The Ring Mistress

Story Info
Young lady runs away to the circus.
1.5k words
4.14
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

"Can the young Lady assist me?"

You jumped and looked at me. Later you would tell me that my brown eyes had pierced you to your soul and that you felt your soul reach towards me. I felt your passion and desire even though all I saw a prim and proper woman with her friends. I had seen you before and had desired you. Flushing furiously you nodded and rose.

"A big hand for the Lady everyone."

Taking you by the hand I led you onto the sawdust floor and you giggled nervously as I stood you against a wall with a silhouette drawn around it. I arranged you to match the image. I must admit that the touch of you excited me and that I had an erection as I stepped back and swept off my red jacket and black top hat from my head. No longer was I the Ring Master but the Master of Whips. I whimpered to you that you may not move.

The kerosene lamps shone into your eyes and could see nothing. You heard me and what I would do; I placed a flower in your hand and snapped its blossom off. The whip danced about you and sometimes you felt the air part as it came so close to you but you trusted me. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to you and you did not want it to stop. Yet in the end it stopped and I led you to your friends and everyone applauded you.

The rest of the night passed as though in a dream for you and you barely registered the lions and elephants. You felt lost as you went home and spoke of your adventures at the circus. Feigning tiredness you went to your bedroom and wept into your pillow.

Then somehow you made a decision, you had been good but you wanted excitement you craved adventure not a marriage, not children without a life to a boring honest man. You packed a small bag and waiting for you family to fall asleep you quietly stole from your home. You walked to the circus and the darkness oppressed you and you felt that you should turn and run back to your family. No one needed to know that you had tried to run away.

"Who's there?" I stepped out of the darkness and one look at me stopped your timid hesitations. I had seen you coming here and watched as you had warred with your desires. Only when it had appeared that you would not come to me had I interfered. Startled you answered.

Smiling I stepped beside you and asked," Why are you here we are closed?"

Gulping you spoke softly and I strained for each word.

"I want to join you. I want to see the world and adventure."

"It is not all adventure and it can be very hard. We work hard and you must do without many things that are considered luxuries. What can you do?"

The last question took you by surprise and you started sobbing and I found you within my arms and I brushed away your tears. I led you to the big top now deserted and dark and lit a lamp in the dressing room. Seating you I found a figure-hugging leopard skin that would reveal your marvellous body with it I lay two black silk stockings and green garters to hold them up.

"Very well I think I know where you may work with us. Put on the costume there and come into the ring when I call you."

Drying your eyes you walked to the costume and gasped. You could not wear this it left you almost naked. I saw you begin to turn around and protest but I was outside the flap and was preparing the lamps for our show. The tent was silent and I prepared my costume.

Thinking I had left enough time for you I walked back to the dressing chamber and peeked through the laces to be greeted by the sight of you letting your dress fall to the floor. Untying the laces your petticoats fell exposing marvellously curved buttocks and the hint of succulent pussy under thin cotton. My cock rose as I watched you undressing and I held the flesh wishing that I could plunge it into you. The corset followed soon and I loved the sight of your breasts as you allowed your underthings to join your sensible clothes and life on the floor.

You slid the silk stockings over your calves and thighs fixing them with the garters so they were the only thing that you wore. Turning in the light you were my Helen making me want to take you to peerless Troy, my Aphrodite born naked on the coast of Cyprus. Your naked beauty was clouded by the leopard skin that clung to your body like a second skin. I could make out the hard nipples that rose at your breasts. The cleavage was uncovered as was some of your breast. The skin was a tube held to your body by a combination of knots at your shoulder and at the hip.

Standing in front of the mirror you smoothed your hands along the curves of your body. Satisfied that you were ready I stuck my head through the canvas and told you to come out.

You walked out into the darkness and I spoke from the shadows telling you to stand in the centre of the kerosene lamps I had arranged there. You heard me walking and I began to talk.

"How do you feel about snakes?"

"Snakes, well I don't like them but I can touch them."

"Good because we can use a good snake woman that means that you will work with our python Monty. You will also perform for me with the whip like we did this evening so I must see how you cope with the whip near you."

I stepped into the light with you. You screamed softly, I was naked except for my red coat, black top hat and white gloves. In my hands I held a long whip that I rolled out. I saw you watching my body and the hard cock that stood out in the air. You flushed but were unable to pull your gaze away from the rod of flesh. Your bosom heaved in shock and excitement, you felt warm between your legs and you knew that thing between my legs was for you.

"Stay still otherwise I may hit you."

I stepped away from the lights and into the shadows. There was a sharp whistle as the whip cut through the air and touched a knot at your shoulder. The knot dissolved to a mass of cloth that dropped below a breast. I saw your breast heave and your tongue lick your lips. Another snap and the black leather parted a knot at the hip so that your leg was fully exposed to your hip. Pussy hairs peaked from beneath the skin.

Twice more the whip snaked through the air and the knots were opened and the skin slipped to the floor leaving you naked except for the black stockings against your pale skin. I stepped again into the light; I did not speak but dropped the whip and came to you. I pressed my lips against yours and pushed my tongue between them.

I felt your nipples drill into my chest and I touched them with my fingers. A groan of desire rose to your lips and I knew that you truly mine. Lowering you to the floor I fell on top of you and parted your legs. We kissed, wildly, passionately our tongues linked and unlinked; I felt my cock bury itself in your pubic hairs only to touch your pussy lips. I felt their wetness and then they opened as the wedge of my cock parted them.

"Be gentle with me," you whispered.

I thrust deep into you and felt my cock fill you. I reached deep into your body and you screamed with the pleasure. As I suckled on your hard nipple I thrust in and out of your body hearing and enjoying the feel of your body responding to mine. I felt you cum the first time, your pussy muscles pulse and spasm in your orgasm.

Pushing me over you sat on my cock and rode up and down on it. I felt and saw the wetness run from your pussy over my cock and onto my legs. You came once, then again and again. Sawdust covered the both of us and I felt that I would be near to cuming. I pushed you back onto the sawdust and pulled my body over so that I could take you on all fours.

Cupping your breasts I rammed my cock in and out of your delicious pussy and felt it close again on my as you came. Then I felt my balls tighten and cum shoot through the flesh into your waiting pussy. The muscles squeezed each drop from me into your body.

Softening I slipped from you and stood helping you to your feet. Cum slipped from your pussy to your thighs.

Smiling I spoke," I think you have a spot here."

I took you draped in the leopard skin to my wagon and your new life as the Snake Queen of the circus and my most passionate lover.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers