The Reunion Pt. 01c - Adam & Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's eyes closed and her legs twisted and writhed up and down the sofa as Adam continued to stimulate her. As she moved her legs, she flexed and squeezed, stimulating her clit and the plug simultaneously.

"Ok, the first part makes me think you're on your period, but no woman has ever said they're enjoying that too much to hide from someone so now I'm just curious."

Ashley finally stood up off the couch, setting the computer on the coffee table, and offered her hand, "C'mon. You'll see soon enough."

She walked him back to her room where she turned to face him, standing at the foot of her bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss, lifting herself up on her toes and feeling the shot of electricity emanate from her plugged hole. His hands found her hips and worked their way under the hem of her shirt. He roamed her flat stomach, and slowly made his way higher.

Before he ever made it to her bra, Ashley reached behind her, unclipped it and discarded it from beneath her shirt. Adam was stunned by how quickly things had turned, but he certainly wasn't complaining. It was as if he'd been teasing Ashley all night and she couldn't wait to get him home.

Their tongues twisted and frolicked around one another, tracing at the edges of each other's lips before entwining themselves again in a passionate kiss. Ashley's hands fumbled with the buttons on Adam's shirt, her hands shaking slightly from nerves or excitement, she wasn't sure which.

After finally pushing his shirt to the floor, Adam returned the favor, lifting her up over her head and dropping it next to them. His eyes dropped to Ashley's heaving chest, taking in her beautiful breasts. They were perfect in his eyes, more than a handful, but still firm and supple. Her small dark nipples stood at attention, begging him to play with them.

Ashley sit on her bed and scoot back until her feet lay at the edge. She propped herself up on her elbows looking at Adam as he begin to crawl up her body. She had always thought of him as the nerdiest of all the guys, far more interested in intellectual pursuits than physical; and while that was still true, she was deliciously surprised to find his body to be far more than just the skinny kid she'd assumed. His tendency to wear baggy t-shirts and ill fitting clothes always masked his defined arms and pecs. Ashley licked her lips, a new wave of arousal washing over her as she watched Adam's arms flex as he climbed his way up her body.

He trailed light kisses from her waist up her stomach as she parted her legs, letting him crawl between. As he went, his body edged her skirt higher and higher up her thighs. When his mouth reached the edge of her chest, Ashley let out a low moan as his tongue swooped along the underside of her left tit, then up and over her nipple sucking it into his mouth and holding it between his lips as his tongue flicked over and around the tip.

His hand found its place at her knee and began working its way north at a snail's pace that drove her mad. She knew he'd eventually reach the point she wanted, but her inner thighs tingle with anticipation that made her wish he'd get there sooner. As his hand slid further and further up her leg, Adam's adept tongue was working magic on her chest and neck. Ashley was already worked up and wet from the plug she'd been wearing all night, but now she could feel her pussy's wetness dripping out of her and running down to where the plug sit snugly in her ass.

Adam's hand finally reached the crevice where Ashley's leg met her body. She could feel him hesitate for a moment as he searched for the underwear she wasn't wearing.

He lifted his head from her chest for a moment, smiling up at her, "So this is the surprise you were referring to. I don't know why you'd want to hide the fact you weren't wearing anything all night. Just makes for easier access when the moment strikes."

"Actually," Ashley breathed, "That's not the surprise."

Ashley's eyes met Adam's as he looked up at her inquisitively. She let her hand drop to where his rest at the top of her pussy and help to guide it down. She pressed his hand against her sex, his fingers dragging through her wet folds, feeling her entrance, and then, something hard. His fingers traced the edge of the plug for a moment until he finally understood. His eyes widened and a smile spread across his face.

"You've been wearing this all night?" He asked.

"Mhmm." Ashley said, suddenly very aware of how far they'd come in just a few hours.

"And did you enjoy it?" Adam inquired as he tugged at the base of the plug before pushing it back into her.

Ashley's eyes closed as she gasped, "Oh god...yes...yes I did."

Adam continued to pull and push at the plug as he returned his mouth to her chest. Ashley's moans became louder and more desperate the more he teased her. Finally, he dropped from her chest, and quickly reassigned his expert tongue to her clit causing Ashley to lift herself up off the bed onto her elbows. She wanted to curl herself into the tightest ball possible, the pleasure almost too much for her to handle, but Adam's arm held her in place, preventing her from squirming away.

"Oh my god, stop, please stop, it's too much. I can't....I can't..." Ashley pleaded.

Her desperation fell on deaf ears as Adam concentrated solely on her body's reaction to his every move. Her bucking hips, her legs squeezed around his head, and the flood her pussy was creating all told him she was going to cum soon.

He removed his hand from playing with the plug and slowly slipped two fingers into Ashley's dripping slit. Her neck craned forward, her eyes closed, mouth hanging open limply as he began to flutter his fingers inside her, dragging them along the front wall and finding the small spot that caused her to gasp. As he repeatedly drug his fingers over her g-spot, pressing more and more firmly against it, he felt it begin to swell.

"I....I....I....no...oh god...oh god...OH MY GOD," Ashley screamed as her orgasm finally coursed through her body.

Adam's fingers pressed firmly against the swollen spot inside her as her climax arrived. A flood of cum rushed around his fingers squirting all over his chin, neck, and chest. He had never witnessed a woman squirt before, but he appreciated every second of it. His tongue dropped back to her clit, intensifying and prolonging her orgasm as she pulsed her girl cum over his hand time and time again.

Her body tensed from head to toe as her brow furrowed and she babbled nonsensically. She shuddered over and over as the waves ran through her. It was hard to tell where her orgasm came from with all the stimulation she'd received, but in the end there was little doubt that it had reached every inch of her body.

As soon as she had regained her senses and recovered from the babbling mess that she'd become, Ashley looked down at Adam who was looking up at her, his face covered in her cum and smiling the most adorable smile.

"That was...phew...you might be too good. That's a lot for a girl to live up to ya know."

"Well I have to say, you certainly made it fun. Between the plug surprise, and the squirting, that was amazing."

"Wait...the squirting? Did I squirt?"

"Do you not normally? Cuz yeah, you sprayed everywhere."

Ashley's face flushed bright red, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I've never done that before."

"No, no! It's totally fine! It was kind of hot actually."

"If you say so. That was so intense I didn't know WHAT was going on. But I do now, and I'm totally perplexed as to why you're still wearing pants. C'mere." She said, pulling him up towards her.

She wiped her cum from his face and kissed him as she unbuttoned his jeans and began pushing them and his underwear down his legs. He helped kick them off his feet onto the floor, and then snuggled back into her side. As they kissed, Ashley's hand naturally wandered down and grasped Adam's throbbing hard cock. She slowly jerked him off, mentally taking in how big he was. He wasn't long, average at most, but his girth surprised and excited her. She had never been one to enjoy getting pounded deep, but the pressure of being filled had always been the thing to drive her crazy, and Adam's girth would certainly satiate that desire.

Adam broke their kiss, his hand on Ashley's cheek, "So, I wasn't expecting any of this. Which means, I don't have a condom with me."

"Shit, didn't think about that. I don't have any here either and it's been so long I went off my birth control like a month ago. Oooo! Kayla would have some! Be right back."

Ashley hopped from the bed and ran to her roommates room. Normally she would have texted Kayla asking where they were, but she knew at this point she would probably be throat deep on Issac. She stood in Kayla's room surveying it to determine the most likely place they'd be kept. The bedside drawers made the most sense so she opened one to find the array of tylenol, midol, and ibuprofen that had mysteriously disappeared from the bathroom medicine cabinet.

Ashley shook her head and sighed, closing the drawer and climbing over the bed to the other side. She opened the other drawer to a surprisingly large supply of vibrators, anal beads, dildos, and batteries. Trying not to touch any of the toys, she searched the back of the drawer, assuming if condoms were to be found anywhere they would be with all of the other sex paraphernalia. Much to her dismay, there were none.

She closed the drawer and surveyed the room again. Unable to determine another place her roommate may keep her condoms Ashley began to formulate another plan. She really wanted Adam inside her, but that was going to have to wait until tomorrow apparently, so instead, she might be able to coax him into the next best thing; at least in her eyes.

She sauntered back to the bedroom to find Adam laying fully nude on the bed, his arms clasped behind his head. He was beautiful. Her only disappointment lie in his waning erection. She'd been gone too long apparently.

"Ok...so, total fail on the condom hunt. However, I have another idea that I've always enjoyed, but the last couple guys I was with wouldn't do it because of...well...whatever, they had reasons I guess."

"I'm in. I don't care what it is, if you enjoy it, let's do it."

Ashley smiled, "Seriously? You don't even want to know what it is?"

"Do I need to know to participate?"

"Well...I guess not. Not until the very end."

"Then just tell me what you want when the time comes. It'll be another surprise for me." He said smiling.

Ashley climbed on the bed and straddled him, feeling his semi erect cock twitch against her wet pussy, "Ok, then just sit back and enjoy for the time being," she cooed as she picked up a hair tie from her bedside table and pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

She gave him a quick peck on the lips, then lowered herself down his body until she was staring at his quickly inflating cock. She grasp the base with her hand and slowly run the tip of her tongue around the head.

"It's been awhile, I might not last long." Adam confessed.

"That's fine, you blow whenever you need to. Just give me a little heads up."

"Of course."

Then began her assault. She wasted no time teasing him, instead dropping her head down his length as far as she could go, feeling him press against the back of her throat. Adam groaned with pleasure, the warmth of her mouth surrounding him, her lips locked around his shaft nearly three quarters of the way down. Ashley adjusted her angle slightly and suddenly his cock slipped down her throat, her lips now pressed to his abdomen. He had never felt a sensation like it and nearly cum that moment.

"Holy shit....holy shit that's amazing." He moaned.

Ashley hummed her approval, the vibrations resonating up and down his cock. She slowly pulled herself back off him, only to repeat the motion 3 more times before letting the head slip from her lips. She smiled as precum oozed from the tip which she lapped up with a swipe of her tongue. She let her hand drop to his balls and gently massaged them as she licked him from base to tip, her eyes locked with his. Her other hand began firmly jerking him off as her tongue and lips played over and around the head of his swollen gland.

"Do you like having your ass played with as much as I enjoy mine?" Ashley asked, continuing to pump away at his cock.

Adam groaned in pleasure from everything she was doing to him, "Don't....know...never tried." He finally gasped.

Ashley's hand left his balls much to Adam's dismay. She slipped her middle finger into her mouth, sucking on it seductively while lubricating it from top to bottom. As she dropped her hand between his legs, her mouth fell to his cock again, taking it down her throat and bobbing adeptly up and down his length.

Adam felt the unfamiliar sensation of Ashley's finger press against his ass. It felt odd, not in a bad way, but also not in a pleasurable way. Seeing as he was indifferent to the sensation he let her continue without objection since everything else she was doing felt incredible. He felt her finger slowly probe inside him, deeper and deeper until she finally stopped. Her finger swirled in tight circles inside him, searching, until suddenly, Adam's hips bucked involuntarily; A jolt of pleasure shot down the length of his cock seemingly from Ashley's finger.

"Holy shit what was that." Adam gasped through panting breaths.

Adam's cock popped from Ashley's mouth, "That would be your prostate I believe. Fun isn't it?"

Before Adam could answer, his cock was back down her throat and her finger was pressed against his prostate. He had never felt anything so intense. Every sensation felt heightened as her tongue swirled around him. Ashley's pace grew faster and faster until Adam knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He felt the point of no return edging closer and closer, the pleasure becoming too much to handle.

"I'm....I'm going to cum soon....Oh my god that feels amazing." He informed her.

Ashley quickly pulled her finger from Adam's ass, let his cock fall from her mouth, and rolled onto her back next to him, "Straddle me." she commanded.

Adam quickly did what he was told, straddling Ashley's chest, his cock ready to explode at any moment.

Ashley's hands went to work. She returned her finger to his prostate, massaging it it quick tight circles, while her other hand firmly gripped his cock and jerked him off, aiming it directly at her face.

He looked into Ashley's big brown eyes looking up at him, "Cum on my face. Please, I want it."

That was all it took. Adam's balls tightened as a surge shot down the length of his cock, a thick rope of cum spurting over Ashley's nose and lips. As wave after wave erupted from him painting her face in his seed, her grin widened further and further. When it seemed he had finally exhausted every bit he had and collapsed in a heap next to her, Ashley began her favorite part of the whole experience, cleaning up. She used her finger to push Adam's cum into her mouth, cleaning every bit from her face and lapping up each drop. The salty taste was her mouth's reward for a job well done, and the better she had done, the more salty goodness she was rewarded with.

Adam watched in disbelief as Ashley cleaned the largest load he had ever unleashed from her face. She appeared happy and content sucking his cum from her fingers.

"You're incredible, you know that?" He said, watching her intently.

"I'm glad you think so, cuz some guys just thought I was insane."

"Absolutely not. That may be...well...this could be said about the entirety of tonight actually, but that's the hottest thing I've ever seen, watching you scraping cum into your mouth."

"Well enjoy the show, cuz I certainly enjoy performing it. Thanks for the supply by the way, this may be the most I've ever had."

"Happy to help wherever I can." Adam said, falling on the pillow next to her.

"Ok well, I'm going to go make sure I didn't get any in my hair and finally take this plug out, but I'll be back in a sec." Ashley said, climbing from the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

Adam watched as her thin taught ass sway slightly as she walked, her thin waist, and ample breasts were everything he could ever want, while the glint of light off the plug still lodged in her ass added to his ever tantalising dream girl. To him, she was the sexiest woman alive, and had been for years. It wasn't until tonight that all his dreams seem to have come true.

Ashley returned a few minutes later to find Adam already asleep, curled up beneath the blankets, and lightly snoring. She carefully crawl into bed next to him and lay there watching him sleep as she slowly drift off herself. The day had been one of the best of her life, everything she could have wanted had happened exactly as she'd wanted it to; well, other than not finding a condom, but hey, there's always tomorrow.