The Right Fit Pt. 01

Story Info
Hubby may have finally found the right guy for his wife.
5.7k words
4.42
95.8k
119

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
487 Followers

Authors note: This is the story of a Polyamorous husband and wife, very much in love with each other, rediscovering the joys of having sex with others after years of keeping to themselves.

The husband is bisexual, and as such there are scenes that involve two men, so if that's not your cup of tea you should be open to having your boundaries expanded a bit or tap out now.

*

"I think it's too big," she said.

My wife of 18 years, Marie, was sitting on Donnell's lap in our hot tub, her hand reached behind her to try and guide his 9 inch cock inside her, by far the largest and thickest she had ever had, while his dark hands caressed her breasts.

Unfortunately, hot tubs, while sexy as hell, also make for terrible lube, and I was suddenly realizing that this night that I had fantasized about for years might come to an early end.

But I should start from the beginning.

***

Marie is a 5'10" blonde haired blue eyed size 8 Nordic goddess with perfect c cup breasts, a nice ass and at 42 years old everything a guy could ask for. A smart no bullshit metal head who is also a bit of a nerd. After 22 years I still can't believe she asked me out.

From the very beginning our relationship was a bit different. I told her I might be bi after about a month of dating, and she responded by hooking me up with a guy friend of hers and then driving us around while I sucked my first cock.

A month later the three of us were fucking together, a Polly Triad before either word had been invented. It eventually ended with Evan, but Marie and I continued on, got married and settled down a bit. I would have the occasional guy on the side, but Marie made it clear that while she was fine with that aspect of my life, she didn't want to get involved.

That was until we reconnected with Evan about 10 years ago. We were living on opposite coasts and had fallen out of touch, but reconnected via Facebook. We got together a few months later and, even while we had sworn we wouldn't, ended up in bed with Evan the first night.

Watching Marie straddle him, and me helping guide his cock into my wife, I realized something powerful that night. I loved, absolutely loved, watching Marie fuck other men. And the fact that Evan was slightly bigger than me at seven inches to my six and just a bit thicker, made it even hotter as I watched Marie moan in pleasure as he fucked her.

We reconnected with Evan about once a year for fantastic and filthy sex, which was great. It ended 5 years ago when Evan got serious with someone else and instead of having a yearly tryst, I had to rely on just my fantasies.

I tried to hint at bringing other guys into our life, but Marie always shut it down. She said it was great what we had with Evan, but that was just fate that he was the right fit for us. To satisfy my fetish, I began to surf for stories and video about wives fucking other men, cuckolding and eventually to wives with black bull lovers.

As we approached 40, we had been doing a fair bit of traveling as our careers had taken off and without kids to tie us down, we visited Rome and Paris and Tokyo and so many other amazing spots around the world, often on a whim with just a week or two notice.

The adventurous girl I'd fallen in love with was always there, but just shy about certain types of adventure. We also had a house in a quiet neighborhood and our own pool and hot tub, and would spend summer days lying naked in the sun and winter nights fooling around in the tub.

For our 40th birthdays, I surprised her with a trip to Hedonism in Jamaica, not to swing, but just to find out what it would be like to be naked for a week with a group of other people. She was game, and even more so because I promised I wouldn't push the idea of swinging or even a threesome with another guy up for the week.

I kept my promise and the week was incredible, but that's a story for another time. The day we got home, Marie asked if we could go back again some time.

Two years later, and just one month before the start of this story, we made our second trip. What a difference two years made.

"So Nick I was thinking..." she trailed off, sipping a drink. We had been at the resort for just over 4 hours, and were already on the nude side hanging out in a pool. A woman in her early 50s had just gotten fucked hard from behind not 2 feet from us.

"Yeah," I said. She had the slightest bit of conspiratory tint to her voice.

"You kept your word to me the first time we came here and now I'd like to make you a promise." She paused for a moment, watching me intently. "You have a green light this week with the ladies here. And I might even want to try joining in."

I was speechless. Marie wasn't bi and had made clear early on that threesomes with other chicks were off the table. She was okay with my bi side but I shouldn't expect that from her. What was this 360 about?

"But no swinging, I'm not interested in messing around with other guys."

Still speechless.

"This trip," she said with a coy smile and grabbed my now rock hard cock. "Deal?"

"Um, yes" I stammered. "I love you."

"I know," she said, dipping her head underwater and taking me into her mouth. I moved up to the side of the pool and she continued. It did not take long for me to explode in her mouth. She swallowed quickly and then came up to kiss me and that got me hard again immediately.

Once again, the tales from this week are a story for another time, save for one image I will leave you with. A beautiful green eyed Russian girl going down on me while I licked the shaved pussy of a raven haired beauty who was suckling my wife's breast and fingering her pussy with one hand while jerking her husbands cock with the other. My wife then told her husband it was okay if he wanted to cum on her tits, and moments later he came, I came and my wife and the raven haired woman followed right after.

***

Donnell pulled his towel across his lap as I recounted the story in the sauna of our gym.

"Damn, Nick. That's quite a vacation."

Donnell was in his late 20s, a former division 1 baseball player who now sold insurance and worked occasionally as a trainer. We knew each other only at the gym, where we'd both been going for a few years. We'd smalltalk if we found ourselves in the sauna at the same time, and I'd think about him fucking my wife.

I'd gotten a glance of his cock on more than one occasion, and knew it was what I had been fantasizing about. But I had no idea if he was game and couldn't think of a good way to ask.

"You guys swing regularly?"

"No, no. That was our first time messing around with another woman. What about you?"

"What about me what?"

"Ever had a threesome?"

Donnell looked at me for a long moment.

"Sure, a few." He paused for a second. "Mostly with couples. With husbands and wives."

I tried not to look to excited, but I think I must have done a terrible job, cause a moment later he continued.

"That get you excited, Nick? Thinking about my 9 inch cock in Marie's pussy and you licking it clean after?"

Before I could answer, the door opened and a couple muscle head bros came in.

"Well Donnell, why don't you come by this Friday to watch the game. You can meet Marie as well.

"Yeah I don't have plans. Sounds good. "

Donnell left, and I put in my headphones to give myself a few minutes to get my raging hard on down before hitting the showers while wondering what Marie was going to think about this.

"Hey, sweetie," I asked that night, "you mind if I invite a friend from the gym over to watch the game this Friday?"

"Sure, should I make myself scarce?" She was in the middle of cooking dinner, and looked up from her chopping at me.

"No, no, it's not that kind of friend" I returned. Well at least not yet. So maybe I was being a bit disingenuous, but I'd decided that the best path forward was to play it cool.

If Marie was interested, she'd let me know, and if not, that was fine too. But I had the sense that if I suggested it before hand, it would put her off to the idea. Let it be her driving it. Let it be fate. Let Donnell be that right fit again.

On Friday at the gym I explained the situation to Donnell. I assured him that it was 100% cool with me, but that we should take it slow and play it by ear.

"If she suggests the hot tub, that's a good sign, and you can definitely flirt then. Cool?"

"Yeah, so you didn't tell her you invited me over to fuck her?"

"No. If this is going to happen it will have to be her idea, not mine."

"All right then. I can work with that."

We exchanged info and he said he would be by around 7 for the game.

Donnell arrived just a bit after 7. I greeted him at the door and brought him through the house to the back porch, where Marie was cooking on the BBQ. We've got one of those built in Bar/BBQ stations with a TV set up and a kegarator always stocked.

"Donnell, this is my better half Marie."

Marie turned around and saw him for the first time. He was wearing jeans and a short sleeves athletic shirt that showed off his broad and muscled chest. His short, well groomed dreadlocks swayed a bit and he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Marie," he said and took a seat at the bar.

"You too, Donnell. Are you hungry? We've got chicken and carne tacos coming up in just a minute."

"Famished. And a bit of both would be great if that's okay?"

"Of course, just means Nick won't get any," she said with a laughing smile.

"Can I get you a beer?" I asked.

I poured three and we toasted, the game had just started and a few minutes later the food was ready. We worked into an easy conversation about the game and work that took us near the end of the first half. Donnell hadn't done any flirting, and if Marie was interested at all she wasn't showing it.

"So how did you end up so tan in the middle of February?"

"Oh, Nick and I got back from vacation in the Caribbean a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh nice," Donnell replied, "I've always wanted to go. Which island?"

"Jamaica," I answered.

"It was our second time. Absolutely love it there," Marie chimed in. We'd all had a couple of beers by this point and were getting that nice social buzz.

"Where did you stay? I've been thinking about a trip down there myself."

I froze for just a second. We didn't normally tell our friends what resort we actually went too. We said we went to Sandals instead. But I saw where Donnell was trying to lead the conversation and this could be a good opportunity to...

"A resort called Hedonism. You ever heard of it?" Marie asked, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

This was a very good sign.

"No, but is it as wild as it sounds?"

"I don't know, what do you think, Nick'" she asked.

I nearly choked on my beer. "I'd say it's as wild as you make it, especially if you venture to the nude side. But it tends to attract a slightly older crowd."

"Young lady," Donnell said to my wife, "did your husband just insinuate that you are old?"

"Hey!" She said and gave me a playful slap "I think you did!"

We all laughed, and then Donnell asked for the restroom. I pointed him inside.

"He's fun! Glad you invited him over."

"Yeah me too. We've been sauna buddies at the gym for years, don't know why we never hung out before."

"Maybe you figured he wouldn't want to hang out with an old guy like you?" She smiled "You think he would be up to soak in the hot tub after the game?"

"Why don't you ask him?" I replied cooly, my heart racing.

Just let her drive. I reminded myself. Let it be fate. Don't push and fuck this up.

A moment later Donnell was back out, and Marie didn't waste any time. "Well boys should I heat up the hot tub for after the game? It's a beautiful night for it."

"Uh, sure, I'm down," Donnell replied. "But uh, I didn't bring a suit and these jeans are all I have on downstairs."

"That's okay, you can borrow one of Nicks suits."

"I don't think it will fit me"

True enough, I had a runners body while Donnell was built like an athlete. My shorts would be three sizes too small for him.

"Oh well," Marie sounded disappointed.

"But I'm fine going commando. If you don't mind young lady." Something about the way he said 'young lady' I could tell was driving Marie crazy in all the right ways. "Sorry if that's an uncomfortable thing to suggest. I know we don't even know each other. I'm just not very shy. Forget I said..."

"Why not?" Marie said. "It'll be like we're in Jamaica. As long as you don't mind that I'll be in a suit."

"Of course not. The offer was just so nice, I didn't want to disappoint you young lady."

Marie blushed at that and went around the side of the house to start up the tub. I was starting to suspect that this was not the first time Donnell had seduced a wife into bed.

The game came back on, we poured more beers and continued the easy conversation. There was definitely some sexual tension in the air now, but neither Donnell nor my wife stoked it any further.

When it was clear the game was not going to end well for the home team I began to pick up the dishes and get ready for the hot tub, putting out towels and putting on some music. I tested the water and declared it hot and ready.

"Well Donnell I hope you don't mind that I don't feel like putting on my suit, I'm just going to go in my skivvies"

"Not at all" he replied.

Marie walked over to the tub, turned away from Donnell as she took off her shirt and pants. She was wearing a cute pink bra and rainbow panties. I knew those panties were pretty see thru. She slipped in just as I finished pouring another round into some red solo cups.

I stripped down to boxers and got in. Donnell had waited for us before stating to undress himself, and I noticed that Marie made a point of not looking his way until he was in and submerged in the water.

The tub, which connected to the pool, was on the smallish side. Four adults could all sit if they were friendly, but even with three it was pretty intimate. The TV and outside lights were off, but you could see everyones faces by the soft light coming from the inside of the house.

"Oh, man Nick this is nice. Great house, beautiful wife, adventurous vacations. What more could a guy want?"

"I feel very lucky Donnell. Know I'm lucky to have such an amazing woman to share my life with." I put my arm around Marie and pulled her close. Donnell was on the opposite side of the tub, head laid back and staring up at the stars.

Once again the conversation took over with an unhurried and easy pace. We all took turns telling stories and laughing. And I remained patient. I could sense that Marie genuinely liked Donnell, and I didn't need to rush it. Maybe it wouldn't go any further than this tonight, but the possibility of something happening down the road seemed to be growing with each new story.

I'm not sure if what happened next was planned by Marie to push things forward consciously, and to this day she only smiles at me when I ask, but it was no doubt the catalyst for the rest of the night.

"Donnell, would you mind if I touched your hair?" The conversation had been about hair for a few minutes, and how much Marie hated hers.

"Of course not young lady," he said and leaned over the center of the hot tub.

She stood up, her wet bra revealing rock hard nipples under the pink cloth, and put out a tentative hand.

"It's soft," she remarked. "I've never felt hair like that. Does it take a lot of work?"

"A bit," he said. "Do you like it?"

It was then that I noticed he had reached out and casually put a hand on her hip. Nothing overtly sexual, just physical connection. She played with his hair a moment longer.

"Yeah, its nice" she backed away from Donnell, "anyone need another beer?"

We both said yes, and Marie stepped up and out of the tub. As I knew, the panties she was wearing were see through, showing the clear shape of her ass as she picked up our cups and walked over to the bar.

"Now that is nice, young lady," Donnell said. "Does it take a lot of work?"

Marie smiled and looked back over at us, "A bit," she said, smiling and, I think, blushing as well.

She finished pouring the beers and set them down beside us, her hairless pussy now outlined by the thin rainbow panties was just inches from Donnell's face as she asked, "Are you guys hot? I was thinking of turning it down a bit".

"Yeah, actually I was just thinking about getting in the pool to cool off," I answered.

"Sure," Donnell said. "Anything to see you walking around up there a bit longer."

I started to get worried that he was pushing things to hard. But Marie was clearly enjoying the attention and didn't seem to mind.

"You know," she said as she was walking around the house to the pool equipment, "at Hedo it's considered rude to stare. Even though everyone is naked, everyone looks each other in the eyes."

"Well maybe the problem is your not naked," Donnell replied without missing a beat.

"He's got a point, babe," I added.

A moment later, Marie stepped back around the house into our view, her bra now in her hand, her full and still perky breasts swaying slightly and her nipples just barely visible in the starlight.

"Is this what you boys wanted to see? Eyes up here!" She used her free hand to point to her eyes and made her way into the tub. Donnell kept his eyes locked on hers the entire time while standing up to give her his hand and helping her back into the water, his cock just barely below the surface. Her eyes glanced down to his crotch as she stepped in.

"Eyes up here young lady," he said as he helped her in.

The sight of her naked breasts had gotten me hard under the water and as Marie sat down back next to me her hand brushed my crotch, the squeezed my cock for just a moment as she said softly into my ear, "You want this, right? Because I think he might be the right fit."

I nodded, and she drifted across the hot tub, looking at Donnell as she drew closer to him, eyes locked as she brought her mouth closer and closer, lifting up out of the water and showing him her breasts again, putting her hand on the back of his head and then leaning over to kiss him. His mouth opened to meet hers, his hand rising to run through her hair.

The kiss went on for a good minute, and then Marie waded back to the other side of the tub, her breasts above the water as she dipped her head back. I motioned for Donnell toward her as I moved down to take her left nipple into my mouth while he then took the right one.

"Mmmmm," she sighed as we both worked her sensitive nipples. I knew from our sessions with Evan that this was one of her favorite things. Two men worshiping her breasts could almost drive her to orgasm on its own.

She was between us, and while my hand held up her back, I saw his move under her buttocks, and her legs floated up to the surface as well. Meanwhile her hand had pulled my cock from my boxers, and I was certain her other hand was doing the same with his. A moment later I was sure as I heard Donnell say, "That's it young lady, stroke that cock."

As we continued to work her breasts, Donnell moved his hand around to her pantied pussy and began to rub it through the thin cloth. Her breath quickened and, knowing she was going to explode in moments, I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her deeply to steal the scream from her lungs so as not to wake the neighbors.

She bucked in the water, bit my lip as the orgasm fully hit her, and then relaxed as Donnell took his hand away and began to slide up to the lip of the tub, fully exposing his now rock hard 9 inch cock in the cool night air, steam rising from it like a dragon. Without a word she moved between his legs and began to put him in her mouth as I slid behind her to remove her panties.

Obobby
Obobby
487 Followers
12