The Right to Remain Silent

Story Info
A cop takes home his fourth-of-July bonus.
1.2k words
3.67
34.2k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular stretch of days and nights was always way too long and way too busy, but Sergeant James Rudy didn't have to worry about that. He'd already pulled a double but far from being tired, he was actually a little wired. It was kind of a weird feeling, but this was normal for him. One shift always made him want to take a nap, but two just made him want to throw a girl into his bed and fuck her until the sheets turned crimson. He'd had a burger and a beer at a local bar, one of many in the long stretch of shops and businesses along the main drag of the downtown district. Not entirely ready to go home, now he was just cruising around in the squad car until he found something to do. The night was a bit warm and he had the windows open, the radio belting out John Lennon on Oldies 101.1, although he didn't have it very loud at the moment.

He pulled up to a stoplight under a railroad bridge and glanced up at the sign for the local mental health building. His eyes didn't linger long, and soon he was on his way again. There wasn't much going on tonight, he noticed as he patrolled the streets. He was technically off-duty but a cop's work was never done. The next light he pulled up to was red as well, so he stopped there and took a look around. There were a few cars parked in the lot nearby, but the lights in the building were dark and there was only one woman in the lot. She was a cute little thing, standing perhaps five-foot-six with decent hips and a rack he couldn't help noticing hidden in a tight little button-down. He never understood why women wore white when they had only dark-coloured bras to wear underneath, but this one was doing precisely that. Her neat little skirt was gray and colourless, nothing fancy to it at all, yet she was wearing tennis shoes - probably orthopedics or something, as they didn't seem to fit with the rest of the outfit.

When she turned around to unlock the door to her Prius, a little white number that looked yellow in the light from a streetlamp, he caught one hell of a look at her ass. That was all the inspiration he needed, and he pulled around the corner as soon as the light turned green. He pulled into the parking lot and stopped near her. The woman straightened up, clearly wondering why he was stopping. He noted her dirty blonde bun as he got out but it was too dark to see her eyes; she was tanned and toned, this one - perfect for what he wanted. He closed the door on his squad car, put his hand on his gun, and told her to get on her knees. She was startled by this, and James delighted privately in that. He had to repeat himself to get her to do it, forcing her to set her little black purse on the ground next to her in the process. She put her hands in the air, thought not very high.

"Cross your legs," he told her, "interlace your fingers on your head."

She did so but asked what was going on. With his hand still on his gun, he approached her and pulled out his handcuffs. Slapping one of the bracelets on her left wrist, he grabbed her other and pulled her wrists together. He told her to get on her feet, and she asked to know why he was arresting her. He didn't tell her. He just pulled her over to his squad car, bent her over the hood, and told her not to move or he'd be forced to shoot her. Terrified, she stayed there while he went behind the squad car and opened up the trunk. He unlocked the padlock on his toolbox there, a little gray number that was old and rusted, but the metal was still sturdy enough for a good many years of use. He pulled out a roll of silver tape and came back to her. Setting her jaw upon the squad car, presumably so that she wasn't looking anywhere but where he wanted her to, he moved to tape her mouth from behind. She started protesting at once, but he didn't care. He grabbed her neat little bun and leaned in close to whisper softly in her ear.

"If you move from this spot, I will gut you like a fish," he told her.

Now she was TRULY terrified, and she didn't dare move as he returned the duct tape to his tool box. He locked up the box and slammed the trunk lid before going to close her car door and collect her purse. He set it upon the hood and rifled through it. There wasn't much here that interested him - red lipstick, a compact, blue eye shadow, her keys and cell phone, and a wallet that had about forty bucks in it and not much else. There were credit cards - those would come in handy, if she had anything on them - and her ID in the wallet. But otherwise, it was useless. He put the cash in his own wallet but dropped the purse - remaining contents and all - onto the passenger floorboard in the front. Then he gave the woman a very thorough search.

He pulled her around to where the trunk was and bent her over that. He was now mostly hidden by her car and his own from the streets, and in the darkness, there was nothing anyone could see. He hiked up her skirt, and she started struggling like mad. He managed to hold her and pulled her panties aside. Undoing his belt and his pants, he let them slide down as he stroked himself, watching her squirm. She was trying to scream, but all she was doing was exhausting herself. He slid into her slowly, his nails digging into her ass. She wasn't as tight as some women he'd had in the past, but she was a decent enough fuck. He started slowly, moving in and out of her at a rhythmic pace to get his juices flowing. Slapping her ass, he started pounding her a little harder and a little faster. His momentum increased slowly but steadily as she continued to squirm, and his nails dug into her ass again. In minutes, he was slamming her like a college kid at slamming drinks at a frat party.

When his muscles tensed up, he started to stiffen but kept pounding her as best he could. Then he let loose like a cannon, releasing all his pent-up cream into her. He fucked her just a little more before pulling out and wiping his dick on her ass. Then he put her panties back, pulled her skirt down, and dressed himself once more. He threw her into the back of the squad car, searched her Prius only to find nothing of interest, and locked the car. Then he got into his squad car and drove away, his little blonde cutie struggling adorably in the back seat. He watched her behind the grill through the rear-view mirror, a smirk on his face as he imagined all the things he was going to do to her once he got her back to his trailer.

Oh, this was going to be a fun weekend indeed. Happy fourth, blondie.