The Rikyu School for Girls

Story Info
Janitor observes punishment at girls school.
3k words
4.24
69k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rikyu School for Girls is a prestigeous school for upper class Japanese girls. They go there between 12 and 18 years of age and are interned there. As in England, all students where identical uniforms. Blue dresses that end just above the knee, with with and blue blouses. I'm a janitor there. Janitors have a way of seeing things and not being seen themselves. People tend to ignore janitors and sometimes forget they're even there. Although I do not have voyeuristic tendencies, two years ago, I saw something that made me stop and watch.

The Rikyu School is very strict with its students. Discipline is enforced through the usual staying over after school. But sometimes limited physical violence is used that would seem old fashioned to a Westerner. Yes, they still use would to slap the big offenders over the hand. This is mostly done by the male teachers. I have occasionally seen a female teacher slap a girl who was a little too forthright. Not that being forthright is the Japanese way. The girls usually appear very timid except when amongst friends. They usually avoid my eyes walking past me and even sometimes make jokes about me behind my back. I don't mind that.

One day, I was sweeping the floor late in the afternoon. All the students had retired to the dorms. Only one classroom was still occupied. One of the particular naughty girls, Ishu, had been required to stay in the classroom and wait while the teacher did his paperwork. Ishu is a pretty girl. She doesn't look as Japanese as most girls. I believe her mother is part European. Like other Japanese girls she's very slender, almost frail. Unlike the other girls, she was relatively well developed. Of course, the Japanese do not tend to have exaggerated femine forms, but she was lucky enough to have inherited some of the European influence. Her breasts were actually fairly large and she had long legs.

As I peeked into the classroom she was pouting and looking intensily mad at the teacher. The teacher, mister Li, took no notice. He was a little older and quite severe. I guess you could say he was of classic kind. He expected total obedience and took easy offence. Something must have been brewing between the two of them, because this was the second time she had had to stay over in one week. At that moment Ishu said something under her breath. My Japanese isn't that good, but it sounded something like 'Damn school'. It was a pubescent taunt: she said it soft enough so that he couldn't really hear what she was saying but loud enough so that he heard she said something. She was just trying how far she could go but didn't really dare to go all the way. Mister Li slowly looked up. From the look in his eyes I could see she had gone too far once too many. Ishu noticed the same thing, but she proudly put her chin up in a defiant gesture. 'Come here,' mister Li said. He said it softly but without room for discussion. I could see Ishu's defiance rapdily evaporating. But she got up and walked to his desk, her eyes on the ground. She was now a very timid. Mister Li slowly got up. His eyes held a dangerous glint. 'You keep defying me, don't you?' Ishu started to protest, but he just said 'shut up'. Then he went to corner of the room and retrieved a thin cane. He used it normally to point at the blackboard, but now it seemed to get a new function. I could see Ishu's eyes open wide in fear. She started apologizing profusely, but mister Li had made his mind up. He stood to the side of the desk and said again 'Come here!'. Ishu could do nothing but comply, reluctantly she stood in front of him. She didn't dare look up into his face. He turned her sideways, facing the desk. Then he slowly and deliberately pushed her upper body so that she face was sideways on the table. He was going to cane the young girl! Ishu also seemed to understand what was coming and I could see tears starting to flow from her eyes. 'Please!' I heard her whisper softly. But mister Li gently raised her skirt so that her white panties were exposed. Then he pulled them down slightly to expose here buttocks.. I realized immediately that this was very inappropriate, even for a severe punishment. In her fear Ishu didn't seem to realize that her pussy was exposed. I have to admit that I started to get a little excited. It shames me now to say it, but I crouched slowly so that my eyes were aligned with the table. She was half facing me and because her legs were longer than the table was high, her buttocks were slightly raised. Her panties were down only slightly, but her pussy was completely exposed and I could see the black down. I felt myself getting hard. Then, with a whipping sound mister Li brought down the cane against her buttocks. There was a vicious slap and Ishu's eyes flew open in pain. I could see her mouth open in pain and her body climbed up from the table like a soldier shot in the back. Before she could voice her scream, he brought down the cane again. She gasped for breath and a small scream escaped her mouth. But he pushed her down on the table and threw his cane away. 'You are an intolerable spoiled little girl!' And with that he brought his bare hand against her buttocks with a vicious slap. This time she did manage to cry out. But he did it again and again, while keeping her down with his other hand. Every time he slapped her he seemed to get more angry and he muttered curse after curse. The man was beside himself! One slap was so hard that her body jerked sideways. I could see the top buttons fly from her blouse under the strain. One breast came half out of a pristinely white bra. It was round and youtfully perfect, with a small aureola around the nipple.

Mister Li then seemed to come to himself a litlle and I saw his eyes stray to the perfect round forms of her reddened buttocks. His slap changed direction slightly and in stead of hitting her on one of her cheeks, he hit her between the legs. From my crouched position, I could see his fingers slap against her slit. I saw Ishu's eyes fly open in confusion, fear and anger. She protested with a half question, half cry: 'What are you doing?!' But he once again brought down his hand between her legs. She cried out with the pain of his flat hand slapping unforgivingly at the tender flesh. Then he let his hand lay there. I could see his finger starting to rub slowly over the slit of her pussy. Then he bent over her and I could just here the thing he whispered to her: 'I am going to give you a lesseon you will never forget.' With that, he slid one hand under her over her exposed breast and pulled her to a standing position. She almost collapsed straight to the floor. But he held her tight against him. Her head fell back against his chest as she amost lost consciousness and her panties now gave way to gravity and fell to the ground.

I had full view of them. Her skirt had come half off and seemed to hang by a thread. I could see the soft black hair with a slight trace of her pussy showing through at the bottom. Her blouse hung half open. Mister Li had one arm around her waist and one hand over her breast. He was breathing heavily. Slowly his hand moved to Ishu's crotch. As he slid his finger over the hood of her clitoris, Ishu came to her senses again and started struggling again. He held her easily and then said to her: 'Do you want the cane again?' Ishu immediately stopped and I saw her lip tremble as she realized the impossible predicament she was in. 'Please,' she said, 'I'll be good'. Mister Li smiled and I saw him put his foot between her legs. He pushed one of her legs slightly to the left. She now stood with slightly spread legs. Mister Li pushed her elbows up so that her arms fell over his shoulders. It was almost like a poster girl. Then he brought both hands up to her breasts and tore away the fabric with a deliberate pull. Her breasts came free and I could see her stiffen. Her eyes looked across the room for an escape, but there was none. Mister Li started massaging her breasts slowly but deliberately. I heard her intake of breath. I felt I should do something but I was too excited myself. I wanted to see how it ended. I wanted to see the look on her face as she lost her virginity.

Then one hand moved down to the black triangle between her legs. Once more her eyes opened wide as her hand slid over her most private part and I could her a soft plea come from her lips. Then I saw his finger slide inside the lips and a shock went through her body. He started to slowly rub her clitoris. I could her hear starting to plea 'Please, please', but she also breathed heavily now as her body responded to the attention. 'Mister Li, plea' she began, but then I saw him push his middle finger deep inside her. Her plea stuck in her throat as a moan escaped from her mouth. Mister Li started to pick up the pace. He slid his finger in and out. I could see her mouth hand slackly open as a more high pitched 'aahhhhh' seemed to come permanently from her mouth. He was really fingerfucking her now. I was masturbating at this point.

Then he suddenly turned her sideways. He bent slightly and pushed her leg up so that one foot rested on his chair. He looked her in the eye and I could see the fear retun in her as she now faced him. He slid his finger from her knee towards her crotch. Ishu's eyes changed from fear to confusion and back again. Then he slid his finger inside her again. I could hear the slippery sound of her as he did so. She closed her eyes. Then he moved closer to her and started licking her breasts. He did it slowly as he kept up the intense rythmn of his finger sliding in and out of her. He circled her nipple with his tongue. I was fascinated. Then he he took the nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard. She cried out in half pleasure, half pain. her eyes flew open. The he moved down. From my position I could see his tongue starting to move up and down her slit. I could see her starting to buck her waist slightly as the intimate touch of his tongue teased her around the soft flesh. As he slid his tongue in, she buck forward and almost grabbed him by the head. She cried out 'Godddd'. But then she suddenly came to her senses again. She started to push him away as a lover would. Mister Li would have none of this. He stood up against her and put his hand between her legs again. He pulled her hair from behind so that she would have to look at him. 'Open my pants!' He commanded her. It was as if she finally understood where this was going. I saw the tears well up in her eyes again. She could not say anything but her head shook no. With his right hand he opened his pants himself. As the fell to floor, he stepped out of them easily. He guided her hand to his underpants and around his hardened cock. Ishu was looking wide eyed at him. Then he started to push her down on her knees. 'No, no!' She protested. But she was unable to resist him. When she was on her knees he took both her hands and placed them on his underpants. He slowly pushed her hands down to remove them. As he did, his cock jumped free in front of Ishu's face. She cried out in fright and shock as she was confronted with his manhood. for a Japanese man it was fairly large. For a virgin it was enormous. He took it in one hand and put his other hand behind her head. Then he forced her closer. He moved the head of his penis around her lips as she looked shellshocked. 'Open your mouth,' he said. Almost stupidly, she did. Then he slowly guided his member inside her. 'Suck on it gently'!' At first, she didn't respond. But as he started to move her head, she came a little to her senses. 'Suck on it!' He said again. From the sounds his cock made in her mouth, I could hear she was complying. Mister Li closed his eyes as she went down on him.

Mister Li took his time. But after a couple of minutes he pulled her to her feet again. She had some precome around her mouth. He looked her in the eyes again. Then he said: 'sit on the desk'. She started to shook her head and I could hear her starting to plea again. But he pushed her back and she was forced to sit down heavily on the desk. He moved closer and said to her 'Lie down'. Before she could even respond he started pushing her by the shoulders. As she lay down, I could see her face again. Her head was half over the edge of the desk towards mee. I could see her entire body. She held her legs closely together as if she was determined to stop the man from taken the last bit of her dignity. He came up and put both hands on her knees. 'Open you legs!' He commanded. I could see her bite her lip as she disobeyed his order. He smiled slightly, almost sneeringly. Suddenly and with great force he pushed her legs wide open. She cried out at the intimacy and in dread of what was coming. As he moved up between her legs I could see the black hair of her pussy once again. She couldn't bear to look anymore and let her head hang over the edge of the desk. Her eyes fluttered around the room and suddenly fixed on me! I was momentarily thrown as she found my eyes. I saw a flicker of hope arise in them. But as she looked at me, she sensed the sexual tension pooring out of me and saw her face turn to dispair. At that moment, mister Li spread her legs even wider. He took his penis in his hand and guided the head into her. I could see her mouth and eyes open wide. She cried out slightly. It was almost a gutteral sound. Her body seemed to tense. Mister Li put both his hands on her breast. And then he pushed himself halfway into her. Ishu uttered a high pitched moan, half pain half pleasure. I could see mister Li's eyes close in pleasure. 'Ohhh, so tight!' Then he pushed himself inside to the hilt. Ishu gasped for breath. I could see her try to spread her legs even wider to accomodate him. Then mister Li pulled himself out almost completely. Ishu moaned slightly and sighed in relief. But immediately he pushed himself inside her again. She cried out as the impact forced the air from her lungs. Now, mister Li started to pick up a rythmn again. He started to fuck the Ishu with regular and forceful strokes. He started to hold her by her thighs as he pumped inside her and out again. Every time he entered her a slap was audible which was followed by increasingly high pitched cries from Ishu. I could see her breasts vibrate with every impact.

Mister Li was not a man who came quickly. He pulled her from the desk quickly and turned her around. Before Ishu could respond she was pushed down on the desk again. I could see him spread her legs. She looked up at me again. Her eyes looked resigned, slightly sad and had a feral look as well. Obviously, her mind battled between revulsion and pleasure. Then he entered her again. Ishu mouth opened and a moan escaped her again. The slapping sound returned again as he started to fuck her again. The slap-slap became quicker and quicker. He was really fucking her hard. Ishu's mouth was now hanging open and a constant high pitched cry came from it: 'Ohhhhhhhhh'. Her breasts swung violently over the desk. Then she suddenly stopped crying out and looked up in surprise. Mister Li was doing something I couldn't see from my vantage point. Ishu grunted once deeply and I could see her tense suddenly. Mister Li seemed to be exorting pressure to get into her again. Then I realized that fucking her virgin pussy was not enough for him. Ishu shuddered and tried to push herself upright as he forced himself into her asshole. Suddenly I could see her ass move back quickly like he had broke through something. Ishu still looked wide eyed and open mouthed at the ceiling as gasping breaths escaped her. She now half stood and he put his hands over breasts as he moved in and out of her slowly. I could see her pussy again. Mister Li was grunting loudly as he raped her from behind. Then he suddenly pulled out of her, turned her around and forced her to her knees. She was too stunned to respond. He pushed his pulsing member into her mouth and threw his head in his neck. He moaned loadly as a shock ran through his body. I could see Ishu swallow involuntarily as he exploded in her mouth. 'Ohh God, you fucking cunt!' Then it was over.