The Ride Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Harley is not having a good time... or is she?
1k words
4.02
14.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the limo came to a halt it was Betty's turn to cum again, and this time she emulated her mentor, Marcie, and wrapped her thighs around Harley's neck and squeezed as she came. Harley felt the world tilting again and she passed out.

When she awoke, it was to a face-full of pussy and the sensation of being fucked, only this time she was on her back. She knew what she was supposed to do and started eating the pussy grinding into her face. The pussy's owner relented a little and Harley was able to see that it was Holly, the driver.

The need to cum had somehow gotten worse and literally, the only thought in Harley's head was, 'must make Holly cum so I can cum'! She ate like a starving woman, licking as if her very life depended on it. With every thrust of the three-pronged dildo she was one step closer to insane, and she was sure that too much more would finish her.

As if manna from Heaven, Holly's juices ran down on her face like a waterfall and the tiny brunette convulsed, but as she did she steadied herself by grabbing Harley's tits and digging her nails into them so hard that Harley screamed.

It was then that Carole said her magic word and she came.

In all her life she had never felt anything like this. The buildup had been totally worth the orgasm she was having now. She couldn't speak, breath or voluntarily move, but she was so fucking happy right now. Her body bucked and convulsed and her pussy felt like the center of all things pleasurable. Even more, she felt the orgasm in her ass, her cunt, her clit, her tits and even her neck, ears and throat. It was like ever erogenous zone was cumming on its own.

Just as she was starting to be able to breath again, Holly hopped up and Marcie straddled her chest and placed a cloth over her mouth. "Night, night little slut," she said.

Harley woke up laying on what felt like a massage table, but with posts and an upper frame like a four poster bed. Her hands were secured above her head. Her ankles were tied down and spread at the far end. A leather belt held down her midsection.

As she moved through groggy to awake she tried to ask what was going on, but that was when she realized that she was gagged with what felt like a cock. As her eyes became clearer she could see the that there was indeed a flesh-like cock coming out of her mouth, and realized she had the other end of a double dong in her mouth.

She then heard Carole's voice, "it's good to see you awake. We kept you under a while to finish your programming. You've been shown pictures of everyone in our little family and been told who ranks who. You've been given a word that puts you into a trance where you can be further programmed. You're prevented from leaving this location without permission." As she came into view Carole finished, "And finally, you've been given the Bossman's a special word to make you immediately go suck his cock, no matter where you are."

"There are others, but we'll let those be a surprise. Now we just want to test some of the other things we've done to you," said Marcie as she entered the room.

She crossed over to Harley, tweaked on of her nipples, and then turned to the cock gag. She adjust something at the base of the cock she could see, then started pushing more and more of it into her mouth. It went through her mouth and down her throat to point of cutting off her airflow. It was only when she absolutely had to breath that she began to struggle.

Marcie pulled the cock back to it's previous position and said, "we did away with your gag reflex. You won't be needing it anymore."

Harley got a worried look in her eyes and Marcie looked at her with no pity... and said Harley's com word 5 times in a row.

It was almost painful.

Almost.

It was then that Carole came back into view, pushing what looked like a toolbox on a tray, with a metal arm with a cock on the end.

Harley had never seen the like before.

"It's a fucking machine," Carole said through a sexy smile. The Bossman wanted you fucked well before he had dinner with you tonight. That's about 4 hours away."

Marcie jumped in, "this model's pretty cool. It self-lubricates so you never go dry in there. Numb maybe, but not dry."

While Marcie was talking, Carole had attached a second arm to the box with what looked like a vibrating wand on the end. Then she rolled the whole thing forward, placed the cock at the entrance to Harley's already wet pussy, and pushed the contraption in.

She then placed the other arm with the wand on it so the end was right on Harley's clit.

She reached back, flipped a switch, and it was on. The cock thrusting in and out and the wand titillating her clit.

It felt soooooo good... at the start.

Carole and Marcie left the room after a few minutes of making sure everything was in the right place, and the machine just kept fucking her.

A slut like Harley would normally have cum after no more than 10 minutes of this torture. By 30 minutes the tide was high but there was no relief.

At 1 hour she was trying to fuck the machine back to get over the edge.

At hour 2 she lay there, her body trembling with anticipation and frustration.

At hour 3 she started cursing, "Fuck my cunt you fucking waste of a machine. What's the matter with you? Can't get a horny slut like me off? Can't you? Can't you?"

At hour 4 her brain had focused again on a single message, "do whatever it takes to cum," she repeated over and over again.

"Time to go to dinner with Bossman," said Carole entering the room and switching off the machine.

NEXT CHAPTER - What's For Dinner?