The Ride Home

Story Info
My wife on a long ride from concert.
809 words
3.56
39.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parolee
Parolee
2 Followers

So we have been married for 24 years and slowly my wife has been coming out of her shell. She was a light of but really great lover kind of girl when we met.

She was 18 and a hot blonde with great bod and little experience and life has been great. A few times she has gotten real adventurous often some drinking helps the inhibitions, big surprise.

Well we went to a concert the other day and to my surprise my wife pulling off her shirt leaving her very vice tits only covered by a shin tight black tank op showing much cleavage looking very sexy. She said these will get me to the front. well the big guy she was going to have help her get up there said no way there are mosh pits so sent her back to me, next thing I knew, so she could see better she was sitting beside me on the bar, kind of in the way for people wanting drinks so she became popular as she was getting guys there drinks by stretching backwards and waving there empty at the bartender.

She became the popular place to get a beer as her tits were right at eye level and she kept pulling them up to ensure good cleavage and view.

I was getting high 5's and so was she from guys who loved the view, and she was getting shots as well as a thank you.

I started grabbing her by the front to pull her to me for a kiss and when doing so pulling the front down letting a few people, or as many as noticed get a peak of her tits, and she was just having fun and I don't think could tell they could see anything or at least did not admit or acknowledge it. She got very drunk and we headed home which was a 2 hour drive. Well 15 min in to drive we were on the highway and I decided I wanted to be sure Ii kept her a little horny so I slid my hand over on her leg and used 1 finger to kind of rub her crotch through her tight jeans, well she was already horny because that lasted for only a second and she ripped the jeans and panties off. Now for some stores I have read that is nothing but for her to be half naked in car is huge she has never done that.

So I stated rubbing her pussy and next thing I know she has her legs spread, and seat reclined with her pussy open and telling me to finger her, so I am happy to oblige.

Now after a few min I turned up the dash light so the radio would be really bright, it's one of those 8" touch screen kinds, so I could see well.

Now I am flying down 95 and soon enough am passing a tractor trailer, not even thinking as I pass he obviously looked down because his engine raced and he kept pace with me for a few min watching as I finger fucked my wife.

He then turned off so I kept driving and got very turned on by that so I sped up and caught another truck, this time I put on the vanity light shining right into her pussy and she was reclined back tank top pulled up over her tits, and I was fingering her again, so I pulled up beside the next truck and slowed down obviously as I was racing to get to him and he defiantly saw as his engine down shifted to keep pace again, this time I played, and rubbed her clit, and pulled open her pussy so he got a good look, and rubbed her tits for a minute then sped off.

I continued to race home getting hornier all the way waiting for my arrival home to eat that pussy, so the whole way home I raced from one trucker to another slowing down beside each one as we got beside them and giving them a great show of my wife spread open getting finger fucked and massaged and showing her clit off for each trucker, now as drunk as she was I don't know for sure how many times she knew she was being watched or if at all as she can be bashful but I am certain she knew at least a couple times there was the possibility but may have been drunk enough to not care, But I do know we had great sex after that long ride and I am planning another concert up there soon so we can make the ride home as fun, and maybe stop in a rest area and see if I can put on more of a show.

Parolee
Parolee
2 Followers