The Right to Surrender Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot Female Cop At Mercy of Sex Offender.
9.9k words
4.58
122.7k
81

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

Author's Note: Apologies for delay in Part 2, you really need to read Part One to make sense of all this ...

*

Norman returned half an hour later. I had spent the time fretting about what would happen if he didn't return (what with my wrists handcuffed behind my back and the words PIG and WHORE) written on me in my own lipstick and worrying about what would happen when he did. When I heard the door to my apartment open then lock for some reason I shuffled back to my bed and lay on it submissively. I knew I was in all sorts of trouble of my own making here and also knew I need Norman onside to get out of it.

I got a tremor though my body as he stood at the end of the bed looking down at me. There he was looking for all the world the seedy, sleazy pervert he was and there I was, a strong, confident policewoman who was, by her own choice, completely at his mercy. And as he had shown by cutting off my prized ponytail and fucking me in my holes, the bastard had no mercy.

"On your face bitch."

He barked the command and I found myself doing exactly what he said, rolling over so my back was to him.

"Open your hands. Quicker!"

I parted my fingers and opened my hands as much as I could and felt him place something in them. He pushed my fingers together and I gripped what felt like a handle. He moved the object about then took it away. He moved around the bed and squatted down so he was level with my face. As he lifted his hands up I saw he was wearing gloves and in them he held a revolver!

"You're a clever little piggy aren't you? Well maybe not wanting to submit to me, but anyway you're smart enough to tell me what this is, aren't you?"

I swallowed hard. When I had conceived this sordid little adventure that saw me giving up control to this convicted attacker I had naively believed that things would follow my own desired course. That he would take me, use me and abuse me and I would have lived out my fantasy. OK it was dangerous but that was part of the thrill too and indeed I had got off on much of what Norman had done to me. But I had never anticipated having my hair cut off so sharply and my mind whirled as I told him what the object was.

"I-It's a gun."

He smiled a horrible smile and ruffled my short hair with his hand.

"See, clever piggy. You're right it is a gun. But specifically it it the gun that was used to shoot Carlos Vega only three nights ago."

My mind raced. Carlos Vega had been a convicted criminal released from jail not very long ago. Putting two and two together I guessed he and Norman had been inside at about the same time.

I looked at Norman's hideous grin and whispered.

"You killed him?"

He shook his head and showed me the pistol being dropped into a large, clear plastic bag.

"Well it's not my fingerprints that are on the gun is it? Old Carlos lay in that alley for long enough that there's no way you have an alibi, in fact I know you don't you were fast asleep that night baby. It wouldn't be the first time a member of the police turned vigilante and took things into their own hands when it came to justice. After all Carlos was a bad man, he did bad things and he met a bad end. Now if you''ll excuse me I'd better go put this someplace safe."

I was too stunned to react as he got up and left me again and even as I found my voice I heard him shut the door and lock it!

This was bad. Worse than I could possibly imagine. I knew how cases like Vega's worked the police would go with any physical evidence they could find, there was no chance they would get a witness or any other sort of testimony. It was the kind of case that just lay unsolved unless some piece of incontrovertible evidence came to light. Oh shit! I was fucked! I lay on my bed and shivered despite the heating being up. I cried and thought of some way out of this mess but could come up with none. The truth, that I had allowed Norman to put the gun in my hands while cuffed after a kinky sex game was never going to be believed. No it would be an open and shut case and I would go down for homicide. I could not help imagine just how fucking terrible my life would be inside prison. I had heard what happened to female cops that end up inside and it wasn't pretty. They were usually kept protected for a while but eventually ended up in general population and very quickly marked down for special treatment from the other inmates. I could only lie there and imagine being some tattooed, muscled headed skank's bitch my holes for use by all and sundry with a grudge against coppers.

*

Norman returned nearly two hours later. I had barely moved. I was frozen in place on my bed contemplating a bad future as I heard him enter then lock my door. When he entered my bedroom he had a huge smirk on his face.

"Figured it all out yet bitch. I bet you have. Well let me finish it off for you.."

"Norman please, I don't mmmm..."

He obviously didn't want to listen to my pleas as he jammed the ball gag from earlier back into my mouth and clipped it in place.

"That's better. Now as I was saying. Let me give you the full picture that piece of 'evidence' is now in a jiffy bag addressed to the investigating officer in the shooting of Mr. Vega. I have left it with someone I trust and if anything happens to me or I tell them then it will be posted alongside a little note explaining things a bit more. So Chloe I'll allow you to consider how much you depend on me from now on, eh? Maybe you think that you can talk you're way out of the evidence against you. Maybe you can, who knows but you don't have to. All you have to do is keep me happy, do what I tell you, be a nice obedient little pig whore for me and no one has to be any the wiser. But the matter is not up for debate Chloe when I take that gag out of your mouth you will need to be 100% obedient and determined to serve me and only me, not the cops, not anyone else, your only thought needs to be about keeping me happy understand?"

Oh I understood. This had been what I wanted just not this extreme. I had wanted submission to this man but with a safety net. He had removed the net and taken my high wire act up a further 100 feet in the air. The risk was now unfathomable. I had wanted this cruel pervert to have me but on my terms and now my terms were complete and utter surrender. What choice did I have? I nodded meekly. He grinned and removed my ball gag and replaced it in my mouth with his filthy, hard dick and proceeded to roughly fuck my face, his balls smacking off my chin until he fired his load down my throat. I choked and gagged on his vile seed but said nothing as he squeezed the dregs of his cum out onto my lips.

He slapped my cheeks playfully and then grabbed them.

"I'm gonna undo those handcuffs now bitch. You are going to wash up then go get dressed because I'm taking you out for tea."

He must have seen the incredulity in my expression.

"Yeah you heard right. But make sure you dress sexy. In fact no, don't dress sexy, dress slutty. The shortest skirt you got, the lowest top you got and the highest heels you got. Understand?"

I nodded and was already dreading what might happen on our 'date'.

*

"I love them in pigtails. Pigtails and squealing like little girls while I hammer into their arseholes. You know?"

Norman slobbered over his barbequed chicken wings while he related his favourite assaults to me. His mention of pigtails made me reach to my own newly shorn hair. I had done what I could back at my flat and damn if I didn't look pretty good with my short hair in a sort of bob style. Norman seemed to like it or maybe it was my slutty outfit that he had requested. Short black mini skirt, plunging red top and far too high heels. As he walked me down the street I felt more like a whore (thankfully he had allowed me to wash off the lipstick insults he had daubed on me earlier) than a policewoman and it was a feeling that I was going to have to get used to.

The worst thing was that as he regaled me with lurid details of his various encounters with women (legal and illegal) I was getting wetter and wetter and hornier and hornier. Despite how my plan had so spectacularly backfired my body was still aroused by this pervert and his casual misogyny towards the female race.

"This could do with some sauce" he announced as he held up a chicken wing.

To my horror he put his hand under the table in the booth where we sat side by side and stuck the food between my legs and ran the chicken back and forward over my wet pussy (he had made me remove my panties) before we left my flat). I gasped in shock as he actually pushed it inside my pussy and slowly fucked me with it then pulled it out and held it up to my own lips.

"Why don't you have this one darling?"

It was no question. It was a test and we both knew it. Nervously I took the chicken wing and ate the meat off it, ignoring the strong smell and taste of my sex on it.

As he took a large swig on his beer I looked around the place. As nastily and sluttily as I was dressed I was still way to classy for this place.

The bar we were in was a real dive. Not the sort of establishment I would have frequented in normal circumstances, not even when I was on duty as a policewoman. The women were either drunks, junkies or whores and dressed accordingly. The men were rough and looked like an assortment of criminals and scumbags and I hoped Norman wouldn't do anything stupid like announce I was on the force. Thankfully he hadn't so far and was still finishing the dregs of his meal off with my 'special sauce' when we were joined in out booth.

She was a teenage hooker called Mindy. She might have been pretty but life had obviously been hard on her so far and she looked and sounded much older than her years and she was very hard in her attitude. Her clothes were dirty and sleazy, a red leather bra under a torn, black net top. Red leather shorts with ripped stockings under that and scuffed and dirty high heels. She grabbed a fry off Norman's plate and chomped it while staring into his eyes.

"Hi Normie, whose your friend? You usually want me when you come in here."

He smirked at her and leaned over to me and forced a vile French kiss into my reluctant lips before answering.

"Mindy, this is Chloe. And as a matter of fact I was looking for you tonight, in fact we were. Fancy a bit of three way action."

She looked at me with undisguised incredulity and no little disdain, as if she couldn't believe anyone could be with this freaky bastard. She was right but I could hardly tell her that.

"Um, sure. You know me, anything for the cash. You have got the cash don't you."

He laughed and looked at me knowingly as he told her that she'd get paid alright.

In less than ten minutes (time enough for me to buy a couple of vodka's for Mindy though) the three of us were strolling back to my and Norman's apartment building. What a sight we must have made, two under dressed sluts and a grubby pervert, I squirmed at the thought of what was to come or of being spotted by any of our neighbours or anyone I knew. And then a police car slowed down as it passed us and I nearly had a fit! Thankfully I think it was just a couple of guys getting a nice, long look at mine and Mindy's legs.

That didn't make it any better once we were back in my flat (Norman clearly liked my place better than his own) then I wished we were back out in public.

"Pay the woman Chloe, a hundred dollars isn't it Mindy?"

I had thought that might be coming but even so it stuck in my throat having to pay for the prostitutes services to no doubt do stuff that would be pretty horrible. Still Norman had me exactly where he wanted me and I had to peel off the bills and hand them over. Mindy stuck them in her tiny handbag and helped herself to an apple from my fruit bowl.

"Right ladies, let's get started. Mindy I know you're on the clock so Chloe will take you into the bedroom and the two of you can get warmed up."

I led the young girl into my bedroom and before I knew it she had pulled off her top and was stepping out of the rest of her clothes. She was very slim and her tits were big. I thought to myself that I had lifted any number of young women like this for soliciting or shop lifting or various other petty crimes and now here I was, in my own bedroom, paying her to. Well to do what? I found out soon enough as Norman bustled into the room carrying a hand held video camera. I couldn't help wonder what else the bastard had recorded with that thing.

"Mindy, my 'girlfriend' is obviously feeling a little shy, why don't you help her out of her things."

I just stood there as Mindy undid my top and groped my breasts then slipped off my skirt and shoes and began to cuddle into me and plant kisses on my neck. I was still thinking about Norman referring to me as his girlfriend, fuck I couldn't be that unlucky could I? I came out of my daze as Mindy slid a finger between my legs and I felt it slip right in. Damn, I was still as wet as hell and my body was obviously turned on by this.

"Mindy? Chloe likes it rough, she likes you to take control. Here put these on her."

The bastard tossed her my handcuffs and I had to let her snap them on my wrists behind my back. Mindy seemed to like this game and she took a firm grip on my short hair and dragged me onto my back on my bed and straddled my stomach and began to play with my nipples. To the side Norman was capturing the whole thing on his camera, his dick hanging out and him wanking at it with his free hand.

Mindy got progressively rougher with me, slapping my face and tits, spitting on me, talking trash and pumping her fingers, first one then two then three into my wet slit and humping me with them. Then Norman gave his next bit of information to the younger hooker.

"Mindy? Honey? See this. That's Chloe's warrant card, that's right she's a police woman. I bet you've had your run ins with the pigs in the past, haven't you? I bet you've dreamed of having a slutty copper at your mercy, haven't you? Yeah, I'll bet. Well now you do."

We were both real aroused by now but that caught the young whore up and she glared at me, a very different look in her hard eyes. She reached up and grabbed my face, squeezing both my cheeks.

"Is that true cunt? Are you a pig?"

There seemed little point lying so, with difficulty given Mindy's hold on my face, I nodded that I was. For that she spat in my mouth and shoved her hand in after it and stretched my lips with her fist in my mouth.

"I fucking hate the cops. You must be some fucking sick bitch, letting this weirdo control you. That's fucked up. You know what he does? You know the things he makes them do? That is some fucked up shit bitch."

The thing was I agreed with Mindy. It was fucked up and I had brought it all on myself with my twisted fantasies of submitting to him and now here I was getting a lecture on morality from a teenage hooker just as she pushed her whole fist inside me. And I don't mean the one that was in my mouth. Mindy had simply added her final finger and thumb to those digits sliding into me and I gasped as she shoved her whole fist into me. My pussy was stretched but damn it felt good and I moaned in pleasure, more than aware than I would be captured on film like this but unable to stop myself.

"Fucking pig whore! You want to cum, don't you bitch? Don't you pig?"

She was pumping her arm back and forth with abandon now and I could no more control myself than fly in the air. I nodded and cried out that I did, I wanted to cum.

"Then squeal like a pig bitch, squeal for me!"

Demanded Mindy, deliberately slowing her arm pump to show me she would withdraw her efforts. And god help me my debasement turned me on even more. I lay there on my bed and began to make high pitched squealing noises like I imagined a pig would. Norman was right in my face with the camera no doubt getting this moment for posterity, not my finest hour. Mindy demanded I keep on squealing and she put her fist back to work, pumping it in and out until I came with a loud exclamation and as Mindy removed her fist from my hole a fountain of clear, warm cum ejaculated high out of my body and sprayed on Mindy's tits and my bedding.

After I had climaxed I was assailed by a huge wave of shame and revulsion. I just wanted to cover my face with my hands and hide but, of course, I couldn't. I looked up into the camera and Mindy's glistening teenage tits and fought back tears that I had been reduced to this. Mindy looked across at Norman and he instructed.

"Your turn babe, make sure she gets her monies worth."

Mindy leaned forward and thrust her tits at my mouth.

"You can start by cleaning your fucking shit off them. I ain't going round with no coppers cum all over my titties."

Like I had any choice in the matter she pressed down so her funbags were right in my face and it was clear it was either suck her tits clean or get smothered by them. Perhaps that would have been preferable. But no with a heavy heart I began to lick my own sex juices off her soft breasts, licking and sucking like it was the sweetest nectar. She soon tired of that though and slid her body up mine until her neatly trimmed snatch hovered just over my mouth. As she hovered there she obviously strained her body and something leaked out of her cunt and dripped down onto my lips. With a laugh she explained.

"Client I had before paid extra to go bare back. Big Earl Cooley, hey maybe you know him, he's been inside enough."

Indeed I did know him, a small time pimp with delusions of grandeur, he had always turned my stomach and now his cum was just lying on my lips. I don't know why I did it but I pushed my tongue out and licked my lips, tasting his salty cum and swallowing it. Norman and Mindy laughed but I don't think they thought I would stoop that low. Then Mindy lowered her cunt onto my face and said that it was my turn to get her off and she wasn't moving until I did.

It was a rough ten minutes or so. Without my arms I only had my tongue and it was hard work getting her off. For long times my mouth and nose were engulfed by her thighs, pussy or ass and I had to take every breath I could but finally she came and she sprayed her own juices all over my face and in my mouth.

I had never tasted a woman's juices before and it's strong taste and smell was not really to my liking. It was, however, far preferable to what the dirty little whore did next. She recovered from her orgasm by still sitting over my face and with a wink to Norman she told him to make sure and get what she did next as she wanted to show what she thought about the city's police force. I didn't like the sound of that but could do little as she reached down and pinched my nose so that I had to open my mouth. Still holding my nose she then started to piss on my face!

I was vaguely aware of Norman getting close in with his camera as my mouth filled up with the whore's piss. It tasted hellish but I had little option but to swallow as much as I could but even at that I couldn't keep up and felt her piss run over my lips and down my cheeks and onto my bed sheets. It was gross and humiliating, yes I had harboured the sick, rape fantasies that had trapped me in this world but I had never dreamed of satisfying another woman with my tongue, having them cum on me then pissing on me. Bizarrely my mind focussed on the mess my bed sheets would be in more than anything else and overall it was not a high point of my life.

Finally Mindy climbed off me, with a great big cheesy smile on her face. She seemed pretty happy with herself.

"All you fucking pigs sure do like pissing on me and the other girls on the street so it sure is nice pissing on you in return!"

I guess she had a point, I had always been hard on prostitutes I had arrested, wondering what was wrong with them that they would sell themselves, were they really worse than I was, at least they got paid for their services, I had offered it all on a plate to Norman for free.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers