The Reunion

Story Info
Reunion unearths Mike's old feelings.
6k words
4.48
21.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen or spoken to anyone from school for several years after leaving high school. I was never popular at school, and had only a small group of friends that weren't very close. So when school finished we didn't keep in touch.

On a whim, I signed up to one of those school friend reunion sites that have become so popular. I browsed through the people who attended the 2 schools I went to, and came across several people I found myself wondering about. What were they doing now? Where were they? It was no coincidence that they were all girls. Girls I had had a crush on no less. I sent a few messages out but only received one reply. It was from Belinda, one of my more serious crushes. Back at school we were not-so-close friends, and she never showed any signs of wanting more so I didn't pursue my feelings.

We began emailing back and forth, filling each other in on what we'd been doing since we left school. She had moved out of the state, about 4 hours from where I was living. As we got reacquainted, I learned that we had more in common than I ever realised before. We were both into musical theatre, me being a musician, and her being a singer/actor. We were both heavily involved in community groups. More and more little things popped up every now and then that had me marvelling at our similarities.

I'd had rather few relationships in the years since school, and even fewer long term ones, my longest being 2 years. Mostly their failures were due to not having the same interests. Now, finding Belinda had the same interests and community values as I had, I began to redevelop some of the feelings I'd had back at school.

Despite our rekindled friendship and newfound common interests, our emails became less frequent over time, and eventually stopped. I guess our busy lives just got in the way.

Several years later I received an email out of the blue from Belinda giving details of our class' 10 year reunion. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't very popular at school, and I now had little interest in catching up with anyone. Except Belinda. The fact alone that she would be returning for the reunion ensured I would be there too. And that it was at a bar close to my home made the decision even easier.

* * *

The reunion wasn't a formal affair, it was more just a get-together over drinks. So I just dressed in Jeans and a T-shirt. Casual, but not sloppy.

I turned up by myself (something I normally hate doing), and bought a beer before looking around. Apparently the function room upstairs had been booked but it wasn't large enough to accommodate everyone expected, so I saw a few familiar faces hanging around the bar downstairs. I nodded hello to them as I passed, really only looking for one particular familiar face. Not seeing her downstairs, I headed for the stairs up to the function room. Just as I was about to start climbing, she appeared at the top, chatting happily with another girl whose face I remembered, but whose name I couldn't.

I was amazed at how little she'd changed. She looked just as I remembered. She was medium height, perhaps even bordering on short, and her smile was spread wide across her face as she came down the stairs towards me with that bounce in her step that I had always found enticing. Her light, summery dress flapped around her knees as she laughed at something the other girl was saying.

It wasn't until she was halfway down the stairs that she noticed me staring up at her. I saw recognition in her eyes, but it took a few seconds to fully sink in who she was looking at.

"Mike!" she practically squealed as she almost jumped the last few stairs and threw her arms around me. I hugged her back and gave her a quick peck on the cheek as we parted. I held her at arms distance and looked at her, drinking in all the details. The only thing different about her was that her hair had matured along with her age. In school it was always short and spiky, and a different colour ever other week. Now it fell long and perfectly straight, resting in front of her shoulders. I was happy to see it was uncoloured too, her natural light brown shining and framing her cleavage (which wasn't a lot). As my eyes were drawn there by her hair I noticed the air-conditioning in the bar was obviously a little too cold. Obviously unrestricted by a bra, the floral pattern of her dress made it less obvious than it would've been otherwise, but through the thin material, I noticed. I felt those feelings rising in me yet again as I looked at her, so beautiful, and so happy to see me.

"Wow," I said, "You look..." I was almost at a loss for words. "Amazing! You don't look a day older than the last time I saw you 10 years ago."

"You too," she lied. I was nothing like I used to be. I now wore glasses, and my hairline had started receding, leaving a rather large forehead behind.

It may have been a lie, but I drank it up anyway. "Thanks! Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure," she replied. "I was just on my way down for one."

I ordered her a Vodka and Orange at her request and grabbed another beer for myself. Belinda stood alone, waiting for me to come back with the drinks.

"So, how have you been?" I asked, handing her drink to her.

"Oh, great! I'm working in advertising now, and I just love it. All my colleagues are wonderful and the pay is good, I'm just having a blast!"

I don't know why, but I had the feeling this wasn't entirely true. Something subtly changed in her manner when she said it. But I couldn't pretend to be an expert in her mannerisms, I hadn't seen her for 10 years. I brushed it off.

"Great!" I replied, "And how's your family?"

The conversation flowed comfortably thick and fast, occasionally interrupted by someone coming to say hi and briefly catch up with one or both of us before moving on. More and more I had the feeling that all was not well, despite Belinda telling me she was so happy. As the night went by we got a little frustrated with everyone interrupting us so we found a small booth hidden away from most of the action.

We chatted away for almost another hour before there was a lull in the conversation. I took the opportunity to find out what was going on.

"So," I said, "Now that we're alone and we've had a few drinks, why don't you tell me how you really are."

Belinda looked up at me and held my eyes for a full 5 seconds before replying, "What do you mean?"

"You've been feeding me BS all night, telling me how wonderful everything is, how happy you are. Well I don't buy it. How are you really?"

Again, she stared into my eyes, trying to figure out what I was doing. The longer she held my gaze, the more I knew my hunch had been correct. I could see it in her eyes.

"I'm fine, really," she said weakly, breaking our eye contact. I didn't say anything; I continued to watch her.

After a long pause and another look into my eyes, she said "Well... maybe I haven't been completely honest." She knew I was onto her. She fiddled with her glass, stirring the ice with a straw before going on. "I guess things could be better for me."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Well... I don't know. I mean, I hardly know you."

"I admit we don't know too much about each other." I said. "We were never the best of friends in school, and it's been 10 years since we last actually spoke, but I've felt such a connection tonight. As cliché as it sounds, I really do feel like I've known you my whole life."

She nodded in agreement. "I know, it has been amazing."

"So...?"

"So... Can we go somewhere else? I don't want to be here anymore."

"Ok, do you want to get a coffee?"

"Not a café. Can we go back to your place?" The words took me by surprise. After everything that had happened I hadn't even considered taking her home. But it now seemed like the only obvious thing to do.

"Sure," I said. "Let's go."

After quick separate goodbyes (we didn't want people knowing we were leaving together, the rumours would've spread like wildfire), we met out the front of the bar and started the walk back to my place. It was a perfect Summer evening. We held hands and Belinda told me about some troubles she'd been having with an ex-boyfriend. He had slept around on her and when she found out about it she dumped him. Then, for some unknown reason he'd found it necessary to badmouth her to all her friends and colleagues, saying that she'd been the one cheating on him. Unfortunately they believed all the things he was saying and Belinda was still struggling to restore her reputation and ruined friendships over a year later.

"It's just been utterly demoralising," she told me, "To think that all my closest friends would just turn their backs on me with no evidence of any wrongdoing. I've felt abandoned so long now. I haven't made any new friends and I'm not sure I want to. What if this all happens again? I don't think I could take it."

I put my arm around her shoulder and said "I think I know how you feel." I explained about my last 3 relationships where I'd been dumped just as I thought all was going so well. "And although I wanted to talk it out, each one of them turned their backs and left me for dead. I've been thinking recently that it's just not worth it. Why should I put myself out there just to be hurt again?"

Belinda stopped walking and turned to face me. "That's exactly how I feel," she said. She smiled. "It's been so nice to talk with you. To know I'm not the only one that feels this way."

I smiled back. "You're never alone. No matter how desperate your situation is, there's always someone who shares similar experiences. I'm just glad that I've been able to talk to you. It's more than I ever got from others in the past."

"Same here."

We reached my place and went inside. We sat on the couch and talked a little more. Then I remembered why we had come back to my place.

"How about that coffee?" I said.

"Mmmm, sounds great."

I went to the kitchen and made 2 cappuccinos, then returned to the living room. Belinda was looking at photos on the wall.

"Coffee's ready," I said. She turned and smiled vaguely at me, then went back to looking at the photos. I put the coffees down and went to her.

"Your family looks nice," she said distractedly.

"Yes, they are."

There was a moment of silence then suddenly Belinda turned and said "Why have you come into my life? Here I am ready to give up on everything and live my life as a loner, and you come and show me I'm not alone and say all the right things and give me hope. Why?" Tears were running down her face. "I'm just coming to terms with what my life has become and you come and confuse me even more!"

I hardly had time to react to her words when she threw herself into my arms and kissed me. Her lips touched mine and I felt like I'd been hit by lightning. Her hands found the back of my head and she pulled me in closer. This time I was ready. I returned her kiss with the fiery passion of the moment. Each time our lips touched, the jolt of electricity went through us both. The connection was intense. I had never experienced such passion in a kiss. I was still reeling when Belinda pulled back and looked once more into my eyes. Her hands had made their way under my shirt and were running up my chest.

I whispered "Bel, I don't think we..."

"Shhh," she cut me off mid sentence. "Of course you do." She was right. It was my turn to be caught out in a lie.

We fell back onto the couch and resumed our kissing, with less fire now, much more gently than that first onslaught. She continued lightly rubbing my chest while I ran my hand up and down her smooth calves. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, then threw it on the floor.

"Wait," I said as our hands and lips resumed their positions "Let's go upstairs." She smiled again and it sent a tingle down my spine. I got up and led her to the stairs. I watched as she climbed up in front of me, her perfect butt wiggling seductively beneath the loose cotton dress. We got to my bedroom and by the time we were on the bed our hands were all over each other again. I ran my fingertips ever so lightly up her arms and back down again, then up, then down. She shuddered beside me as my fingers made their way to her neck and face. I held her face gently between my hands and kissed her beautiful lips once more. She responded by pressing her body closer to mine. Her hands were up and down, wrapped around my back, sending shivers all over.

I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulder. She helped by half sitting up and allowing me to slide the dress down below her breasts. Uncovered by the thin cotton, her breasts were nothing short of magnificent. She arched her back, pressing them closer to me. Just like the rest of her, they were on the smallish side, not requiring a bra but I wasn't complaining. Her nipples were once again at attention, this time not from the cold of an air conditioner, but from the heat of passion. They begged for attention and I wasn't going to refuse. I lowered my head, breathing warmth on her, causing her to arch her back again and force a breast to my mouth. I slowly and lightly licked all around the nipple, occasionally flicking the tip with my tongue. Belinda sighed softly each time I flicked the nipple, causing me to become more excited.

Unable to wait any more, Belinda sat up and wriggled the whole dress over her head and threw it across the room. She only had on a pair of plain white cotton panties. She lay back down and ran her fingers through my hair. I went back to her breasts. My hands worked their way slowly down while my mouth concentrated on her breasts. I lightly circled all around her naval, just barely touching her smooth, flawless skin. Slowly I worked my way outwards, all over her belly and as far around her back as I could reach. She was becoming more and more excited as my hands went lower and lower. Just as I reached the top of her panties I jumped down to her knee. Her disappointment was evident. "Tease," she whispered, grinning down at me, still with her fingers tangled in my hair.

Her thighs received the same treatment as her arms and belly. Each time I reached her panties I'd skip over them. She was becoming agitated now. "Please," she whispered, "Please..." Well, now that I'd been invited, I couldn't say no. I quickly ran my hand up her inner thigh and over her pussy. The sudden contact made Belinda cry out, "Oooh!" and she involuntarily lifted her head and shoulders off the bed.

Now I kissed my way down her body and positioned myself between her legs. She spread them even wider, eager to receive whatever I was going to give. From here I could see her wetness seeping through the white cotton. I lightly ran my tongue over the wet patch, then again, harder. Belinda couldn't stand it anymore and reached down to take her panties off at the same as I went to. She let me do it. I slid them up off her now raised legs and dropped them on the floor. She lowered her legs, wrapping them around my back and pulling me in closer. For the first time I saw her uncovered pussy. She had it shaved around the lips, and neatly trimmed at the top. Seeing her like this made me forget about teasing her, now all I could think of was tasting her. I went down and kissed all over and around her pussy, her wetness spreading over my lips and chin. I poked my tongue out and tasted her. At the first contact of my tongue between her lips she almost screamed. "Oh Mike! Please! Don't wait anymore, I need it now!"

I licked once more between her lips, gathering her wetness on my tongue and then moved up to her clit. I immediately locked my lips around it and lashed at it with my tongue. Belinda's hands pushed on the back of my head, holding me there. She didn't want me stopping now! "Shit, shit!" she breathed over and over. Her wetness was running down my chin and dripping off now. She started grinding her clit into my face. I reached up and inserted 2 fingers in her pussy. She was so wet there was no resistance at all. I reached around inside her and searched for her g-spot. It didn't take long to find, it was almost beckoning to me. I rubbed and pushed it hard. Belinda went wild, thrashing about on the bed. I could hardly keep contact with her clit and g-spot, but I managed and it soon payed off.

Suddenly Belinda went rigid on the bed and stopped moving. A second later she started shaking uncontrollably, her face contorted into an expression of almost sheer agony. All at once I felt of stream of warm liquid gush onto my chin, then another, and her pussy was pulsating around my fingers. Stream after stream was being squirted onto my face and neck, my whole upper chest was soaked, as well as the bed beneath me. Glancing up at her, my tongue and fingers not once losing contact with their targets, I saw her face was bright red and her mouth was wide open, her breath caught in her throat. Suddenly, and with a roar, she exhaled explosively, and started moving her hips again. The last of the pulsations around my fingers died away, and I pulled them out. I kissed all around her pussy and thighs while she came down from the most intense orgasm I had ever seen.

She grabbed my head and guided me back up to bed to lie with her. She kissed me deeply, tasting herself all over my face.

We lay silently for a few minutes while Belinda's breathing came slowly back to normal, until she said "My God Mike, I've never felt anything like that before. That was insane!" I smiled, kissed her again and she went on. "It always takes months of ‘training' just to get my boyfriends to understand what I like, let alone get them to do it right. But I think you just taught me a thing or two about what I like! I've never squirted like that before. I don't know how you made me do that!"

I didn't know what to say to such a wonderful compliment so I kissed her again. Apparently that was the right thing to say. She responded eagerly, her tongue darting between my lips, exploring them and seeking out my tongue. Gradually our kissing became more and more heated and Belinda reached down to undo my belt. I was almost ready to explode now, my erection busting to be released having not softened after Belinda's incredible orgasm. Finished with the belt, Belinda hurriedly popped the button and unzipped the fly. I lifted my hips and helped her slide my jeans off my legs. I was left in my boxers, a spot of my own wetness visible on the fabric. It wasn't long before my boxers joined my jeans on the floor, and Belinda had my cock in her hand.

Still kissing me hotly, she started lightly scraping her fingernails up and down its length, occasionally pausing at the top to spread my precum all over the head. After a few minutes of this she stopped kissing my lips and started kissing her way down my chest, her hand never stopping its pattern; up, down, up, spread, down. After a brief stop to gently nibble and lick my nipples, she continued down to my stomach. This close to my cock, her hair kept brushing it ever so lightly. The combined sensations of her fingernails and her soft hair were driving me crazy. In a good way. A very, very good way!

Suddenly she gripped my cock firmly and I felt my head sink between her lips. Not being able to take a lot of length into her mouth, she focussed her attention on the head while her hands started firmly pumping my shaft. It was all I could do to not cum right then. With the whole head inside her mouth, her tongue was swirling all around in random patterns. Occasionally she would slip it out, keeping her mouth in a firm "O" shape as she did. She licked up and down my length and lightly licked and kissed my scrotum, gently taking my balls into her mouth one at a time before licking to the tip again. On the way back past her lips, it almost felt like a pussy engulfing my cock. Her hands gradually increased their pace and her tongue became more frenetic.

12