The Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a little perverted loser, so desperate to wrap your loser lips around my princess toes?"

"Yes Princess." I replied.

She lifted her foot towards me, pointing her toes so that they were inches away from my face, I took this an as invitation, closed my eyes and leaned to place a kiss on it. But instead received a kick to my cheek, causing me to reel back in surprise.

"Well that's all you're having for now."

I served them drinks for a while and knelt obediently whilst they talked about their guys, watched some TV, and started to get more intoxicated. I was starting to think that maybe they had forgotten about the game until Hannah stood up abruptly and announced.

"My turn."

"Let's see what you got," Lydia said playfully.

"I'll win this easily," said Claire. Hannah arched an eyebrow at the formation of an idea. Hannah stood over me, he athletic thighs were next to my head and I could smell her perfume. She was wearing some black heels with straps across, with pink-painted toenails, her skirt went halfway down her thighs and I did my best not to look further upwards.

"So, loser. How much do you want to kiss my feet."

"More than anything, princess," I begged, "please let me kiss your feet."

"Well, you can't. Not yet. I saw how much pleasure it gave you worshiping Claire's, I don't want you getting off on this." She slid her heels off one by one, even the sound of it was incredibly arousing, her feet were smaller than Claire's but beautifully arched, and of course well pedicured. "You're going to lick my heels clean, and I'll be back soon. I don't want your eyes moving away from my heels. These are you life now, and you'll lap them clean like your life depended on it. Get to work".

I obeyed and started to tongue her heels, they were high quality leather and my tongue glided along it, they weren't massively dirty, but a bit gritty and my tongue dried out quickly. I heard a door open and close, along with some giggling, but I tuned everything out and made sure her heels were spotless, even the bottoms. After about ten minutes, I was snapped out of my obedient trance.

"Hey, slave." It was Hannah. I glanced up and she was now sitting on the sofa, feet up on the small coffee table, they had a thin layer of dirt covering the soles.

"I've had a little walk outside barefoot, it feels nice to be free of high heels, Especially when I've got a slave boy to clean them for me." They all laughed at this. "So clean them!"

I crawled to her feet and got a closer look of the dirt on her soles, it was only a thin layer, but I hesitated very slightly before pressing my tongue against her heel, spreading it out, and ran it all the way up her amazingly soft sole. It tasted a tiny bit salty and gritty, but it was far better than I expected and it gave me a new wave of enthusiasm. I lapped her soles, cleaning them bit by bit while Hannah lay back on the sofa. She didn't seem to enjoy the feeling like Claire did, her derisive looks at me made it very obvious, but I continued my duties. I sucked on each of her toes and licked underneath each of them, checking and making sure not a single grain of dirt was left. I darted my tongue between her toes, one by one, savoring every moment of her feet. There was some stubborn patches on her heel and I had to press my tongue quite firmly against it, lapping over and over again until it finally came off. Her feet were glistening with my saliva, to which I don't think she was pleased about. And so to my dismay, she pushed my face away with her foot.

"Eugh, god I hate how hard he is while licking me feet." She said, looking down at me, disgusted.

"Go and make us some food and top up our wine, how dare you let our wine get low." she shouted mockingly. More laughter as I hurried into the kitchen.

Another hour or so passed with me serving them like the house-servant I was. I was getting steadily more excited as they got more drunk, talking about sex with their boyfriends and conquests, comparing photos of their cocks and ripped bodies. Hannah seemed to be relaxing more and more, getting over her disgust at me licking her feet, it seemed like she was in it for the money, as opposed to enjoying humiliating me. My trance of thought was broken as I was suddenly pushed onto my back, and before I realized what direction was up, Hannah was lowering her bare ass to my face!

By instinct I held out my tongue and heard the click of a camera shutter. In a rush of arousal at this moment I didn't care about any repercussions, just living in the moment as a lowly slave serving superior women. My tongue pressed against her asshole as her cheeks pressed heavily against my face, pressing deep into the sofa. I did my best to lap at her perfect ass, tasting just a little musky, but fantastic nonetheless. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face harder into her, until I could barely move my tongue, only press it further into her. My cock was close to exploding I was enjoying this so much. She stayed there for nearly a minute until I started to lose air, and my legs kicked a little but I worked hard to keep my position. After what felt like a lifetime her she lifted slightly and I gasped loudly, heaving air into my lungs. Part-way through a big gasp she dropped back onto my face, hurting my nose a bit, but I went back to pleasuring her asshole. I could hear small moans from above me, and it spurred me on, her asshole was the most important thing in the world to me right then.

She repeated the process a couple of times until eventually I could only taste my own saliva, and she got off the sofa, giving me a few slaps to the cheek.

"Good boy," she said, panting a little. "You're turn, Claire." Lydia announced, "and remember, it's your last turn of the night, make it count." They were certainly getting competitive now, both quite well off, but a month of my wages was a good prize alongside the fun they were having. I knelt in front of her and she was in thought for a moment. A slow smile crept upon her lips and I twitched in anticipation.

"Open your mouth." She demanded. I of course obliged immediately.

She leaned forward and spat directly onto my face, to the shock and consequent amusement of Lydia and Hannah. The warm sticky saliva dripped down my cheeks and onto my chest, I quickly recovered and remained there, mouth open. Again she spat, into my mouth this time, and I cherished the taste of her spit, it was a honor to be the receptacle of her fluids. Deeper I went into my mindset. I had started enjoying feet and the humiliation aspects, but now I was totally enamored by my owners, at their total disposal.

She spat at me a couple more times, taking sips from her drink after each.

"Now stick out your tongue". She let a drop of spit fall slowly out of her mouth and landed directly onto my tongue, I swallowed it immediately, She was standing directly above me and did this again, only this time it missed my tongue and landed on the wooden floors below.

"Lick it up, loser."

I lapped up the mess on the floor with pleasure. She let some more drop onto the floor, but before I could get to it she pressed her foot into the mess, covering her soles. She lifted it towards me and without a word, I licked every inch of her soft sole, collecting every last drop of her saliva, savoring every moment.

"Eww, he's fucking disgusting." Lydia said.

"I can't believe what a loser he is." Hannah agreed. I had moved past embarrassment by this point.

Claire stood up straight, then slowly, seductively pulled down her leggings, turning away from me and wiggling her small but incredible ass as she did. She wasn't wearing underwear and I nearly came a the sight of here. "Would you like to lick my ass, you little pervert loser?" She asked me with a silky smooth purr.

"Yes please princess, I would love the opportunity to worship your ass, it would be an absolute honor."

"Okay, so crawl towards me, after each step I want you to slap your own ass as hard as you can, and make sure I hear it." They all giggled some more.

I obeyed immediately, I was already quite close to her and so put one knee forward, and slapped my ass cheek. To my dismay she took a step away from me. "Not good enough." She chided.

I moved closer, and slapped my cheek again, hitting hard but not eliciting much noise. "Not good enough", she taunted again. We kept at this for a few more steps, I must've looked ridiculous, crawling with my tongue out towards her ass like this. I followed her in a circle around the living room, slapping myself harder and harder, just one away from the prize. My ass stung so much I was nearly whimpering, until finally she had stopped moving and I lapped at her asshole hungrily, eager to please her. For a couple of minutes she was bent over the sofa, hands out on the arm for support whilst I completed my dutiful tonguing. I noticed the difference in taste between her and Hannah, again clean but a different womanly musky scent, far from unpleasant. I got lost in my worship until she pulled away and sat again on the sofa. More pictures had been taken I think, but I didn't care.

I was left kneeling before them, breathing heavily, in a trance of obedience.

"That's midnight!" Lydia announced, to a whooping response from Claire and Hannah. They refilled their wine and settled back down.

"It's time to announce the winner..."

They sat, leaning forward, both hoping they had won.

"The winner is...Claire!. Claire shouted in victory and mockingly hugged Lydia as if she had won an award. Hannah was smiling and gave an exaggerated clapping. I smiled too, basking in the joy of her winning, If I was honest I enjoyed worshiping her more, her feet were just that little bit prettier and her ass that little bit more perfect. Hannah noticed me out of the corner of her eyes, and I snapped my head down to the ground. Her lightly curled brunette hair was a little messy from all the play, and for a short moment she looked angry. I gulped.

"I think it's home time for me", Claire said, completely ignoring me as she said her goodbyes to Hannah, Lydia showed her to the door and I couldn't help but watching her snaking hips walk away. As they left the living room I felt a harsh pull on my hair as Hannah dragged me towards her face, she seemed furious.

"What the fuck was that about you worthless piece of shit? How dare you not try as hard with me as you did with Claire, I'm much hotter than her."

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to." I begged, confused and upset.

"Closing you fucking loser mouth." I couldn't believe how angry she was and she tugged at my hair again, eliciting a girlish squeak from me. "I needed that money, they've both got big trust funds, but I haven't. I wanted to fund a holiday this summer with my boyfriend, but you've fucked that up. How are you going to pay me back for this? I have lots of photos that I could spread around the town, to your friends and family. And then what would Lydia do, no longer having any use for you? She'd release the footage of you and get you arrested, because she doesn't give a fuck about you."

I stammered a few nothings, I couldn't pay her back anything

"Now you will get me this money, in fact, you'll get me two months of your wages in return for my silence."

"But, I, I don't have any money, I'm, I'm going to be here working for Lydia, I don't have any other ways of making money."

"Well then I'll have to finds ways for you, won't I?

I had no idea what that meant, I simply hung my head as I heard Claire leave and Lydia close the door. Hannah sat back down on the sofa and pushed her foot against my face. By instinct I placed kisses against her soft, arched soles down to her heels, pressing my tongue lovingly against her skin with every kiss. Lydia came back into the room.

"Still using the loser, eh?" She said.

Hannah had snapped out of her anger as if it never existed, and was leaning back on the sofa sipping wine.

"I quite enjoy having my feet worshiped, mind If I borrow him for the weekend whilst you're away?" My stomach pitted.

"Of course, just bring him back in once piece."

"I'll do my best," Hannah replied, showing her catlike grin.

12