The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her closer to me. I then slid my hand around to her back and found the zipper to her skirt. I had to push it down, she still liked tight skirts. Finally, it dropped to the floor.

Her panties were also an off-white with lots of lace and French cut with the material exposing more of the outside of her hip.

I held her back a bit and looked at her, this was more than I had ever seen of her and yet her beauty still exceeded all the dreams and fantasies that I had had of her.

"I don't know what you would have looked like dressed like this back when we went out, but you are certainly beautiful now".

She smiled in what I could tell was an appreciative way but said "you talk a lot, just shut up and hold me!"

I laughed and once again held her close and kissed her softly, savoring every second of it.

She undid my shirt, removed it as well as my tee shirt. She reached for my belt and undid it and let my pants drop to the floor. She looked at me and said "Mmm, you look like you are enjoying this!"

"After so many years, you can't know how much" I replied. I then hugged her, and as I did reached behind her and unfastened her bra, stepping back, pulling it off her shoulders and letting her breasts free. I hugged her and kissed her, a deep lingering kiss.

I let my hands discover her and she didn't stop me as so many times so many years ago. I was truly learning her body all over again.

I moved my kisses down her neck, and gradually to her breasts and then her nipples. They were now erect and I knew she was liking the feeling of my kisses on her.

We fell back onto the bed and kissed for a long time, taking our time and enjoying each other.

With the next kiss I moved over on top of her, when we stopped for air she said "I think we each still have one too many pieces of clothing on".

I said "You're right, I'll help you out and you can help me", so we each helped each other out of what remained.

We both were completely naked and I saw her looking at me as much as I was taking in every bit of her. We both then looked in each other's eyes and came together for another breathless kiss.

She moved her legs apart and pushed herself towards me. I could feel the heat of her, so I also pushed myself against her. This time when we pushed against each other we truly came together and as I slowly entered her.

30 years of waiting seemed to end in a glorious way.

Both of us seemed to want to join each other until we were just one person. Slowly we built up the rhythm matching each other's rhythm perfectly as though that is the way our bodies were meant to be.

Our breath became faster and faster, till all at once our surroundings seemed to have floated away and all either of us could feel was the power and the magic of the moment.

We both met the climax at the same time and the feeling just seemed to wash over us for minutes.

After a very long time catching our breath and our heartbeats were almost back to reason, we kissed and both at once said "Oh my God that was beautiful".

"I always had a feeling we'd be great together" I said.

"Mmm" she replied and neither of us said much more just lying there next to each other.

We fell asleep that way for a couple of hours.

I woke first and just watched her till gradually she woke up too. She at first seemed startled as though she couldn't remember where she was then a broad smile broke out on her face.

"Now you remember, I take it" I said.

She smiled and said "Yes I sure do, I couldn't forget that too easily!".

We both knew that both of us had to get home soon. We showered together, enjoying the touch of each other. After we came out and dried each other off, we made love one more time, rather quickly and certainly not as powerful as the first time, but it also would remain with us for a long time.

We then washed up one more time and then got dressed. We went out to my car and we drove back to her car.

"That was really beautiful you know" she said, "although you know I am still married".

"Yes I am too and I also have a family, yet I'd really like to meet again and maybe keep in touch some how. I don't want to lose track again.

If we can't be more, I really want to keep you as a friend for a long time" I told her.

"A very long time", she replied "and I wouldn't mind sharing a time or two like today a few times".

"That sounds wonderful to me. When we figure out how to stay in touch, we can catch up on more things and get re-acquainted and see what life has done to us in all these years" I replied.

I kissed her as she got out of my car and went to hers. We both drove out of the lot and each went a different way.

As I drove back to my own home, I felt that 30 years of left over things and bits and pieces were finally coming together and that my life was somehow getting back together.

I hoped so and I was glad that she was once more a part of it. I hoped that she felt the same.

rjk

12