The Reunion

Story Info
Fantasy turns hot reality after 10 long years.
2.3k words
3.91
23.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay made her way to the bar, not bothering to glance at the familiar faces from her past. Screw them. Screw him. She wasn't sure why she even came to this damn thing. She had nothing to show for the past ten years. It had been nothing but heartache and empty wallets for her. She ordered a dirty martini and sat down at a stool, eyeing them.

They were doctors and lawyers and housewives with fancy cars. And she was nothing; crappy job, no ring, not even a boyfriend to show off. Screw him. Lindsay gulped down the martini, not even bothering to taste, and ordered another. At least the drinks were free. She stood up and straightened her dress. She had to admit, she looked better than most of her fellow alumni. She had worked hard at keeping her hourglass figure firm in all the right places. Her long dark hair was sleek and shiny, and her face was still youthful. She noticed some of them glancing at her. The men that never noticed her in high school were now pushing their wives aside, for a gander.

Lindsay smiled, glad she had picked this dress. The tight black fabric was sexy without being revealing. It hugged her large breasts and emphasized her narrow waist. She had picked it to get Jeremy's attention. His mind had been so focused on work these days that he had barely touched her, and she knew he wouldn't have been able to resist her in this dress. But, he couldn't come. He had to go away to some stupid game with the boys, and couldn't even bother to be with her at her high school reunion. Fuck him. Some boyfriend he was.

Lindsay crossed her legs and glanced at her red stilettos. Jeremy would have loved these shoes. She took a sip of her martini, this time savoring the warmth of the liquor as it flowed down her throat and hit her belly in a delicious way. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling. A warm breath hit her neck and for a moment she thought it was a dream, but then the voice came.

"Hello, Lindsay. You are looking ravishing this evening."

Lindsay swung her stool around, brushing her heels against the legs of the culprit. Her gray eyes locked on to the deep blue of his. She instantly was taken back to her senior year history class. Andrew McDaniels. Oh how she had wanted him. She had often fantasized about him becoming her first, their sweaty young love pounding away in the gym closet. Even in the years after graduation she had fantasized about him. And here he was, handsome as ever, smiling seductively with his dark blue eyes.

"Andrew, wow, you look great. Where's your wife?" Lindsay cringed, awaiting the response. She was sure he would be married and his woman would be in the restroom or something of equivalent annoyance.

"No wife. Girlfriend, back home. She couldn't come, or didn't want to."

"Wow, what a bitch."

Andrew laughed and set his drink down, pulling his head close to hers. She felt her breath catch in her throat at the nearness of him. "Lindsay, I always regretted not asking you out. I was a messed up kid; too shy and too stupid. But here you are, and here I am, and I want you. Bad." His lips brushed up against the bare skin of her neck and her stomach flip flopped at the sensation.

It was like her ultimate fantasy come true, high school crush turned reality. She licked her full lips, desire bubbling to the surface. He still looked good and he was here, wanting her. She pulled herself off the stool, her body brushing up against his, her legs shaking. Heat formed in the places where they had touched, and the thought of his bare skin on hers made her body weak with desire. What the hell?

She pressed her body closer and ran her hand up along the muscles of his chest. He obviously worked out, the body underneath was firm and chiseled. She felt a dampness grow within her satin panties at the touch. "Let's go, big boy."

Andrew smiled and clasped his hands around her back, gradually running them down to her ass. She gasped as he pulled her in closer, hands firmly pinching her cheeks. Her breasts were pressed tightly against the hardness of his chest and her nipples grew taut. His smile grew sinister as he felt her firm peaks brush up against his body. He moved one hand from her rear to her waist and up to her breast, firmly pinching the hard peak beneath the fabric. Lindsay let out a moan and felt her body quiver under his devilish spell.

She grasped his hand and pulled him away from the bar, anxious to get him naked. He began nuzzling her ear as they walked toward the lobby. His breath was hot and his voice low and needy. "Elevator, sugar. I got a room upstairs."

They arrived at the elevator and Lindsay pushed the button, her heart beating fast in her chest. He continued to nibble at her ear and neck as they waited for the elevator. She turned toward him, unable to resist any longer, and pressed her lips against his mouth. He deepened the kiss and probed her mouth with his tongue. His hands roamed her body, caressing and kneading. She pulled herself up against him feeling the length of him against her leg. The elevator's bell chimed and the doors opened wide. She pushed him in and jammed the button to close the door. Andrew clicked on the eleven button and up they went.

His hands were on her in an instant, roaming up her legs and under her dress. He knelt down in front of her and lifted the hem of the skirt to get a glance at her secrets beneath. He pressed his face against the thin, moist, satin fabric. Lindsay could feel the stubble of his chin against her tender flesh. The erotic sensation sent a quiver through her body.

His hands pulled off her panties in one swift motion and his mouth found her now bare flesh. His tongue flicked the delicate bud hidden within her flesh and a moan escaped her lips as the sensation set her on edge. His fingers found her slick opening and gently probed inside as his tongue nuzzled the hardened button. She grasped at the walls of the elevator for support.

His fingers quickened their pace, moving in and out of her soaked slit. Her body tensed as her pleasure mounted. The elevator bell chimed out loudly and despite her protests, Andrew withdrew himself from beneath her dress and picked her up into his arms. He carried her down the hallway to his room and anxiously placed the keycard in the lock.

She began unbuttoning his shirt, desperate to run her hands along the muscles beneath. He opened the door and set her down inside, quickly shutting the door behind them. He turned his attention on her, his hands pulling desperately at the zipper on her dress. It fell to the floor in a puddle of black, revealing her large, bare breasts and full hips. He took a moment to study her body which had matured magnificently in the past ten years. He moved closer and ran his hands over her firm ass. She gasped at his touch and yanked off his shirt, anxious to feel the heat of his skin.

She ran her hands along his taut muscles as he continued to caress her ass. His body was hot beneath her hands, she could feel the heat pulsating in his slacks against her bare thigh. She licked his nipples, flicking each with her tongue as they grew taut. Her mouth roamed lower to his happy trail. She kissed his abs and his belly button and reached that delicate area right above his belt line. He ran his fingers through her hair as she moved her mouth over his body, becoming desperate with the desire to fill her pussy with his aching cock.

Lindsay removed his belt and pulled the zipper down. She slipped the pants and boxers down to his ankles. His cock burst forth, showing her his full, pulsating length. She gasped at the sight and wrapped her hands around it tightly, marveling at the heat radiating from it as it throbbed ferociously. A drop of liquid oozed out of the tip. She licked the drop up with her tongue and wrapped her full mouth around the pulsating head.

Andrew's body tightened as she began sucking on the thick cock. She arched her lips tautly around it and began moving it back and forth in her mouth, her hand working the shaft in perfect unison. She circled the large head with her tongue and flicked the sensitive underside. He let out a moan at the action, his tip releasing hot dribbles of liquid in her mouth. She began to suck harder as she moved her mouth up and down the shaft.

She looked up at him with her big grey eyes and her mouth full of cock. His balls jumped as he watched her suck with all her might. Her breasts bounced around as she moved her head back and forth. He had to have her wrapped tightly around him. His cock twitched anxiously in agreement. He reached down and pulled her up, pressing her breasts firmly against his body. He kissed her deeply, urgently. She kissed him back hard, her tongue exploring his mouth eagerly.

He moved his mouth over her neck, kissing his way to her collarbone. She arched her head back as he moved his mouth down lower to the top of her breasts. His hand grasped her right breast as his mouth covered the tight peak. She moaned deeply as he sucked at the nipple and nibbled on it gently with his teeth. He moved to the left breast and sucked eagerly as his hands rubbed the peak of the other.

Lindsay could feel her lips swelling and heat gathering within them. Juices flowed out of her opening as he sucked on her nipple. His lips and tongue teased sending pleasure all the way down to her toes. Her pussy began to throb with need. She wanted his cock in her, and was anxious to feel the length of it deep within her channel.

He stood and pulled her up with him, wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing her back against the wall. Lindsay flung her arms around his neck, anxious and needy to have him inside of her. She arched her back and thrust her hips forward toward his large throbbing cock, desperate to have it within her aching pussy. He laughed and kissed her hard. She could feel his hot cock pressed against her body. The thrill of the touch sending her over the edge.

He reached down between them and rubbed her clit with his thumb as his fingers stroked the opening of her slit. Her body tightened at the intense wave of pleasure. He rubbed faster, sending her into oblivion. Her back arched and she let out a moan as her body tensed and she climaxed hard beneath his fingers. Her body shook as the waves passed over her.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it over her clit, covering it with her juices. She moved forward, the need to have it inside her overwhelming. He pulled away and rubbed her clit again, teasingly. He moved it downward and placed it over her opening, slowly pushing it inside. Her body responded, moving forward to try and take it all in. He moved back again and rubbed it over her sensitive mound.

She couldn't take it anymore. Her body was desperate with need, desperate to feel him moving inside her. His eyes locked onto hers and he smiled teasingly, before quickly shoving his large cock into her aching pussy. She took it all in, hungrily gripping all of him with her muscles. They both gasped at the sensation as he began to pump in and out of her dripping wet slit.

He quickened his pace, fucking her hard, her back pounding against the wall. She held on with all her might, her nails digging into the flesh on his back. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest with every thrust, sending her over the edge. Her body flushed with heat as his cock throbbed and pulsed deep within her. She moved her hips forward to take him in even deeper.

He let out a low moan and his balls grew tighter as they slapped into her with each thrust. She shivered as her body began to tense, her muscles clenching tightly at the cock buried deep within her body. She screamed his name loudly as she began to cum, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. The muscles throbbed hard and fast within her, clenching and unclenching around his cock. The feeling sent him over the edge and he began pumping harder and faster desperate to feel every inch of her throbbing pussy. He couldn't hold back anymore and let himself erupt deep inside her, filling her with his hot cum.

Lindsay wrapped her arms around him as her body calmed from the spasms of pleasure that surged through her. He held her tightly as his body relaxed, both panting from the exertion. Their juices flowed freely as his cock slipped out of her soaking flesh. He pulled her head back gently with his hands and kissed her full lips. She kissed him back deeply, passionately.

Andrew pulled her body up and carried to her to the bed, laying her down gently. "So, will I see you at the next reunion?" he asked as he moved his naked body over her, his cock already rigid again.

"You can count on it," she said, breathlessly, as he slid his member deep within her.