The Revenge

Story Info
Tom plans revenge on his cheating girlfriend.
2.3k words
3.97
33k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were eating dinner I stared at Melanie and realised that I really hated her. How could it be that this woman who I had once loved so much now really annoyed me? I guess I had finally realised that this relationship was doomed. I didn't want to admit it to myself but I had long since been looking for a way out. I guess you could say I saw Melanie for the horrible person that you really was. I realise that I had been making so many compromises over the past few years for her. I used to wonder why she had such horrible friends. I was in denial. She just wasn't a very nice person. Melanie had some high-powered management job and I was just a teacher, as she liked reminding me. She bitched about everyone else and I would agree with her without thinking.

I didn't talk badly about anyone unless they did something awful. God knows what she said about me behind my back. I did most of the cooking and housework even though we pretty much worked the same hours. I had worshipped her. But finally I saw her for the person she was. I should also mention that she had an affair with one of her colleagues for a few months before I found out about it. I was absolutely distraught but when she discovered that I had found out she seem to be doing some weird kind of fake guilt, like she didn't really ever give a fuck. I wasn't really sure if the affair ever ended.

I started forming some kind of a fantasy about how I would break up with her. Strangely this fantasy was born out of images I had in my head when I was jerking off. She did know about my cross-dressing fetish, but she didn't know how deep it ran. She knew about most of my kinks. At one stage she had even indulged me, dressing up in fuck-me boots and latex, but that type of thing was long gone. We hadn't had sex for months. I couldn't shake this breaking-up fantasy off and found myself subconsciously preparing for it.

I had never cheated on her, which was amazing considering the amount of offers I had when I was dressed as Toya. Not so much as a French kiss. There were times when I wanted to, sure, but the thought of getting with Melanie was always better. Well, that was until that dinner when I realised that this had to end. She knew that I liked to dress as Toya. She said that she didn't understand it but she would put up with it as long as she didn't have to see it or take part in anyway. Supportive, right?!

She was quite vocal with her criticisms of me in bed. I always thought communication was good but she never seem to say anything nice. Yeah, we had to split up.

When I told my best Toya buddies about my problem at the usual club, they all immediately agreed that I should split up with her and they all told me how they couldn't believe that I hadn't already done it. I told them about the fantasy. I got a bit carried away with the detail and once I finished there was a long silence before someone said "we should totally do that!"

They all agreed to help. In fact, that were more than happy to help. I think the plan involved quite lot of our own personal fantasies. Peter was a big tall black guy who appeared to be made of muscles. He loved crossdressers and in particular, me. My rejecting his come-ons was a frequent routine for us, although I sometimes fantasised what it would be like to have him fuck me while I was dressed as Toya. And there was Laura who was just a stunning young Tgirl. She had long blonde hair, perfect skin, a uncannily feminine figure, and often wore the type of outfits I loved and wished Melanie would wear. Her and Peter were at it all the time, lucky bastards!

It took quite a bit of planning and I felt kind of manipulative in a way but she had been such a nasty person to me for so long that I felt she deserved it.

The first stage of the plan was to convince Melanie to go to this fetish club with me. She was really surprised at the suggestion but after some persuasion she agreed to go with me as long as, and I quote, "we don't need to see anybody actually doing it."

I reassured her that whilst there were areas in the club for sex, we didn't need to go to those areas and that people wouldn't be fucking everywhere.

Another part of the plan was for me to loosen myself up. I bought three dildos of varying size and trained up my asshole to take them all. It had of course been a part of my many Toya fantasies but I had felt bad doing it without Melanie's involvement. I trained my throat to be able to take them too. That took some work. The gag reflex took a long time to diminish. Whenever I found it hard going I just pictured the final revenge image and I continued with a renewed vigour.

"Tom, I am not wearing that" Melanie said as I held a leather dress in Zara.

"Oh come on Mel, it's not that crazy. It's hot."

"Do you want to turn me into some kind of prostitute?" she continued.

"Mel, we are probably never going to the club like this again so why don't we just have fun? I'll pay for it."

"Fine" she said, satisfied that she didn't need to spend any of her huge salary, which was at least double mine.

I explained to her that we could change at the club and so took everything we would need in a bag. We had a few drinks before we went out and she almost seemed to be enjoying herself. I texted Peter and Lauren, telling them we were our way.

"Oh my god," she said after we showed our tickets and walked to the changing rooms, "I thought these kind of places were only in the films." I was so excited. I guess it was kind of sick to be excited about this plan but hell, why not?

"Hey Mel, we need to go to separate changing rooms now. Here's your stuff." I handed her the bag of her stuff.

"Why do you need to change?" said, looking concerned.

"I just have a silly little outfit I wanna try".

"Oh god Tom" she exclaimed, "it's not going to be Toya is it?" I told her no and we separated into our respective rooms.

Everything was working beautifully. Peter and Laura were there in the male changing rooms. In this club it didn't really matter which changing rooms you used. We hugged and Peter took out a bottle of tequila, passing it around.

"Here's to new beginnings!" he said just before we all remember how awful neat tequila was.

I had been planning my outfit for weeks. Peter helped me to put it on and Laura did my makeup. She gave me the sexiest smokiest eyes and made me look like a really hot pornstar. I went to put on my usual brown medium length wig that I had brought with me but Laura produced another long blonde wig similar to hers.

"Come on now Toya, this one would suit you much better!"

The wig did make me look a lot sexier. I put on large hoop earrings, a nose ring, and powdered my body in preparation for the latex. I put on a black latex halter top over large breast forms, a black latex short skater skirt that hung over my well-defined ass pretty well, long black latex stockings and long black latex opera gloves which went right up to my armpits. I put latex shiner over everything and looked incredible, glistening in the light of the changing rooms and squeaking nicely as I moved.

In the bag I had brought with me I had a pair of killer-heeled knee-high boots with large buckles running down the side. I had always liked the gothic look and was happy to incorporate it into the evening. Laura was dressed in a leather dress similar to the one I had picked out for Melanie, with transparent stripper shoes and equally sexy alluring makeup. I was dizzy with sexual arousal.

"I gotta say" said Peter, "I feel like all my Christmases have come at once. You look fucking amazing."

When I looked in the mirror I just wanted to jerk off immediately. Peter moved in to kiss me and after a tiny pause, I took him greedily into my mouth. I stopped and said "wait wait, give it a few minutes! We are about to give Melanie the show of her life."

My cock was rock solid and I needed a moment to wait before standing up and exiting the changing rooms into the main area of the club. Peter and Laura agreed to wait behind so that it didn't look like I was leaving with them incase Melanie was waiting just outside. I walked confidently in the five inch heels out of the changing rooms and sure enough, straight into an angry Melanie...

"What the ff...?"

"Oh come on Melanie, lighten up" I said as I carried on walking past her to the 'play' area of the club, not stopping to converse with her.

I have to admit Melanie did look pretty hot in her tight fitting leather dress but nothing compared to me. I was a walking shiny, rubber, tranny bitch who was ready for the time of her life, and I wanted to make sure that Melanie saw everything.

"Tom, this isn't funny. I'm not comfortable with..."

"Who the fuck is Tom?" I said with venom, "I'm Toya. And I'm here to fuck."

And with that I walked over to where Laura and Peter were kissing each other, in the corner of the play area, knowing that Melanie had followed me, which had sex swings, stocks and various other BDSM equipment dimly lit against exposed brick walls. They saw me coming and Peter immediately embraced me once again, kissing me deeply as Laura bent down and lifted my stiff cock from under the black latex skater skirt. I didn't even bother to see if Melanie was watching because I knew she would be. Besides I was too busy lost in Peter's embrace. I put a hand down to feel Peter's huge cock hardening through his jeans just as Laura took my solid cock full in her mouth, her eyes closed and her thick dark red lips squirming over my shaft.

"I see someone's happy about getting everything they wanted" I said as I started to gently thrust my groin to match Laura's sucking motion. I unlocked from Peter's embrace and saw Melanie about ten meters away, with an expression of complete disbelief and disgust. She looked like she was about to be sick. When she caught my eye she rushed up to us and started talking.

"If you think this is..." she started but I cut her off.

"Oh fuck off Mel. Fuck you."

I climbed into the sex swing and Peter buckled my legs with the thick black leather buckles. I relished the sound of the jingling because it meant I was about to have the fuck off my life.

My latex squeaked as I got comfortable and parted my legs so that the latex skater skirt pulled back by itself, exposing my virgin asshole.

"Come get me big boy" I said to Peter as I stared into his eyes with pure lust, "you too baby" I added, looking at Laura.

Peter slipped on a condom and got a small sachet of lube which he opened with his teeth. He squeezed it just above my asshole so it fell slowly over my hole and held onto my scissored legs as he gently pushed himself into me and my world was finally what it should have been a long time previous.

Peter was much bigger than I had imagined. I had never seen him naked and although he told me before that he had a big cock, this was a hell of a stiff veiny cock. It felt incredible. Thanks to the weeks of practicing there was no real pain and the pleasure just got better and better as he thrusted me faster and faster.

Laura bent over to my face and started kissing me deeply. Then she pulled back and pulled out her own hard cock from under the hem of her tight leather dress, which she placed against my mouth. I didn't even tease it. I just started sucking brutally on it as she pumped my face as violently as I had pumped hers just minutes before. It felt great to be double ended, especially in front of Melanie who I knew was still watching.

My latex creaked and squeaked as Peter's thrusts became stronger and faster. I could barely cope with the feeling of being totally filled and the lust that shook through my body again and again.

My hair shook and my earrings swung to the motion of Peter pumping me. Just as I felt Peter's cock hardening, Laura came into my mouth, sending a huge amount of cum down my throat as I coughed a little, into my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my perfectly shiny latex halter top. Peter saw this and almost immediately came himself, filling up the condom inside my ass. He pulled out with the used condom hanging over his still stiff cock, whispered a "wow" to himself, smiled at me and kissed Laura. Wow indeed.

There were going to be some fun times ahead.

Melanie turned away just as our eyes met and she left, barely able to walk from the shock of it all.

Strangely, I didn't feel sorry for her.