The Reunion Continues

Story Info
Their meeting at The Oaks brings everything rushing back.
837 words
4.08
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it had been over two years since their last time together the fantastic feeling of her warm, wet pussy lips sliding down over his cock brought everything back, instantly. As Pat began to fuck him with ernest she leaned forward, resting her hands on the bed beside his head, her face directly above his, her tits in all their splendor just slightly above his chest, her nipples hard as rocks, and her pussy sliding all the way up until just the tip of his dick was still inside her and then her slamming down on him, burying his cock all the way inside of her.

Larry reached up, taking her face between his hands, and drawing her face down to his, their lips coming into contact with each other, their tongues battling with each other, copying the actions of their pussy and cock, fucking each other. The passion was incredibly intense, all the feelings rushing back. It was hard to understand how either of them were able to breath through their deep, passionate kiss, but the emotions were so strong that breathing wasn’t almost necessary.

They finally broke their kiss, and Pat sat back upright, but not missing a single stroke on Larry’s cock. The only thing that changed was that on the down-stroke she would grind her hips around, massaging and teasing his manhood. Larry’s hands came up to her tits, taking one in each hand, massaging the nipples, squeezing them, tugging on them, causing a very positive reaction from Pat. As he continued his assault on her tits with his left hand, Larry’s right hand dropped down so that he could begin to stroke her clit with the fingers on his left hand. This really cranked things up for the both of the. Larry began to match her thrusts by lifting his ass up off the bed, meeting her pussy as it slid down on his cock.

In a very intense moment Pat lost her balance to the extent she tipped backwards, catching herself by reaching behind her, between Larry’s legs, with her right arm. As long has his cock hadn’t slipped out of her pussy they both kept up their frantic pace of fucking. Pat had an idea. A flash back to their trip to Debbie’s house on the coast. Pat leaned forward just enough to take her weight off her arm. She then slipped her hand up behind her, until it found where they were joined together. Feeling her pussy juices flowing down his cock, and into the crack of his ass. Acting on her memories of fun times she pressed the tip of her finger against Larry’s asshole, feeling no resistance pressing harder, until the tip of her finger penetrated him. This seemed to have really driven him over the edge. He began fucking her harder, as if that were possible. This inspired Pat even further. She leaned forward enough that she could reach under the pillow. Under the pillow she found her stash. The 2004-Magnum, a “loaner” from Debbie’s store. A sample as it were. Sometimes it really pays to have friends in strategic locations, or businesses. This thing, as she knew from having tried it out herself, could do everything except answer the phone.

Leaning backward she placed the tip of the remote controlled vibrating dildo and pressed it back where her finger had just explored. With just a little bit of resistance it began to slip inside. Heading for that “spot” that drives him wild. As Larry’s ass relaxed she fully penetrated him, and then switched on not only the vibrating action, but also the beads that moved around and around, as if it had a life of it’s own.

This had the desired results. Larry began pressing into her so hard that she was afraid they were both going to bruise their pelvic bones. His cock felt great inside of her. Touching those places from oh yes so very long ago. As she felt his cock begin to swell even more, and his gasping of “oh god, oh god, oh god, fuck me” she knew that he was close to cumming. Taking his cock all the way inside of her she could feel him twitch. Could feel his cum start to fill up her pussy. It felt great, but she had other plans. She lifted her pussy off of his cock, spun around into a 69, and taking ahold of the dildo she began to fuck him vigorously while taking his cock into her throat. Drinking down burst after burst of his great tasting cum. All this while he was thrusting up at her. And while he had his face buried in her pussy, tasting their combined juices all over his face and mustache. This brought her entirely over the edge again. They lay in each other’s arms, cumming together. Becoming totally spent.

What more could possibly happen? How could it possibly get ANY better? Oh god his mind could answer those, but what about her?