The Right Way to Greet Your S/O

Story Info
As a transgender man, I am pregnant by my transgender woman.
861 words
3.97
21.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my laptop. I spend a lot of time on it trying to keep myself entertained while my girlfriend is at work. I am in my nearing the end of my second trimester of pregnancy, but my hormones have been out of control. I spend hours on end on literotica, jerking my tiny penis until i ejaculate to the sweet sounds of those that have donated their auditory orgasms in the form of a audio story. As I reach my hand into my penguin boxer briefs, I feel that I am already leaking cum. My belly is only big enough that I can't see my clitoral release, but I feel it all the same. Thoughts of how I ended up pregnant began to invade my brain. I love how Tuscera is always taking care of me. The night we decided to have unprotected sex was amazing...

I remember how her hands would roam all over my body, I could feel her huge cock straining against her panties. Her panties were already holding spots of leaked pre-cum. I found that I was absolutely out of control and had been waiting for too long! I try to keep myself from cumming when I am ejaculating so that I can satisfy her more. It definitely shows. When she reached her hand into my plain black boxers, and grabbing my microphallus with her manicured fingers, I felt my cock twitch in her hand at the sensation. I had been waiting for so long and I knew that tonight would be the night that we do full penetration. She started to pull my pants down and started to kneel down to her knees to give me oral sex, but I wouldn't allow that. I was way too horny. I stood her up and took her 8 inch cock in my mouth-

"Char! I'm home! Where are you baby?" I yanked my hand out of my pants in shock as I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you ok baby? I'm sorry if I startled you... You just look so sexy. You're so flustered and needy. You're leaking all over the couch and your legs are open just for me." She's so dominant over me and it turns me on so much. I felt the baby shifting in me as she pressed 2 digits into me. I couldn't keep this foreplay up. I could see the erection tenting in her dress pants. I struggled to get up to lay down on my back, but to pull her with me. I did so successfully, landing with her hovering inches from me, cock poking at my lower region.

"Take me!!" I yelled at her and making a feeble attempt to pull down her underwear to get to the prize I have been longing for the past 5 hours while she was working. She readily provided, stripping herself of her thin clothing and lining herself up with my opening. My bump wasn't allowing me to see what was going on down there, but I trusted her. She put 3 fingers up to my mouth to lube. I could taste myself on her fingers as I sucked them hungrily. She pulled them out of my mouth leaving me feeling empty and disregarded, but not for long, because as soon as the beginning of a whimper began to escape my lips, I was being filled with those 3 fingers. I could feel the stretch and our child stirring out of disturbance. I loved the feeling. I was already sore, but this was so satisfying. She pumped her digits in and out for a bit, me moaning with ever thrust. I was so ready to feel her inside of me. She soon took her fingers out and caressed my belly with my wetness from my pussy. I felt her tip pressing at my opening.

"Please stop teasing me, you idiotic asshole!" I screamed at him just as he took a huge plunge into my body. This was one of the most euphoric feelings in the world. Her voice was filling my ears as she grunted and whispered dirty things to me.

"Take my dick, baby. I know you like it, you slutty boy!" Oh! Hearing her say these things was pushing me closer and closer to my climax.

"Fuck! Yes, mommy! Give it to me! Harder please!" She of course complied, straight hammering into my body. I was beginning to tense up as my climax was close. I could tell she was close as well, due to her speed of thrusts slowing down. She always savors this time. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she pumped into me. Her beautiful breasts bounced above me, putting me in a trance. My trance was rewardingly put out by Tuscera yelling the words, "Goddamit Charlie!" These words sent me off the edge making me cum all over him and her cumming inside of me, filling me to the point where I was dribbling everywhere. "I love you Cer!" I yelled as I hugged her.

"This was the best way to be greeted by my sexy ass boyfriend! Let's maybe do this everyday!"