The Reward

Story Info
How I met Nick.
977 words
4
17.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the moment we met, I knew that Nick and I would get along, but I had no idea that a simple conversation between two strangers would turn into the most easy guy/girl friendship I ever had. Nick was a handsome guy; curly brown hair, gorgeous greenish blue eyes, and a pearly white smile.

I had a feeling that we wouldn't remain strictly platonic but I knew, being the type of the girl that I am, that I wouldn't have sex with him the first time we were alone together. But the next time would be some deep shit.

Okay, so I mostly blame myself for what transpired between me and Nick after some time passed. I really got to know him and I met his family. I spoke to him almost every day; coffee "dates" and dinner "dates," but we weren't dating. We actually became friends.

One night I offered to help him study for an exam. I only volunteered because I took the course before. Anyway, he wanted to have sex on the night we were supposed to study. I said "No." We were four months into our friendship and I didn't want anything to change. Well, they changed anyway...

Nick made a deal with me: if he passed his class, I should "reward" him and the slut in me agreed. I'll have you know that he passed and I had to pay up. Should've seen it coming; he was really smart and we studied until about 2 a.m. that night.

So, here's what happened: we sat on the couch, really close. Just being next to him made my pussy wet. He was so damn sexy. I honestly couldn't wait to hold up my end of the bargain but I couldn't let him know that. I had to make him think that it wasn't that easy!

At first, we kissed. He was such a good kisser. His tongue invaded my mouth and all I could think about was how much a wanted my mouth on his dick. My hand wandered down his shorts, massaging his already hard dick. It excited me that I had that effect on him. I slid my body between his legs, still kissing him until I made my way down to pull down his shorts.

My gosh.

There it stood in all its pink, thick glory. My mouth watered.

Without hesitation, I took his full length in my mouth. Now, I'm not a professional, but I mimicked the things I saw in a porno or two. It's more work than I thought, sucking and bobbing your head while trying not to gag and looking sexy at the same time. He seemed to enjoy the way I gagged on his dick while going all the way down to the base of his shaft. I had no idea he'd be so fucking big. I could hardly fit him in my mouth. I continued playing with him, licking him up and down. I tasted his salty precum as I licked and sucked on the mushroom-like head of his dick. And then I got bored. Wrapping one hand around his shaft, I stroked for his attention.

"Do you just wanna do this or fuck?" he asked.

"Fuck," I said with determination.

Immediately, he stood up and help me to my feet.

"Take off your pants," he said in a commanding way.

I wasn't about to disobey. I couldn't unbuckle my belt quickly enough. He yanked my pants and panties with one swift movement. Such a turn on.

"Come here," he said as he sat back down on the couch.

I eagerly followed orders and bent beside him on all fours. I figured he still wanted me to suck his dick so I did to please him but I didn't know that I'd be pleasured too.

He reached his hands between my legs and he thrust his fingers inside my already wet pussy. I couldn't have been more turned on. One thing I really enjoy is foreplay and the feeling of his fingers inside my pussy got me even wetter. Immediately, I moaned with his dick in my mouth as he played with my pussy. This boy was doing some serious magic to me. I could barely concentrate. Then Nick stood up.

"Get on your knees," he said.

I didn't want to. I'm not that submissive, but because I wanted to hold my end of the bargain, I let him have his way. He wanted to fuck my mouth.

I got down on my knees in front of him. I opened my mouth so he could slide his cock over my tongue and to the back of my throat. He held my head still while he thrust his hips. Some guys get a little carried away. I guess before I gave him the chance, I told him I was ready to get fucked.

The good thing about Nick was that he was eager to please. I got back on the couch and lied on my back; legs spread and waiting. He positioned himself between my thighs, his hard cock sitting at my entrance. With one thrust, he was inside me. We moaned in unison. He started slow, making me feel every inch of his raw, hard dick before pulling back out and putting on a "Magnum"-sized condom. He thrust himself inside me again and I could not contain myself.

I let out the loudest moan and my whole body tensed around him. Faster and faster he pumped himself inside me, his balls slapping against the bottom of my ass. He spread my legs wider at first and then raised them to his shoulders. It felt so good. I grasped his ass, pulling him in for more. Finally, he pulled out and spent himself in the condom.

Yeah, it was an arrangement, but it was very rewarding.