The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 05: Sota and Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then became aware of more tentacles moving into position, thin ones this time, the dexterous tips gathering up a little corner of fabric each. Then suddenly they began to push inside her too, and she purred in delight as one after another, those little tentacles joined the large one inside her, stuffing what was left of her knickers into her, and filling her up with more and more of Sota's thickness. She could now feel the wad of fabric inside her, heavy and soaked with that potent goo, like a core from which the rest of her lust all flowed. The tentacles pushed the tattered cloth around inside her, smearing juices liberally into all the corners. She felt it dragged across her cervix and she gasped as immediately that sensitive spot felt like it was on fire.

"I want it deeper in me! Deeper!" she yelled, and wondered where that thought had come from, because it certainly wasn't from her conscious mind.

Sota responded obligingly, and Sheila yelped as all those tiny wriggly tentacles pushed gently against that little aperture. The sensations were so unfamiliar that she felt unable to process them, but she had long ago surrendered herself to the intense power that Sota held over her. She felt like a stick in a raging river, just allowing herself to be pushed around on the currents. Now the tips of Sota's slender tentacles were through her cervix and starting to spread apart. It hurt her, it hurt her so much, but Abi was on top of the entire situation, making adjustments to Sheila's nerves to keep the pain tolerable, and her muscles to enhance elasticity. Once Sota had sufficiently opened the entrance of Sheila's womb, he used the large tentacle, the one that had penetrated her first, to push the balled-up remains of her knickers through the opening and into the tight space that lay beyond.

As the sopping fabric began to deposit its aphrodisiac cargo onto the lining of Sheila's womb, she felt herself elevated to a state that she could not have conceived of before. She was outside of herself now, the sensations were so indescribable that it was if they were happening to someone else. Her body ached with a lust, a desire to be fucked hard by this monster, to be impregnated by it and bear its offspring, however hideous they may be. In this transported state, she wasn't even conscious of the tentacles being withdrawn from her pussy, leaving her dangling there with her knickers stuffed inside her, imbued with a puissant goo that was making her think depraved thoughts.

Sota looked upon the poor, helpless woman in her condition of complete sexual obsession, and smiled approvingly, baring his pointed teeth. Abi was also feeling fairly satisfied with how things were going so far. As the action seemed to have paused for a second, she quickly tapped out a message to Gemma on her phone.

"You getting all this?"

A few seconds later:

"Yes"

"Did you have to stop wanking to write that?"

A brief moment later, the reply appeared.

"Yes"

Abi smiled, and decided to leave Gemma to it. She turned her attention back to Sota and Sheila. Sota was now bringing an assortment of thin tentacles up towards Sheila's exposed chest, which was rising and falling with her shallow, panicked breathing. The slightly thicker tentacle, the one that had been inside her pussy, was looming near to her face too. Behind his head, Sheila could still see many other tentacles hovering, waiting their turn, and some of them were truly monstrous, similar in size to the wrist-thick appendages that were currently wrapped around her limbs. Possessed by the moist package that still sat inside her body, she looked at those gargantuan arms with sheer unbridled desire, able to think of nothing but having all of them crammed inside her. It was irrational - she knew that even just one of them would stretch her to her absolute limit, but the chemical concoction that possessed her meant that reality was no barrier.

A sudden strengthening of the pungent aroma drew Sheila's attention to the fact that there was a tentacle beneath her nose, almost touching her skin. Instinctively she opened her mouth and allowed it to slither between her lips. As it touched her tongue, it was like every taste bud firing simultaneously, the flavour of Sota's copious ooze was beyond compare. Through Sheila's mind crashed the memory of every mouthful of cum she'd ever taken, from the first time she'd successfully brought a guy to orgasm in her mouth, to the most recent occurrence, earlier in the week. The tentacle wormed its way further back and she put up no resistance, allowing it to slither into her throat. It finally reached a stop, still producing a trickle of Sota's pre-cum which tumbled down into her stomach where it generated a satisfying warmth.

Sota was most satisfied with the eagerness that Sheila was showing. He liked her suspended helpless before him, but he knew that by now it was all for display, and even if he released her right now, she'd still crave him. In fact, if anything, the purpose of the restraint now served the opposite purpose - to stop her from taking charge.

His tentacles were about as sensitive as his fingers - he could feel Sheila's throat around the one that was still inside her, constricting around it, her tongue licking at the underside, trying to coax as much out of him as possible. He now turned his attention to the group of thin tendrils that he was holding in front of her breasts, and moved them forwards to have a good feel. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were big enough, and they were beautifully smooth and soft. He used some of the thicker tentacles to gently knead them, pushing them together and upwards, while some of the thinnest tentacles were used to tease her nipples, starting off by just stroking at the areolae, then pinching the hard nipple directly, and eventually wrapping themselves in a tight coil around the nipple and pulling slowly and rhythmically, all to suitable moans of delight from his slutty subject. All the tentacles tightened in, compressing her breasts in tight bondage until they started to darken slightly from constricted bloodflow, before easing off gently to allow them to return to their natural colour. Sota delighted in watching those soft mounds being manipulated roughly.

When he had had his fill, Sota slowly withdrew the fat tentacle from Sheila's throat and pulled it gently out of her mouth. A long strand of liquid, a mix of her saliva and whatever he was producing, hung in the air, connecting the tip of the tentacle to her chin.

Instinctively, Sota somehow knew that three of his tentacles had a special property, a very definite purpose. He moved them into position, one over each of Sheila's nipples, and the third down to her clit. These tentacles had a wider opening, and were able to completely envelope their targets. Then they began to suck, forming a tight seal where they were sited, and Sheila began to moan in delight. It did not last long though, before she felt a sudden stab of pain at all three simultaneously. She shrieked, but the pain was soon replaced by pleasure, a fantastic warming pleasure that by now she recognised. Something inside those tentacles had pierced her nipples and clitoris and was now pumping Sota's glorious potion into them, while the tentacles continued to suck away. After what felt like only a short while, she could feel the suction start to lessen, and when the tentacles finally popped off, she looked down at her body and gasped in shock. Her nipples and clit were swollen with the liquid, and they had been pulled into the shape of the inner canal of the tentacles, longer than they were wide. They were sensitive too, so sensitive that every little light breath of wind that touched them felt like electricity. Her clitoris, in particular, stuck out from her body like a tiny little cock.

"Tell me what you want, dirty slut." Sota snarled, his voice deep and resonant.

"Please," Sheila gasped. "Fuck me. Fuck me everywhere."

"Everywhere?"

"Yes, I want to be filled up by you. Stretched out. You know that I do. You know that's my fantasy as much as yours."

Sota smiled. He moved the fat tentacle back into Sheila's mouth, where she accepted it eagerly, but pushed it no deeper than the back of her tongue. At the same time, he brought three identical tentacles from the cluster behind his back, each of about finger width, into the space between them so that they could both see clearly what he did next. He brought them together and then twisted them into a rope. Despite the object in her mouth, Sheila smiled. They glistened, and she recognised the smell - the group wasn't particularly thick, even with all of them combined, but they were producing more of that sensational goo. The rope disappeared from her sight, and suddenly she could feel it pressing against her huge clit, setting it aflame with sensations as the liquid did its work. She was so wet down there, and could still feel the sodden wad of her knickers wedged in her womb. The tentacle cluster moved, and penetrated her easily, while Sota simultaneously pushed the thick tentacle in her mouth down into her throat. She felt like meat on a spit, and she ached for more. She didn't have to wait for long - Sota knew exactly what he was doing. The three tentacles began to open out, stretching Sheila to her limit, creating a channel down the middle. In the group of tourists that surrounded them, another batch of photographs started materialising in the air, close-up shots that showed the dark interior of Sheila's cunt. The wide opening was dripping with a steady cocktail of Sheila and Sota's mixed juices. Sota selected one of the thicker tentacles that remained as-yet unemployed, and introduced it into the gap, pushing it all the way up until it met Sheila's cervix.

She gave a muffled wail of delight at the feeling of fullness and the squirming and thrusting sensations as the tentacles moved around inside her. She knew that on any other day she would be able to take no more, but she wanted more, and she knew that today was not any other day. She felt the tentacles crammed in her pussy trying to stretch her wider, and then she felt a strange change down there as Abi reprogrammed her body to respond as Sota wished. Her body yielded, and another thick tentacle forced its way inside. More photographs flashed up around them, and she saw herself as she never had before, her cunt crammed with a handful of tentacles that formed a phalanx thicker than anything she'd ever been fucked by before.

"Much as I love the curve of your belly," growled Sota to Sheila, "I think we'd all like to be able to see my tentacles bulging you out from the inside. Right?"

Sheila nodded eager assent, and Abi made the necessary changes. Sheila wasn't overweight, merely slightly on the chubby side, but the fat instantly disappeared from her stomach, leaving her with a flat canvas through which the bulges of Sota's tentacles, all churning and moving against each other, could be clearly seen.

"I need these three for something else." murmured Sota, as he withdrew the three finger-width tentacles from Sheila's body. She moaned slightly in disappointment, but she did not have to feel disappointed for long, as the two tentacles that still occupied her pussy opened up a nice wide space for a few more to plunge in, and soon she was stuffed once more, watching the rippling bulges across her belly and feeling the glow of the amazing liquid that was cascading out of her cunt and by now coating her inner legs all the way down to her knees.

With the three tentacles now reclaimed, Sota once more twisted them together. Sheila knew what that meant, and she tried to call out "yes, yes, fuck my ass!" but with the huge tentacle blocking her throat, it was totally incomprehensible. The triple-tentacle moved round to her back, and she could see from the photos of the bystanders that it was making a beeline for her hole. By now, the number of tentacles that Sota had not yet pressed into action was getting small, but two of them nudged against her buttocks and pushed them apart, exposing her asshole to all gathered. She ached for what was coming, those three tentacles would be inside her, then opening up and making space for more and more tentacles, but then there was a pause, which turned into a long wait. Sota had stopped. Why had he stopped? Why wasn't he fucking her ass? What was he doing?

Then Sheila became aware of the tentacle in her throat moving. It had been leaking that aphrodisiac goo into her stomach non-stop, which felt absolutely amazing, but it felt like it was leaking more of it now. No, not just leaking, it was coming out fast. She could feel her stomach becoming bloated with the stuff, and her head span as her body began to absorb the huge quantities of it into her bloodstream. She felt full, fuller and fuller, but that thick tentacle down her oesophagus was preventing it from backing up. The fullness continued to grow, and everywhere the fullness went, it was matched by a desire to be used as Sota's fucktoy, moving deeper and deeper into her body. She felt like she was going to burst. Then, in the blink of an eye, she went from having a sudden need to go to the toilet, to being surrounded by hovering video footage of Sota's majestic aphrodisiac erupting from her asshole by the gallon. She wanted to scream in delight, and now that the pressure was easing, she could enjoy the sensation of having her insides so generously drenched in that fluid. Sota had no intention of resting on his laurels though, and as soon as the flow from her asshole slowed to a trickle, he pressed the triple-tentacle to the aperture and pushed it deep, sinking at least 10 centimetres of length inside her and plugging her up securely.

For the second time, Sota slid the tentacle out of Sheila's mouth, to the accompaniment of gasps and pants.

"I wanted to hear your pretty voice for a little while."

No words came to Sheila at this point, so overcome was she with all the things moving about inside her.

"Every single one of these tentacles that you see hovering about behind me, is going to be inside you. How does that sound?"

Sheila lifted her head to look. Her vision was blurry, and they moved around too much for her to count, but she could see enough to know that there were at least two really thick ones moving about back there, each as thick as her arm, if not more.

"Let's start with those two that are spreading your buttocks. They need to go in you too."

Sheila felt her asshole stretched by the three strong tentacles already inside her, and then the feeling of two more joining them, slithering deep, deep inside her.

"How does that feel?"

"Good," Sheila gasped. "So good. I want more. I can take all of them."

Sota nodded. Another tentacle darted into her pussy, pushing aside its brethren to make space, where it thrashed and twitched while Sheila screamed with mixed pain and ecstasy. The process repeated in her ass, and then back to her pussy, alternating between the two, shoving in one tentacle each time, causing the bulges displayed on her stomach to grow bigger and increasingly complex.

"Just the two big ones left now sweetheart. And these ones are going deepest of all."

Sheila was now barely even conscious enough to talk, her body and mind were utterly in the thrall of this monster. She was aware of the tentacles inside her moving aside, making space for the final occupants, stretching her wide, wide open. The ones in her pussy were clawing at her cervix, trying to open up the space where her wrecked knickers still sat. The tentacle that had been in her throat earlier was back at her lips, and she willingly opened her mouth to take it deep into her stomach once more.

At last the tentacles deep in her cunt found the purchase they sought, and she felt herself opened up wide enough to take a fist. She felt her knickers starting to slide down out of her womb, but they didn't get very far, before an immense rod plunged deep into her womb, filling up every space that Sota's lesser limbs had made available. Simultaneously a matching tentacle forced its way into her asshole alongside the other ones that were already there, snaking its way around her colon as far as it would go.

Sheila was insensible now, just a slave. In later days she would be able to review the video and see how all that flesh crammed inside her had swollen her belly out until she looked pregnant, albeit not a smooth round bump but an uneven, continuously-undulating surface.

Sota, now with every single tentacle productively employed, pulled Sheila close to him, pressed her pale sweaty body against his hard chitinous scales, feeling the rippling of her stuffed belly against his own torso. His long tongue snaked out and licked at her swollen nipples, but by now she could barely feel it, so overwhelming were the sensations from lower down in her body. She was perfect.

Abi smiled to herself. Job done. Well, apart from one thing. With the flick of a mental switch, she released the inhibition on her two clients that she had set in place at the start, to prevent this from being all over too soon.

It all hit Sota like a wave. He hadn't realised that all of his tentacles, all buried tight inside this fantastically perverted woman, squirming and thrashing, had been operating on a fraction of their full sensitivity for the duration of this occasion. Suddenly they were sending messages at full intensity, and a few seconds later he erupted in an unspeakably impressive orgasm.

Every single tentacle simultaneously blasted out his cum in copious volumes. Sheila's orgasm, which had been steadily building, was finally allowed to materialise as well, and her entire body shivered and shuddered in perfect bliss. The tentacles on the outside of her body, that had been busy with her breasts, emitted a hefty dose that buried her chest, face and hair beneath a thick glutinous white coating. Her cunt and ass, plugged to their absolute limit, permitted not a single drop to escape, and with each surge of cum her lower body swelled and swelled and swelled, and her own orgasm continued to escalate to higher and higher echelons. By the time Sota's orgasm was over, Sheila's belly was an enormous wobbly round globe hanging halfway to her knees, the shape of the myriad tentacles inside her now no longer visible.

His need satisfied, Sota's tentacles began to shrink and withdraw. Sheila barely even noticed until they finally popped out, pursued by a torrent of cum that cascaded from her holes and spread quickly across the floor in a deep puddle, causing many of the surrounding tourists to take a step back. Those who were too engrossed to react soon found that the deluge was coming in over the tops of their shoes, though they did manage to take some impressive pictures of the two geysers of whitish liquid that surged from between her legs. The flow was fast, and when it finally subsided, the reason was clear from the photos that now surrounded Sheila. Her pussy and asshole gaped open wide, stretched so far that her insides were on view for everyone to see. She could still see, and feel, a significant bulge in her womb. Her cervix apparently still had sufficient elasticity to close tightly, enough to trap a healthy volume of cum up there, along with the tattered remains of her knickers which she knew must be still around.

Sota watched with satisfaction, still in his monstrous form, but with tentacles no longer in evidence. The bystanders who had not been quick enough to move out of the path of the spreading pool of his cum were now showing signs of being possessed by its powers as well, finding the nearest person who looked capable of being a fuck-partner, and clawing at their clothes.

The impending orgy was suddenly cut short. A male voice, clear to all present.