The Right and Wrong of It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP IT!" she screamed, and stood up. Nathan didn't stop, but he opened his eyes and stared at her. She held out her hands to him pleadingly, palms towards him. "Please, I can't take this. I just... I'm married, and you're... God, Nathan, please stop it, you're underage."

Nathan stood there, staring at her, his hand still moving over his cock. "I don't care about the morality of the situation, Jade. Or that age stuff. Christ, I'm 18 tomorrow, 3:19am." Jade backed away slowly as he stopped jerking his cock and pushed its rock hard length back into his jeans.

"I do. Please, just..."

"Is that all that's stopping you?" Jade swallowed and reached behind her, grabbing her handbag off the kitchen table.

"Don't ask me that." He watched her hurry back out, towards the door. Nathan sat down and shook his head. He stared at the picture on top of the telly, and stomped over to it, smashing it away.

Jade walked along the pavement in her jumper and pants. The hot air choked her, and she wore little enough underneath the jumper. She couldn't think, and could barely breathe. She headed out the back, over the little creek that ran behind her house, and took her jumper off. She wore a singlet underneath, and no bra. She tied the jumper around her waist and began to run.

As the sun went down, the cold settled in. Jade stared out over her little town and sighed. Somewhere down there was a young man, who wanted her more than life itself, and somewhere out there, out past the town's borders, was a husband who didn't want her.

"HEY!" called out a familiar voice. Jade turned and stared silently as Nina walked over the top of the hill and made her way over. "Thought you'd be here, I haven't forgotten school either. Nathan rang. He's worried about you." Jade didn't answer, but shifted over to make room for her.

"So my husband can't be bothered to bring himself to fuck me, yet my desperately horny foster son is worried and stressed about where I am? How did I let myself get into this situation, anyway Nina?" Her friend shrugged as she sat down.

"Well, that's because you don't eat pussy, and you're married to a man who can't seem to drag himself out of cheating on you. It's obvious, sweetie. When that hunk of man came to live with you, even I was jealous. He's gorgeous, he's sweet, he wants you so bad it hurts, and besides that, he's white."

Jade frowned at her friend. "We don't... I don't know that Terry's cheating on me. And besides that, what does it matter if Nathan's white?"

"White boys fuck sisters harder." Jade scoffed.

"Okay, well, that's a personal opinion, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone with an intense fuck-on like that boy has for you. Sweet heart, you fuck that boy, and nobody but you will be upset. And maybe Terry." Jade shook her head slowly.

"I don't know what to do, Nina." Her friend leant in close and laid her head down onto Jade's shoulder.

"Honey, that's easy. You think about what you wanna do for the next few years. Who would you rather spend your time and energy with?"

Nathan didn't want to wake up. He knew he was dreaming. He just didn't want to stop. Jade was riding his cock hard, swivelling her hips and gyrating up and down his cock. It felt unbelievable, like hot and wet from heaven. She was telling him something, but all he could feel was his shaft inside her, and all he could taste was her skin, and all he could hear...

She was telling him how good he tasted, and telling him to wake up. Nathan opened his eyes and gasped. His cock was hot and wet and felt like he was about to cum. He looked over at the red clock, still disorientated and feeling like he was still dreaming. It was barely five am. His cock was still...

It was someone. Someone's hands wrapped around his cock. He tore the covers off, and stared as Jade moved her hands up and down his shaft, her hands shining in the bright blue of the lava lamp in the corner. She was staring at him, and then leant forwards and engulfed his cock with her mouth.

Nathan moaned loudly, and his cock grew harder. Jade's head lifted as his cock grew almost too big for her mouth, and her eyes were wide. His shaft was covered in lube, and she smiled around his cock and deep throated him. Nathan's hips gave a jerk as he shook with the incredible feelings of his cock in her throat.

Her hands lifted off of his shaft, and Nathan gasped and cursed as she pushed her lace encased breasts around his cock and began to move them up and down. She was bobbing up and down, squeezing his cock between her breasts. It was the same bra that he had jerked off into for more days than he could count, and Nathan's breath was hoarse and dry in his throat.

Jade leant forwards, letting go of her breasts as Nathan began to moan again incoherrantly. He was barely able to form a word, let along a sentence, and she was driving him insane. She swallowed his cock again, and inhaled the scent of his black pubic hair. His cock was almost too much for her, and she gagged, squeezing him. Nathan shuddered and began to pull her shoulders towards him.

She lifted her mouth off of his cock slowly, scraping the skin with her teeth, collecting the apple flavoured lube and smiling at him as he began to jerk his hips off the bed frantically. He was so horny and turned on, and she had done it just by sucking him off, she thought wickedly. She reached down and felt how wet she was, and slid up his body.

Nathan crushed her against him, driving his tongue into her mouth and whining against her lips. Jade kissed him back just as hard, then pressed her purple panties against his cock. The apple lube combined with the feel of the lace on his tingling cock was almost too much, and he fell back against the sheets.

Jade's hands and legs moved agonizingly slowly as she straddled him, and his cock was again pressed against her lace covered pussy. Jade reached forwards and lifted his hands from his sides and pushed them against her breasts.

Nathan's hands seized them and squeezed, and Jade threw her head back and drove her hips forwards. The lace scratched along the base of his cock, and Nathan moaned in frustration, and Jade's smile was wicked and sinful. She reached down and pulled the bottom of her panties to the side, and rose up on her knees over him.

Nathan's hands stopped on her breasts as she guided him inside of her. Her face changed as he began to fill her, and she bit her bottom lip in pain. He was so big he felt like he was going to split her in two. Jade moaned low in the back of her throat, and Nathan's hips gave a lurch into her tightness, and she gasped.

Nathan was shaking, and Jade's smile spread wide as he slid up inside of her, splitting her in heaven. She eased her legs back down and began to ride him slowly, feeling his huge cock moving inside of her. Their pubic hairs rubbed against one another as Jade leant forwards, trying to move more of him inside of her.

Nathan surged up, and kissed her, and her arms slid around his neck. He pushed himself up, carrying her impaled, until his back rested against the wall. His teeth closed around her nipple, and began to rub and nibble at her. Lightning raced down her spine at his touch, and she felt herself sliding up and down him faster as she got wetter.

Jade was whispering his name and moaning as she rode him, and Nathan pressed his head into her cleavage and moaned as she rode him faster and faster. He couldn't believe the tightness and heat of his lover's pussy, and it was going to be too much for him.

Jade leant forwards, her face and breasts pressed down onto Nathan as she bounced on top of him, and feeling her lover pant for her. Jade's eyes opened and she lifted her hips off of Nathan with a quick moan, and then sank down onto his lap as Nathan went to keep jerking his cock. She watched and smiled as he stared at her, his thrusts moving faster.

As he began to shake and moan, Jade leant forwards and wrapped one hand around the thick, red tip of his meat, and squeezed sharply. Nathan swore and moaned, and Jade sat up and pushed herself off of him. "You can't cum yet baby," she whispered throatily. Nathan moaned and let go of his cock.

"Fuck, Jade, what the fuck?" The older woman stepped back slowly and spread her legs as she leant back against the desk opposite his bed. She moved one hand down and began to play with herself, then turned around slowly and bent right over.

"Because..." she said lowly, her breathy tone shooting pangs of lust through the younger man's cock. "I want you to cum in my ass." Nathan stared at her for a moment, then moved to the end of the bed, and stood up. She locked eyes with him in the mirror, and he moved up behind her.

"Are you sure?" Jade poked her head up, and looked back behind her. She stared at his straining cock, weeping a mixture of cum and precum. Her eyes rose again to lock with Nathan's.

She reached between her legs and spread her pussy wide, and moaned. Nathan slid his cock inside of her and she sighed happily. He moved into her slowly, and then got down onto his knees and began to kiss her pussy. The taste rolled on his tongue, and he moved up to her pink, tight rose. He worked his tongue inside of her and she breathed out slowly, a look of longing on her face.

"If I'm ever going to cum from being fucked in the ass, it'll be with your cock, baby." The older woman moved her hips against his swishing tongue, and Nathan's probing fingers pushed inside of her pussy and began to move against her, trying to find her G-spot. She squeezed her legs together around his hand and her ass flexed open a bit.

"Come on, Nathe, put it in me. Put your cock in my asshole." Nathan stood up and rubbed his cock a couple of times. He pressed it against her rose and spread her cheeks wide. The massive head moved down and plunged into her pussy again, and Jade moaned helplessly as she was impaled again.

Nathan pulled out and pressed it against her ass. He spat on her hole, and then pushed harder against her. Jade felt herself spreading wide and her eyes widened accordingly. She began to gasp as he pushed futher and further, then gave an explosive breath as his head popped inside of her. She leant further forwards and moaned as Nathan put one foot up on the desk.

He worked his hips back and forth slowly, giving her time to adjust. Jade was moaning incoherently, and she pressed her face down into the desk as he worked his way inside of her. Soon, his balls pressed against her, and he was sighing as he leant over her arched back.

His breath kissed her ear as her gasped at her tightness and heat, and she felt her heart pounding inside of her. He filled her up so much, and felt so good, that Jade almost couldn't believe it. He was going to make her cum, and he hadn't even done anything yet. He reached around her shaking hip and plunged two fingers inside of her, and pressed against her clit with his knuckle.

Jade exploded and came in a gushing squirt over his hand, then looked up and locked eyes with him. He pushed his cock deeper inside of her ass as he brought his hand up, and began to suck her cum off his fingers, never breaking eye contact. Jade felt his thrusts quicken, and she stared at him hungrily.

She couldn't get over how much she was enjoying it, and loving the feel of him inside her ass. She felt her heart pounding, and she wasn't calming down from cumming the first time. Her mouth opened and she began to gasp in time to his thrusts, urging him on with barely audible words.

Jade's pussy was on fire as Nathan leant forwards and began to hump his cock into her asshole harder and faster, and still they didn't break eye contact. Jade's breath was a series of hisses drawn back between clenched teeth, and she blinked as she realised she was about to cum a second time.

Her eyes widened and she screamed as she came harder than before, and Nathan thrust into her like his life depended on it. Jade slumped down onto the desk and limply tried to keep herself up, but Nathan picked her up.

He laid her down on the bed, and she smiled at him as he pushed inside her asshole again. He whispered to her, telling her how tight and hot she felt around him while he fucked her asshole. Jade's legs spread wide and she lay there in sin, feeling the thrusting meat inside her ass speed up.

Nathan grabbed her shoulders, pushing her down while he fucked his cock up into her. He began to pant hoarsly, and she bit her lip and moaned. Nathan gave a hoarse yell, and scalding hot cum began to pulse deep inside her asshole. The young man's cock was jerking and pulsing inside of her, and Jade felt his chest heaving against hers.

His cock slowly softened inside of her, and their pants held time as he sagged into her arms. Jade moved her hands down his body, feeling the muscles and skin twitch beneath her fingernails. She smiled broadly as she felt something wet slowly trickle down the crack of her ass and bit her bottom lip again.

Nathan eased up beside her, and the two of them sighed and let their hearts slow down as Jade leant in close and kissed her foster son. "Happy birthday, baby."

A few hours later, Jade woke slowly into the Saturday sun. She blinked tiredly, and rolled into Nathan's arms. They tightened around her, and the scent of his sweat and cum, and the feel of his arms around her brought it all back, and Jade felt herself growing hot.

She leant back slightly to watch Nathan's face, and then pushed her hands through the thick, curled mess of his pubic hair. A smile began to form on his face as Nathan woke up slowly, and Jade grinned at him as she moved her fingertips over the growing hardness of his cock.

She threw the covers off and searched down for her bra, but Nathan moved forwards and slid his hands around her hips, feeling her skin. His fingertips began to trace circles over the lace of her panties, and he was laughing lowly as he began to nuzzle her neck.

Jade tilted her head to the side to give him better access, but his fingers were suddenly her whole focus as they slid inside of her. She leant back and Nathan began to inch his way up her body. His lips encircled her clit, and he began to hum as she shuddered underneath his body, reaching for his cock.

She began to massage it through the silk, and smiled devilishly at him as she eased him out of his boxers. She pushed his hands away and turned around, moving a leg past him as she pushed him back onto the bed. She eased herself down onto his length and began to ride him, easing him out and in of her fluidly.

She was riding him hard when he struggled to sit up, and he began to brush his thumb over her clit. Jade shivered and moaned, and Nathan smiled as she began to swear at him under her breath. She rode him like that for what seemed like an eternity. Nathan began to rake his teeth over her thrusting breasts, and Jade sighed breathed out slowly.

Her hands shifted to his shoulders, and she rode him even harder, slamming her hips down onto his shaft, and her moans turned to whines as the feeling of him filling her brought her over the edge again. Jade began to cum as she collapsed over him, feeling herself cumming still as she slipped over the side of the bed and slid to the floor.

Nathan, his cock wet with her cum and rock hard, got off the bed, and knelt in front of her, kissing her. Jade smiled against his lips, and her hands moved from his chin to his chest, then down to his cock. She pulled him forwards and opened her mouth wide as he straightened, and his cock pushed deep into her throat.

He crouched down over her and fucking her mouth. Nathan's eyes never left hers, and his motions sped up. She could feel the thick, hot slab of meat getting harder inside her throat, and smiled around his cock. Nathan began to moan, his hips slamming his cock into her throat, and Jade began to gag as his head slammed into the back of her throat.

She gagged and clamped down onto his thrusts, and Nathan's knee buckled, and he leant over her and gave a strangled yell as he began to cum. His scalding seed hit the back of her throat, and Jade gagged and coughed. Nathan's cock slid out of her mouth, still shooting his salty cum over her. His cock splurted over her chest, and Jade's head tilted to the side as she watched his eyes.

Nathan sagged down in front of her, and she lazily drew circles on her chest and nipples with her finger trailing through his cum. He moved up to her and gently cradled her chin in his hand and kissed her tenderly, his tongue moving out slowly to kiss and taste her. Jade smiled again against his lips, and her arms pulled him against her.

There was a strangled cough from the door, and they looked up as Terry stood there, nodding sadly to himself. "I was having an affair." He looked down at the flowers in his hand. "I... you couldn't even... You're just not worth it."

Nathan stood up and Jade smiled at him, his tanned naked body glistening in the early morning sun with sweat, cum and her. "Just go, Terry. You're the one whose not worth it." Terry didn't say anything, he just turned and left, and Nathan reached down and picked up the woman on the floor.

She hid the tear from him, and hugged him to her. Nathan sighed, and held her tight. "What now?" Jade shrugged against him.

"Tomorrow, I guess."

The End

12