The Ride

Story Info
Public sex during a bike ride.
2.7k words
4.42
42.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning came a bit earlier than I expected. You see, I was out with my lady friend and had an incredible evening of uninhibited, pure un-adulterated, lustful sex.

I rolled over and caressed her gorgeous breast as she slowly woke to the bright rays of sunshine gleaming into the master suite. “Morning beautiful,” I said.

“Morning to yourself lover,” she sighed.

“Feel like a ride today?” I queried.

“Only if I get to ride you big boy,” she cooed.

We got up and showered, taking our time to ensure we were both properly cleansed, paying particular attention to each other, and caressing and exploring our every crevice.

After drying off, I dressed in my standard everyday wear of comfortable and well worn Levi 501s and a T-shirt. I put on my riding gear of leather chaps – open crotch and ass end - and vest and went to prep the bike.

Sarah came out a few minutes later dressed in jeans, chaps, leather vest, no shirt and, obviously, no bra. I knew I was in for a ride today.

We headed out on the country roads enjoying the wind and sunshine. I usually just head out and tour the back roads through the farming country and occasionally stop as we feel. Today was no different.

With Sarah’s arms firmly wrapped around me, we settle into a rhythm with the road weaving through the country -- melding together as one. About 20 minutes into the ride, I realized her hands had traveled down my waist just below my belt. Knowing the randy mood she was in by daringly riding with just her vest on, I knew the fun was to begin.

A few minutes later, Sarah removed her hands and leaned back against the lumbar support. I didn’t think much of it as she often does this to stretch her lower back. We were on a open stretch of road and offered plenty on room for adjustment.

After returning her hands around my waist, every so often Sarah would adjust her grip, only to lower them further down to the depth of my groin all the while, caressing my aching member. Being fashionably worn, yet extremely comfortable, she and I both knew the buttons wouldn’t hold up long.

I felt her fingers begin to trail up and down my hardening shaft with a slight circular motion, nothing too obvious by the random passer by, but definitely enough for me to know. Every once in a while, she’d stop and slide her finger between the buttons to “check my pulse” as she calls it. Then she’d continued with the slow teasing. We left the curves behind for a rather long stretch of road and that’s when the heat was turned up. Slowly, she released each button, starting at the top and untangling each one and releasing the tightness cause by the digital manipulation resulting in the every growing, throbbing beast. Deftly, she reached into my jeans and found to her amazement, I left had forgotten my boxers on the dresser.

She pulled my engorged member out and softly squeezed the base, lightened the grip and gave several slow strokes. This resulted in a slow milking as she ran her fingers over the entire length. I consider myself fairly average in all aspects – size, width, texture and color. My pulse was hitting an all time high at this point as robust drop of pre-cum seeped from the tip. She skillfully collected the liquid gold on her finger tip and brought her finger to her mouth, savoring every bit of it. “Better than last night lover,” she says. “How’s the air up there?”

I was in total shock at this point. Sarah had never been so bold and public before, let alone so sexual, I was actually speechless at that moment. I quickly regained my thought process and said that we better find some place to park it.

“You park and I quit,” she sternly said. “I want you to cum in my hand with the wind in your hair.”

Not being one to disappoint her, I had no choice but to stick to the road, pray we didn’t wreck and enjoy the ride.

She opened my jeans the rest of the way and had me lift slightly so she could pull my pants down some more. This was made more difficult with my chaps, but she managed, and then pulled my sack out for some fresh air as she began her manipulation again. She wrapped her right hand around my shaft and as she massaged my balls with the left. At this rate, I knew I wouldn’t last long.

She created a rhythm matching that of the vibrations from the road. Just as I was about to climax, she’d stop and let me cool down.

As the torment continued, more pre-cum eagerly coated the shaft and provided the necessary lubrication for the absolutely wonderful hand job I was receiving. Her sense of timing was impeccable. Just as I was about to blast off, again, she’d grip the based until the urge subsided.

After about ten minutes of this, she said “Cum lover, I want to drink you.” And with that, she slowly stroked with her left hand and caught her reward in her right. I had no choice but to slow down at this point in order to maintain some control of the bike. She gently milked me, but ensured not to drain me completely. She wanted more for later.

She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it dry. She then gave me a few more gentle squeezes to get the last bit that had snuck out. She then said, “We need to find someplace to park.” Re-acquainting myself with where we were, I remembered a small and secluded park by the river up ahead. I put my bike in gear and got there in record time – ignoring my semi-hard cock waving proudly in the wind.

As I parked the bike, she got off and grabbed the bedroll I keep strapped to the handlebars. It was then that I realized she had removed her vest. It must have been when she was stretching, or so I thought. “How long have you been missing your vest? Maybe we should go look for it,” I quipped.

“Lover, I haven’t had it on since we left town.”

“You mean you were topless in all of the towns we just went through?” I said.

She looked at me with a purely sexual gleam and said, “What does that do for you?”

“Come and feel for yourself,” as I displayed my well pronounce bulge in my jeans.

“No way lover, it’s my turn for the pleasure.”

I took her by the hand and led her to a grassy spot near the river bank. Turning her facing the sun, I tied my skull cap over her eyes. I lightly traced my fingers over her breast, gently tweaking the left, then the right nipple. I took the nylon rope that holds my bedroll on the handlebars and tied a slip knot and placed it on her right wrist. Reaching above her, I tossed the line over a tree bench and tied the other wrist.

Now she was securely mine with a blind fold on, I finished undressing her. Removing first her boots, then her jeans and leaving her cotton thong in place for now.

I removed my chaps, dropped my jeans and removed the vest and T-shirt. Naked as a I was born, I then went to my saddle bags and brought out my lunch; edible body paints, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and fresh strawberries. I also had the foresight to pack a couple of her toys, but didn’t think I would need them, but better to err on the side of caution.

I quietly returned and whispered in her ear that I wouldn’t stop until she collapsed from total exhaustion, then I nibble her earlobe. Sarah is extremely ticklish and enjoys the fine art of sexual tickling, but is not into to the hardcore fetish stuff. I decided to trail my hands down her ribcage and with a little tickling to start her off. She gets pretty wet as long it is loving tickles.

Removing the body paints, I took a paint brush, and began to trace the highlights and curves of her body. I used the tropical fruit flavor on her areolas with the pina colada for the curves. I drew slow circles across the mid drift and made a trail to the “V” following the natural arch of her hips with the berry flavored. Using the brush as gently as I could to induce yet more tickling, I completed my work of art with a generous dab of apple right on the tip of her clit. There was enough, that I would really have to work at getting it off, but not send her over the edge. I saw that she was gushing as her juices ran down the inside of her thigh and could cum at the flick of her clit. I reached down, scooped up her juices on my finger, traced it across her lips and fed my finger to her waiting mouth as she sucked hard. I then licked the rest off her lips and kissed her deeply, our tongues darting back and forth in a battle of supremacy.

I then told her I was going to have Her for lunch, took a strawberry, bit the tip off and rubbed each of her nipples with the pulpy fruit. I then took the strawberry and rubbed her clit with it shot her to the moon. I combined her juices with the strawberry and, after ensuring the fruit was well used, I then offered it to her. She started to hesitate, but I swiftly slide two fingers into to wanting pussy and she exploded in another knee buckling orgasm. I quickly put the strawberry in her mouth as I caught her off guard.

I kissed her, tasting her juices mixed with the strawberry. I reached down, retrieved the whipped cream and liberally coated each of her breast. I held the chocolate syrup over her head dribbled it over her body. As it trickled down across her breast and stomach, I relished in the fact that I was to feast on her. I would lick every inch of her body to ensure all of the syrup is consumed.

I left her there and returned to the bike to retrieve my secret weapon, a batch of large seedless grapes. I plucked a couple off and fed them to her wanted mouth. I plucked a couple more and slowly inserted them in to her molten pussy. She began to protest, only to be silenced with his tongue. “Don’t worry, your going to love me playing hide and seek with these,” I whispered.

Feeling satisfied with the presentation, I began eating my lunch. I decided the top down method would be best, but like a kid, I had to taste the end result and sucked on her clit for a few seconds. This brought close to another climax, but I quit just as she began cresting.

Out of the corner of my eye, something drew my attention. Looking in the general direction, I saw a young lady trying to hide behind a tree. Not wanting to scare her off, I pretended not to notice her.

I then dove into her breast like there was no tomorrow. My tongue lashing was only beginning as she stood there at took everything I had to offer. I occasionally slipped a finger into her and probed for a grape. I love grapes because the get slippery and are difficult to get a grip on -- much more enjoyable to for the recipient of the body search.

I licked, sucked and devoured every inch of her, working my way down the garden spot I was seeking. Just a wisped of hair in a neat heart shaped patch welcomed me as I reached my destination. With everything running down hill, I was greeted with an exotic blend of fruit, chocolate, and whipped cream all blended with the juice which flowed freely from her. I looked down and saw that a grape actually peeking out from the folds. Using my tongue, I carefully scooped it out and intentionally grazed her clit. This sent a shock wave through her as she shuttered to knee buckling, climax. Her juices flowed like a river as she reeled in multiple waves and I continued the onslaught on her clit.

As she regained her strength, I decided it was time to release her, but instructed her to keep the blindfold on. She complied as I laid her on the blanket.

I stroked Sarah across the stomach and slipped two, then three fingers into her, searching for the other two grapes. Realizing I needed help, I motioned for our voyeur to join us. I held my finger to my mouth hinting silence. She, slowly at first, then more eagerly approached.

Not wanting to startle Sarah, I moved away as our girl took over for me. She appeared to be very adept at this because within seconds, she had found and eaten both grapes and brought Sarah off again.

She gave Sarah the tongue lashing of a life time resulting in her having several explosive orgasms in a row that left her drained.

Having never seen Sarah so completely satisfied, I was impressed with this girl’s talents. I reached up and removed the blindfold. When my lady’s eyes adjusted to the sun, the first thing she saw was our visitor’s neatly trimmed blonde pussy directly in front of her face. Without thinking, she dove right in like a natural. Knowing Sarah was bi-curious and not having done this experience before, I wasn’t too sure how she would react. What a trooper.

I was in heaven, Sarah was in a full fledged 69 with another woman and both seemed to be trying to make the other cum first. The visitor exploded first since she hadn’t yet, but Sarah was right behind her and another earth shattering climax.

I couldn’t take much more of this, so I lined up at Sarah’s sweet pussy and buried my rock hard cock right to the hilt. Off to the races she went and exploded again.

I drove hard and fast, knowing I wouldn’t last long, but longer than I would if not for the earlier hand job. Just as I was about to release, Sarah said she wanted to share it with her new friend. I pulled out just before, and shot all over their face and tits. They turned to each other and licked each other clean, then turned back to my still hard manhood and lick it clean.

For the first time in my life, I didn’t loose my erection. Instead I remained rock hard and ready for another go. I felt like a teenager on his first experience.

Sarah rolled over on her hands and knees and offered herself to me again. As I have done a million times before, I lined up and sank into her tight, juicy pussy without any assistance. As I was piston in to her, I realized a new sensation. It was the new girl licking me and lapping at Sarah’s clit as my cock slid in and out, secreting more juices as we went. She leaned up and licked my sack, gently tugging on it and massaging it. She took one, then the other ball and sucked on it with true talent. All the while rubbing my ass and just pleasuring herself at my expense (damn my luck).

I felt another climax boiling up and announced the impending doom. Sarah told me to fill her up, and I obliged her. Emptying deep in her, I came for the third time that day, and in less than an hour.

I collapsed as I pulled out of her. I then saw the new girl lean up and suck hard on Sarah’s pussy, sending her over the edge for one the final time. Sarah then finger fucked the girl to another mind blowing orgasm just before collapsing next to me.

I woke a short time later, our friend was gone and the breeze was picking up. I woke my lady and proceeded to get take a dip in the cool river, dressed and head home.

That was last weekend, and it’s Friday afternoon. Sarah just called and said she wanted to do an overnight ride, I wonder what we’ll experience this weekend. Until then, support your city and county parks.