The Right Tool For The Job

Story Info
Nips lusts after Racer, and gets what he wants.
4.9k words
4.75
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers

(c) 2012 GingerM

[NOTE: This was written for a friend; their characters are used with permission.]

Nips pulled into the driveway, his heart pounding. Demona had said things would be arranged and he would know - and sure enough, there was Racer, in the garage. God, how does she do it? the mouse wondered. He knew Racer and Demona's... relationship, for want of a better word, was both chaste and yet not. The blue-and-white-furred chinchilla was definitely submissive, yet his interest in the elegant grey cat-lady was more that of a worshipper at a shrine. In turn, Demona seemed to view him as a pet, and among other things, catered to his tastes by setting him up for 'encounters'.

This must be it, the mouse mused as he set the parking brake. Racer had turned at the sound of the engine, twisting lithely from the hips up. He wasn't wearing much - just a thin cotton tank top in sky blue, and a pair of tan docker shorts. The chinchilla seemed completely unaware of how gorgeous he was, too; that was part of his charm, his allure.

Racer shaded his eyes, setting the ratchet wrench down on the Mini Clubman's air intake. Despite being inside the garage, the sun was sufficiently bright he had to squint to see who it was who'd pulled up. He was quite pleased with himself, too; it hadn't taken him long at all to change the oil sensor. Of course, his slim hands and arms made it a lot easier for him to get at it; Ardanis or Cyrus would have had to shift the pump and filter. He recognized Nips as the mouse neared the open garage door, and turned back to the Mini's engine.

He jumped as a hand cupped his butt, nearly bumping his head against the raised hood. "Wha -" he started, then squeaked in surprise as another hand circled around his slim waist. "Nips! What are -" he started.

"Don't play coy, Racer," the mouse responded. He breathed heavily, giving Racer's bottom another firm, slow squeeze. "I've wanted to do this for months."

Racer's head whirled as Nips' restraining hand caressed the soft fur exposed between the bottom of his tank top and the waistband of his shorts. "R-really? But, but I'm not..." he trailed off. He'd never thought of Nips as a strong type, but the mouse's arm was undeniably well-muscled. More to the point, though, he knew what he wanted, and the submissive chinchilla responded to that like a plant to sunlight. Still, Demona hadn't told him to expect anyone, so what was going on? "Nips, I really... I mean, Demona -"

"I talked about this with her," Nips answered, his breath hot on Racer's neck. He tugged his prize away from the Mini, turning him in his arms. "She arranged everything." Slowly he walked the chinchilla backward toward the wall, one hand on Racer's butt, the other tilting his soft-furred face back. He felt his pulse hammering in his veins, and his blue eyes gleamed.

Racer felt the unyielding wall against his back, and then Nips had pinned him against his, his mouth coming down on Racer's in a demanding kiss. "Ohhhmmmmphh..." he gave a muffled gasp. Oh God, please! he thought, enjoying the sensation of helplessness. Nips had an inch or two on him in height and easily ten pounds of weight, and that was a combination Racer loved... being dominated by someone bigger.

Nips felt his intended relax in his arms, and let go with a hand to flail at the door control. He got it after a couple of misses, and a low rumble accompanying the shrinking pool of sunlight told him his privacy with Racer would shortly be assured. With a short gasp he broke the kiss as the door closed all the way. "That's better," he chuckled. "Now I can get you the way I want you." So saying, he unbuckled his belt, then took the chinchilla's hand in his. "And you can help, pretty boy."

*** *** ***

"Thanks very much, guys," Demona smiled warmly as Cyrus turned onto her street. "Racer's sure he'll have my car fixed today, but I'm glad you could take me downtown."

"Oh, it was no problem," Cyrus replied, and Ardanis nodded, his ears swivelling as he leaned forward from his seat in back. "Hey, forced to spend the morning with a sexy woman... what a horrible fate!" Cyrus and Demona both chuckled at that, her voice a soft, throaty purr, and the blue-haired demon's an octave lower.

"Huh... isn't that Nips' car?" Cyrus remarked as he was about to turn into the driveway, parking on the street instead.

"Look like," Ardanis agreed, looking at the British racing green Miata. "Your garage is closed - maybe Racer finished and the two of them took your car for a test spin?"

The two men grabbed Demona's parcels for her, following her to the front door, which swung open to her touch. "If they went somewhere... why is the door unlocked?" Both the cat and the demon set the parcels down quietly, then spread out. Silently - literally on cat-feet, and Cyrus was remarkably silent as well - the trio checked the living room, the kitchen, then the hall to the garage. Quietly Ardanis eased the door open, then checked himself. Demona and Cyrus looked curiously at the broad grin that split his muzzle, and he waved them to come closer, then placed a finger across his lips.

Nips was leaning against the wall, braced on one hand; his other hand gripped the lush blue hair atop Racer's head. A look of intense pleasure was plastered on the mouse's face. Racer knelt in front of him, his mouth wrapped around the grey-and-pink penis protruding from the open flies of the mouse's jeans. Nips was giving soft, grunting moans, his hips quivering, thrusting in short strokes while the chinchilla sucked him avidly. Racer's blue-furred hand reached into Nips' jeans, cupping his balls; the other was wrapped around his own cock, stroking eagerly. His only attire now was the tank top; his shorts lay discarded by the garage door.

Demona clasped her hands to her mouth, stifling a giggle. She'd forgotten to tell Racer that Nips was his next encounter. Both Cyrus and Ardanis wore wide grins as they took in the lusty blow job going on, and with great care he closed the door.

Demona slipped her arms through the two men's, steering them away from the basement. "I don't know about you, boys, but that gives me ideas," she purred, footing her bedroom door open, and neither male made the slightest objection.

Racer and Nips never noticed the door nor the trio peeking in; the mouse and the chinchilla were in their own world, focused entirely on their pleasure. Nips' fingers worked in Racer's fine, soft hair, panting lightly. "Ffff... fuck yeah..." he moaned softly. Racer's mouth and throat worked sinful magic on him, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer at all. He shifted his feet, spreading them a bit wider, and hung on. "Nngg... you're good, Racer... very good," he moaned softly.

Racer made a muffled noise around Nips' bucking shaft; it might have been agreement or pleasure. His green eyes smiled up at the mouse and he let Nips' erection slip slowly from between his lips. "Mmmm, thank you," he purred softly. "I'm awfully glad you came over." He rubbed his cheek against Nips' spit-slick organ, making the mouse suck in a gasping breath, then began placing soft little kisses from his crown down the underside.

Nips trembled; he could feel a tidal wave building in his groin. It was obvious that Racer had lots of experience giving head and all he could do at the moment, all he wanted to do, was go along for the ride. "God, oh god, keep doing that," he panted. Racer had reached the base of his cock and his lips brushed across the mouse's balls, making him squirm. "Jeez..!" he gasped, managing - only just - to keep the ragged edge of control. Racer's skill with his mouth was incredible! Nips groaned urgently as Racer placed a slow, sensuous kiss on the crown of his prick, then the submissive chinchilla's mouth engulfed him again, and the mouse quivered, rocking in his need. His other hand wove into Racer's hair as well, and he growled a bit, pushing himself into Racer's mouth. "Suck me, dammit...! Get me off!" He could feel the male's lips snug against the base of his shaft, his throat working around the mouse's glans... then Racer's warm, wet tongue snaked out along the underside of Nips' balls and somehow he managed to fit them past his lips as well.

That was it; that was the spark that set him off. Nips felt like a bomb had gone off in his groin; pleasure exploding outward, and his fingers tightened, digging into Racer's scalp. The chinchilla gave a muffled yelp, stifled by the mouse's cock and balls filling his mouth, his eyes widening as Nips came hard. The mouse grunted loudly with each convulsing eruption, pumping his spunk with sudden, jerking thrusts down Racer's throat. It felt like his cock and balls were on fire, like a dam somewhere inside him had burst. For several long seconds all he could do was shudder in the grip of his orgasm and void his seed in the chinchilla's mouth. Racer's tongue and throat worked around his shaft as he tried to swallow Nips' load between the spasmodic thrusts. He didn't quite manage it; some leaked from the corner of his mouth, trickling down his jaw, matting his fur.

Racer moaned urgently around his mouthful of mouse cock and shivered violently. Nips had completely forgotten - or never noticed, in his own lustful need - that Racer had been beating off too; but something hot and wet splashed against his foot, and the unmistakable scent of fresh semen hit his nose as he came down off the high of cumming. "Holy... fuck..." he panted, stepping back to pull his softening erection out of Racer's mouth. The chinchilla's soft lips were sticky, glazed with semen, and his green eyes smiled up at the mouse standing over him while he finished tugging himself. A little puddle of chinchilla cum spread on the garage floor and the last droplets of his spunk drooled from the head of his orange cock. His tongue slowly licked the mouse's seed from his lips, then he wiped his mouth with the back of his paw.

Nips pulled him to his feet and into his arms, kissing him aggressively. Racer's eyes half-closed and his arms went around the mouse in turn as he melted into the kiss. The mouse's kiss was eager, demanding, and Racer's lips parted in mute obedience to Nips' silent imperative. Nips explored the chinchilla's mouth with his tongue, tasting himself in the male's sweetness. His hands slipped down to cup the smaller rodent's bottom, lifting him to carry him to the workbench. His open jeans slid down his furred legs, nearly tripping him, but he simply kicked them off as he parked Racer's rump on the bench top.

Coming up for air, Nips broke the kiss. Racer's white cheek fur bore a rouge of blush from his skin beneath it as the mouse positioned him. "Wh- what can I give you?" he asked breathlessly, and Nips smiled as he tugged Racer's top off. "I want your pretty ass," he replied, lust gleaming in his eyes. "But I want you to ask me, beg me." The chinchilla's green eyes widened and the blush on his cheeks grew redder.

"Pl-please, Nips," he replied, his hands resting on the mouse's shoulders. "Please... take me?" His eyes shone and he traced his lower lip with the tip of his tongue. "Please... I want you in me, in my ass. Please fuck my ass, Nips." So saying, he slid his butt forward on the bench top, splaying his legs apart. The orange pole of his cock bobbed, still half erect, above his furry white balls.

The mouse nodded, his face a mask of intent desire. "Lube," he muttered. "Gotta be something for lube here..." His eyes swept around the garage.

"Cabinet," Racer told him, breathless with anticipation. "Vaseline," and Nips fumbled in the cabinet above the chinchilla's head. There was indeed a good-sized tub of Vaseline. He scooped a generous dollop, then cupped Racer's balls. Racer shivered as Nips smeared the cool jelly around his back hole. The mouse's thumb rubbed it in, pressing into Racer's tight pucker, working him open while his fingers fondled Racer's testicles.

Now Nips was anointing his cock with the jelly as well, and he too gave an inadvertent gasp as cool, greasy smoothness bathed his pole, warming almost immediately. He took a step closer, still toying with the chinchilla's furry nuts, and the greased knob of his mouse-hood prodded against Racer's hole. "Hold on," he told Racer. "Let me do the work," and his lover nodded. Blue-furred fingers gripped the workbench's edge hard.

Nips grasped his cock right behind his knob, feeling the grease working between his fingers. Slowly he rubbed his glans in small circles, pushing himself forward, and gradually he felt Racer's pucker relaxing, opening for him. He kept at it until the purple cap of his cock popped inside and Racer gave an explosive, gasping "Aaaahhh!!" His anus clenched instinctively, gripping Nips tightly.

The mouse's hips rocked slowly, pushing against Racer's resistance, eliciting further gasping moans from the chinchilla. Little by little he felt his cock working further in, a slow journey punctuated by pauses to let the smaller rodent's ass adjust. "C'mon, legs up," he instructed Racer, grabbing him under his knees and lifting. Racer obeyed immediately, raising his graceful legs as Nips' grip shifted to his ankles, enabling him to spread Racer wider. The chinchilla's white-furred balls bounced atop the mouse's cock, his orange penis slapping against his white-furred belly.

"Hfff... fuck, you're tight...!" Nips panted. His thighs flexed as he took short, stabbing thrusts, feeling Racer's butt stretching a bit more each time, letting his cock in further. The chinchilla was panting as well, eyes closed, mouth hanging open, fingers locked in a tight grip on the edge of the bench. Pleasure surged through the mouse; Racer's bottom was an incredibly snug, warm sleeve around him, rippling spasmodically in reaction to the intruder. Now he could feel his crotch pressed against Racer's, his grey-furred balls resting against the soft-furred curve of Racer's ass-cheeks telling him he was fully hilted in the chinchilla's backside.

The pair paused for a minute or so, both lost in the welter of sensations. Racer felt stuffed; the sensitive inside of his rectum moulded to every bump, every vein along Nips' cock. His heart slowed from its racing beat as his bum relaxed, accepting Nips' mouse-hood. "Ooo... you're big, Nips," he averred in his soft voice. He curled his tail up between the mouse's legs, making the taller rodent shiver at the soft caress.

"Good?" Nips asked, though it wasn't really a question. Slowly he pulled back, then rocked forward, taking slow, deep thrusts, and a low groan escaped him as Racer's anus gripped and rippled around him. "Hnghnnn.... that's my boy," he muttered, his voice thick with lust. Racer moaned in time, his voice softer and higher, freighted with pleasure as well as Nips' cock slid easily in his tight pucker.

"Oh... oh...oh, yes, Nips!" he chanted, his arms encircling the mouse's neck. The chinchilla's tongue traced sensually along his lip, and through half-lidded eyes he smiled up at Nips. "Take me all the way, please...! I want you deep inside me, I want to feel your cum in me...!" he pleaded. His slim arms tightened as he pulled himself up toward the mouse. 'Fuck my asshole hard, Mister Nips," he murmured.

Nips felt his pulse racing like a trip-hammer while liquid fire spread through him, radiating from his cock and balls. Racer's butt clenched rhythmically, gripping and releasing, squeezing and teasing. A thought struck him - Racer had jacked himself while sucking on Nips' cock, shooting his load onto the garage floor. But now he'd wind up gooping himself, and the image of the pretty chinchilla boy painting himself with spurts from his orange cock while Nips' cum squirted from his pert ass fired a fresh stab of pleasure through the mouse. "You're a little cock hound, aren't you?" he grinned. "Go ahead - play with yours," he laughed, pumping energetically.

Racer's eyes shone, delighted, when Nips gave him permission to fondle himself, and he wasted no time setting to it. His slim, silky furred hand wrapped around his cock eagerly, stroking quickly in time with the mouse's urgent, lustful thrusts. "Yes, sir," he replied cheekily. "I'm a dirty little cock-lover, and I love having your big cock stuffed up my tight little bum! Just knowing what you're going to do in me is getting me all hard, too!" He wasn't simply saying that, either; his fist flew up and down his shaft, now straining upward. A droplet of pre-cum welled up atop his glans, then another, and he worked the silvery liquid into his cock's satiny skin.

Nips grinned back. "That's a good little whore," he said lewdly. His cock was achingly hard in the chinchilla's tight, gripping ass; he wanted to cum more than he'd ever wanted it in his life. Seized by a sudden impulse, he pushed Racer's leg back further until his lover's sexy, orange-furred foot rested against his cheek. His tongue flicked out, licking the sole, and he was rewarded with a soft gasp. More licks and kisses followed, and the soft-furred bottom boy impaled on his pole squirmed, moaning urgently. "Good boy," Nips purred, rubbing his thumbs around Racer's ankles. His cock felt steel-hard, plunging into Racer's bum, and the rhythmic slap! slap! slap! of his balls against the chinchilla's bottom was a steady counterpoint. He was teetering on the edge, so close...! He drew his tongue along Racer's delicate toes and the pretty rodent's moans took on a sudden intensity.

"Oh... OHHH!! NIIIIPS!!" he shrieked. His cock jerked, and suddenly white cream was jetting from him, flying to land on his face and chest. Racer's ass tightened in time with his eruptions, the strong clenching grip setting Nips off as well.

The mouse groaned loudly as his balls tightened and he felt the surging crest of orgasm sweeping over him. His grey shaft shuddered, jizz exploding into the chinchilla's bottom. "FUUUUCK!!! CUMMING!!!" Nips shouted, his entire body quaking as he pumped rope after rope of mouse-spunk. Nothing in the world mattered right now except the imperative need to unload himself in the chinchilla's cock-milking asshole.

Racer thrashed, screaming his lust as well. He'd fired a respectable fountain of spooge, splattering himself quite thoroughly. Cum drizzled his hair, both cheeks, his chin; and a trail of jizz led from his chest down to his crotch, where his hand still gripped himself, stickiness smeared over it. A last errant dribble of cum oozed from the split cap of his cock, trickling over his fingers.

The moment was everything Nips had fantasized, had wanted. Cum oozed from Racer's butt around the mouse's greased, cum-slicked cock, drooling in thick stringy strands between the smaller rodent's ass and Nips' churning, grey-furred balls. He exhaled, a deeply satisfied sigh of satiated pleasure as he felt his orgasm subsiding, his cock softening. All he wanted for the moment was to savour the slow subsidence of pleasure as Racer's spasmodic contractions tapered off. Nips relaxed, lowering Racer's foot, then trailed his hand up his blue-furred thigh and along his side. The chinchilla's face mirrored the satisfaction in his own, his lips curved in a soft, contented smile.

"Mmmm... that was wonderful, Nips," he purred. He gave a sexy wiggle, sending little ripples of post-orgasmic pleasure surging along the mouse's cock, still lodged in Racer's bottom. "I loved being taken like that... just raw and rough," he giggled.

Nips grinned back. "Glad you enjoyed that," he replied, lowering himself until he was chest-to-chest with Racer. His primitive lust sated for the moment, he took the chinchilla's head gently between his hands and kissed him thoroughly. He could feel Racer's cooling spooge soaking into the short grey fur covering his chest and abs, tasted himself on Racer's lips. Racer's slim arms slipped under his, around his back, and he felt the soft fur of Racer's legs against his ass. For several minutes the couple remained wrapped around each other.

GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers
12