The Reunion Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after a 30th reunion in the hotel.
3.8k words
4.66
28.9k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the morning around 8:30 with my usual morning wood. As I shook the cobwebs from my brain, I realized there was a hand wrapped around my hard cock. Tess was lying next to me with her tits pressed against my chest and her hand pumping my seven inch shaft.

"Morning sleepyhead, look what I found this morning, I woke up about 15 minutes ago and felt this poking me. Mmmm, you are so hard already, I like that."

I smile and move in for a kiss. Tess continues to squeeze my cock as we share a good morning kiss. She reaches down and rolls my balls around with her fingers.

She whispers, "You know, I owe you one orgasm this morning. Yesterday you made me cum three times to your two. Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I'm going to suck your cock and swallow your cum, what do you say to that?"

"Well Happy Sunday to me. What about you?"

"Don't worry about me. I have plans for us all day today. I'll get my share of orgasms, you'll see. First I want my dessert, and then we can order room service. Oh yeah, I'll need to check out of my room this morning as well. But first..."

With that comment, Tess releases her grip and throws back the bed covers. She moves down and positions herself between my spread legs. My cock is pointing straight up. Tess grabs hold of my cock again. Staring at her prize she licks her lips and moves her hand up and down my shaft. She moves her head close to my cock and taps her cheek with the tip.

She whispers, "So hard, so big."

Tess moves her hand to the base of my shaft and applies pressure with her thumb and forefinger as she licks up and down my shaft. Her saliva bathes my cock. She opens her mouth and drops down sucking a couple of inches into her mouth. Her lips move up while she applies a gentle suction which feels so good. She releases the tip of my cock with a pop, "Mmm, you taste good."

She continues to bob her head lower each time taking more cock into her mouth. Her tongue licks all around as she goes up and down. Tess grabs my balls with her free hand and rolls them around as she continues sucking. She is really getting into this blow job. I listen to her sucking and slurping noises as she attacks my root. She is able to take in three to four inches before her gag reflex kicks in. While she continues to suck, her hand moves up and down jacking me off and adding to the pleasure.

Tess moves at a fairly rapid pace. She is determined to get me off sooner, rather than later. The dual action of her fist pump and sucking has me heading toward a nice climax.

She stops her sucking long enough to say, "Don't hold back, and give me your sperm. I want to taste you; I want to swallow everything you have. This is my thank you for yesterday baby."

Tess increases the speed of her hand moving up and down my shaft. She concentrates her sucking on my swollen glans. Pre-cum oozes from my tip and she licks it up with her tongue. I feel her tongue swirling around and around. That familiar sensation begins at the base of my cock and moves upward. I feel the tingling in my balls and I get closer to release. Tess can sense I am ready to explode and she goes into overdrive. One hand squeezes my balls relentlessly; the other is a blur sliding up and down my shaft. Her suction on the tip of my cock increases as she tries to draw my jism into her mouth.

With a final push, I lose control and erupt into her mouth. I feel my cock pulse as each rope of cum leaves me and fills Tess. Her cheeks bulge with my seed. Tess keeps her lips glued to the tip of my cock until I have no more to give. As the last dribble leaves my opening, she pulls up and closes her mouth. I see her gulp and swallow my load. Her eyes look a bit watery from her extended effort.

Tess goes back down for more. She swallows my cock and moves her head lower trying to take all of me. I begin to soften and she is able to move her lips all the way to my base. She holds her head steady, pressing tight to my groin. My entire shaft is buried in her mouth. I feel her tongue swirling around my member as my hardon diminishes.

"Geez Tess that was fabulous, best blow job ever. You are amazing"

Tess releases my cock and swallows some more to get every last bit of jizz down her throat. She moves up and lays on top of me pressing those wonderful tits into my chest. She dips her head to mine and searches for a kiss. I open my mouth to her as our tongues play back and forth. I taste my cum on her tongue and in her mouth. It's salty and sweet at the same time. We spend several minutes kissing.

I wrap my arms around Tess holding her tight. I feel her nipples harden against me as her boobs press between us. If only I could wake up every morning this way.

I look into her eyes and say, "So, how about some room service? I'm starving and you need a little more than protein if we plan to make love all day long."

Tess agrees. We reluctantly break apart and get out of bed. There are two terry cloth robes in the closet with the Holiday Inn logo. I grab them for Tess and myself while she looks over the menu. We call down for some omelets and fruit. I open the curtains to let the morning sun brighten the room. What a great start to the day.

As we wait for room service we clean up in the bathroom. I let Tess use my toothbrush. We wash up and brush our hair so we look suitable when the food is delivered. Tess comes to me and gives me a bear hug, "I feel so good in your arms, I have no worries right now. Oh, by the way, you taste delicious, your cum is sweet. I almost had to pull away when you were cumming, there was so much jizz, but I managed to swallow it all."

There is a knock on the door when the food arrives. The waiter rolls in the cart and puts our breakfast on the table. He smiles at us sitting there in our robes. I'm sure he has seen this scenario plenty of times before. I sign for the food and we dig in. It's a fall Sunday, so I turn on the TV and switch to the game on FOX. Tess just smiles and rolls her eyes.

She says, "I bet you won't be watching football all day." As she speaks, she loosens the top of her robe and shows off her cleavage. She doesn't play fair.

After breakfast Tess needs to go back to her room to gather her belongings and check out. Her room is on the second floor. I offer to help, but she says she is fine and that I can continue watching football. She gathers her blue satin top, bra and tan skirt, folds them neatly and heads for the door.

"Whoa, Tess, are you going out in your robe? What if someone sees you?"

Tess smiles, "It covers enough of me. Our room is right next to the elevator, so I'll make a quick dash before anyone sees me."

"But you're naked underneath the robe."

"I know, isn't it exiting? And besides, I'm not going to do this!"

With that she opens her robe and flashes me. Oh my. Her big beautiful breasts are staring right at me as they sway back and forth. Her dark red areole and nipples point in my direction. Her shaved pussy looks so inviting. I just want to grab her and throw her on the bed.

Tess closes her robe and ties the sash. She picks up her clothes and heads out the door, "I'll be back in a little while, darling. And then you can have your way with me."

With a little alone time, I can sit back, relax and watch some football. I clean up the breakfast plates and set the tray just outside the door. I spend a little time straightening up and putting away my clothes. I pick up my pants and remember that I have Tess's lace panties in the pocket. I take out her panties and hold them up to my nose. I breathe in her lovely aroma. My cock twitches thinking about what is in store for us this afternoon.

Still in my robe, I turn up the TV volume and hop on the bed with her panties still in my hand. I sit up against the headboard and watch the game. I hold up her panties and admire the silky lace fabric. I rub them along my cheek and inhale her fragrance again. My robe is open and I see my cock start to rise. I rub her panties over my shaft and feel the soft material on my skin. In no time I am erect. I wrap her panties around my cock and move them up and down. The satin surface feels so good as I continue to jack off. I have the thought of masturbating and filling her panties with my jizz. My cock is now fully engorged and I bet it won't take long for me to climax.

Before I can get a nice rhythm going, there is a knock on the door. Wow, that didn't take long for Tess to check out. I jump off the bed and stuff her panties in the pocket of the robe. I might as well keep the robe open and let Tess feast on my stiff seven inch pole.

I open the door for Tess and much to my surprise Stacy is standing there wearing a Holiday Inn robe. She walks through the door and closes it behind her.

"Hey there Rob, nice cock, is that for me? It looks just like Tess described it, all nice and hard. So that's what was poking me last night on the dance floor."

I stutter, "Stacy, what are you doing here? Where is Tess?"

"Relax big boy, Tess is still packing and then she needs to go checkout at the front desk. She said I could come up and say good bye, but first I want to thank you for last night. You are a great pussy eater. You know my husband won't go down on me, so that was a real treat. How about a quick encore before I head home. Tess said she gave you a blow job this morning and you taste delicious. Care for a little 69?"

Stacy opens her robe and it slithers to the floor. She is so beautiful. Her breasts are a solid C cup with just a little bit of sag. They stand firm on her chest. Her nipples are peach colored with puffy areole. Her pale skin is in deep contrast to her tan lines. I see her pussy for the second time. Her triangle of soft grey hair looks inviting.

"Stacy, you're a married woman, we can't do this."

"Remember what I said last night. We aren't going to fuck, although it's taking all of my will power not to jump your bones right now. I believe you said you wanted to suck on my nipples. Since you already had your fingers and tongue up my pussy, we really aren't breaking new ground, except for the fact that I really want to suck your cock; that big hard cock that is pointing right at me."

I have no will power as Stacy grabs my cock and pushes me back onto the bed, "Tess said I could suck your cock as long as you have enough cum for her later. Eat my pussy Rob; make me climax like last night."

Stacy climbs on top of me and swings her leg over, planting her cunt right on top of my face. I force her legs apart and use my fingers to spread her pussy lips. I open her inner folds and lick her pink flesh.

Stacy grabs hold of my cock and pumps my shaft up and down. At the same time she grabs my balls and massages my sack with her fingers. So far, I like her style. Both hands maintain a tight grip. She knows how to please a man. It's too bad she can't get satisfied at home.

I continue to lick her pussy like I did last night. I use my tongue as a tiny cock and piston in and out of her vagina. I feel Stacy squirm. I force my tongue deep between her folds and lick down toward her clit. I'm in the opposite position this morning from last night. Under the table I used my tongue to lap up toward her clit but this morning I have to change direction. Her clitoris pokes out from beneath its hood and I lap at it with my tongue. I flick the tiny nub and cause her to squirm. I rub my chin along her vagina. My day old whiskers provide a lite sandpaper effect which causes Stacy to take a deep breath.

Stacy squeezes the base of my cock and licks my shaft from top to bottom and all over the sensitive tip. She sucks the side of my erection first on the left and then the right and then along the bottom and up toward my frenulum. This is my most sensitive part and my cock responds by getting even harder. Stacy opens her mouth wide and descends upon my glans. She proceeds to bob her head up and down with a large dose of suction. Every so often she scrapes my shaft with her teeth. Her technique has me close to blowing my second load of the morning.

I continue to use my tongue to drill deep into her inner flesh over and over. With every few thrusts of my tongue, I lick down and touch her clit. I use my fingers to open Stacy's labia and then plunge two digits into her wet cavern. I concentrate licking her clitoris while I finger fuck my sex kitten. The tip of my tongue flicks her hard button of flesh over and over and over. My tongue and her clit keep constant contact. Her girl juice is really flowing as I relentlessly pursue my target.

Stacy has an urgency to bring on my climax. She senses her own boiling point and is so close to orgasm. Stacy grips my shaft as hard as she can and proceeds to jack me off. Her hand moves quickly up and down. She adds a twisting motion to her pumping which takes me over the edge. She has her lips glued to my glans as she masturbates me to climax. I push up my hips and pump three good strands of cum directly into her mouth. She gulps down my load and never releases her suction on the tip of my cock. Her hand continues to pump up and down. I provide her a few more spurts of jism, although for all practical purposes I am done.

For a moment I lost my focus on pleasuring Stacy as I rode through my orgasm. Now I concentrate on bringing Stacy to her peak. Her thighs shake and squirm which indicates she is ready to orgasm. I suck hard on her clit and massage her g-spot with my two fingers still inside her quim. I feel her inner flesh spasm around my fingers as she cums. She releases a torrent of girl juice which washes over my face, chin and neck.

I believe I caused her to squirt in a gut wrenching climax. Stacy let's out a loud shriek which reverberates through the room. It may have been loud enough to be heard down at the front desk. Stacy presses her pussy hard against my face as she rides through her climax. I'm lost in a sea of her juices; my face again is covered in cum. I pull my fingers from within her flesh and lick all around her outer lips and thighs. I clean up as much of her girl cum as I can before she twists her body around to face me.

Stacy remains on top of me breathing deep trying to regain her composure. When she is able to focus again we kiss with open mouths. I taste my cum on her lips and she tastes herself on my lips. We stare into each other's eyes with silly grins on our faces as we comprehend what we just did.

She is the first to speak, "Wow, that was intense, I hope I didn't scare you with my shrieking. I couldn't help myself, the pleasure just shot through me and I came really, really hard. I felt myself squirt a bit, I'm sure you felt it too. I hope I didn't drown you."

Stacy is a talker when she gets going, I just smile and nod.

She continues, "Now I know how you taste, sweet and a little salty at the same time. I was able to swallow all of it. I'm not sure how I did it, you blasted quite a lot. Thank you for letting me take advantage of you. Geez, I wish I didn't feel guilty about fucking you. I would love for you to be inside of me right now, your cock feels good against my pussy lips."

Finally, I am able to speak, "Stacy, you are quite an amazing lady. I would love to fuck you right now too. If I shifted just a bit, I could slide right in, but, I'll respect your decision. It's good enough that you wanted this, I'll do a 69 with you anytime, or if you just want a tongue playing with your clit, I'd love that too. You and Tess are the most amazing women I have ever met."

Stacy stayed on top of me, occasionally grinding her pussy onto my cock.

I remark, "If you keep doing that, I'm going to get hard again and I just might fuck you. You feel so delicious."

Stacy whispered, "Sorry, it just feels good to feel you. Hey, remember last night you said you would love to suck on my tits? That would feel good right now."

Stacy moves up my body. Our genitals lose contact as she hovers her boobs over my face. She leans down enough for her nipples to graze my lips. I lick all around her puffy areole and nipples. As I move my tongue back and forth over her skin, her nipples harden and poke out. I wrap my lips around one nipple and suckle it. After a few moments, I shift to her other nipple and suck some more. I am content to kiss and suck her boobs.

"That feels good; I wish I could get my husband to pay more attention to my tits. I'm always so horny. I have a secret, Tess and I sometimes play together. We squeeze our boobs together and kiss and lick and suck them. Does that shock you Rob?"

I respond, "Nope, not at all, I'm happy you have each other. It must be difficult for you two. I can't imagine any man not wanting to make love to you every single day."

Stacy smiles and moves back down my body to kiss me, "Thanks Rob, you really are so sweet."

As we enjoy our post orgasm chat, there is a knock on the door.

Stacy jumps up and puts on her robe before opening the door. She unlocks the door and welcomes Tess inside. Tess is holding their overnight bags. She looks stunning in a light green summer dress. It has thin spaghetti straps which are stretched tight trying to contain her massive boobs.

Tess drops the bags and comes closer to me, "Well it looks like you two had some fun, thank you for taking care of Stacy, her goofball husband barely looks at her anymore. I know she appreciates you."

I get up from the bed and grab my robe as Stacy moves to Tess and hugs her. Stacy's robe is wide open and she smashes her bare boobs into Tess. She is very expressive as she tells Tess about our encounter, "Oh Tess, it was wonderful, even better than last night. We did a 69 and I came so hard, I squirted, I almost drowned Rob. And you were right; I love the taste of his semen. We had so much fun and I really feel satisfied right now. He was sucking on my boobs just a few minutes ago. Remember last night when I told you he wanted to suck on my tits, well he got his wish."

Tess and Stacy hug and kiss for a few minutes before breaking apart. Tess comes over to me and we hug and kiss. She presses her tits into me and I feel her nipples harden. I can tell she is braless this morning. She reaches down and grabs my cock and strokes my shaft, "I think you need to get dressed before I throw you on the bed and we make love. I have plans for us today, I hope you're game. I want to cook dinner for you at my house. What do you say?"

In the meantime, Stacy grabs her bag and pulls out her wrap around dress from last night. She takes off her robe and throws it at me, "I believe this belongs to you."

She slips into her dress and I am sorry to see her naked body disappear, as she is ready to head home. Stacy comes up to me and we hug, "Time to run. Tess and I drove here together so I leave her in your hands. Take care of my friend and make sure she gets home safely and thank you so much for last night and this morning. You are truly amazing and a great pussy eater. I can go home with a smile on my face."

Stacy and Tess give each other a goodbye hug and kiss. Stacy heads home, leaving Tess and I alone. I start to get dressed and Tess tells me to skip the underwear. It's been unseasonably warm, so I opt for shorts and flip flops. I spend some time cleaning up from the morning sex and am then ready to head out. I ask Tess about our day ahead.

Tess says, "First let's drive around town; I want to show you some special sites. Then we will head back to my house, have dinner and see what pops up. If you know what I mean."

And with those words, we head out to our next adventure.