The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one quick motion, I entered her. Her pussy engulfed it. She gasped – loud and long.

"Hold me," I whispered as I slid in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around me, her nails digging into my back. Our mouths met, we kissed – hard and long – tongues darted in and out of our mouths. I moved back and forth in her, our bodies swayed in perfect rhythm.

"Love you," I said as I pushed deeper into her. "I love you." With each stroke her body responded more intensely. She was hot, sweating and about to come. Her fingers dug into my back – our eyes locked – I could feel her body quiver beneath me and rise up to meet one final thrust before she screamed.

"I love you!" I yelled as her body exploded in orgasm beneath me. I collapsed on top of her. We looked at each other and both started to laugh. "Oh my fucking god, that was amazing."

We woke late the following morning. That wasn't like us. Usually we were up early, at least awake, so we could enjoy every moment of being together. But we were out late and made love until god knows what time.

I glanced at the clock: 11:07.

"Glad we didn't have to get up to catch a plane at the crack of dawn," I said.

"I know," Sara said as she played with my hair. "They should be home by now."

"I love you," she said as she continued to wrap my hair around her finger. "I've never loved like this before. I can't believe it's real sometimes – I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall. Even after two years, it still amazes me that we found each other, that we're so happy." She paused, "I can't imagine my life without you."

"Me either," I said. As I leaned down to kiss her, the phone rang. "Let the machine get it," I said as I kissed her again. She reached over and looked at the caller ID. "I gotta get it – it's Jen." She grabbed for the phone as I played with her nipple.

"Hello?"

"What?"

She shot up in bed.

"When?"

"How?"

"NO!" She broke into tears. She was sobbing as I grabbed the phone.

"Hello? Hi, this is Ali, Sara's partner. Oh my god, oh no! We just saw them!"

I could feel my eyes filling with tears. Sara was sobbing. Her arms around me, her face buried in my chest.

"Will Kelly be okay?" I asked. "Where are the children? Okay, good, her mother still has them. I can't believe this!"

I was stroking Sara's back.

"We'll call you back later. Yes, I'm sure Sara has the number."

I hung up the phone. I held Sara and she held me. We cried together for what seemed like forever. "How could this happen?" Sara finally asked. "A car accident, a motherfucking car accident? By a motherfucking drunk driver no less! At this hour in the morning! Who the fuck is drunk by 10:15 in the morning?"

We laid there for a long time, clinging to each other. What started as such a wonderful weekend turned into a nightmare. "We had shared so many good things," I thought. "Now I guess it's time for us to share some of the bad." I was glad I was there for Sara. I didn't want her to be alone – ever.

12