The Ride Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Taken by one of the cowboys.
914 words
4.19
34.4k
8
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oralguy82
oralguy82
313 Followers

When I got into the ranch house for the cowboys, they wanted to know where the heck I was. I told them I had some stuff to do with Jason at his cabin.

Mike was the first to pipe up and say "You don't have to do anything extra for that dickhead. You just have to do your job around here and not kiss his ass."

Joe chimed in with "Yeah, kiss his ass; at least."

If they only knew what I was kissing. I was now kind of worried about what they might say when I moved into Jason'c cabin tomorrow morning. And what did Joe mean with that remark?

I thought for a minute then realized I still had dry cum on my face and had worked up a sweat, so I declared, "Well I guess I'll take a shower, kinda, dusty."

I stripped down to my shorts and grabbed a towel and went into the shower area. The showers were 4 open stalls, no curtain, and you could see right in to any one.

I stripped down my shorts, and stepped in to the stall and adjusted the temp, and flow.

I washed my face and was soaping my body, thinking about sucking on Jason's cock and my cock started stiffening up. I was kind of lost in my thoughts and warm soapy water, when Joe said, "Well lookie here hot shower and your little cock is popping up."

I was shocked back to reality and there stood joe, naked, and fondling his stiffening cock.

My mouth kinda dropped open and he hoisted his cock a little more and smiled at me.

"I know what Jason was doing with you, you little bitch, and I want some of that too."

GOD! what could I do, what could I say? I seemed caught, I seemed to have no choice my cock was now really hard, and Joe's was now fully stiff. My head started swimming my knees felt weak and I knew what I would have to do, I knew what I now, Wanted to do.

I protested, "No, we can't do this here, anyone might come in, no not here."

Joe said, "Just get down on those knees and start sucking and we'll be done before anyone knows it. The others are watching the ball game and playing cards, they'll be absorbed in that for a while. NOW GET TO YOUR KNEES."

I went down to my knees before Joe, and his hard cock. "No," I said again in a horse whisper, and his cock came forward and pushed at my mouth.

I tried to san 'no' again but nothing came out, and Joe's cock was in my mouth.

"MMM." joe moaned. "OH baby, OHH you have a nice mouth, a nice mouth that my cock really enjoys."

I sucked down on his cock, and moved my mouth up and down, like I knew to do.

Joe groaned again and said "OHHOHHO boy, you do know what your doing, OOHH that feels soooo goood, your going to get your treat soon,,,OHH yes,,ohh keep it up."

I sucked, I dove up and down his cock, and my cock felt like it was getting ready to blow it's load!!

I wanted to get Joe finished as quickly as possible, wished he would keep quiet, but was so turned on I couldn't help myself.

Then Joe pulled out, I was glad thought now we wouldn't get caught, but then he said, "Come on follow me", and went out the back door into the cool night.

I followed, thinking more with my cock head rather than my brain. And I didn't really feel I had any choice, Joe had me by the balls, I was his to use tonite.

We walked over the smooth dirt, to a small shed with a dirt floor. Joe stopped, pointed down, "Get on you knees." he said in a way that let me feel I had no choice.

"OK, bitch, no one will see us here, suck this bone now, suck and swallow BITCH! Open your suck hole!!"

My stomach flipped, my cock twitched and drooled, I went to my knees, scared and turned on.

Joe grabbed me by the ears and rammed forward, ramming his hard cock into my "suck hole".

Joe was not kind about his fucking of my mouth, he rammed hard, fast and deep. I was gagging and drooling around the cock in my mouth. My nose was running, and my eyes watered. My mouth was being used for Joe's pleasure and he was getting pleasure. Moaning and ramming. "OH YES! OH this is good, you have a hot mouth, a great hole for this hard cock." This is Great, OH BITCH THIS IS HOT!" "Now take this cum,,,TAKE IT, SUCK, SUCK,!!"

And then his cock erupted, blasting cum into my sucking mouth. Coating my mouth with cum and shooting cum right down my throat.

Joe finished, and walked away, leaving me there naked on my knees, hacking and drooling cum.

I grabbed my cock and jerked it a few times, and then it shot cum, it gave me my thrill and my relief.

I knelt there feeling used, and humiliated. But soon, got to my feet and returned to the showers to clean up.

Joe was in there washing up and gave me a nasty, superior grin, then went into the bunk room.

I finished up and returned, shame faced to my bunk.

oralguy82
oralguy82
313 Followers