The Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
Riding is so much fun.
2.9k words
3.33
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motion was making her hot. The cool breeze hardened and created points of her nipples while the bumps made her breasts jiggle freely. She allowed herself the freedom of being braless as much as possible since it allowed for easy access and she felt so sexually charged when she could feel and stimulate her body at will.

Shane, although a ruggedly handsome man, was short in stature yet solid and quite sexy in that confident way. He drove slowly around the curves even though his body exuded excitement from every pore. The sooner they arrived the faster he could see the body he desired to fuck so much that is was literally and completely beyond his control.

He was sexually charged to the core whenever they were together. He loved her, yet she wanted to have him to herself. At the moment, that was not possible, and she had a very hard time understanding why.

He didn't want to let the fact that he couldn't do what she wanted ruin their time so his mind would not be allowed to wander.

And he had great determination not to let hers do it either.

They had arrived so he began the search for the perfect spot. Both of them took in the view as he drove, gorgeous fall colors left and right, winding roads giving them spectacular views of the lake below or very nearby as they climbed then descended small slopes and hills to get deeper inside the park.

Finally, Shane parked, and Silvia turned to face him, looking more serious than he'd like. "I've often wondered what this means." She sighed

He threw his head back and then looked to her saying "What're you talking about?"

She stared him down, giving him a look of deepest disgust, but couldn't help surveying his whole body with obvious longing. She wanted every inch of him and he wanted her just as much if not more. There was no denying that what they had was beyond fantastic. But.......there was always that but.......neither of them should be here.

"Come on Silvia. You know I want you. You know how it is." Shane heaved a long sigh, pulled her close to him, his facial expression begging her to let it go.

If he had his way he'd be with her free and clear. If she had her way, he was sure she'd have been with him from the beginning rather than wishing she could turn back time.

Silvia wanted to get it all out in the open so they could just be together. She wasn't having any of this beating around the bush crap. Yet she couldn't deny that the very fact that it was wrong for them to have this relationship was a huge turn on.

And neither could he.

"I should go then." She started to get up but he grabbed her arm, his other hand reached for her face and caressed her cheek softly with his thumb. He loosened his grip on her arm, pulled her back down to sit, clearly communicating his intentions. He slowly caressed his hand up her stomach to her bosom, firm and warm, then drifted across her nipple with his palm.

Silvia moaned her surrender softly and allowed him to pull her in even closer.

"You know what you do to me......what I do to you....how perfectly our bodies fit together." He was drawing her in with every softly spoken word and his light sexy touch on all the right places. Shane knew how to love a woman. That was no secret.

He'd had plenty of women but each one fell short in one department or another. Silvia thought this was different though, that SHE was different, and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

He held her hips firmly now, kissed her deeply, forcing her to squirm but she responded hungrily. She faced him on the seat, so when their bodies separated her excitement was in full view of the early morning light, the sun glowing on her skin, and the dark circles stood out from inside the fabric and beckoned to him.

She gasped when he pulled his mouth apart from hers. Their eyes locked. His brown eyes, filled with a deep longing, looked into her equally brilliant green "fuck me" eyes gazing back at him. Their breath hung in the air, giving them a visual reminder of the heat between them, proof their chemistry wasn't imaginary.

"We don't have much time. Please....." he panted squeezing her ass cheeks then sliding down around under her legs, he pulled her legs up onto his lap, slid his hands up over her thighs working them inside her legs. Silvia was situated on the seat with her legs spread wide resting high up on top of his.

She had her hands around his body, working their way up his back, under his shirt, enjoying the way his muscles moved as he touched her. She felt Shane slide his hands back around, going inside her stretchy cotton shorts, and hold her ass in his firm grip. She was wet already but wanted to make this last.

She broke eye contact to slow herself down but the images in her head wouldn't let her calm down. She remembered all the places they'd been...things they'd done....what they'd talked about....the countless things they'd tried for the first time together, anal sex being the bravest of their adventures.

Silvia buried her head against his shoulder as the thoughts consumed her and she heard him beg her, felt his hands near her hot mound. Knowing she was ready for him was so exhilarating. Her satin G-string was soaked with her juice.

"I need you....I need to be inside you...please.....Silvia, please ride me right here." Shane had no qualms about begging her and he knew she wanted him to, knew the sound of her name on his lips was a thrill she couldn't ignore, so he said her name again.

"Silvia......please." And he watched her gradually lose the last bit of control she possessed when he slid the fingers of his right hand into her wet tight pussy. She threw her head back, her long rich brown hair framed the points her nipples were making beneath the thin tank top material, and as her chest rose he sunk his head down to meet it.

His mouth so warm and wet, it soaked through the cloth as he took her nipples into his mouth in turn, rolling them between his lips. He could've just gone underneath, the cut off shirt was one of his favorites on her, but he knew she enjoyed the teasing.

"I'm yours." She said "Take me."

It was a reluctant confession, a weakness she was admitting, yet she knew she'd never stop indulging. She stopped stroking his back and pulled off his shirt, then met his mouth with very eager anticipation. She felt him rip down the seams of her old shorts as they necked more heavily now.

He threw them off to the side, she heard him grunt a little as she felt his hard cock with her hands, pinched and grabbed at it, and felt it throb looking for a way out of the restricting jeans he wore.

Then she unzipped them, and yanked him out. Silvia pulled away to look down at his swollen cock and she saw it twitch as Shane watched her lick her lips while her eyes found their way back to his.

"Oh Silvia please.....please get on. Now! PLEASE!!" His pleading became more insistent, yet Silvia wasn't in a hurry. Yes, her tulip was a firm little bud above an equally throbbing wet pleasure cave to be explored by only him, but she savored the anticipation.

She giggled softly at herself for the nickname she'd given her pussy, but it suited her, she thought. It gave her lots of pleasure. She was one of the lucky ladies of the world that experienced both vaginal and clitoral orgasms, sometimes simultaneously.

Returning to the moment at hand, Silvia pushed against his chest, making him lie back so she could yank his jeans off a bit more, and free his balls. She palmed them gently rolling them around then grasped them more firmly to lift and stroke underneath. Using her pointer finger she slid from the base down and back up again.

When she released them to stroke his hard shaft, Shane let out another groan, bordering on a growl. The bike moved ever so slightly due to the slight rocking motion her pussy was making. She enjoyed the slippery feel of the leather and the random rubbing her clit got when she hit a dry spot. It felt sensual and raw.

They were in no danger of tipping. The two of them were quite comfortable and familiar with riding Harleys; to say the bike was their second home was an understatement. They used Shane's bike to go everywhere whenever they could. Indeed, it was the reason they could meet and explore this forbidden love as often as they did.

Travel was faster; they could access more secretive and passionate spots. Today was no exception. They parked beneath a beautiful red maple in the middle of a park closed for the season due to the need to repave the road into it. They were utterly alone.

The lake shimmered in the sunlight, something straight out of a sappy romance novel, but very much part of the perfect scene for them at the moment. Silvia reflected that they may end up in the water after they fucked since it was already so warm.

For now his hard cock continued to grow in length and size, and twitch with excitement so she bent and sucked it hard. She took most of his length into her mouth, his tip grazed the back of her throat, and he writhed with the effort to control himself.

She had no intention of making him cum but she was going to pleasure him.....a lot. She sucked harder and lighter, and moved up and down slowly, then squeezed the base with one hand while occasionally fingering his balls again with the other hand. She liked licking and tasting his precum.

Shane continued to make sounds of the deepest primal nature as she moved her mouth up and over and around him faster and harder. When she knew he was losing the will to hold his orgasm she slowed and sucked up to the tip of his cock one last time. As her mouth came off he sat up taking her arms in his hands bringing her up with him and sat her down hard on his cock, now so pleasantly rock hard.

She cried out with the force of it, and although it did hurt it also felt so good, and she wanted it. Shane removed her tank top with one quick jerk. Silvia was a firm round C cup with large, dark and very sensitive nipples.

With her hands on his head and the sound of her soft whimpers of satisfaction, he assaulted her nipples with hard long sucks and small bites, as she bounced up and down on top of him.

Silvia's fingers grabbed and pulled his hair before letting go so she could use the bike to brace herself and put him deeper, grind down on top of him. She loved to feel him fill her up and it felt as if he might rip her in half when he did, but the tingling sensation told her she was stroking that perfect place inside and would soon be rewarded.

"Fuck you feel so good Shane. Talk to me." Silvia wanted a dialogue. She always wanted to know what he was experiencing. It turned her on to hear him tell her how he felt, what he saw, and what he was thinking when she rode him so well.

"I'm watching your boobs jiggle and I'm feeling your nipples get rock hard. I can feel my cock about to burst Silvia and it's all because of you. God I love your body. I want to feel you tighten around me. Cum for me Silvia...look at me and cum."

She let out a pleading note that was also a groan of pure ecstasy as she fought the wave building inside of her. "No not yet, not yet, I want to ride longer!"

"You've ridden me enough now cum! I know you want it. I can feel your muscles tightening up and I want to feel you cum. My cock wants to be squeezed and stroked by your convulsing pussy.........so warm and wet. Watching you bouncing around on top of me....... Silvia."

He waited for her to give him eye contact, but when she resisted he continued, "It's wonderful to see you so hot, feeling so good.....knowing it's me that makes it happen. Me and me alone. You are mine."

Shane spoke the words firmly but with a richness of spirit that caught her attention. Up until now her head was lolling around on her neck as if she was unable to lift it up straight. She had been enjoying the view, the fantasies and memories drifting in and out of her mind, but now he captivated her.

Her hands on his shoulders braced her for the feeling as she kept on grinding down, without lifting up, keeping him buried deep within her.

The waves crashed over her, first the vaginal orgasm, then the clitoral orgasm followed by small yet equally potent aftershocks from deep within her pussy.

She looked him straight in the face and screamed; she could no longer hold back the orgasm that had been building inside her for soooo long.

"Oh yes! There you go! I feel it and I love it!" Shane yelled above her high pitched pleasure announcement. Now he released the hold his fingers had on her nipples and held tight to her ass. Their cum was slathered all over the seat and would make what he wanted to do hard to accomplish.

But he was gonna try.

"Baby. I want you to lift up your legs and hold them with your arms so I can turn you around." Shane smiled wickedly then began assisting her in following his directions. He steadied her then swiveled her around so her back was to him.

Using his uncanny coordination he ripped his own tattered old jeans off in one swift motion, picked Silvia up, and pushed and thrusted deep into her before she realized what he was doing.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you good Silvia, long and hard, shoot my load and fill you with hot sticky cum." Shane wasn't asking for anything; he was taking and Silvia was only too happy to oblige.

"OOOOOOOHHHH YYEAHHH!" she exclaimed as he pushed and bent her forward, her face lying on the very spot her own ass had just resided. The smell of him filled her senses and she panted with the combined overload of pleasure, her eyes opened and closed, she panted, licked her lips, felt her hair stick to the sheen that covered her face and back.

At first she was so excited she wasn't sure which hole he had entered, and neither was he it seemed, he was moving slowly considering how aggressively he went after her.

As she breathed and moaned and squealed when he plugged her pussy, she pinched and pulled her own nipples feeling her breasts sway forward and back. They rubbed against the bike seat during the occasional period when she let go to steady herself due to an exceptionally deep thrust.

It all happened so fast yet seemed to be suspended in a pocket of time where her whole body hummed. Her toes tingled. Her clit was so hard and she was going to cum again yet he still hadn't shot his load!

"I'm cumming!" she yelled.

"YES! Cum Silvia, cum!" Shane commanded in an almost ravenous tone.

Silvia came long and hard, feeling her clit rub painfully against the bike seat, and Shane pounding into her relentlessly faster and faster until finally his orgasm filled her with cum.

Shane loved that her crotch was always so tight, but especially so from behind, which was his favorite position.

"I'm cumming deep inside you and I love the way my cock feels!" Shane exclaimed. He pushed the words out just as he pushed himself inside her over and over, down into the depths of her, until he had nothing left in him.

He feel forward on top of her and they lay there draped together for a long while, catching their breath, talking of the smell they made together and reveling in the fact that they had enjoyed this sexual adventure so much.

And now Silvia understood what Shane meant. She knew perfectly well what this was, and she'd just have to accept it. Scared as she was this was it.

He was the one and nothing else mattered.

They belonged to one another for however long it was meant to last. They had talked about how they could never stop doing this. Not for any reason in the world.

What they had was good. They'd stay together and have great sex and everything would be fine.

That's what she told herself anyway. Little did she know there was no truth in it.

None whatsoever.