The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid down his cock with tongue swirling passes, one hand pumping him with smooth gentle strokes, fast and squeezing, while the other pressed tenderly down on his sac, stretching him taut and exposing every nerve to my touch. My movements increased as I felt his seed slowly draining out of me, and my thoughts turned to his earlier explosion, wanting to feel him throbbing again, pulsing, erupting for me once more in a scream of pleasure. One leg lifted to straddle one of his, and I rubbed against him with a frantic rock, grinding down to relieve my own mounting pleasure. I placed both hands to either side of him, encouraging him to move as fast as he wanted, my mouth covering him with sucking warmth.

He wasted no time in taking control. His hands held me, his hips moving faster and faster, sliding himself in and out of me, fucking my mouth as his climax built quickly to the sight of me sucking him once again. It pushed him right to the edge, his breathing ragged as his words burst forth along with the rest of him. "Oh... Oh, god, Claire..." His entire body tightened and arched, the muscles of his legs and arms forcing me down farther onto him and drawing his leg along my clit as I pressed down into it. His signals were the same, and I managed to take a breath just before, enabling me to ride out his shuddering release.

The spurts were not as powerful as they are when he wakes in the morning, or likely as they were just a moment prior. I've felt his rapture pass over my tongue after days of waiting, or after long periods of foreplay or delay; these weren't of that sort - powerful and overwhelming. But they were many, and hot, and everything I remembered of him. I tasted him at the back of my tongue, liquid and bittersweet, and I worked my throat to swallow, feeling my tongue draw back along his length, making him spasm all the more. When I was able to pull back enough, I elicited cries between each swallow, moans to each throb and swell of him in his many long pulses and aftershocks. My hand returned to him as I sucked, and I tenderly pumped and milked him for all that he would give me while my hips circled in small jerks as a new gush of wetness seeped from me; I honestly couldn't say if it was fresh or not, so completely I has lost myself in his release.

I licked and lapped slowly over his length, cleaning him, smiling up to him in what I'm sure was a disgustingly adoring way -- I couldn't help it. When he was done, and looked down to me at last, bursting out in a soft laugh and covering his face with his hands in a long audible sigh of what I took to be amazed contentment, I crawled up his body and lay atop him again. "So, congratulations on your job, by the way... I'm proud of you, for what it's worth," I smiled, my fingers playing with the sparse hairs on his chest.

"Thank you, means a lot," he chuckled, slipping his arms around me to run along my sides. "I'm going to get a new job every day if that is how you give congratulations."

"Mhm... Well, I'm not sure that reason would be agreeable to most firms when they ask why you hop around so much," I light heartedly cautioned.

"Well, obviously you don't know lawyers very well," he grinned, the expression slowly fading as he looked at me. "I have missed you so much."

I am pleased to say that I didn't burst out into tears again. "I've missed you too," I replied quietly. I readily allowed him to pull me down into a kiss, and began to tingle as it progressed quickly, each of us giving in to the frenzy of making up for lost time once more, rolling to the side in a tangle of hands, arms, legs and skin. "We really can't wait this long again..."

"No, we can't..." I heard him say as he shifted, pulling my leg over his hips, and I felt him swollen and warm against me. He moaned a deep growl as I rounded my hips against him, touching him with a wet caress against his hardening length.

I shuddered to the contact and opened my eyes to look to him, holding his face in my hands on our side. "This time you do whatever you want. I promise I'll like it," I smiled, stroking him again that way, wondering if lust changed the color of my eyes the same as it did his.

"I am sure you will," he grinned, dipping in to take my neck in his teeth and moving out of the way as he rolled me onto my stomach, letting his mouth trail along my back as I stretched out beneath him with a low hum.

"Well, aren't we confident this evening..." I teased, shuddering softly as the sensitive skin of my back was teased in return.

He moved to his knees as his reached my tailbone, and his hands held my hips in their large grasp as he kissed and licked the cleft of my buttocks, causing me to sigh and arch my lower back, opening myself to his tongue. He positioned himself between my readily parting knees, tasting the earlier dampness of our passion that had trickled along that same path. "You know I have always enjoyed this way a lot," he said, drawing a finger from my lower back down the center curve of me, passing over my smallest opening and into the soft, wet folds of my bare lips, coating his finger. I writhed under his touch, opening to him as the flower does the bee.

I smiled, my face turned to the side, my arms reaching up under the pillows to stretch my torso and press my breasts into the sheets. "Ohh... yes... Almost as much as I," my sigh confirmed.

"I know," he said lightly, lifting my hips to him and pressing his now turgid hotness flat against me, nestled in the smooth valley of my ass. His fingers rubbing slowly along my slit beneath, gaining the purchase of moisture there to slick his skin again and causing a shudder and gasp from the center of my being. He continued as he wet the top of his shaft with his fingers, "One of the reasons I like it so much is the sounds that you make when I am fucking you this way."

"What soundaaaAGHHOO, Gooood!" I asked, offhanded, just as he slid into me with one long, quick stroke, pulling me back to him as he pushed in, quickly nestling himself firmly and entirely in the sheath of my cunt.

"Those sounds," he said, and though I couldn't see him through my closed eyes with their dancing stars of fairy lights, I knew he was smiling.

"Oh..." I acquiesced, a small smile of my own almost breaking through the twist of lust that bowed my lips.

He began to move, his hands on my hips warm and controlling, holding me in place as he slowly stroked in shallow pumps. "You always feel amazing this way. I love watching you take all of me." He rocked forward slightly harder, expanding me to my deepest parts, and then his thumbs reached in from their grip and pulled me open a little farther still.

I moaned in mewls of lust at nearly every stroke, the feel of his hands on my hips fluttering my insides. And when he spread me... Oh, god, when he spread me and thrust harder, pulling me back toward him then... I felt myself contracting inside as he reached unimagined depths, drawing the thick pad of the underside of his cock along my clit in rapturous passage, my thighs trembling with each push. My legs on the outside of his widened a bit, and it felt to me like I was opening before him enough to bare my very soul to his will.

He may love the sounds I make, but I in turn love his. He picked up the speed, but kept the same medium hard thrust, his moans quickly growing louder and louder. He wouldn't withdraw more than halfway, and pulled me so close each time that his thighs pressed into mine with a slap, and I could feel the sway of him beneath me. He ran a thumb along my ass, ringing the opening and putting pressure on it.

A long, throaty growl escaped me as his thumb brushed the already slick hole, and it pressed against the probing, expanding around the flat of his finger with each circle. I could feel my breasts under me, rocking with each stroke of his cock, having raised up on my elbows in my writhing. I rounded my hips into him, pushing back in need, meeting his thrusts passionately, my knees giving way even more to the side, making me almost rest fully on his cock lodged inside me. "Oh, love..."

Being so open and exposed to him must have spurred him on, because I felt him slick his thumb with my wetness from beneath and ease it into my ass as he fucked me, his thrusts getting harder. Shivers crept across my back and down my thighs as he did, and my moan lengthened. The added pressure and stretch this created rippled my nerves, sending waves of pleasure crashing through me. My muscles on either side spasmed in tandem, clenching and relaxing apart, then together, in a confusion of bliss, as if they were unsure where to tighten to find release. I squeezed George in a long pull, feeling him force his way through my tightened passage and withdraw again, no longer in a shallow pulse, but lost in an abandon I recognized as his impending rush. His throaty cries met my ears with a surge of blood to my limbs, tingling me all over. I lowered my torso fully to the bed, my hands stretching out along the sheet, my hardened nipples pressing into the mattress and hips tilting and stretching me even tighter around him.

His thumb curled inside me as his fingers splayed out on my lower back, his other hand leaving my hip to trail along my thigh and back, occasionally pulling the inside of my thigh and lower ass even farther open to drive into me harder. I felt my skin pulling on him, gumming his length as it withdrew, sucking his thumb inside as would a babe. My hips at this angle tilted my clit even more toward the slap of his balls, and I could swear I felt them tightening as he impossibly drove on. The earlier expenditure must have enabled this plateau, for I could tell he was hovering on the edge far longer than normally possible.

Every time he bottomed out into me and sent shock waves through my hips and into my belly, I moaned my passion to him into the sheet that I had bit in my teeth. In muffled cried, I urged him nearer, wanting to feel him burst before I succumbed, wanting to savor the sweetness of his expansion and rush inside me. "Yes... love... yes... please... more... more... George..."

He moved to a frantic pace at my urging, his hand leaving me, only to come back down on my upturned ass with a stinging slap that nearly knocked me over the precipice. He groaned at my moaning yelp, and backhanded the other side, then back again, timing his quick swings with the thrust of his body. All sensation channeled into my center, and I screamed as I felt myself lose control. And just before my muscles left the earth without me, I felt him suddenly still and swell, gripping my hips and pulling me tight against him, expanding me to my limit, his scream topping mine as he jerked, and two jets of heat rippling off my walls inside send me soaring into an incredibly long, wrenching climax.

Then he was there, laying over me, pressing me fully into the bed, his body jumping and twitching over mine, each of our jerks sending the other into spasms of their own, the breath exploding out of us to be drawn in again in gasping inhalations. We were drenched and slick, and I couldn't feel any specific part of my body in the warm, wet glow of my entire being merged with his. I don't know how long we lay there, blanketed in our spent passion. By the time I could distinguish my arms and legs from his, my heartbeat from the strong thumping of his on my back, I found our breathing was still one. And if there had ever been a doubt in my mind of anything else, it was washed away in that moment of love as he lay draped over me.

"This feels so right, Claire. I love you so much. I always have," he whispered, his mouth against my ear before he moved to kiss the back of my neck. "Never this long again."

I reached back to his hip, giving him a gentle squeeze inside and nodded, the damned tears flooding to my eyes again. I smiled softly, knowing he was asking me to stay in the only way he ever would. Knowing he wanted it more than anything else. Knowing that was the thing we had most in common of all. I turned my head farther to lay my cheek against his as he lowered his head to me. "Okay," I whispered back. "Good idea..."

*

((This is my first story on this site, and I am happy to hear any feedback you might have. Please send me a message. Thanks!))

12