The Reunion

Story Info
Wife and her old school buddy have a little fun.
1.6k words
3.26
51.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Randy and Lynn walked around the building and out of sight. It was almost 1:00 AM and here I sat staring at my wife as she strolled arm in arm with an old high school buddy to our motel room next door. My cock swelled even more than usual. Lynn was seducing Randy right before my approving eyes and he didn't have a clue that she planned to get him inside our room and fuck his brains out.

We had both had a rough week at work so we decided to go to our favorite dance club for one of those "lets just see what happens nights", an LJS for short. This LJS included booking a room at the motel next door for that "just in case".

Lynn had decided to tone down her wardrobe a little for this trip. She instead opted for a simple summer dress and nothing else. Back in the room she had other clothes but she insisted she knew what to do with her dress. Lynn is a very physically fit 34C-25-35, shoulder length sandy brown hair and green eyes that sparkle so she looks great in just about anything.

Once we entered the club Lynn directed us to a table with high chairs. Things were slow for the first couple of hours except when my wife showed me that if I stood above her as she sat at the table I had a very nice view of her uncovered tits. Plus as she spun toward me while seated in her chair her dress would open enough for me to get a quick glimpse of her smooth hairless pussy.

We ran into a few people we knew so the thought of an adventure involving anyone else pretty much disappeared. Then as though they were all instructed to leave they were gone. Lynn was now ready to play a little more risque. She danced with a few men but not one of them did a thing for her.

I was seated at our table alone while Lynn was gone to the restroom when someone came up behind me and spoke my name. Randy, one of my wife's old high school friends was standing there with a big grin on his face. We spoke and he asked where Lynn was. I told him and he asked that I tell her hello when she returned, he then walked away.

Randy and I knew one another but not well enough to even act like old friends. It would have been useless for him to have waited on Lynn even though I knew she would have wanted him to. Randy and I just didn't have anything to talk about.

When Lynn returned I told her that Randy had stopped by. She lit up. I knew she really liked him. I pointed in the direction I last saw him and away she went. A few minutes later she dragged him back to our table. Randy and I alternated dancing with my wife the next set the band played. Lynn was having a great time and so was I. She was getting a little bolder with Randy. A shot of Tequila was what she needed she told me when I asked how far she was going to take this. She smiled at me as we downed our shots and then she said "LJS' but it's looking good".

Randy left to speak to someone he knew at the club. Lynn and I hit the dance floor for a slow dance. I was getting turned on watching her get turned on. I whispered in her ear "do you want to fuck him" to which she replied "I can't believe it but yes I think I do". I rubbed my growing cock against her. She smiled and said that she guessed I was okay with it.

When we returned to our table Randy was back. Lynn took him to the dance floor for 3 straight songs. He had to take a break to rest he told her. She told me that she told him that he may need that energy later. Lynn giggled as she told me how hard she got Randy's dick when they slow danced. She explained that she took one of his hands and guided it down her back. She knew that he could tell that she had nothing on under the dress. She said she tried to innocently pull their hands in between them where he got a very good feel of her tits. Her nipples were hard as she told me how she positioned herself against his hardness and ground her body into him. "He has a very nice cock" she whispered. "I think it's pretty big and definitely fat" she continued.

"How are you going to do him", I inquired.

He would freak out if he had any idea that Lynn and I were into this together. We decided that Lynn would try to get him alone in the room.

I had a plan. This club also has a pool room. I would go get involved in shooting and when the next set of songs ended she would ask him to escort her to our room. She would tell him that I would shoot pool until daylight most likely.

Here I was watching her until she was out of sight.

I waited about 20 minutes then I hurriedly left the club. I was having a hard time not knowing if the plan had worked. I quietly walked by our room. I stopped and looked around, no one else was around. I leaned against the wall outside our door. I got an instant hard on when I heard her moan "Yes" out loud. I retreated back to the lobby and waited. When the elevator opened about 45 minutes later Randy exited. His clothes were not quite as neat as they had been.

I made sure he didn't see me. After I watched him well away from the building I headed to our room.

As soon as I entered I knew Lynn had been fucked. Her dress was still on the floor at the foot of the bed. All the bed linen was on the floor and there in the center of the bed naked and covered with a huge load of some other mans cum was my sweet innocent wife.

As I started out of my clothes Lynn began to speak.

" He nearly chickened out" she said. As they walked to the room he had asked her if there was anything else he could do besides escort her. She had turned to him and kissed him. He was hesitant at first but she kept on kissing and rubbing against him until his cock got hard. She told me that she stroked his dick through his pants and told him that she had never thought of him as a sexual partner before but tonight she wanted him so bad. He had suggested that they sit in the car but Lynn had unzipped his pants and was stroking what she described as 8 inches of hard fat cock. She looked around saw no one and went to her knees. She sucked him for about 10 seconds then she told him "my room if you want to fuck me". He was hooked at that point.

Lynn told me that as soon as the door to our room shut she released her dress onto the floor where it still laid. She stood before Randy as he admired her. Randy was nervous she said but he understood that if he ever wanted to fuck her it was now. When he was also naked Lynn claims she couldn't control herself any longer. He had the kind of body she loves and his fat cock was just what she needed and wanted. Lynn has a hard time relaying what happens once the real sex starts. As best that she remembers she sucked his cock for several minutes then he ate her to a quick hard orgasm. She says that he crawled from between her legs and kissed her hard for what seemed liked a minute or two. She felt his cock at her opening. Lynn guided him into her as they both watched his dick disappear inside her. That is when she says they both laughed and said that their friendship would probably never be the same. Lynn tells that Randy could fuck. He fucked missionary, doggie, her on top, reverse cowgirl, him seated in a chair with her op top then back to missionary. Lynn knows that she came at least five times before he let her have his huge load. She says that when she felt his cock throb inside her she told him that she wanted him to shoot all over her. She said that his first spurt was inside her and that triggered her last and most intense orgasm. She says that she knew he was cumming all over him because each time he spurted and it landed on her , her pussy would spasm again. When he finally stopping shooting off he collapsed on the bed. Lynn says that Randy could not stop talking about all the times he had dreamed of fucking her but never really though it would happen.

Lynn asked me to fuck her with his cum still all over and in her. Her pussy felt great when I entered her. Slowly I fucked her as she told me that she had sucked Randy clean before he left. Lynn started to cum which caused me to explode inside her.

The next day Lynn said that she wanted to fuck Randy one more time but was not in a hurry, she would save him for a special occasion.