The Ring

Story Info
Mother & daughter endure a nightmare during a war.
5.2k words
3.95
138.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another shell blast forces me to take cover. And another one. The other women with me are running around screaming. A sniper shell hits Sarah in the back and she falls in front of me. I scream for everyone to lay down and cover their heads. Sarah is screaming in pain. I wish there were something I could do for her. She just turned 20. I hold her hand and try to comfort her. It's hopeless I know. She's lost a lot of blood. She looks up at me with a tear-stained face and whispers, "thank you." With that, she rolls her head over and dies.

There is no time to mourn her. The shell blasts keep coming. We are innocent victims. Well, not totally innocent, but we only did what we had to do to survive. Sarah's death was the one thing that made me strong enough to do what I had been contemplating. I pull the bedsheet off the bed with a little bit of help. I then go to the window; taking a deep breath I open the window and hand hang the sheet out. Perhaps, they will see it as a token of surrender. Perhaps, they will offer us mercy. Anything would be better than what we have had to endure for so long.

The shooting stops. Bravely, I shout out the window, "We have no weapons. We don't want to fight. We want to leave here." There is a lot of talk, and then a voice calls saying we can walk out of the building, but we must walk out with our hands visible. I don't blame them for that. We have done many terrible things for our captors.

I gather the girls up, some younger than Sarah, but most 18-20. I'm the oldest at 36 and have been here the longest. I pick Sarah up and carry her out with us. I want her be buried properly and pray these people will do that. This really is the only way for us to be free, really free.

The soldiers take her from me, promising she will be taken care of. For some reason, I trust them. The other girls are loaded onto the backs of jeeps. I'm the last to step up. We don't look back. The soldiers notice this and begin to question me. Their commander stops them saying there will be plenty of time for questions once we get to headquarters.

The girls sleep on the long trip. I watch over them as a mother would her small children. I've always tried to protect them. I never felt like I did a good job of that, until today. While I don't know what will happen to us, I feel safe with the soldiers. A lot safer than I have in 25 years.

A soldier sees me still awake and looking at each of the girls. He takes his jacket off and offers it to me. I thank him and take it, instead of wrapping it around me, I lay it over Janet. I pick her head up and lay it in my lap as she sleeps, stroking her silky blonde hair. Janet is one of the youngest at 18. The soldier looks at Janet, not the leering look I'm used to seeing, but one of caring. He genuinely seems to care about us.

He offers me some jerky, telling me to let her sleep and for me to eat it. He also said there would be plenty of food for all the girls once we reached headquarters. This man already knew I wouldn't eat it while the girls were hungry. I took the jerky and started to nibble on it. He sat looking and Janet and me curiously, as if trying to figure out why I let her lay her head in my lap instead of one of the others.

I trusted this man, and I have never trusted any man my entire life, since that day 19 years ago. It must have finally registered with him. He looked up at me with knowing eyes. I said, "Yes, she is my daughter. Sarah was also. Twins." I saw compassion in his eyes at that moment. It was finally sinking in that Sarah was dead. I held Janet close to me and started to cry. I hadn't cried in many years.

The soldier, not really knowing what to do, put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. This scared me and I pulled away. He apologized and handed me a handkerchief. A short while later we pulled into headquarters. I saw the soldiers start to help the girls off the jeeps. The soldier next to me said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of Sarah personally." I smiled as best I could as he climbed off. He offered me a hand and helped Janet and me off. He then walked over to Sarah and picked her up gently and carried her into the building. No one had ever shown me such kindness before, not without wanting something in return.

The girls and I were led to a big dormitory style room. Shown the showers and fresh clothing to wear. Since I was obviously the oldest, the commander spoke with me briefly while the girls took their showers. He told me to shower and eat and he would send someone to escort me to his office shortly. He also stressed for us not to try to escape because if we did, we would be caught. I gave him my word that we would not escape and thanked him for the meal.

Lieutenant Anaxandros, the soldier from the jeep, smiled at me a couple hours later. I was glad that he was going to be my escort. Janet held onto me begging me not to leave her. I told her I would be back soon and not to worry we were all safe now. She was scared of all the men and I don't blame her. Rhonda came over and took her hand and led her away. I could hear her screaming for me as Lieutenant Anaxandros and I walked towards the commander's office. He looked at me knowingly.

I asked him if he was a father. He said no, but his eyes told me differently. There was no time to question further, because we reached the commander's office. I wanted him to go in with me, but he wouldn't. I felt safe with him and told him so, almost begging him to accompany me. The commander saw this and told him to come in. A change in protocol, but a necessary one. The commander thought I would be more apt to tell him everything if Lieutenant Anaxandros were there with me.

My defenses were up naturally. For 20 years, I had distrusted men and their motives. After several tense moments, the commander spoke, "The deceased girl has been taken to the morgue to be prepared for burial." Tears started running down my cheek. Anaxandros noticed and handed me another handkerchief. "I understand how you feel. Soldiers are lost in the line of battle all the time."

"You don't understand. Sarah wasn't some soldier. We weren't fighting. You and your soldiers were fighting." I retaliated. I did not want my daughter's death to be trivialized in that way.

"Sir, with all due respect, the deceased girl was her daughter." Anaxandros said. You could almost hear a quiver in his voice as he spoke. He was afraid of what the commander would do to him for his insubordination.

"I see," was all the commander said. "I'm sorry for your loss. However, we must continue this interrogation." He looked at Anaxandros with eyes as cold as steel. His look told him that he had better not do that ever again. "Now, tell me why you have engaged yourself and these girls into a life of prostitution and drug dealing. Including your own daughter. Also, tell me whom you work for. If you corporate, your sentence will be light."

I didn't know where to begin. I should've guessed he thought we did all this because we wanted to. He didn't have any idea. I sat there a moment and let my mind go back to the time when I was a young girl. It seems like a lifetime ago.

My father had lost his job. Mother couldn't work. There were so many of us children. I was the oldest; it always seems that way with me. Father became desperate. The crops were failing as well. Mother had planted some vegetables as a way to help with the costs of raising 11 children.

One day, a man in a fancy car and a fancy suit came to see father. They walked down the path so they could talk alone. I didn't like the looks of him. I had to help mother with my siblings. My father came back up and the man stood beside his car. My father told me that I was going with him and that I had to do whatever I was told. I started to protest. Mother protested saying she needed my help with the younger children. Father told her that the man paid a huge sum of money for me and it was more than enough to hire someone to care for the children. I couldn't believe what I had heard.

I tried to run away, but father was too fast for me and soon caught me. He picked me up and carried me to the man's car. The man handed father a suitcase after he put me in the car. I was kicking and screaming. The man hit my face so hard I thought my head was going to break off. He told me that if I didn't stop, he would tie me up and gag me. I belonged to him and I was going to behave myself. I whimpered a little, but kept quiet. I looked back to see father open the suitcase; it was full of money. I cried.

We stopped at a warehouse. I was pulled out of the car so hard my arm hurt. There was nothing else I could do but follow him. He threw me into a small room and locked the door behind us. I was scared before, but now I was terrified. "Take off those clothes, girl." I stood there trembling. "Take them off now or I'll rip them off and beat you afterwards for not obeying me. You will do whatever I tell you to do, or you'll be beaten." I still stood there; too terrified to do anything.

He walked up to me and threw me up against the wall. He started ripping my dress. I sobbed uncontrollably. He hit me over and over again, until I couldn't stand. "Now finish taking off those clothes. Unless of course you want more. That was just a sample of what I'll do to you if you don't obey me."

I stood up and took off the ripped dress and my undergarments. I kept my eyes lowered because I was too ashamed at my nakedness. He started groping me. It was as if he was inspecting me like a person would do cattle before they bought it. What was really strange is he had already bought me. He threw me onto the bed and tied my arms above my head. I kept my eyes closed. They hurt from being hit, and I didn't want to see this brutal and cruel man. He tied my feet to the bed and then left.

I don't know how long I stayed like that, but it was a long time. It was daylight when someone entered the room. She was a girl a little older than I was at the time. She tended to my blackened eyes and the cuts and bruises all over my body. She paid close attention to my breasts. They hurt with every touch. She only said in a very soft whisper, "Please just do as he says and you won't be hurt like this again." I started to respond but she just kissed my lips and told me not to speak. She had to prepare me for him. "The Master demands his girls to be clean and fresh when he takes them." I looked up to her with a puzzled expression. That puzzlement was soon answered.

She put a warm damp cloth on my bush. It actually felt good. I saw her get some lather before removing the cloth. "Be very still and I won't hurt you." I trusted her and did as she instructed. Expertly she shaved me. It was a very erotic feeling. I had never experienced anything like it before. After helping to raise my ten siblings, I didn't want children of my own so I stayed away from boys. She finished shaving me and I let out a soft moan which surprised me. She washed me as best as she could with me tied to the bed. After a quick kiss, she left.

It wasn't long before he came in the room. He looked at me and smiled wickedly. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. He removed his pants, leaving his shirt on, and mounted me. He forcibly entered me. I screamed; he laughed. I screamed again as I felt my hymen break. He slapped me and told me to shut up. I was never to scream like that again. He continued to thrust in and out of me. Finally, he got up and left me. His cum seeping out of me pussy.

This went on for days. I was untied once a day for a meal, then I was promptly tied up again. One day, he brought me clothes and a package. He said I was to take the package to a friend of his. I was to present myself for his use, collect payment, and leave the package with him. I was then to return to my Master and give him the payment. He also said he would check me to make sure I had been fucked. If I wasn't, I was going to be beaten.

I did what I was told. The man I went to was handsome. He was also kind. He took the package from me and inspected it. He smiled and sat it on the table. I started to undress, a slow striptease that I was taught at Master's. The man sat back and watched with a grin on his face. I was like a robot. I had been trained for this. Beaten unmercifully when I would mess up.

The man stood up and caressed my breasts, not roughly as Master would do, but gently. A soft moan escaped my lips that surprised me. I had never enjoyed this, except for when Sarah would bathe me. He kissed my lips, letting his tongue invade my mouth. He lowered his mouth to my breast and sucked the nipple. I threw my head back and moaned louder. Then, he slapped my ass. I jumped. He slapped it again. He sat down and pulled me across his lap and proceeded to spank me until my ass felt like it was on fire.

He again stood up and let me fall to the floor. I didn't look up at him because had I done so would've caused a big beating when I returned to my Master. He stood there before me and I undid his pants. He grabbed me and threw me over the couch and told me to spread my legs. He started to rub my clit as the tip of his cock rubbed up against my ass. I moaned loudly and this only excited him more. He started to push his cock in my ass. I wanted to cry out, but knew the consequences of that. He asked if I had ever had it in my ass before and I shook my head. He laughed at this and pushed harder. It felt as if my ass had ripped in two. He started fucking my ass. His fingers still on my clit. Soon I had forgotten all about the pain in my ass and started to orgasm. My moans were loud and he put his hand over my mouth. I could feel him tense up and new it wouldn't be long before he came. I was worried that Master would be upset because it was my ass that was fucked and not my pussy. I heard him groan and felt the warm liquid pour into my ass.

He stood up and pulled his pants up. Knowing I wasn't to move until instructed, I stayed in that position feeling his eyes on my ass and his cum running down my legs from my ass. He spanked my ass several more times, making sure it was very red. He told me to get up and get dressed. I would find an envelope for my Master. I did as I was told.

I hurried back and Master was waiting for me. I handed him the envelope and he pushed me inside. He bent me over and laughed when he saw my red ass. After more inspection, he laughed even more when he realized that my ass had been fucked. He told me that I had done well and tonight I could sleep without being tied. I bent down and kissed his feet in thanks. He sat down and patted his lap. I started to sit down on his lap as I had seen Sarah do on occasions, but he bent me over and started to spank me. He seemed to enjoy this a great deal. He kept reminding me that I belonged to him and he could spank me or do whatever he wanted to to me. I just nodded and whispered, "yes Master."

A few weeks later, it was realized that I had missed my period. This excited Master a great deal. I still went on my errands, but it was clear that anal and oral sex was all that was allowed with me. The clients didn't seem to mind the fact that they were fucking a pregnant girl's ass. Master was highly paid for me.

Master came to me one night angry. I thought it was something I had done and was afraid he would beat me. Since my pregnancy was discovered, he hadn't raised a hand to me. He tied my arms up, but left my legs untied. He told me that I was not to leave. I had later found out that Sarah had killed herself.

A few months later, I delivered twin girls. Master was ecstatic. Two more girls for him. While he knew it would be several years before he could use them, he knew he would. They would receive a handsome price because he could send them together. He looked at them and realized he was their father. This made him even happier. He could send his daughters to his best clients.

He allowed me to recover before sending me back to work. He made sure I nursed them. He wanted my breasts full of milk when I would go out to work. He told me to make sure that I offered his clients to suck on my breasts after sex. Again, he would be paid a lot of money for a lactating girl.

Years went by. More girls came to Master's. All for the same thing. Because of the twins, Master put everyone on birth control. He didn't want any other children, not yet anyway. While I was there, I took great care of my daughters. They were growing up rapidly. As school age girls, it was there job to bathe the others and feed them. That way, Master didn't have to take one of his girls away from a paying client to care for the others.

When one of the other girls would do something deemed for punishment, I would beg Master for me to take their punishment instead. Master liked this because I would take much more punishment than the young girls could. I was glad he would approve of this. If I could just save these girls from what I had to go through at their age, the punishment would be worth it. He always made sure my daughters wouldn't see me after a punishment. That made me very happy. I didn't want them to know what was happening to me.

When the twins turned 18, Master came to me and told me that it was time they were prepared for the business. I begged him not to. I told him that I would do their work as well. I pleaded with him, telling him they could continue to take care of the other girls, but not to turn them into prostitutes. This proved to be a huge mistake for me. I was beaten severely because of this. I was also ordered to prepare my own daughters for service for the Master.

I think they knew I had no other choice. At least I hope they did. The only thing I did differently than what was done to me or the other girls, was I didn't tie them up. I shaved them and bathed them. One other thing I did differently was add a perfume to their hair after I washed it. I rubbed lotion on their bodies. All the while, I had tears in my eyes. Master came in when I was finishing and told me to sit down in the chair. I didn't want to, and he ordered me again to sit down. Finally, he walked over to me and pushed me down, saying that if I got up, he would be forced to tie me up. I lowered my eyes and the tears flowed freely. I sat there and had to watch my Master take my daughters. I knew he was their father, but I never let that into my mind. I tried to think their father could've been any number of people, not this man. He finally finished and looked up at me and told me they were better than I ever was. I stood up and got them cleaned up. I knew they had a client to see.

Master always tied me up when they would leave for a client. I would almost go crazy. He continued to allow me to take the punishments of all of the girls, including Janet and Sarah. If the punishment was meant for the twins, it was that much worse.


Sarah was always headstrong. She couldn't understand why we didn't just leave. She was always getting into trouble. She had been caught in a telephone booth after a job. Janet didn't go with her for this one. Janet always stopped her from doing silly things like that. Master was furious. He came to where I was tied up to my bed and told me that she had gone too far and was going to experience her own punishment. I begged him to let me take it. I thought it was useless. I had never seen him so angry. She had been caught calling the police. I quivered in fear. I thought he was going to kill her. I had to protect her. I continued to beg to be allowed to take whatever punishment he wanted to give her. He finally agreed.

He untied me and called Sarah in. He told me to undress her, which I did. I had no choice. He would've killed both of us if I didn't do what he said. He told me to sit down and the edge of the bed. Sarah was told to bend over my lap. He handed a paddle to me and told me to spank her very hard. I did so, again because I had no choice. She had done something very wrong and needed to be punished for it. After awhile, he told me to stop. He pulled Sarah up and tied her hands over her head. He then pulled me up. He told Sarah that I had asked for her punishment. She looked puzzled because she had just received a very hard spanking. Her ass was so red I knew she wouldn't be able to sit down for a few days without feeling the pain. I knew that was no way near the amount of punishment I was about to receive. Sarah had only received a small bit of it.

12