The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna blow." He said his body tensing up. He began to shoot his load. He was not a squirter so his come just flopped out of his dick and ran down her fist and forearm. The guy in her mouth began to moan and he pulled out. He was stroking his cock and his cum was shooting and dribbling into her hair and onto her nose. Shaun was fucking her for all he was worth now. Her whole body was shaking with the force of his fucking. His balls were slapping against her cunt and she could feel the head of his dick hitting her cervix. Her tits were shaking in time to Shaun's hip thrusts. The guy she was jerking off with her left hand began to cum too. His cum shot out of his dick like a bullet hitting her shoulder and left breast.

"Come on guys. I want more cocks." She moaned. She felt a warmth building in her pussy. It began to move outward from her cunt and suddenly her body was shaking and she could feel her asshole and pussy clenching down hard on Shaun's dick. His cock began to spasm in her vagina. She could feel the cum explosions from Shawn's dick as he came deep inside her.

The juices from her cunt and Shaun's cum were now squishing out of her pussy and dripping onto the deck of her boat with each forward thrust of Shaun's dick. He was moaning and someone shoved a dick in her mouth. Both her hands were free now and she began to jerk off the cock in her mouth with one hand rolling the balls with her other hand and sucking as hard as she could on the head of the dick in her mouth.

He began to shoot into her hungry mouth. She continued jerking and sucking him. She swallowed a mouthful of cum. There was too much though so she spit out the dick in her mouth, and coughed out a mouthful of cum onto someone's foot and the deck of her boat.

She felt Shawn slip out of her pussy and someone else's dick force its well lubed way into her cum soaked cunt. She told whowever was fucking her to lay down.

He did. She sat on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position and rocked back and forth and pushed her hips up and down at the same time. Whoever he was, she had him positioned for hitting her G spot. She had another orgasm while someone was jerking off shooting his cum into her hair. She looked up and there was another cock shooting off hitting her right in the sunglasses and her face.

She felt something wet on her ass and looked back to see Shaun shooting Coppertone Sun block onto her asshole and his once again erect penis. She continued to fuck the cock in her pussy as she felt the head of Shaun's dick press against her asshole and force his way in.

She could feel the dick in her cunt and the dick in her asshole hitting each other separated by a thin layer of sensitive skin as they moved in and out of her body. It felt unbelievable. She was coming again and she felt more cum hitting the back of her head, running down her back. She was in heaven. Her pussy and asshole became one huge source of heat and fire. Her orgasms were now nonstop.

She held her body up with her hands as she rocked on the two cocks now in her body. She felt more cum hit her head and hair. The dick in her vagina began to shoot cum high into her pussy. She could feel the heat of the cum when it hit the walls of her vagina and shot against the opening leading to her cervix. Shawn was having another orgasm shooting into her now well loosened asshole.

She could feel the heat of the cum from his spasming dick as it shot into her bowls. It was such an intense feeling that she began to pee. She pushed her self up onto her knees and pissed like a race horse onto the guys cock and balls beneath her. She heard the guy say "Oh shit! She's pissing on me." Her urine was soaking the deck of her boat and Shawn had pulled out of her. She could feel her urine shooting out and splashing against her knees and thighs as it the deck of her boat.

She was still orgasming while she was pissing. There was another dick shooting directly into her face. Cum was dripping down her forehead, plastered on her cheeks; it was running in rivulets down onto her erect and puffy nipples. She looked like a total cum slut. There were strings of cum frosting her dark black hair. Her legs were soaked with her own juices and urine. The deck of her boat was sticky and wet beneath her with cum, urine and her own juices.

She looked up to see the kid with camera jerking his dick with one hand while he was on his knees. He had the camera aimed up into her pussy. She could see her pussy lips upside down on the little LCD video screen. The lips of her cunt were swollen and almost purple. There was a white watery fluid dripping out of her cunt. She tightened up the muscles of her vagina and anus and cum oozed out of both holes. She could see this clearly on the screen of the camera.

With that picture the camera guy blew his load shooting it onto the deck of her 28 foot boat. She sat back on her haunches with her hands on her knees and looked around at the 11 guys whose cum was on and in her. "Well." She thought, "That was certainly different." Considering that she had never been with more than one guy at a time she felt that this was an understatement.

"Well guys I have got to go." She said. When she stood up she noticed that there were 3 other boats circling the flotilla. There were another 8 guys on those boats. "What the hell did I just do?" She said to herself. "This was not a good thing for a defense attorney to do." "Okay you guys back to your own boats." She commanded as she pulled her bikini bottom up her shapely legs and positioned it over her pubic mound. She looked around and pulled on her still dry white tee shirt.

"Shit." She thought someone came on my tee shirt. She put it on anyway. It adhered to the cum drying all over her body. Her nipples and areola were clearly visible. The young men were all pulling their bathing suits back on and climbing over the railing of her boat back to the flotilla.

She started her engine and Shaun untied her lines throwing them each back to her. "What's your number?" He asked.

"Sorry Shaun I don't think I should give that to you." She said and pulled away covered in cum heading back to her grandmother's house. She wondered about the ring and tried to take the damn thing off. It was still stuck firmly on her hand. "Jeeze I may be pregnant." She thought. She was on no birth control and she had two guys cum dripping into her bikini bottom from her pussy and asshole. "I sure hope grandma was right about the ring." She thought to herself.

The hot blowing wind was turning her drying hair into a cum knotted mess. Her tee shirt was also sticking to her cum splattered body. She would be home in another ten minutes and she was planning to get the ring off of her finger somehow before something really bad could happen to her.

(To be continued)

12