The Reunion Party

Story Info
Two former students make their own party upstairs.
4.1k words
4.47
18.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's hope something fun comes out of this crap" she thought, while putting the finishing touch on her makeup. She took a step back to look at herself in the mirror. She just loved her black dress. THE black dress. She referred to it as the "Venus Dress" because of the lyrics from the song : "Black as the dark night she was". She loved how light it felt on her, lighter than air almost. She also loved to feel the breeze caressing her exposed back, neck and shoulders. It made her feel naked in some ways, which never failed to turn her on.

The only thing she knew about class reunion parties was what her friends told her, which sounded like a great way to laugh at how pathetic most of these fuckers turned out to be, and how sexy all the nerds had grown up to become. Life is such a bitch to some people.

Her past relation being a distant memory of indifference and awkwardness, she was thinking it would be great to hook up with some random guy she barely remembered for fuck's sake, literally.

The smell of this place got to her as soon as she walked through the door. Taken back several years, it put a slight smile on her face and she felt like a little girl again if only for a moment. This alone was worth coming and she was glad she did.

The actual party was in the cafeteria and she could hear the rumbling of dozens of people bouncing down the hall, a chaotic invitation to surprise and rediscovery. She felt a bit uneasy about it, but it was probably the same thing for most everyone there when they walked in.

Some people were having a chat in the hall and she recognized some of them. A guy waved at her, so she returned the favour with a smile, trying to figure out who he was but failing. As she walked down towards the cafeteria she suddenly remembered who he was, but more importantly that he was a complete jackass and that she actually never knew his name. She kept walking.

The cafeteria was filled with people wearing suits and fancy dresses. She was greeted by one of her early high school classmates that had not changed much. They exchanged a few laughs and she left to get a drink and find a place to sit down.

While making her way to the table where all the drinks had been set, she noticed this guy sitting at a table with a long sleeve white shirt and plain blue jeans that caught her eye. Amidst the chaos and the color black, he was calm and white. He was leaning back on his chair, having a chat with a gorgeous woman about some teacher they both had back in the day.

She came back, champagne in hand and decided to sit with these two. He had a rough 3 day beard, and an amusing demeanour to his personality.

"Hey! Isn't your name Tanya?" he said. "I think I remember you but we were not really friends so please go away."

"Right, and you are Jay and were never serious about anything, so I'm sitting here anyway" she responded, "how's that?".

It was true that they barely knew each other, but he always made her laugh and she knew the kind of guy he was. He seemed a lot more poised than he was back in the day though...

"Confidence! I like it!" Then he turned to the other girl. "See? That's how most people remember me, I love it" nodding at her.

Tanya kept going. "You are really clashing with your shirt and jeans, what's up with that?" She stabbed at him, "Didn't you know every one of your old classmates his now a millionaire?"

His face lit up and he laughed.

"Good one, but unlike you, I did not see the point of dressing like I was going to a funeral" he responded with a friendly smile, still chucking at her come back.

"Well, do I look like I'm going to bury someone?" she asked, trying to look serious.

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. "Frankly, yes." He retorted, merciless. "But with that said, you are beautiful and if you were going to bury me, it's a shame that I could not look at you on my way down."

The other girl gasped and laughed at this grotesque response.

"I guess that's flattering" Tanya joked, having a sip of her drink. "Got anymore deadly compliments like that one?"

"I got plenty, some even worse" he said. Then he leaned back again and crossed his arms. "But I'd like to meet your mother before we go any further with this relationship. I always build everything on solid ground"

She almost spit out her drink, he smirked like a kid. His eyes were invitingly green.

The other girl, apparently unable to cope with them, got wierded out and left, but Jay did not pay any attention to it.

He continued : "Actually, I'd be more interested in knowing what you do now. Did you pursue in arts?"

"Well I did try, but things were not exactly how I imagined them and I had to be honest with myself and get out of there. I still paint as a hobby, and I think it's better that way. I work in the health industry now. By the way, we barely know each other, how did you even know I was into arts?"

"I was always interested in what catches my eye, I used to pay visits to the arts teacher and she would show me what her students did. Your work was often there. You were kind of intriguing to me, anyways I liked what you did back then."

"Thanks! But you know, my stuff hasn't changed much, I just often try the same techniques applied to different themes if that makes any sense to you..."

"No, it doesn't make any sense. In fact you're creeping me out. I think I'm gonna go get another drink. You want anything?"

"More of the same." she said with a smile.

He smiled back and promptly got up, leaving his jacket on the chair. She caught a whiff of his scent as he passed by, something spicy but delicate.

While Jay was away she looked around, taking one last sip of her glass, a bit jaded already. She could recognize a lot of faces but her initial interest died down quickly. She was not still in contact with a lot of people from high school, and she still felt like an outsider. In fact she felt most comfortable having a flirty chat with this guy, whom she never really knew in the first place, than getting up and trying to meet people again.

"I'm actually glad to be talking to you." She turned around; Jay was sitting back down in his chair, Jack and coke in one hand, Champagne in the other. "Here's your champagne....this party feels kinda stale, I dunno."

"You know, I don't even feel like getting up my chair" Tanya said. "I came here hoping to have fun and you're the most fun I've had so far. Maybe the party will pick up later when everyone is wasted...anyways, what are you up to these days?"

"I studied in computer science, I also work in the health industry on support and clinical assistance, it's pretty repetitive but it gets me enough money to make music and other hobbies"

"I see that, I can relate..." she replied.

They kept talking for several minutes, he made her feel comfortable, They were in this bubble, isolated from the noisy chatter of people trying to show off, protected from nonsense and mundane smiles of disguised contempt. His low voice and relaxed behaviour ringing true to her ears, she found herself drawn to him but this place was not exactly the perfect occasion to engage in something more...

They were interrupted by a voice going through speakers, blabbering some incomprehensible words, blurred by the echo of the room. The rumble died down and everyone took a seat.

"What did he say?" Jay asked?

"No idea, I couldn't understand anything" she responded laughing.

The lights turned down and the usual video presentation started, displaying embarrassing pictures of everyone, prompting hysterical laughs and lame jokes at one another. It was quite amusing, but she had other things in mind.

Every few minutes, she would take a quick peek at him during the video, the lighting of the screen playing on his calm smirking face...then he would look at her too. They exchanged several smiles, and it was clear they both liked each other's company.

She felt something touching her arm, it was Jay reaching over and motioning her to get close. His perfume flooded her senses as he whispered in her ear...

"I don't know about you, but this is too long for my taste." he started. "If that's what memory lane is made of, I'm taking the next exit. Why don't we go upstairs to the classrooms and labs. I miss them a lot more than videos and photos of what I looked like when I started jerking off."

"Great idea, I'm looking for another kind of souvenir" she responded with a playful smile.

He grabbed her hand and they both exited the cafeteria quietly, giggling like two teenagers sneaking out of class. As they walked down the hall to the staircase, it suddenly hit her that he had just set the table for something more. It had been so long...

They were upstairs now and all lights were off, the silence was absolute. And welcoming. They stopped for a minute to listen, but no one was there. They could hear the faint noise of the party coming through the staircase, but nothing else.

Once again, her mind started to race about...Was this what she thought? Was he just being a funny guy or was he going to escalate things up from here? Was she supposed to be the one escalating it? Was she dreaming all of this? Regardless, she was getting worked up by this, and the fact that she had a permanent smile on her face from the minute they started talking was another indication that she would be willing to let this night go wherever it wanted to go.

She turned to him and unsurprisingly, he was smiling too. Butterflies.

He put his warm hand on her shoulder and whispered "let's go to the physics lab and blow some shit up for recreation!" he barely finished his phrase before bursting into muffled laughter.

*****

"I remember the alcohol burners were in this drawer" Tanya said. And surely enough they were still there.

"Take at least a couple of them so we can see something" he responded. "I have fire on me."

They lit up the burners and the little flames made the light dance around the room. They started taking a look around to remember moments they had and laughing about the strange objects and instruments lying around. They were two grownups playing like kids in a dark classroom lit up by tiny flames.

"This is much more fun than the party downstairs" he said. "At least here there is something to do; we just have to figure out what it is."

She calmly walked over to him, her shoes clapping softly on the hard floor. "Hah, why don't we start with the classic soda volcano spewing white goo all over the desks?" she responded with a large smile.

He turned around. "Did you say white goo? Cause if you brought me here to see white goo, we don't need baking soda and vinegar to make it happen. Actually I think it would rather hurt pretty bad to use these chemicals on my body."

She started laughing. "First of all, it was your idea to come up here. Second of all it's been so long since the last time I've experimented with white goo, I think I would hurt you anyways"

"Aw shut up, it's never lost. It's like riding a bike, but you're riding something else." he simply said with one of those smirks that would disarm the 3rd Reich.

Despite the caustic bluntness of his last joke, his attitude was not insulting to her. He displayed confidence and playfulness, but was not so arrogant that he lost his charm to her.

None of them was fooled by the white goo innuendo, and while the table was set when they got up to the labs, she wanted to see if dinner was served too.

Her response, carried by butterflies that were more determined than ever, was completely automatic : "So....where are we riding our bikes to?"

She couldn't believe that she actually said that. It almost felt like she slapped her own self across the face. In fact, she almost put her hand in front of her mouth and apologized for such suggestive bluntness but she thought "what the hell, it's too fucking late, let's see what he does, what's to lose?".

But something else happened...

While most men would've struck their testicles together like gymnasts clapping the excess powder from their hands before awestrucking everyone in attendance, then deliver a horrible come back line straight out of Flesh Gordon with a triumphant expression on their face like the cure for cancer was about to jump out of their pants in a thunderous outburst, he did nothing.

He just looked at her with a boyish smile. This went on for several seconds; he was perfectly composed and would not respond. She started to blush and her playful smile melted into one of those you-are-currently-peeking-directly-into-my-soul looks of defeat. A magnificent defeat.

He had won. She was suffocating. The Venus Dress was now made out of concrete. Her tummy started to tingle like a pack of firecrackers and she could feel her pussy getting warmer by the second, her juices ready to start dripping down her legs.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a soft, empathic grin on his face, perfectly aware of what was going on in her head, in her dress, everywhere. "I'm just...I'm not too good at this", she limped out with a nervous, whispered laugh. "I just want you to have me, and make me feel great. I want you in me..." and she stared back at him, decomposed into her simplest expression, her beautiful mind fully naked, her heart pounding like a marching band.

Tonight was some night. There was nothing between her deepest desires and her mouth. This man made her feel like anything could go smoothly. He made her feel honest and proud to want him, proud to surrender to the fact that she wanted to be fucked by him immediately.

He just nodded like he understood the meaning of life. Her heart jumped out of her chest...Something amazing was about to happen.

He was standing there, staring into her eyes like an Olympic diver before a gold medal jump. Her arousal was obvious as she bit her lower lip and tilted her pelvis forward in an inviting fashion. Calmly, he walked to her, never looking away with his deep green, insistent gaze thrusting his desire into her brain. Her mind was racing but she was ready for whatever he would want, the tension climbing to an almost unbearable height.

He put his hands on her hips and softly pushed her back against the wall, engulfing her with his body. She was trembling with anticipation as he slowly pressed his warm lips against her mouth, completely disconnecting her from the world around them, stealing her existence away from gravity. Someone could walk in at any moment, but this was a mere thought in the back of their heads, insignificant.

He lifted her dress and slid his firm hand between her thighs, sending chills up her spine as she nervously undid his trousers to dig his hard member out. She gently held him in her hand, stroking slowly, feeling the slight jerks and the heat emanating from him. She could hear the air traveling in and out of his body at an increasing pace, accompanied by occasional whispered hints of his low, calming voice.

She unbuttoned his shirt and slowly slid her tongue down his chest and body as she kicked her shoes off her feet and kneeled down. Firmly holding it in her hand, she laid several moist kisses around the base of his cock, enjoying the rough texture of a couple days after shaving.

He was moving slightly, gently fucking her hand. She could tell the pulses of pleasure as she glided her tongue down to his sack and gently cupped one of his testicles with her mouth, swirling her warm tongue around it, to which he responded by a long, liberating exhale, as she felt his penis harden suddenly in her palm.

After taking a moment to admire the veins, rippled skin and the subtle upwards curve in anticipation, she slid her tongue along to the tip of his shaft and swallowed his flesh to ravel in the taste of his ecstasy. A deep grunting moan cascaded out of his lungs and the muscles of his legs spasmed uncontrollably for a second as she slowly, but avidly sucked up and down his rock hard cock.

The soft tip, the ridge, the ribbed skin caressing her tongue, every millimetre had a texture that she wanted so deeply. Explore...Her life was so far away now, this place they made their own was all that existed. Their shadows dancing with the small flames from the alcohol burners and the intimacy of the flickering orange light, it was surreal.

As he felt he was about to come in her mouth, he thrusted his body forward in a wave of shivering pleasure, resting the back of her head against the wall behind her. He stopped her for a moment, holding eyes and smiling at her.

"I'm enjoying this in ways that I can't describe" and he burst into nervous laughter, still breathing like he was about to hyperventilate. "My god" as he looked up at the ceiling, closing his eyes.

And then, holding her head between his hands, he softly made love to her mouth, playing with his orgasm, breathing loudly and kicking his head backwards in ecstasy.

Firm, but gentle, he used her with respect. He understood she was something special and did not want to break this moment like Lenny killed his mouse. No words were exchanged, but she felt it and appreciated the way he was, which only made her more eager to pleasure him, pressuring her tongue against his penis, reaming her mouth, dripping with saliva.

He was so close to agony that she could taste his fluids, but he would not go all the way. Not yet. He let go of her head to leave her on her own as she increased the intensity, knowing he was about to come.

"I'm just about there baby" he whispered to her between two seemingly infinite breaths. She moaned in anticipation as her loving movement became faster and faster. As his cock became harder than wood, he finally clenched and spilled all of himself into her begging mouth, grunting loudly as he exhaled forever. She could feel each contracting surge gushing more juices and she closed her eyes to enjoy the taste of his semen.

After pulling out of her mouth, he took her hands and helped her back on her feet. He then put his arms around her waist and kissed her thankfully for the small piece of paradise she had just blessed him with.

He took her hand again and led her towards the desks at the back of the classroom. He took a moment to kiss her on the neck and shoulders as he unzipped her dress and slid it off her arms. Instinctively, she sat on the desk, looking into his calm eyes.

He moved between her legs, then he put his arms around her and kissed her again, pressing his chest against her breasts while the tip of his fingers slowly ran up the delicate crease of her back to the back of her head. She bathed in the heat emanating from his body, she felt secure and understood in her feminine being, sexual, desired and loved.

He slid his tongue to her chest, engulfing her nipple with his burning mouth, sharply contrasting with the ambient air. He rolled it around in his mouth and she held his head onto her breast, breathing down on him, kicking his hair up.

Devoured by anticipation, she put his hand between her legs, pressing it against her sex and massaging herself with it. She kicked her head backwards in pleasure, feeling her juices slowly coating the palm of his hand, making each stroke warmer and smoother.

He kneeled down in front of her, gently licking her thighs while caressing her lower back, pulling his mouth harder against her. She closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of his lips moving slowly towards her pleading sex, feeling a rush of blood in her entire lower body as he started to lick around her clitoris, teasing her.

The sensation of his warm tongue all over her pussy was soothing, slowly gliding up and down each side, laying down his saliva like sky blue paint on a black and white picture, livening up her senses. Purposely avoiding her clit, he spread her pussy wide open with his thumbs and firmly moved them in circles to massage her, blowing hot air all over it.

12