The Reward of a Lifetime

Story Info
Why it pays to do the right thing.
1.4k words
4.04
14.9k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Well, this is my first foray into the erotic, so I would very much like to know what you think. This is just an interesting little idea I've thought about off and on, in one form or another, for a long time now. I've struggled to decide whether or not to mark this story in the celebrity category, because real internet models will be used, but in the end, I feel this is simply a fantasy of mine, and so should be listed as such. Once again, anything you guys can come up with, I'd like to hear it, including ideas for future girls/chapters to write. Thank you, and enjoy.

PREFACE

By all rights and accounts, Emery Michaels was a run-of-the-mill American Joe. Though his name wasn't the most common, everything else about him certainly seemed to be. Standing at 5'10" tall, he was exactly the average male height, and weighing in at 173 lbs, he found himself fitting right into the average range for a man of his size. His shape wasn't great, possessing slight love handles and a bit of a gut that just wouldn't go away, but no one could possible look at him and say that he was out of shape, either. He had an average middle-class job, a few good friends who were also fairly average, and an average two bedroom townhouse apartment in an average neighborhood. To put it simply, Emery was…well, average.

While the monotony of his somewhat routine life could weigh down on him from time to time, for the most part, Emery didn't even mind his overall common status. He found his pleasure in the company of good friends, the reading of good books and in the warm embrace of his most beloved addiction, internet pornography.

Emery had been infatuated with internet porn almost since its inception. He could still remember the day, so many years past now, that he happened to be working late in his cubicle when one of his co-workers came to him and changed his life forever.

~~*~~*~~

"Hey Em, you gotta come check this out, man," said the rather excited looking man as he poked his head around the cubicle wall.

Leaning back in his chair and rubbing the soreness from his eyes, Emery thought briefly of reminding the man that he had already been at work an hour later than usual, and would like to get done so he could finally go home. He caught himself, however; being so much younger than the majority of his fellow office workers, Emery had not been able to relate much to them, and as a result had become somewhat of an outcast. Maybe if he was finally being included in on something, this could be his opportunity to work his way into the social structure.

"Yeah, sure Al. What's up?" he asked, rising from his chair.

Grinning from ear to ear, Al simply replied, "Can't tell ya, man, just gotta show ya," then turned and walked away.

His curiosity now piqued, Emery followed after the middle aged man who, until today, had maybe said all of two sentences to him in the entire six months he had been working in the company. Rounding a corner, Emery was led to a closed cubicle at the end of the hall. There, he found a group of six other men, all the same age as Al, huddled close to a computer monitor. Moving in closer so that he could get a look, Emery was startled to see a rather beautiful, rather naked young woman on the screen, sprawled out on a couch, striking a sexy pose for all to see.

Her hair was blonde, not too light, but more of a golden color. She had smooth, tan skin from head to foot, the only blemishes being the slightest of bikini lines over her breasts and pussy. Her breasts were very large, obviously fake, but still very nicely shaped. What made her gorgeous though, in Emery's opinion at least, was her face. She had a child-like delicacy to her, a kind of innocence to her features that almost seemed to contradict the lewd pose she was currently striking. His brain befuddled by the sight before him, Emery simply let out a long slow breath, followed by a detached sounding, "Whoa."

Turning his head to face the newcomer to the group, the man at the keyboard said, "You said that right, buddy. Bet none of those high school cheerleader bitches you're used to got a set of cans like that, huh?"

Fighting back the urge to remind his co-workers for the millionth time that he had, in fact, been out of high school for over 3 years, Emery simply replied, "Yeah, uh…sure. So, Archie, who is she?"

"Her name, my young innocent friend, is Jenna Jameson, and she's supposed to be the next big thing in the porn industry. From the looks of it, I can see why," Archie responded, followed shortly by grunts of approval from the surrounding men, their attention too glued to the screen to offer any more to the conversation.

Suddenly feeling a great need to know more about what he was seeing, Emery quickly asked, "So, uh, where'd you get this picture. I mean, are there more?"

Grinning like the Cheshire cat, Archie said, "Easy there rocket pants. Try not to blast off 'til you get to the bathroom. Yeah, there's plenty more, it's all on the internet. And the best part, it's all free!" Finishing his statement, he then turned back to his computer and with a couple quick clicks of the mouse, the image on the screen changed to an entire selection of pictures, not only of the girl from before, but of several different choices. "See, you just click on a girl's picture, like so, and it takes you to a selection of pictures by the girl you clicked on. Then just click on the one you like, and it gets bigger."

As he said this, he opened another picture, this time of a girl of obvious Latin descent, with much smaller breasts, but possessing a gorgeous ass. Emery Felt a bit overwhelmed by all the information he had just been given. While he had used the internet for work purposes in the past, it was still a bit of a new concept, and he had not really taken much time to "surf", as it was called, for any recreational reasons. Of course, it had already been around for a couple years, he just never seen any use of it before. Deciding to get out of his current situation while he could still walk without embarrassment, Emery stood up and said in a bit of a shaky voice, "Well, that's…pretty interesting. Anyways, I suppose I better be getting back to work." He turned and quickly headed back down the hall.

He could hear raucous laughter at his back as someone said, "Better make sure you got some tissues or somethin' before ya go home." Though the joke stung a bit, Emery's mind was too concentrated on other things to pay much attention. All he could think about was the idea that he could see as many of those beautiful girls as he wanted, for free. Deciding that he was indeed finished for the day, he quickly packed up his things and headed home.

Two weeks later, Emery bought his first home computer.

~~*~~*~~

It wasn't that he didn't like real girls. On the contrary, Emery often found himself more drawn to women than men when it came to having good conversations, which he was very fond of. In fact, Emery had been on more than his fair share of dates over his adult life. The problem with Emery was more physical than mental. His relationships tended to end early in the process because of his lack of desire for sex. Sure he had had sex, with a few different women over the years, but as his obsession turned to needful addiction, he simply couldn't see why he had to settle himself down to one woman, who more often than not didn't possess near the beauty of his internet queens, when he had a limitless supply of young, sometimes naughty girls almost begging for attention on his computer. As a result of this mindset, the last few years of Emery's dating life had been reduced to the occasional first date, just to keep up appearances and to keep his friends off his back.

His life had settled in to a nice little routine, consisting of work, friends and his sultry internet seductresses. Though he knew nobody else would understand, Emery felt very content with his own little world, and didn't see any reason to change a thing. Unfortunately for him, though, Emery forgot the simple rule in life that sometimes, people don't get to choose when a change is made. Sometimes, the changes choose them.