The Right to Surrender Ch. 03

Story Info
Female cop's further downfall.
6.9k words
4.63
66k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"Could you go over exactly what happened again Ruth."

The young blonde student looked at me across the wooden table in the middle of the interview room and looked like she was about to burst into tears. I don't know why but I stifled a grin. It wouldn't have been appropriate. But then, I guess, it wasn't appropriate that I was sneaking my hand under the table and rubbing my crotch when I could as Ruth recounted her tale of being attacked by Norman the night before. The same Norman who was, to all intents and purposes, now my Master and owner. My entire fate lay in his sleazy, grubby hands and I had brought it all upon myself.

I listened as the pretty blonde went back to leaving the bar the night before, having had a little bit too much to drink and my mind wandered a little. After all I knew this part of the story, I had been in the self same bar albeit dressed altogether differently than the police uniform I now wore. I had been dressed in the a whore's clothes, a whore that Norman had allowed to use and abuse me the night before and then arranged a clothing swap where she took some of my expensive clothes straight from my wardrobe and gave me her street walking gear in return.

And why was I, Chloe Newsome, police officer and upstanding member of the community allowing my convicted sex offender neighbour to do all these things? Because he had my prints on a gun from a murder scene, because he had photos and tapes of me in all sorts of compromising sexual situations and because, as I was beginning to comprehend, I was a risk taking submissive and had sought the ultimate thrill of submitting to a vile, evil man and was now reaping my just rewards.

".. and then he pushed me over onto my knees and pulled up my skirt.."

I smiled at Ruth, she wasn't even looking at me as she went over her story one more time just for my sexual pleasure. I hated myself. Even more so because I knew that I would have to cover this case up, save Norman from detection maybe even act as his alibi. This poor girl across from me would never achieve justice yet I sat here and covertly played with myself through the thin material of my trousers as she sobbed and recounted her ordeal.

Halfway through my partner, Maya Lopez, an olive skinned, dark haired female cop returned and I made my excuses and headed to the toilets stating I needed to relieve myself. Which was true just not in the way they thought.

I hurried to the nearby disabled toilet and slammed the door shut and locked it behind me. Immediately I had my trousers off and to my ankles and ignoring the damp patch on my knickers I peeled them off and down to my ankles too. My pussy was sodden and hot to the touch, with my left hand I parted my pussy lips while my right hand reached for my clit and began to rub furiously at it. I ignored the ache from my newly inked tattoo on my inner thigh (which Norman had sent me to get while he had followed Ruth, despite his claims that if I got the tattoo of the word PIG SLUT he wouldn't attack her) and bit my lip hard to keep from calling out as almost instantly I reached a gushing climax, spraying my sex juices all over the toilet and the floor around it. My head exploded with the sensation but one image was burned into me, that of a quivering, pale bottom on the ground ripe and ready to be taken.

*

After I had cleaned up and headed back to the interview room we wrapped things up and took Ruth back to her student accommodation and made all the right noises about keeping in touch and keeping her up-to-date on the case progress. Norman had done it well though, Ruth had given next to no sort of description and the silly girl had gone home and had a long, hot shower after the fact. Still I was concerned I was in a terrible position and knew it and knew that Norman would know it too. Maya suggested we head to the area of the attack and I could hardly disagree could I? Having checked the alley and found nothing we headed to the bar Ruth had been drinking it. At this point my heart was pumping hard. Then I remembered another part of her story.

"Maya, she said she stopped for a burger at that takeout down there, why don't you go and question them and I'll go see at the bar if anyone saw her or remembers anything."

She agreed and I hurried to the bar, hoping no-one would recognise me as the dirty skank from last night. No one did, people just see the uniform you wear I feel, whether it's that of a cop or that of a whore, that's what you see. I had no intention of following this up too closely but knew I had to make the right noises so got the bar owner, explained why I was there and got very little else from him but made no real attempt to get more. As I turned to leave my heart sunk as I saw Norman sitting at a table pulling apart chicken wings and smirking at me. He waved me over.

"How are you today, Officer Pig Slut?"

God, just looking and listening to him made me feel dirty. But I knew my place. Obediently I lowered my eyes and answered softly.

"Fine, thank you sir."

"Ha! How's that tattoo this morning? Sore I bet. Good. And what are you doing here this early?"

"I'm investigating an assault on a young woman that was drinking here last night, know anything about that Norman?" my anger was slowly surfacing.

"Oh I did it officer, why don't you take me in?" he held out his wrist mockingly for me to slap handcuffs on.

I stared at him helplessly.

"Of course, I've got an alibi, don't I Pig Slut? And you, my good neighbour will provide it. Better than that bitch, if you find anything that points me towards this crime I want you to bury it, understand?"

Of course I understood, I hated it, I hated myself, but I understood I had no choice but to do what this despicable human being told me to do.

"I'll do what I can but you need to keep a low profile for a while, there's only so much I can do."

"Well you know what happens if I go to prison again don't you Pig Slut? That gun goes to your employers and you've got a lot of explaining to do don't you."

At that point the door to the bar opened and in walked my partner. She came towards us and I straightened up to speak to her.

"Any luck?"

"No. You?"

She looked at Norman like he was something you would find on the bottom of your shoe, I could guess she was thinking I was shaking him down about the assault. I could live with that.

"No. Owner saw nothing, no CCTV footage and I can't even blame this guy because he's my neighbour and I saw him last night."

He smirked at Maya and it was evident she did not like the look of him at all.

"Yeah well, got another call to investigate, let's go we can always round up some familiar faces later."

She turned and headed off and moved to follow but as I did I felt hard fingers pinching my ass and had to fight away from them and out of the bar.

*

I returned to my flat that night after a 12 hour shift to find a large padlock barring my entrance to my own home. Of course I could guess who had put it there and where I had to go for the key. I could only imagine the things i might have to do to get it though...

I stamped down the flight of stairs that separated my top floor abode from Norman's and stood for a moment at his door then rang the doorbell. He answered seconds later completely naked, sporting his long thin erection. I was repulsed by the sight but was trained well enough to drop to my knees and ask timidly to please be allowed access to my own home. He laughed and told me to crawl into his flat as he was busy at that point. So I crawled behind his scrawny ass, aware that in a fight I could neutralise him in seconds but also aware that I was totally in his power. Turns out he was watching some hardcore pornography in his living room. As he settled himself into his armchair I knelt submissively beside him and watched the action on screen as he slowly stroked his long, thin cock.

He was watching real filth as usual. Some of the stuff he had was illegal but that wasn't what he was watching tonight. It was male dominating female stuff, groups of men surrounding a pornstar as she serviced all of them with her mouth. They spunked on her, pissed on her, slapped her about called her all sorts of names and she just smiled and took it all. This was how he saw women. To my own shame I realised I was becoming aroused, these images were clearly now a turn on to me too.

The scene on the TV turned to a choking one, where a guy was dominating the pornstar hard, slapping her, choking her, gagging her on his cock until she vomited. It was obscene stuff, all about power. Just as I looked at him masturbating beside me he turned to look at me and hissed.

"Finish me off Pig Slut! In your mouth. Leave your uniform on just now. No hands!"

And I did it with no objection. I placed my hands behind my back and linked fingers then shuffled around the armchair on my knees until I was situated between his bony knees then opened my mouth and lowered it onto his pulsing erection and started to suck him off as hard as I could. I felt his hands on my head and hoped he would force me down uncomfortably onto his dick and was thrilled when he did and I gagged, just like the porn slut on the TV. Eventually he relented but only to slap playfully at my cheeks then to grab my ears and use them to plough in and out hard, going real deep into my throat as I felt him spasm in my throat then explode and fill my throat with his thick, sticky cum. I was getting used to these demeaning exercises so I swallowed the lot and rocked back on my heels to look up at him.

I knelt there at his feet, his thick cum cloying in my throat as he squeezed the end of his dick onto his fingers then wiped his fingers in my hair, I could feel my hair gel together like it was being styled. It was so humiliating. Then he grabbed my hair and lifted my head to look at him.

"I want to go and visit her."

"Who?" but I knew really who he meant.

"That hot piece of ass from the other night. Want to see her in daylight, what she's like not drunk."

"You're crazy! You can't"

A slap to my face shut me up.

"I can do anything I want if I tell you. You're the fucking cop investigating the case. You can make it happen bitch and you know it. She won't recognise me anyway and certainly not if I arrive with you, will she?"

It was hard to argue his point. Ruth's description had been piss poor and if you tell people you are police they don't see you as capable of being the bad guys. That's what I told myself anyway, as I knelt there, it wasn't as if I could resist him was it? He had me over a barrel and I had already more than proved that I was susceptible to anything that he told me to do.

"Just fucking sort it out bitch, let me know when you have. Now fuck off out of here!"

I was already forgotten about as he began texting on his mobile phone while skipping the scene on the porno DVD to that of a blonde porn star on her knees and what appeared to be six different guys crowded around her face pissing on her.

*

And so that is how we ended up standing outside Ruth's flat the next evening waiting for the nervous blonde to open the door. I was off duty and had wanted to dress down but Norman had insisted I 'dress sexy', we had settled on plain white blouse with the top buttons undone, a too short black skirt and high heels. I don't think Ruth recognised me at first but she did when I spoke to say I had come round just to check up on how she was doing and see if anything else had come up. I introduced Norman as a 'colleague' and said little else about him and he just followed me into her flat. There was absolutely no recognition of him from the pretty student.

As I had Ruth go over the events again, Norman stayed in the background but every time I looked up I could see the vicious smile on his face and felt sick that I was doing this, had led him into Ruth's very home like this and he had been accepted in and was busy moving around it at will. Ruth left to get us a drink and Norman immediately sat beside me and thrust his right hand up my skirt and fingered my wet pussy (unencumbered as it was by panties at Norman's order). I gasped and bit my lip to stifle my pleasure as he leaned in and hissed.

"Ask the bitch if she got aroused during it, ask her. Ask her if she came!"

Oh God, I couldn't do that. But as he withdrew his fingers and prodded them at my mouth to suck clean I knew I would.

Broaching the subject was not easy but somehow I did and in such a way that made my line of questions not seem strange (I thought anyway) and Goddamn it if she didn't admit to us that heaven help her, yes she had been bizarrely aroused and oh the shame, she had had a climax as she was taken in that dark, dingy alleyway. I hated myself as she sobbed this admission to me and barely noticed that Norman had slipped from the room briefly before returning and indicating we should be going.

So feeling like the lowest heel in the world I left Ruth and she actually thanked the two of us for coming over. Norman was smiling his evil grin and once the door was shut behind us he took his hand from his jacket pocket and lifted up a pair of frilly white panties he had just lifted from Ruth's apartment. He laughed in my face before holding them up to his nose and inhaling their aroma for the longest time.

"You sick bastard!"

We were in the lobby to the set flats and there was no one around as he grabbed my shoulder, spun me around so my face was up against the wall and he once again shoved his hand beneath my skirt to rub at the soaking slick of my pussy.

"You're every bit as sick bitch and you know it! You caused all this, it was you that left that note, your depraved fantasies that started all this wasn't it!"

I gasped at his rough touch and gave a nod, he was correct.

"Damn right it was. Now I'll tell you what Officer why don't we have a little reconstruction? How'd you like that you'll know exactly how things went down but won't be able to do a damn thing about it. How does that grab you? OK? Good, you play the role of the drunk, cock hungry young student and start walking home, I 'll show you how it all went down! And I know you'll love that! Won't you?"

As repulsed as I was at myself and at Norman when I finally escaped out the front door and began to walk unsteadily down the sidewalk under the neon glare of night signs there was absolutely no denying I was as wet as a river and buzzing with a sexual excitement that was becoming more and more dominant in my psyche.

There was no sign of Norman when I glanced back. I found myself disappointed and couldn't stop myself reaching down to quickly finger my pussy through my skirt as I lurched on, a mess of conflicting emotions. To think that mere days ago I had been a cool, confident policewoman, hardly flustered in dangerous situations and here I was, because of my own stupid depraved fantasies, I was playing the part (rather too well) of pathetic female victim and getting off on it.

A noise to my left as I passed an alley made me jump and whimper but is was just a black cat leaping from a dustbin lid. I was walking past the bar and knew it, I paused briefly to stare at its lit up exterior and thought about refuge but leaned forward and began walking again my fear and excitement mounting. I walked past the tattoo parlour and felt a throb on my inner thigh where I had paid to have the words "PIG SLUT" branded in ink on my skin as Norman's behest. What a fool I was!

I tripped on my too high heels and felt an idiot as couples stopped to stare at me. Self consciously I got to my feet and brushed my hair back and moved on unsteadily. Is this how Ruth had felt? She had been drunk, I knew that but she had not really admitted it in any of my interviews, just that she had been out.

"Got a light pretty lady?"

A shadowy figure in the next alley asked. It could be Norman, right height, right size. I stopped and stammered.

"I-I..."

I came unconsciously closer until he grabbed my elbow and pulled me into the alley.

"No light? But I bet you're fucking hot stuff, aren't you bitch?!"

It was Norman and he pulled me deeper into the alley and pushed me up against the wall before reaching his hand under my skirt and fingering my crotch for ages.

"Feels like you need a good hard fucking bitch, don't you?"

I gasped and made to say no but my head nodded and as whispered a "yes'.

"That's what she said too, despite what she's saying now" he hissed as she tugged my skirt up and around my waist before pushing me down on all fours and quickly mounting me from behind in a rough doggy style. As his cock slid into my hot, wet cunt I gave into my role as helpless female and gave a pitiful sob, wincing as my knees were jarred into the hard, stone surface of the alley. I heard and felt his hairy balls slap against my arse cheeks as he pounded into me bit my lip to stop from calling out.

Then I felt his hands in my hair, yanking on it, pulling it hard, pulling my head back as he continued to fuck me. His hand curled around the right side on my face and groped me then his fingers fish hooked my mouth and pulled at it. I felt like such a piece of meat, subject to whatever he wanted to do to me. Was this how Ruth had felt? Had he been telling the truth and she had been wet too? Had she gone along with it as meekly as I had?

He mashed my face down now until my lips touched the dirt underfoot, he positioned himself behind me so that he was bent over and my arse was at an impossible angle sticking up while he fucked me, it was so dirty and so nasty yet why did it feel so good? Finally, he exclaimed and I felt a warm flood of his cum rush up into my pussy before he shoved me over and leant down and hissed at me.

"Say nothing you little bitch, you wanted it, you know you did!"

And with that he left. I stayed on my front on the ground a few moments before slowly getting to my feet. I had a lot to think about as I slowly made my way home.

*

I didn't see Norman for a couple of days after that, I was working shifts and he never seemed to be around the apartment's complex we lived it. I should have been delighted, relieved even but there was a part of me that missed him, wondered what new depravity he had in store for me and feared that he was tiring of me.

At work my partner Maya, still seemed determined to find Ruth's assailant but the more I re-read her evidence the more I was beginning to believe Norman that the young student had been asking for it and had not been at all bothered when it had happened and had only raised objections after it was over and after she had realised what she had done – that was certainly how I had felt after his little 'reconstruction'. Maya was starting to annoy me now. I hadn't noticed it so much before but she really was quite the man hater. I knew she was a lesbian (and had made a fairly clumsy pass at me in the past) but the way she was speaking now about male suspects was really starting to aggravate me. 'Should cut off his balls', "Hang him by his nuts", "castrate the bastard' were a few of her more eloquent thoughts on potential criminals that I could not help but imagine as Norman (and they may well have been).

One day after shift while she was laying off verbally in that direction I found myself imagining whacking her on the skull from behind with my nightstick so knock her out, stripping that sexy, tanned body naked and handcuffing her to the bench and getting Norman in here to show her what she was missing. I imagined him roughly ass fucking her there and me standing in front of her playing with myself. It was all I could do to stop myself masturbating there and then at this fantasy.

"You Ok Chloe? You look like you're somewhere else."

"Uh? What? Yeah, sorry just thinking about a case."

I hurried home and continued the fantasy whilst lying naked on my bed and playing furiously with myself only in my fantasy now I was wearing a big strap on cock and was fucking Maya's mouth as roughly as Norman was fucking her ass. When I came it was the biggest orgasm I could ever remember having.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12