The Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Reclaiming a long lost love.
3.4k words
3.8
10.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been three months since I had my little encounter with Jamie. Afterwards, I told him I needed time to think, so I picked up my wedding ring and went back to my old life. And now I'm wondering f I did the right thing.

Mike is off sitting in a bar somewhere, and I'm home alone. Not that it really matters, every couple years, we get into what Jamie calls a "cold war": We aren't really fighting .... In fact, we haven't spoken to each other at all in quite some time ... but the tension is continuous. I'm at the end of my rope and I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

Here I am sitting at the kitchen table filled with an overwhelming sense of despair, looking back at my life and wondering what to do next. I know in my heart that this marriage has been over for some time, but it's hard to close the door and step off into the unknown; especially after years of being told that the only way I'm leaving is in a pine box.

Jamie and I have discussed the situation several times over the past couple months since we had our encounter, and he's made it quite clear what he wants for me ... Or should I say, 'for us' ... Telling me I shouldn't have to live under someone's thumb like this, I shouldn't have to be afraid to answer the phone, or feel the need to always park in the same spot at work just in case he decides to drive by and check up on me, or wonder when he's going to take the car away again so I can't even go to work. In my heart, I know he's offering me a far better life, but he just doesn't seem to understand that it isn't that easy to just pack up and leave.

I keep going over the last discussion we had about it in my mind ... About how I had taken the path of least resistance and sacrificed myself to make it work for the sake of the kids; and while he disagreed with some of my reasoning, it was my choice make. If I was going to do things differently, I going to have to make up my own mind in my own time.

"But things are different now," he told me. "The kids are grown and gone and it's time for you to think about what you want. I haven't forgotten Tara asking you why you married him in the first place; have things gotten any better?"

"Well, no, they haven't," I told him. "But now I have grandkids to worry about."

"I had three sets of grandparents, it wasn't that big of a deal. Besides, it's bad enough when it's your mom, but I can't think of anything more horrible for a kid than watching Grandma get beat up."

That stopped me cold. It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about, and I just wish I could convince myself it would never happen.

Then I get to thinking about an old friend who had a nervous breakdown after getting beat up once too many ... She's not Connie anymore. I really think the person I used to know is dead, and there's a stranger walking around with her name and her body. Could that be where I'm headed?

As I'm sitting here contemplating the future, I realize that after almost thirty-eight years of never knowing what kind of mood he will be in from one minute to the next, thirty-eight years of constant demanding and him screaming at me if I don't jump fast enough to satisfy his sense of control, I'm tired of living in fear. Jamie's right: Love is supposed to be sweet and fulfilling, and after thirty-eight years of marriage, there's nothing here for me anymore. I'm done. And with that, I lay my wedding band on the table, and walk out the door.

As I start the car and drive off, the mournful sound of Quarterflash on the radio fits my mood perfectly:

"Darlin' in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd go But it's time to let you know, I'm gonna harden my heart I'm gonna swallow my tears I'm gonna turn ... and ... leave you here ..."

I'm about 20 miles away when I choke back my tears long enough to realize that I'm driving off into the night and have no idea where I'm going ....

'It's one in the morning,' I think to myself. 'And where can I go, where he won't find me?' 'I could go to a hotel ... But I really don't want to be alone right now; and what if Mike comes looking for me in the morning?' "The bars are closing soon ....." says a voice in the back of my head. 'Well, that might be a good way to work off my anger, not to mention giving me a place to stay for the night, but I really don't feel like that right now.'

The debate goes on as I lose myself in an instrumental on the radio. Then I catch the words and I know who can help:

"There you stood ... a distant memory So good ... like we never parted Said to myself I knew you'd set me free And here we are right back where we started Something's come over me And I don't know what to feel Maybe this fantasy is real Now I know I see what I want it to be ..."

"Call Jamie," says the voice in my head. "He'll know what to do."

'Yeah, I know what his suggestion will be,' I think to myself. 'I'm not sure I want a relationship right now, but I can always count on him for good advice. If nothing else, he'll make me feel a little better ... he always does.'

I dial the number .......

No answer.

"Of all the times .... " I curse to myself. "He must be asleep."

'Now what?' I think to myself. As the sense of utter isolation starts to sink in, the call goes to voice mail: "I can't take your call right now ... blah, blah, blah ... Leave a message and I'll get back to you."

"Jamie, I really need to talk to you. PLEASE call me back as soon as you can."

Just as the thought of going to a bar starts to sound like a viable option, I remember that Jamie had suspected things would end up like this, and had given me a key for just such an occasion. "If you need a place to hide out for a few days, you're always welcome here," he said. "Mike doesn't know where I live and the house is tucked back in the woods so he won't see the car from the road."

I haven't been there for thirty years, but I know the place well. It's the old Hanson place where we used to have kegger parties back in the 70's; so I decide it sounds like a good idea, at least for tonight, and headed out that way.

As I pull up the lane into the clearing, I am awestruck as the light of the full moon reveals a soaring tower and a wrap around porch trimmed with delicate spindle work. I can't believe what he has done with that crumbling old house that used to be littered with rusty beer cans. Far from "just fixing it up a little", as he so modestly put it, he has taken a fairly ordinary farm house and transformed it into a beautiful Queen Ann.

The porch light shines invitingly as I pull up, and a light shimmers through the stained glass of the tower like a beacon .... Almost like he knew I was coming.

Once inside, I find my way down the back hall, following the light into a time-warp: from the tiled walls to the soft lines of the 50's appliances, it was just like my grandma's kitchen. I can almost smell the fresh baked bread as a flood of childhood memories washes over me.

Looking over at the table, I find a wine glass and a bottle of golden elixir waiting for me; and sit down for a much needed drink. As I savor the flavor of sweet spices rising up in a sea of golden honey, I feel the anger and frustration melting away and the house seems to wrap its arms around me, making me feel completely safe for the first time in quite a while. The feeling comes over me that after spending fifteen years making up my mind, I have finally come home.

I sit for a few minutes, wondering if I should just sleep on the couch or go tell him that I'm here. Deciding I should tell him I'm here, I go looking for the bedroom. When I find the elaborately carved staircase, I pause at the bottom, pondering what happens next. After our last encounter, I needed time to think, and picked up my wedding ring and went back to my old life. Even if I do sleep on the couch, Mike will never believe it; so I may not have that option this time. If I'm going to stay here, I need to be sure of what it is that I really want.

The thought lingers in my mind that, if I hurry, I can get home before Mike does, and pretend none of this ever happened, avoiding the fire storm that will surely come out of it.

'But ...' I think to myself, 'there would be hell to pay if I didn't get there before he did. And I'm tired of living that way.'

Quietly climbing the stairs, I sneak into his room like a thief in the night to find him sleeping, his bed dimly illuminated by the silvery moon shining through the stained glass window.

I stand there watching him sleep, and after a few minutes of debate, I turn on the light.

Soon he stirs and looks up at me. "Well, hello, Pat. Nice to see you. Have you made up your mind, or are you just looking for a place to crash?"

"I don't know, Jamie. I'd like to say that it's over, but there's always something holding me back."

"Well, I'm going to strongly suggest you make up your mind. You can stay here for as long as you want, but you might not like what you go home to."

"I've spent the last thirty years never knowing what kind of a mood he was going to be in from one minute to the next, never knowing when he might fly into a rage for no apparent reason, so what else is new?"

"That's just the kind of thinking that lets you talk yourself out of it every time you get close to breaking free. You're afraid to go home, but you're just as afraid of change. You shouldn't have to live in an emotional stranglehold, Pat. Maybe you've never known any other way, but even if the marks are on the inside where only your friends will see them, it's still abuse. I'm offering you a better way if you want it."

Of course, he's right but I don't want to think about that right now. Desperately looking for a way to change the subject I ask, "You knew I was coming, didn't you?"

"Well, not exactly, but I always know when you're hurting. It's a rather helpless feeling; really, knowing the one you love is suffering and not being able to do anything about it. That's why I gave you the key, so you'd have a place to go when you finally decided you'd had enough. Are you here to stay this time?"

"I don't know, Jamie. Do you still want me after all that's happened?"

"Pat, I realize you've spent half your life being told you were no good, but did you really think I wanted to settle for a one night stand? I've seen you at your very best and at your very worst, and you're not perfect by any means, but you're everything I ever wanted and a few things I never would have imagined possible. I couldn't imagine not wanting you. And if it's not love that you want right now, then I will do my best to be exactly what you need me to be."

"I know you will, Jamie. Right now, I just want to get some sleep."

"Alright. You can sleep here, or you can crash on the couch. It's up to you."

After a moment's debate, I strip down to bra and panties before slipping into his bed and drifting off to sleep safe in his arms.

Getting up at the crack of dawn, I stand looking out the window as the rising sun reveals the little corner of paradise he has created for himself. As I watch the mist rising up from the pond swirling around the lily garden, I feel that I have finally come home, and this is where I want to stay.

Turning back to the bed, I stand there watching him sleep and can't help thinking about the passion of our last encounter and how it seemed to be so much more than just a one night stand.

I am completely intoxicated by the overwhelming emotions welling up inside of me making me want him more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. I'm thinking that this could be my last chance to reclaim my long lost love and if it means walking away from thirty-eight years of my life with nothing but the clothes on my back, the new life we create together just might be worth it.

Climbing back into bed, I begin gently stroking his chest before slowly moving down to his legs. As the fire builds within me, I slip my hand inside his shorts to gently stroke his balls. He stirs a little, but doesn't wake up as his cock starts to respond to my gentle touch.

Thinking about a story he once told me about waking up one morning to find himself in the middle of a three-some with his buddy's girlfriend, I move my head down and start to gently lick up and down the length of his hardening cock, just as she had done.

When he is fully erect, I move down between his legs and, pulling his shorts out of the way, I start licking his balls before moving back up to his swollen cock. I lick around the head and slowly suck it deeply into my mouth. He begins to groan softly in his sleep and I wonder what kind of erotic dreams I'm inspiring.

As I slip his shorts off, he begins to stir, then reaches up to turn on the light.

"Hey, Sleepyhead. Having a nice dream?"

"I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, and didn't want to wake up and miss it."

I take one more lick up the length of his cock, and then kiss my way up his body until we meet face to face.

The passion I feel is overwhelming as I lean down until our lips meet for a long breath stealing kiss. As our tongues intertwine, I feel him reaching back to undo my bra. Once I feel the strap come loose, I sit up so he can pull the shoulder straps over my arms and slip my bra off before tossing it aside.

I'm trembling with passion as he reaches up to cup and massage my breasts with his hands before moving down to roll my nipples between his fingers, making them even harder and making me moan in pleasure. I move a little closer so he can enjoy my full breasts completely; burying his face in my soft flesh, then sucking and nibbling my nipples until they stand out like points and my cunt is soaking wet.

I feel his hands slowly slide down my body until he is gently stroking the backs of my thighs and my panty covered buns The feeling is incredibly erotic and when the feeling becomes too much to bear, I raise up and strip my panties down to my knees, then drop back to my hands and knees so he can work them the rest of the way off.

While he continues to swirl his tongue around my nipples, I feel him reach between us, gently stroking my wet slit, then slipping a couple finger inside me. I shudder with pleasure as his thumb begins rubbing my swollen clit while his fingers continue working their own magic inside me.

When he senses that I'm about to go over the edge, he takes his hand away and moves me back to a position where he can enter me.

I lower myself onto him, squeezing my muscles down to make his cock feel especially welcome, then lean forward so my hard nipples teasingly brush his face as my breasts sway with my movement. He reaches up to squeeze my soft breasts and sucks the nipples as I slowly ride up and down on his cock, rocking my hips as I do to draw him as deeply as possible into me. I'm already so turned on that it doesn't take long before I am shuddering with a powerful orgasm, collapsing breathlessly on top of him as my sweet girl juices gush over his manhood.

When I am able to move again, he rolls me over on my back and kisses me passionately as his hands begin roaming all over my body, teasingly stroking and squeezing my quivering flesh.

Then he moves over me, massaging my full breasts with his strong hands as he begins to gently suck and lick my rock hard nipples. I start to squirm and writhe in excitement beneath as he begins gradually, teasing, working lower -- opening my legs wide in anticipation as he moves his head down between my thighs.

Just as he reaches that point, he stands up and has me move so I am lying back with my butt on the edge of the bed. There, he kneels between my widely spread thighs and begins to gently stroke the inside of my thighs with the backs of his hands. Soon, his mouth replaces his hands, teasing me as he licks and nibbles up my thighs, up around my steaming mound, and down the other thigh while his hands gently stroke my sensitive buns.

I am all but begging for it when he finally moves his head up between my thighs and begins to lick up and down the length of my slit while he reaches up to massage my breasts with his hands. Moving his hands back between my legs, he opens my lips and begins sliding his tongue deep inside me, then gently licking over my soft folds as I moan with pleasure.

I moan louder and begin to squirm uncontrollably as he slides a couple fingers deep inside, rubbing my G-spot, and begins to lick my clit - circling it with his tongue as I hump against his mouth. Then he slips a finger into my ass and starts fucking me with his tongue until I begin to come again.

When I start to shudder, he moves up and begins furiously pounding his cock into me; prolonging my orgasm as my muscles clamp down on him and I cry out in pleasure. He keeps pounding me long and hard until he feels his balls tighten, then he shoves his cock deep inside where it explodes, his body trembling as he fills me with stream after stream of his hot cum

Afterwards, he moves to lie down close beside me so we can snuggle close while we catch our breath. Both of us are completely exhausted and satisfied in a way neither has ever experienced before.

"Jamie, it took me a while to make up my mind, but I want to stay. Mike is history and my old life is over. I'm ready to give myself to you completely. "

"Are you sure that's what you want this time?"

Looking deep into his eyes, "I'm sure. I love you, Jamie, and this time I'm here to stay. You've created the home of your dreams, now let me be the woman of your dreams."

Snuggling up close, he kisses me gently, "I love you too, Pat; and I've waited a long time to welcome you home."

Snuggling up together, we drift off to sleep in each other's arms, happy to finally be together after all these years.