The Reunion

Story Info
Lovers reunite for first time master/sub role play.
1.6k words
3.88
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a knock on my hotel room door and realize you are an hour early. I hurriedly grab some jeans and a white t-shirt, annoyed that I don't have time to really dress for you. You are knocking so insistently that I don't even bother to put on a bra or panties. I see you for the first time and my knees immediately get weak. That old feeling of butterflies is back and my knees are weak which surprises me after so many years. I'm an adult now not a twenty-two year old girl, I wonder how can this man still do this to me.

We give each other a quick hug and you walk in to the sitting area of the room. I've played this scenario out in my head about a hundred times always coming up with something witty and smart to say, so why can't I think of a word now. I break the awkward silent moment and ask if you would like a drink. You say yes so I open a bottle of champagne, figuring after not seeing you for twenty years our reunion warranted champagne. We have talked about if we would role-play when we got together for months now and I'm nervous yet excited to see if we would actually go through with it. Even though it's been twenty years, our relationship is stronger from the years of our very strange long distance relationship. Hundreds of hours on the phone and Skype talking about life, dreams and sharing each other's fantasies. Who would have thought that phone sex could illicit such intense feelings and orgasms. Funny how a person you haven't laid eyes on in so long can know you almost better than you know yourself just from countless conversations over ten years. You go sit down on the couch as I pour our drinks. We make idle chitchat and through it there is underlying electricity that I'm sure we both feel.

I bring you your drink and stand in front of you. After the obligatory cheers we set both drinks down on the table. I begin to sit next to you, "Stay where you are, don't move," you say, as you reach out and hold my hands firmly. My heart is pounding so hard I'm sure you can hear it because it's deafening to me. You let go of one of my hands and gently rub my nipples through my shirt. You immediately realize I'm not wearing a bra and give me a smile. You continue to rub, pinch and pull until both my nipples are hard and pressing uncomfortably on my white t-shirt.

"Take off your shirt." you command.

I immediately realize you are playing the role we discussed and for this sex play you are going to be my master. This realization makes me anxious yet excited. I wasn't sure we were going to dive so quickly in to this, but oddly I'm suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to obey you. I pull my shirt over my head exposing my hard nipples. You now put one hand on my back and pull me a little closer too you. You continue to play with my breasts, squeezing and kneading them, alternating from one to the other. They are swelling from your touch. You lean in to me and flick the tip of your tongue over one of my nipples, which is already red and sensitive. Your tongue on my sensitive nipple sends a shiver through me and I can't help but moan. I can feel my crotch getting damp and a strong tingling in my lower abdomen and between my thighs.

You continue your assault on my breast for a few more minutes pinching, pulling, and slowly sucking them in to your mouth, your teeth nibbling on them oh so gently. You are very aware at how turned on you're making me. Just when I think you will bring me to an orgasm like this you pull away leaving me flushed and wanting more.

"Take off your pants," you command.

I unbutton and unzip my jeans and slowly pull them over my hips. For a moment I suddenly get self-conscious and begin to stiffen, you haven't seen me naked since I was twenty-eight years old-pre-babies, pre-middle age. You know me well and sense my hesitation.

"You're still beautiful," you whisper, instinctively knowing I need to hear it.

As I stand in front of you completely naked while you are fully clothed on the couch anxiety and fear overcome me. We both sense it and it seems to only make the sexual charge in the room increase. I begin to move.

"No moving unless you want to get punished," you say.

The threat sends a new round of juice from my already wet pussy. With no warning you shove two fingers inside me causing me to whimper, but somehow I remain still. You tap on my inner thigh with the other hand signaling me to spread my legs apart so you have better access. I am now fully exposed standing in front of you, your fingers deep inside me exploring my inner most places. You are especially pleased that I followed your orders and shaved completely. As your fingers slide in and out of me your thumb circles my clit, which is completely swollen. I close my eyes and can't help but begin to move my hips towards you to meet your fingers with every new thrust.

"I told you not to move, didn't I?"

Your voice is firm but I hear laughter and pleasure underneath. The next thing I know I feel a slap on my ass, my punishment for moving. The sting sends an electric current straight to my pussy and my muscles squeeze down on your fingers.

"Stay still and keep your eyes open," you command.

You want to see the desire, pain, fear and longing in my eyes. I glance at the bulge in your jeans and can't help but smile you are rock hard and about to burst. You notice my gaze and with your free hand you undo your jeans and release the most beautiful hardest cock I've seen in years. I can almost feel my mouth salivate at the thought of that beautiful piece of meat in my mouth. You sense my desire through the changes in my breathing, which is getting shallow and rapid. You put your thumb directly on my clit and know that I am getting ready to orgasm. Right when I'm about to explode you pull your fingers out leaving me longing to the point of pain. I want to plead with you to let me cum but know that that will just earn me another slap on the ass.

All my reactions are making you harder and harder, your cock almost pulsating. After seconds that seem like hours, you grab my hips and lift me up and on top of you. You forcefully lower me down on to your lap, your erection penetrating me deeply. The moment you enter me I am overcome with pleasure and desire. I've been dreaming about you inside me for so long. I can't get you in me deep enough. I want you to completely fill me. I begin to ride you using my knees to bring my hips up and down slamming down as hard as I can each time the roughness of your jeans scratching my inner thighs. Your hands are on my waist pulling me up and down, as your hips push up to push yourself deeper and deeper inside me. I bend over and my tongue finds your mouth and I kiss you with a passion and urgency that is animalistic. You take your hands from my waist and move them down to my ass and spread my cheeks and begin to play with my very private back hole. Between our tongues exploring the depths of each other's mouths, your cock thrusting deep inside me, and your finger circling my anus I'm reaching a point of ecstasy I didn't even know existed. My pussy is so wet and tight on your cock you have to struggle to not give in to your building climax.

As I squeeze my inner muscles harder around you, you know you're about to cum so you insert the tip of your finger into my ass setting off my own explosion. I orgasm so strong that it begins in my toes and works its way up my entire body causing me to spasm and pulsate. I try to muffle my screams but I can't and I cry out with sheer pleasure. I feel you exploding and releasing inside me and am brought almost to a state of bliss as you lose yourself in your own intense orgasm. Before you are completely empty, you give me one more little slap on my ass that causes my pussy to grip down on you again with a tiny after orgasm which does the trick and milks you dry, every last bit of your juice filling me.

Completely satiated we stay in that position for a while as I feel your cock soften inside me. You give me another deep kiss and feel me shiver in your arms. You help me to get off of you. My legs are sore from straddling you for so long. It occurs to me that you are still completely dressed as you hold me next to you while I'm naked and drained feeling completely vulnerable.

As I feel myself begin to doze off you nudge me and say, "No sleeping...Little Sub I'm not done with you yet."