The Rider in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M3NF
M3NF
2 Followers

Ella smiled as she spotted Mac's attention, she had her moment and decided she would utilize it. "Mac, do you like what you see" Ella asked, Mac was now thinking that the curry was not a good idea as he now increased in heat, and his face flushed a pale shade of red. Mac replied "Ella, sorry, you are a very charismatic woman, and who would not be interested in you". They looked into one another's eyes both wanting to read the others mind, did Ella want more?, Did Mac want more?, they thought to each other, and then the moment was then taken from them.

The waiter returned to help with their accident, Mac knew he lost his moment, and returned back to his seat. The waiter asked if there was anything he could help with, or perhaps replace their meals, Mac answered quickly " no thank you, all Is ok now" trying to force the waiter away as he had other things on his mind now. The waiter nodded and walked away from the table, Ella was not going to let the moment go though, she stretched her foot under the table to run it along Mac's thigh. He held out his hand as to show the affection back to Ella, and their hands joined in a lustful grip that made both of them gasp for a breath of air. Their dinner was no longer an importance to either of them. They both wanted to enjoy the moment they lost and desperately wanting it back Ella's foot moved more towards Mac's fuck pole, it started to hurt from the constant lust he was receiving, he wanted Ella now. He said gasping in a new breath to Ella if she wanted to leave now. Ella was in the same frame of mind, she was no longer interested in her meal she no longer needed the hot curry to make her wet, she wanted Mac and she wanted him now.

Mac raised his arm, waving it around like it was no longer connected to his body to get the attention of the waiter, he wanted out of this place, he had so much more important things on his mind now... ELLA. The waiter walked over and asked if everything was ok, Mac said "Yes but may we have the cheque now", the waiter left to get the bill, and returned quickly with a payment machine, Mac handed his card to him and typed in his pin code into the machine the waiter was holding. Mac made a mistake in his eagerness to type his pin code, he was desperate to leave. Ella was putting her coat on while Mac was dealing with the bill. Mac finished with the bill and placed his own jacket back on. He looked at Ella and asked "bike ride somewhere". She replied "Yes my rider in the night." Mac smiles at the name she had given to him, she liked the bike and it showed clearly to him as they first arrived at the restaurant.

Outside was now unblemished, the mist seeming to have been obliterated by the now recognizable full moon gleaming down on them both. In the surroundings they could hear the small river trickling that they had recognized from the window where they once sat at their table inside, but no other noises could be heard.

What a total blissful evening Ella thought to herself. Mac was preparing his motorbike for their next trip. Where would he take her, his place.....? No that was too customary, and at that moment he recollected a quiet inconspicuous wood nearby. Mac started his motorbike engine once again and the roar from the V-Twin sparked into life startling some once nearby quiet birds into a frenzy of flight and chirps. Ella arranged her dress so she could mount the motorbike, and then grasped her arms around Mac tightly knowing she would need to for the power of the beast she was on. They set off into the night, to the place they both desired, a one way ticket to Pleasure Island. Mac could feel Ella's hand slide down from his chest and move towards his fuck pole, his arms tingled and his grips on the throttle tightened to focus on his riding. Ella started to unzip his suit trousers and pushed her hand into the open hole that she had made. Ella's hands where bitterly cold from the wind that blown by so furiously. Mac's fuck pole could not contain itself and forced it way out of its restraints and made its way into Ella's hands. Mac's reflexes kicked in and the throttle opened fully, pulling Ella's hand from his fuck pole back to his chest where she started, she then worked her way back down to the erect monster that was now unleashed and calling her name.

They were getting close to their destination, Mac slowed down the motorbike so he could make a clear view of his last turn he would need to make. Ahead there were small concealed tracks that lead to a near impenetrable woodland one of which they needed to take. Mac slowly pulled into it and parked up slightly into the woodland. Ella hand was by then back on his fuck pole and she was stroking it as if it was a little puppy asking for her help to escape. Ella slowly swung her silky smooth legs over the seat onto the floor, and moved forward to Mac. Mac cocked his leg over like that little puppy and they faced each other. The night was really about to intensify.

Ella grabbed again at his throbbing fuck pole, and slowly lowered herself down to her knees, she could feel the wet soaked floor that was mud sink around her point on contact, she could now see Mac's engorged fuck pole, and slowly she placed her saturated watery mouth over its now purple head, she could taste that salty pre-cum that showed how horny Mac really was, Ella opened her lips wider apart to allow the full thickness of his shaft to enter her mouth, and slowly started to suck at it. Mac attempted to put his hands down Ella's back to feel her sensual body, and fondled with her lacy white bra straps, in a quick flick of his wrists he released the clasp, and moved his hand round to the front of her body, stroking past her now sharpened nipples that stood out like daggers. Ella moved her arms to undo his trouser button and popped it from its partner hole; his trousers slide down his tanned hairy legs. She tugged at his shorts leaving his lower half naked and exposed to the outdoor elements and giving Ella full access to his pulsating testicles. Mac placed his masculine arms down around Ella and lifted her to her feet. He slowly unzipped the back of her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor along with her bra that he'd previously undone. She was now slowing her naked body and her perking round breast to the moonlight, and his mouth drooled as he took one nipple into his teeth, and gently started to bite it, he slowly kneaded her breast with his wet slippery tongue making sure every part was caressed. Ella's pussy was soaking, far wetter than she'd known before; she was longing for her rider to show her what else he could ride.

Ella moved towards the back of Mac's bike and sat back onto her seating area once again, Mac staggered towards her and then mounted the bike (and her) guiding his fuck pole into her drenched wet pussy, Ella opened her legs wide apart to give Mac full access to her and Mac took advantage of this, his pole was now in reach of its goal, and no one was there to stop it. Mac slid his fuck pole into Ella and she let out a whimper of disbelief from how enormous it felt inside her. They both slid on the leather seat due the wetness from Ella's pussy, Ella grabbed hold of the grab rail to force herself not to move so that Mac could give her all his penetration, she moaned with delight as every thrust brought her closer to such an immense orgasm.

Ella could see Mac's face knowing he was close, she whispered to him "come over my breasts my rider", he knew he had a few moments left before it was at the point of no return, his hot seeds would soon climb their way out of his pole, he pushed harder and deeper than ever before, Ella screamed, she was there at the peak of her climax she was past her point of no return and every thrust from Mac gave her a sensation of heaven, her voice now deafening with delight, she let out a final scream of pleasure that she had now reached her goal. Mac quickly slid his fuck-pole out of her and allowed his now hot and throbbing pole to ejaculate all over Ella's pert breasts. Streams of cum flooded down her breasts, and finally came to rest on her stomach, forming a pool of milky semen in her tummy button. The full moon was so bright, that it reflected on the milky pool of cum in her navel and on the droplets dripping from her nipples. As Mac got his breath back he said "That's one ride I never forget" Ella Smiled back at him and replied "time to take me home my rider of the night".

M3NF
M3NF
2 Followers
12