The Reunion

Story Info
Young Marine rescues long lost love.
1.7k words
3.9
16.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waynesgirl
Waynesgirl
15 Followers

Our story begins with a fresh faced but astonishingly sexy Marine. He'd just finished basic and technical training and, due to his superior intelligence, skill, and power, he's been assigned as a member of a special exfiltration team. Word comes that there is an urgent mission - to rescue and extract a group of kidnapped American college school girls from a foreign land.

Before joining the corps, our Marine, now Corporal, was every bit a young hard-working southern gentleman. After basic, women noticed his square jaw, ripped abs, defined chest, and powerful muscular legs. It was rumored that he was hung like a Shetland pony, but no one would ever tell. The fact that he had to have specially made cammo trousers was evidence enough that he was packing much more that a pistol and bowie knife. For this fine young specimen of a man, it didn't take much to get him ready for this mission.

As they landed in a distant field, the team was making final preparations to go in. The perimeter was secured. With his team, the young powerful warrior makes his way to the village, and enters the building under cover of night. He finds three young girls tied to the wall. They are hungry and thirsty. Clothes in tatters from the abuse of their captors. He starts to free the girls. One by one they run out silently to the team waiting outside.

When he comes to the last one, she raises her eyes to meet his. He is shocked to see that he knows her. A girl he once knew.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

She replies, "I am here as an exchange student. Our school was taken over by terrorists. Most were killed. We were taken by force and were about to become these monster's sex slaves."

He lowers down to meet her eyes. He traces her lips with his finger and she kisses it softly.

"I will take care of you and protect you," he says. Let's get you out of here.

The longing in her eyes catches his attention and he suddenly grabs her face and kisses her earnestly.

She says, "We may not get out of here alive and I don't want to die a virgin." Long ago, he almost had this chance, but life got in the way. Not only does he see this as a second chance, but feels it's his duty to grant this girls request. The young Marine is as chivalrous and he is brave.

He goes to release her from her restraints, but she whispers, "No, please. Not just yet." He grins and says, "You always were a kinky little vixen, weren't you?"

She nods and smiles. He's overcome with love and needy lust, and grabs her blouse at the collar. Forcefully, he pops every button off, exposing her supple breasts with rose colored nipples.

He takes one rosebud in his mouth, tasting the flavor of her skin and feeling the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing quickens. She arches her back, straining toward him - her legs weak and shaking. He uses his thigh to gently but deliberately spread her legs open. What remains of her skirt is a short curtain of a cloth.

In her weakened state, he supports her by placing his large manly hand around to the small of her back, brushing her exposed waist as he does. She shutters with anticipation.

His free hand finds her panties, slightly moist and an obstacle to his desire. He looks her in the eye as if asking for permission he doesn't heed, and she nods. He rips the panties from her body with one quick strong movement that makes her gasp! The arousal this causes makes her moan and quiver. Her upper thighs become wet with her sweet juices.

Our strapping Marine finds his large cock straining against his pants, threatening to bust seams. He removes the hand holding her and while inserting two large fingers into her pussy, he uses the other hand to unzip and free his cock.

It bounces out to the schoolgirl's amazement. Wide eyed, she exclaims, "You were holding out on me, it's huge! He chuckles, "Yes love, I didn't want to hurt that delicate, sweet pussy of yours when we were dating."

She looks at him with a hunger only a true man can understand, respond to, and satisfy. Still restrained, our girl licks her lips. The skilled young Marine loosens the ties just enough to give slack sufficient to allow her to kneel at his feet, eyes lifted upward.

He says, "You aren't going anywhere." She responds, "I would never want to escape from you."

He steps closer so she can reach the velvety head of his cock with her tongue. He inches a bit closer so that his cock can slide deeply into her mouth. His inhale catches as she slides down his hard shaft. She looks up at him as she descends slowly but tightly. As it passes between her lips, she can understand his need from the excited pulse against her tongue from the vein on the underside of his cock.

He grabs her wrists and flexes his thighs and buttocks, pushing his cock further and further down her throat. "No woman has ever taken it all!" he growls. Then, he makes sure she does as her eyes rolls back with the last inch inserted.

She moves back and forth, letting his cock rub her throat, keeping in rhythm with his involuntary thrusts. He relaxes his hold her wrists so that her hands can grab his ass to help him stay deeply in her throat.

With every push she moans and he grunts and growls. As she sinks her fingernails into the skin of his tight ass, his speed quickens in response to the stinging pain. She marvels at the muscles rippling in her hands as much as the cock fucking her throat. She's amazed at the power hidden beneath his skin.

His groans become more guttural as he races toward a building climax. Her eyes are still upcast as he meets her gaze. The loving look in her eyes makes his cock shudder and spasm. His juices flow into her throat and mouth. The load overflows her wonderful lips in a desperate attempts to swallow every drop.

With her newly freed hands, she reaches up a finger to whisk the overflow away, but not before slipping the finger in her mouth. She pulls her finger out of her mouth slowly, while keeping his breathless gaze.

A small drop glistens near the corner of her mouth. An all too eager tongue reaches out with a slow hungry sweep, and it disappears. "Mmm," she exclaims! I know where you are stationed now! Hawaii. A look of shock passes over his face when he realizes she just guessed correctly - one of the team's secret training facilities. She smiles a devilish grin and simply states, "Pineapple, Mmmm! All of those months in Hawaii, eating fresh pineapple, has made you delectable!"

He drops down to meet her, both kneeling. Bodies tightly pressed into one another. He kisses her deeply as he lays her down on the wooden floor. She raises her legs to lay them on his shoulders. His fingers explore her pussy one last time. She cries out, "Please fuck me now, I need you. I want more!"

He tells her, "Wait, I don't know if my cock will fit into such a tight virgin pussy." As if to answer his concern, she takes his hand by the wrist and helps him to insert all 5 fingers. She keeps her eyes locked on his as she applied pressure to his hand. She whimpers and cries out as his hand slips inside. He feels her warmth and tightness. He cock throbs mightily.

A small tear rolls down her cheek and he has a wave of concern wash over his face. She smiles and nods approvingly. He smirks back at her as if to say, "You are in trouble now!"

He slowly and deliberately removes his hand, and she whimpers, feeling empty. This doesn't last for long as he surprises her with a quick thrust of his cock. Her pussy contracts from deep inside and he can feel her tighten around him.

As he pushes his cock deep inside her. She removes her legs from his shoulders and wraps them around his waist. He falls back into a seated position and without missing a stroke, our innocent school girl rides his cock, bucking and squeezing his cock with her tight pussy, grasping desperately to his strong broad shoulders.

He takes a hand and slips it between them. His fingertip locates her throbbing clit.

As she bucks against him, her pussy is on fire. Pressure in her loins make her stroke him faster and her clit is about to explode with orgasmic thunder.

He grabs the hair at the back of her head with the other powerful hand pulling her head back exposing her neck. A growl comes from deep within his chest as he locates the muscle from her neck to her shoulder & sinks his teeth gently but unmistakably into the muscle of her neck. He continues to strum her clit as she bounces her tight pussy ever faster with the need filling every part of her being!!

His finger rubs her in a circular motion. Her orgasm explodes with strong contractions. Her pussy grabs his cock. This makes him orgasm forcefully, shooting hot come into her. They both collapse. She lies on top of him with his cock still inside. It's all they can do to catch their breath.

The team leader clears his throat near the door, being a gentleman enough not to enter. Gunny adds, "Your ass is lucky I heard the lady's request! So, for her, the rest of the team made sure she would get her wish! You're buying the first 3 rounds when we get back to base! Choppers are inbound & will be here in the next few minutes so wrap this up we need to leave!"

The young Marine helps his lost love to her feet. Her legs are useless, so he sweeps her up in his arms, and carries her to the helicopter. Despite the whipping sounds of the blades and the wind, she whispers into his ear, and he hears exactly what he already knows. "I love you."

Waynesgirl
Waynesgirl
15 Followers