The Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
Horny professor and hubby connect with high school crush.
6.8k words
3.82
17.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake reached over and grabbed my hand as he drove the rental car.

"Are you sure you're still ready to carry out our plan of seduction, Treen? Just say the word and it all reverts back to a fantasy. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm ready. I think. It's not really all up to us, though is it? I mean, he could reject me -- or us, or be offended or disgusted. I don't look quite the same as I did back in high school."

"And neither does he," Jake replied. "Plus, it's not like we haven't seen him over the years. I am confident that he still has the hots for you. There's no way he would turn down this opportunity. Honestly, I think you're going to be the only one with doubts, even though it's your fantasy."

I pulled my hand away from him and rubbed my face, thinking about the possibility of turning this fantasy into reality. As a fantasy it turned me on. As potential reality, it turned my stomach.

Jake and I were driving from the airport in Philadelphia to my thirtieth high school reunion. How could that be? The math was easy -- 30 years out of high school placed me squarely in the category of old lady. Somehow we'd gone from college sweethearts to parents of college students in the blink of an eye. After Jake and I met in college, I promptly dumped my high school boyfriend, chock full of some combination of love and lust for this new guy. Now the "new guy" and I were celebrating 25 years of marriage.

As part of this milestone anniversary, we began to discuss 'bucket list" items -- what things have we not done that we'd like to try before we're too old to do it? The list started off easily enough, with adventures like zip lining in Costa Rica and a river cruise in Germany. From there we added a few daring items, like skinny dipping, or making love outside. Then, after one too many glasses of Pinot Noir, I admitted that the idea of two guys both crazy for me enjoying my body at the same time was, maybe, sorta, kinda a turn-on that could potentially qualify for the bucket list.

"What a coincidence!" Jake agreed when I mentioned it.

No -- not that he was interested in two girls with him (although I'm sure he wouldn't turn that opportunity down) -- but he said he was still so attracted to me and in love with me that the thought of sharing me, my body, and my love for both giving and receiving pleasure, the idea of having another guy doing that with us, turned him on almost more than it did me.

While we worked on slowly but surely crossing the more mundane (or at least not X-rated) adventures off our list (jazz club, sailing lessons, skinny dipping in our own backyard lake, etc.), the "bucket list" item of "threesome with another guy" become fodder for many fantasies but did not ever escalate into something remotely possible. Until now.

It started with the Facebook invitation to my 30th High School Reunion. We had gone to my 20th Reunion, but that seemed like ages ago, when our kids were still young. And I have kept in touch with some of my friends from high school, although most of us are spread out all over the country. And then there was Kyle.

We had been in the same circle of friends in high school, in the band together, on the same school trips together. Friendly but not great friends, never dating or spending time alone together but still in the same happy circle.

In the (many) years since our high school days, we had seen each other at a reunion or two, and connected on Facebook. We were both university instructors, but far apart -- in different time zones. And then, a few years ago, my mother somehow connected with Kyle's younger sister, who was in my younger brother's graduating class. When they figured out their connection to our high school, Kyle's sister told my mother "You're Katrina's mom? Oh my god, my brother Kyle was so in love with Katrina in high school! He talked about her all the time."

This floored me when my mother told me. He dated a variety of cute young girls that seemed nothing like me. And I had my share of boyfriends in high school too. The two of us were friendly and ran in the same circles, but I would never have thought he harbored some crush on me.

In the past few years, Jake and I have connected with him a few times over drinks when we have traveled back East to see family. He's a great guy, has led a fascinating life, and it's been fun getting to know him again and realizing how similar our views and interests are.

So when I admitted to Jake that I had this crazy fantasy about him and another guy with me, Jake felt that Kyle was the perfect choice. He's unattached -- never married and not actively dating, apparently in love with me, and we have a perfect setup at this reunion since we'll be staying the the hotel where the reunion takes place.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, Jake looked at me questioningly. I didn't need to ask him what he was thinking.

"I'll give it a try," I said somewhat glumly. "He might be grossed out, offended, or turned off. And I have no idea how to approach him, despite the different fantasies we've discussed. Real life is just different. And -- I have the right to abort the plan at any time."

Jake grinned. "Of course you do! It's your fantasy! But you know he's totally hot for you and this will be his lucky night!"

So, we checked into the hotel, did our best to 'set the scene' in our hotel suite, and dressed for the reunion dinner.

"If Kyle's not on board with your fantasy, you'll have your choice of back-ups in that dress, hon," Jake tells me as I emerge from the bedroom into the living room of our suite.

I am doing my best to feel like a confident "hot babe" despite my age. My dress is short, revealing my long slender legs, made longer than my 5'8" height with my 3" heels. The wrap front of my dress emphasizes my D cup breasts while the lacy bra helps to maintain some artificial perkiness. My short blond hair frames my face and lets my long silver earrings stand out. I picked out this dress because it emphasizes my slender waist, disguises my stomach a bit, and highlights my breasts and long legs. I need the confidence in my appearance to help me convince myself I have the ability to seduce someone other than my husband.

"Thanks for the complement, honey," I tell Jake. "Let's do this. I think. Maybe. I don't know. At least let's do the reunion part. Then we'll see what happens. By the way, you look pretty great yourself."

Jake is wearing a tight black t-shirt with a jacket over top of it. He looks pretty good in his slim jeans that show off his long slender legs. While I might cover my grey hairs with blond highlights, Jake's brown hair is only slightly dusted with some grey. His 3-day stubble is greyer than his hair but in my mind it makes him sexier than ever. Even with my heels I don't quite equal his six-foot height, but it does make it easier to reach up to kiss him as we prepare to leave the room.

Jake grins and takes my hand. "Let's go Treen. I love you and this will be a great evening no matter what happens."

We head to the ballroom and I check in, forced to place a sticker on my sexy dress with my name and my senior high school photo, complete with my giant 80s style hair and make-up. The room is full of my fellow classmates, nearly all of whom I don't recognize.

Jake and I work our way to the bar and find ourselves a cocktail. I am excited to connect with one or two classmates I both recognize and remember fondly. Poor Jake, however, does not recognize anyone or remember them fondly. My closer friends from high school have not made it to this particular event, so the room is nearly as full as strangers to me as it is to Jake.

We suffer through an 'okay' buffet dinner sitting with some people that I sorta knew in high school. The meal seems to last forever and I start to wonder if Kyle changed his mind after we texted yesterday. Was this whole reunion a waste of time? Would the fantasy remain just that?

As I chat with someone I vaguely remember from my Calc class, Jake nudges me and points his head near the main entrance. Kyle is checking in and finding his sticker. I wrap up my conversation and work my way through the crowd toward him with a grin on my face. Regardless of what happens later tonight, I enjoy Kyle's company and am genuinely happy to see him.

I step back a bit to give him a chance to greet a few of his friends from jazz band. I don't want to be selfish and take up all his time. But then he glances up from his conversation and sees me. He smiles broadly, wraps up his conversation and heads toward me.

I can't help but laugh as I see his senior class photo on his shirt. Not because he has changed so much, but because he looks exactly the same.

"You haven't changed a bit since high school," I tell him as I give him a hug.

"And you are even more gorgeous than the last time I saw you. How do you ever pull that off?" he asks as he kisses my cheek.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I ask.

"What would Jake say?"

"He's right over there. You could certainly ask him yourself. I'd be willing to bet that he'd make the same offer since you treated the last time we were in town."

"Well in that case, I'll take a scotch on the rocks."

We walk toward the bar together, and Kyle places his hand on my back to help steer us toward the line.

I lean in to Kyle and looked up at him.

"It's so good to see you, Kyle. And you do look great."

"Now I know you're kidding, especially when you can see how skinny I was in high school right here on my shirt. Now you, my dear, look fucking amazing in that dress, excuse my language. No one would ever guess that you were over 30."

"You, my friend, are full of shit. But I love you for it!"

I got to the front of the line at the bar and ordered his scotch. I refreshed my cocktail as well, and pointed toward an empty table near the bar.

"Join me? Wait here and I'll go find Jake so he can say hi as well," I said to Kyle as I rushed over to Jake.

Jake smiled at me and toasted me with his empty glass.

"Go get him, honey. I'm heading back to the room. I'll be ready for you and Kyle when you come join me in the room. You've got your key, right?"

"Of course I do! Not sure how this is all going to end up, but thanks for your support."

I head back to join Kyle, sitting next to him at the table rather than across from him.

"I thought Jake was going to join us. Where is he? He's one great guy, Kat. If you're not going to be with me, I'm glad you're with him." He grins. "How long has it been anyway? I can't remember how long you guys have been married, since you didn't invite me to your wedding!"

"Aw, Kyle. I didn't even know where you were living when we got married after college, or I'm sure I would've invited you. Can you believe it's been 25 years this past summer? How can we even be old enough for that? Jake said he's tired of having a reunion with people he didn't know, so he headed back to the room."

"I don't blame him. I hardly know anyone in this room either. So, 25 years huh? That sounds like something worth celebrating.," Kyle says as he raises his glass. I clink my glass with his. "Maybe you'd better go join him to celebrate."

"Thanks. We are working our way through a bucket list of things we haven't tried in the past 25 years as a way of celebrating. And, well, if I am going to be totally honest with you, we were hoping you'd help us with one of our bucket list items. That's why I'm here with you instead of with him."

"Okay, now I'm confused."

"Okay," I stutter. "This is embarrassing, and I have not had nearly enough alcohol to be this forward, but I'm just going to get it out there. Hate me if you want. Or go find other classmates to hang out with. You are a dear friend and you mean a lot to me, even though we don't see much of each other. I hope I'm not blowing it."

"What the hell are you talking about? Is something wrong with you? Or with Jake? What's going on?"

"Look, now I'm scaring you when I'm supposed to be turning you on. Clearly I am not an expert when it comes to seduction."

"Seduction?"

"Okay -- just sit quietly and let me get this out. Sorry, I don't mean to sound so commanding. I am out of my element here. Here goes -- so, you may or may not know that I didn't have much, um, experience, before I met Jake in college. I mean, I had boyfriends and all, but nothing much amounted to all but one of them in the, you know, the 'bedroom'. You get my jist? I've been with Jake for nearly 30 years, since we met in college. There's been no one since I met him, and only one guy before that -- and we were beginners together so it's not all that memorable."

"Ookaay," Kyle says. "I am still not sure where you're going with this."

"Jake and I -- we have had our ups and downs like any married couple. But I'm happy to say that we are in a really good place right now. We are very much in love and have a very active sex life. But we're not getting any younger and we're trying to appreciate our time together and be open to new experiences."

"Kat, is one of you dying? You're scaring me. What the fuck is going on here?"

"See, I told you I was bad at this. No one is dying. We are great. And you are great. And we want you to be great with us, or really just me, together. I mean, for tonight. Not like anything permanent, I mean, I don't think, I hadn't considered that. I know I'm no Heather Graham -- and don't deny she's your fantasy girl, I read your Facebook page! -- but I'm pretty sure you find me attractive, and I'm pretty sure I am curious to be with another guy who's not Jake, and I'm pretty sure that he's also curious for me to be with another guy, and, so, well. Here we are."

Kyle's look of confusion slowly shifted as my not-very-clear indecent proposal started to come together in his head.

"Wait a minute. Are you saying...? Did you and Jake plan this with the hotel room and all? Why me? I mean, of course I think you're hot -- you are right. But why would you pick me of all people? I'm old and fat and I'm sure you have better options than me, even in this room."

"Kyle. We are the same age, first of all. And I'm fairly certain that neither of us is the same size we were back in high school. And I'd like to think that you know me well enough by now to know that I'm not all about appearances. I am attracted to you because you are intelligent, well-read, witty, full of experiences I love to hear about and I genuinely enjoy your company and trust you as a friend."

"So you don't think I'm hot, is that what you're saying?," Kyle jokes.

"Okay -- that was all meant to be a compliment, not an insult. What I'm saying is that, in my opinion, a person's hotness is directly tied to their personality. I can't judge on physical appearances alone. The more I know someone and like them, the more attractive they become to me. And right now, you are very attractive to me. Enough so, apparently, that I'm willing to embarrass myself by offering myself up on a platter for your pleasure. Wait, that came out wrong too. This is not about you enjoying me, it's about me wanting to experience pleasure with you, enjoy you, enjoy giving and receiving pleasure together. But also with Jake. I mean not you and Jake but Jake would be there in the room. Maybe with me, maybe just watching. Geez, for all my fantasizing about this, I never did work out the details very well. Now I am somewhat mortified that I'm even talking about this. And, I'm pretty sure I have made my offer seem so NOT sexy and appealing that I should just turn around and walk away."

I sunk into my chair and looked down at my drink. My hands were trembling. What was I thinking!

Kyle put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

"Just so we are perfectly clear about all of this. You want me to join you and Jake in your hotel room so that you can have your way with me -- sexually -- and I can do the same with you. And Jake is on board with all of this. Does that sound about right?"

I nodded, too embarrassed to speak, not sure what to say. I opened my mouth in the hopes of coming up with some lame comment about doing research for a story I was writing or something to show I was just kidding. Before anything came to mind for me to say, Kyle leaned over and kissed me very gently on the lips.

"I am assuming Jake won't take offense at that, as it sounds like we'll be much more intimate than that pretty soon. You ready? Let's get out of here."

"What? You don't think I'm crazy? You know what I want and you're not running away? I didn't make a complete and total fool of myself?"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Kat? You are the hottest woman in this room. No! I mean it, don't shake your head at me. I have been attracted to you for years, and I also think that you and Jake are great together. And you give me this opportunity to spend time indulging in a fantasy of my own? One that we seem to share? Let's not waste any more time!" Kyle grabbed my hand and we headed toward the elevator.

As we walked, he said, "A few ground rules from me -- and then I'm sure you and Jake will have a few of your own. As excited as I am, this night needs to be for you, about you. You need to be in charge. If you want me to kiss you, or touch you or do anything to or for you, you need to tell me outright. You need to be explicit. I don't want to do anything that you don't like or that makes you uncomfortable. If you want me to kiss your neck, you have to say 'Kyle, please kiss my neck.' If you want me to take off your panties, you have to say 'Kyle, take off my panties'."

As he spoke, I could feel the above mentioned undergarment dampening from my excitement.

He continued, "And if, at any time, you are uncomfortable or change your mind, you just say "no" or "I changed my mind" and I will stop immediately. You are completely in charge. Are we clear on that?"

I nodded, too excited to speak. Would I be able to even be explicit about what I wanted? I guess I'd find out.

We approached the room, and I knocked to warn Jake that we were coming in before using my key to enter with Kyle. Jake was sitting on the living room sofa in his t-shirt and jeans, jacket gone, barefoot, sipping a glass of bourbon. He hopped up as soon as he saw us, and leaned in to shake Kyle's hand.

"Kyle! So good to see you! I can't tell you how excited I am you agreed to join us tonight. Has my wife shared her bucket list goal with you?" Jake glanced my way as he asked the question. I nodded nervously. "You okay Treen?" he asked quietly. I nodded.

"As a matter of fact, we were just talking about some ground rules as we got here," Kyle said. "I imagine you two have a few of your own, but I thought I'd wait till I saw you and could be sure you were totally on board with this. Are you totally on board with all this, Jake?"

I had never felt so nervous and exited before and wasn't really sure how to react to this conversation. I could only hope that the two men I trusted enough to be in this situation in the first place could navigate the logistics of our little adventure.

"I absolutely am, Kyle. Beyond that -- I can't wait to share my amazing wife with someone I am confident will appreciate her. But I also agree that we should chat beforehand to make sure there are no hurt feelings or issues."

The 'chat' among the three of us was all a blur in my mind. I certainly listened and agreed and felt confident that we were all entering the events of the evening fully informed, and just drunk enough to give it a try but not so drunk that we didn't know what we were doing.

"So, Treen, in your fantasy how do we get started here?" Jake asks me.

"Yeah Kat -- what can I do to make you comfortable?" Kyle adds.

What the hell was I thinking? How could I possibly satisfy two guys at the same time? I was feeling overwhelmed.

12