The Right Fit Pt. 02

Story Info
Hubby and Wife push limits with their new lover.
7k words
4.3
35.8k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
486 Followers

Authors note: This is the continuing story of a Polyamorous husband and wife, very much in love with each other, rediscovering the joys of having sex with others after years of keeping to themselves.

The husband is bisexual, and as such there are scenes that involve two men, so if that's not your cup of tea you should be open to having your boundaries expanded a bit or tap out now.

I strongly recommend reading The Right Fit and then Before the Right Fit prior to checking out the below.

*****

The dam that had begun to break during our two trips to Hedo had been split wide open by Donnell. Marie, my wife of 18 years, a beautiful 5'10" Nordic blue eyed blonde, and I spent the rest of the weekend talking about Friday night with Donnell and what opening up our relationship again would mean for us. I told her about how I had fantasized about a night like that for years, and Marie admitted that she had been thinking about other lovers ever since we met Jack and Jill at Hedo two years ago.

"And I'm confused as fuck about my interest in women." She told me Saturday evening. "I've never felt bi, never identified that way. But I enjoyed myself with Jill and fantasized about doing more for two years. Letting go at Hedo last month was amazing. Kissing another woman while you licked my pussy and fucked another woman got me off. You've rubbed off on me, Nick!"

I smiled and told her I understood. "So what next?"

"I'd like to see Donnell again. As long as that's okay with you. Maybe even make it a regular thing. I really liked him."

"I know. I was there." I said with a grin. "And yes I'm fine with continuing with him as well."

"Okay. And here's the thing. You remember how you were with the leash and collar at Hedo."

I smiled, boy did I. The memory still got me instantly hard every time it crossed my mind. "Of course, it was erotic as hell."

"Well I might want to try something similar with Donnell. Do you think he would be into that?"

I saw Donnell in the sauna at our gym on Wednesday. We were alone and so I had talked to him about Marie's request.

"That's good. That's how I like to be involved with other couples. Last weekend was okay but you were both too willful. If you want this to continue, you will both need to submit."

I agreed and told Marie about it that night.

"Holy crap. Do you think he was serious or just role playing?"

"I'm honestly not sure. And I'm fine with the role playing of this, but I'm not interested in being a cuck."

"And I'm not interested in you being one". She assured me with a small kiss. "I say we go forward, but are ready to bail if it gets too weird. When did he say he could come over next?"

"He didn't. But he did say that we should be prepared for him to stop by at any time and that when he does, he expects to be taken care of without complaint."

Marie's eyes widened a bit at this. "Okay, fuck, this is crazy Nick. I love you."

"I know." I replied with a smile.

It was nearly two weeks later when we next saw Donnell. Marie and I were on the back patio, having a glass of wine by the pool and listening to music when I heard a familiar voice call over the fence.

"Hey Nick, come and let me in."

I went to the side gate, heart pounding. What was this going to be like? I opened the door and Donnell strode by me heading towards the bar. I closed the gate and turned around to follow.

"Hi Donnell," Marie called out.

"Down on your knees," was his reply.

Marie hesitated for a moment. It was still twilight outside.

"Don't make me ask again."

Marie complied, the flush of red coming to her white cheeks. Donnell stopped before her and took his large flaccid penis out of his jeans, offering it to her. She took it into her mouth at once and began to suck, lick and stroke him to hardness. He put his large hands on her head as she worked, while I stood a few feet away, watching, unsure of what to do.

"Don't hold back. Make me cum," Donnell commanded. Marie took more of that 9 inch cock into her mouth, making a gurgling sound as she brought him down her throat. She would come up every few seconds for air before diving back down to engulf him again. Finally, after perhaps five minutes he came and she swallowed, a few dribbles coming out of her mouth and down her chin.

"Good," He said, putting his cock back in his pants. He turned around and walked out of the yard without another word. Marie and I went upstairs and fucked hard, our orgasms strong and loud.

That routine continued about once a week for several months. There was no pattern we could tell as to when he would arrive. It could be morning, noon or night any day of the week. The only variation came twice when Marie was out at a store, and Donnell used me in the same way on both occasions. However, he would turn around and leave if it was only Marie at home when he visited.

By the end of those first couple of months, Marie and I were getting antsy. The anticipation was hot, and Marie and I found ourselves in a near constant state of arousal whenever we were home. We were fucking each other almost daily. But we also wanted things to progress.

"I mean, it's fun but I don't want this to continue forever." Marie said one night after Donnell had left. I kissed a dribble of his cum off her chin.

"Maybe you need to ask him to fuck you?"

"It's worth a shot."

The next time Donnell came over and Marie went to her knees to remove his cock, she said as she unzipped him. "Please fuck me with your cock tonight Donnell. I've been wanting it for so long."

Donnell put himself back in his shorts and zipped his fly.

"If you are unhappy with this arrangement we can end it any time. Otherwise, don't ask me for something ever again. Understood?"

"Yes," she squeaked. He took his cock back out for her and she got him off.

Four visits later nothing had changed and Marie and I were talking seriously about calling it quits and about how we might find someone else to play with.

I'm positive that Donnell must have sensed that moment coming, because the next time he visited, it was different.

It was Friday night and Marie and I had been enjoying wine in the warm early summer air. We heard Donnell call from the side of the house, and Marie nodded to me. We had agreed that if nothing changed this time, we would tell him not to bother coming back.

I let Donnell in as Marie waited patiently on her knees by the bar. He walked up to her and she took out his cock, beginning to suck mechanically. After just a few moments he stopped her, pulled her up from the ground and said, "take me to your bed." He then turned around to look at me and continued, "you can come upstairs, but only to watch and clean up after."

We all went up to the bedroom. I sat on a chair across from the bed as Marie took off her clothes. As she removed her shorts I could see that her underwear was completely soaked. Donnell reached out to touch her sex, and Marie stiffened and let out a moan of pleasure.

"Good. This is how you should always be for me. If you are, you will get to feel my cock inside you. If you're not, you will suck me till I cum and then I will leave. Understood?"

Marie nodded and sat down on the bed. He flipped her over onto her hands and knees and she put her ass high into the air. I could see and smell her open flower from across the room. Donnell pushed the head of his 9 inch thick black dick against her and slid in smoothly. She orgasmed immediately and loudly even though he had not begun to thrust in and out. He waited for her to finish and then said. "If you come again before I tell you it's okay, it will be months before I fuck you again."

"Yes, Donnell, yes I understand." She said and then bit down on her lip to keep from saying more.

"Good," he said and then began to fuck her in long hard strokes. I could see the intense look of concentration on her face, trying not to let the wave crash over her. He came not a minute later while smacking her ass and telling her how great her tight white pussy felt.

He withdrew and began to dress as the cum began to leak out of her pussy and said to me, "you may clean her now and she may orgasm from it. I'll let myself out."

I immediately went to Marie's soaking wet hole and began to clean her of her juices while fingering her. As we heard the door close downstairs, Marie exploded into orgasm. "Holy fuck, Nick. Holy, fuck."

She climbed on to of me and began to work my rock hard cock with her pussy, squeezing me tight inside her until we both came again and then fell into each other's arms and fell asleep.

The rest of the summer went by in a blur. The visits were weekly now, but when he fucked her, the next session, sometimes two, would be blowjobs only. When he fucked her, it would sometimes be for minutes, sometimes hours, allowing her to have multiple continuous orgasms. Sometimes he would allow her to suck my cock during the sessions, sometimes he would allow me to suck his between strokes into her pussy. We never knew what to expect, except that he demanded 100% control while he was there.

Other than for the day or two after a hard fuck session, Marie and I had begun making love twice a day, sometimes three or four times on the weekend. We simply couldn't get enough of each other.

Towards the beginning of September, he was laying on his back on our bed, Marie riding him hard, as I watched from the side. Though tan from laying out by the pool all summer, the contrast of their skin was as stark as ever. He pulled her toward his face, her breasts pressing into his muscled chest, and whispered something to her. Her eyes got big, and I could tell she was struggling not to rebel against whatever he had just said.

She looked over at me with those big blue eyes, here hair matted from the sweat of the hour plus long session.

"Nick, please come over here and fuck my ass."

Oh, fuck. I was frozen. In all the years we'd been together, it was one thing that we never did after one uncomfortable attempt on our honeymoon. "I don't think that's for me," she had told me after I had worked the head of my dick into her tight, virgin asshole. She didn't like it licked or fingered either.

And now she, really Donnell by commanding her, was asking me to fuck her ass while riding Donnell's huge cock. I was furious with myself for not thinking to talk about this possibility beforehand. We'd talked about everything else relentlessly. We just had a blind spot for this because, well, because it wasn't a fantasy or a desire between us.

"Nick," she said louder and more forcefully. "Come over here and fuck me in the ass now! I want your cock in me, damn it. Please!"

I stood up. She hadn't used our safe word. Had plenty of opportunity. She knew using it would mean an end to this, but we had already decided that it wasn't likely to continue past the end of the year anyhow. The Poly side of us wanted to be in a relationship with someone, and as fun as this new type of sex was, we were sure it would get old without a deeper connection. I could only guess that she wasn't quite ready to end it yet. That she wanted to have her boundaries pushed just a little further.

"Okay."

I grabbed some lube from the nightstand and began to work it onto my cock. I got behind her, staring at Donnell's dick deep inside her, both of them unmoving. I reached down and began to tongue her tight little bud, tasting it for the first time in years.

"Uhhhhh," she moaned at the sensation. I heard Donnell say, "Careful, I haven't given you permission."

I began to rub lube on and into her hole. She was tight as hell, and I could barely get a finger in knuckle deep.

"Stick your cock in my asshole, Nick! Now, please!"

I put the head of my dick at her entrance and began to push, getting the head in with some effort. Luckily I was like steel right now, or I could never have gotten that far.

"Fuck her Nick!" Donnell commanded and I obeyed. I gave her ass a hard smack, relaxing her enough to take the rest of me inside.

"Ahhh, ahhhhh, oh my goddddd," she screamed as I entered her. I took two slow and easy strokes into her ass. It was unbelievably tight, and she was still working against me so I cracked her ass cheek again, harder, and she screamed out in delight as she loosened slightly and said "oh fuck Nick, of fuck this feels, I've never felt."

"You may cum now Marie" Donnell said softly and she did. She began to buck against us driving both our cocks into her as she was rocked by orgasm. I came almost immediately after, as did Donnell. We pulled out of her after our orgasms subsided. Donnell got up and began to dress.

"You chose wisely, I think," was all he said as he left the room.

After he had gone, I looked at Marie, completely drenched in sweat. "What was the choice?"

She closed her eyes and let out a breath, trying to relax her heartbeat. "That either I convince you to fuck my ass, or he was going to."

Oh. I wasn't even sure I could take Donnell. What he would do to a virgin asshole?

"And I'm not ready for this to be over yet, but I knew I couldn't take him. I can barely take him in my pussy."

I leaned over to kiss her forehead. "We can end this anytime. We'll find someone else."

"I know." She replied. "I love you."

The sessions continued, now heightened by the unknown element of where the ass play would go. Would Donnell want to take her ass eventually? Would he want to take mine? The former would definitely end the arrangement, Marie and I had agreed on a hard no there. The latter? It probably depended on how horny and brave I was at the moment.

But if that was the plan, it didn't reveal itself over the next few months. In fact we only had one more DP session during that time. This one started by Donnell commanding me to do it, rather than give Marie the choice.

We had also been talking more and more about trying out a local swingers club. Marie was wanting to explore her new found curiosity with women, which Donnell couldn't satisfy, but we were reluctant. Hedo was such a perfect place for that and we weren't sure what the vibe would be at someplace local.

It was near the end of October that we got a surprise IM from Jack and Jill. They were headed out to India for one of Jill's sisters weddings, and were flying through LAX. If we were interested, they could take a three day layover and come to see us. We agreed immediately and invited them to stay with us.

We picked them up from the airport the following Friday morning. We'd both taken the day off work to maximize our time with them. It was a bit surreal to have them in our car here in sunny LA. We drove them around to the sights around Hollywood and got sushi in Beverly Hills for lunch. They loved the tour and it gave us all plenty of time to chat in the heavy traffic. I'd forgotten how sexy Jill was, and fully clothed even more so. Jack looked as good as ever too, his olive skin and dark thick hair were exactly what I liked in men. As did Marie.

That night we had BBQ and drinks on our back patio, the Fall air still warm. We opened up to them about some of our experiences from our second trip, careful around the topic of me and Jules. When I first mentioned it, however, Jack held out his hand to Jill as off to accept payment from a bet. "Told you. I knew it from the way he looked at my cock." He said and laughed. "Don't worry buddy, I don't judge. But not my thing."

"I didn't think it was my thing either till I met your wife." Marie replied. "Then I couldn't stop thinking about it for two years."

"Me either," Jill confessed and the table got quiet. "Who's ready for the hot tub?"

We all undressed and got into the warm water as naturally as if we saw each other naked every day. The two couples snuggled into opposite sides and the conversation lightened up, though there was an unmistakeable sense of sexual tension in the air. Had been since we'd first picked them up.

"So you guys are full on swingers now?"

"No, not really. We've always been Polyamorous, though. We don't want to swing just to swing. It has to be the right fit. Like with you guys."

"Alright, well, fuck, you don't have to make this so easy you know," Jill replied.

Marie and I broke out in laughter. "It's okay sweetie, we really like you two, and we'd be open to anything you are both comfortable with. So ask away."

"We definitely aren't sure about swinging yet. But I..I..." Jill trailed off.

Marie floated over closer to Jill and put a hand in her hair. "God I love your hair. I hate mine."

Jill smiled, "that's only because you have no idea what a beast this is. The hours of work I put in to keep it under contr..."

Marie leaned over and kissed Jill deeply. Their mouths opened and tongues darted across into each other's mouths. She squeezed Jill's breast under the water as she kissed her. Then Marie pulled back, leaving Jill with her eyes closed and breath a little shaky. "I would like to explore with you. If that's okay. With you."

"I would like to explore with you too. As crazy as things got at Hedo I never brought another woman to orgasm, and I'd very much like to try with you. But..."

"Oh no what did I do something wrong?"

"No, no. But I think we should take 24 hours before taking the next step. To give you and Jack time to talk and make sure this is what you both want. And where your limits are."

"Okay," Jill said, sounding slightly disappointed.

"Trust me, it's for the best. And if you are sure I promise you tomorrow night will be amazing. I was devastated when I found out you couldn't make it to Hedo last February, and I'm thrilled you are here now." Jill kissed her again then floated back to me and we drove the conversation in a new direction, talking late into the night.

Saturday morning I came downstairs to cook breakfast and found Jack and Jill deep in conversation.

"Good morning, you guys sleep alright?"

"Like babies," Jack replied.

""Well, maybe more like kids on Christmas Eve. Excited to see what the next day would bring," Jill said.

"So you two have been talking?"

"Yes, but, well, we're kind of stuck."

I had a feeling I knew where this was going, but I wanted to let them be the ones to say it.

"What are you stuck on?"

"Well I'm definitely okay with Jill exploring things with Marie. And I know too that I'm..."

"Not interested in doing the same with me. That's fine Jack. It's not quid pro quo here, it's about everyone being comfortable, having fun, and still loving each other after."

"Okay, but I guess I don't want to feel left out of the fun either. I mean, watching would be great and all but, well you know, I just figured if anything like this ever happened with Jill that I would be involved. At the same time I don't know that I'm ready to watch Jill with another man. And if I did get jealous, I'd hate to ruin things. Both with you guys and especially with Jill. I love her too much for that."

Bingo. "Jack my friend. You've just taken your first step into a larger world. Welcome to polyamory."

Jack and Jill both looked confused. I continued to talk as I started pulling out staples to begin cooking.

"Well, you've already said that you are open to other people. More importantly, you're both being honest with each other and your potential partners about your feelings. That dialogue is the most important thing about this lifestyle."

I turned on the stove and put on some bacon. "So now I'll be honest with you. I am perfectly okay with the three of you playing without me. If thats what you want. One of my fetishes is that I like to watch Marie with other men even if I'm not involved. But I would also like to ask something of you, Jack."

I looked over to Jack who was sipping his coffee and his eyes had gotten wide.

"No not that. I would just ask that you allow Jill and Marie to have a moment first. Give them the space to play on their own tonight. It would mean a lot to me."

Obobby
Obobby
486 Followers
12