The Ring of Cronus Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John continued to push up into her until the excess sperm pooled around her spasming entrance and the base of his penis causing a rich froth to form running down his scrotum and pooling beneath them. Antoinette was rapidly rushing towards her first orgasm of the night. Her nectar burst into John's mouth where it was rapidly consumed. She was producing massive amounts as her climax was enhanced by the fact that she was also near her most receptive time for impregnation. She started to come down as Monique raised herself up off John's turgid penis. John eased Antoinette away from his mouth and slid her down towards his penis as she slid over his stomach she was leaving a trail of her nectar. She raised herself up and dropped down on John's still hard and ever ready penis. The ring glowed hotter as he slid into her wet and vibrant depths. She gasped as he hit the cervical entrance to her as yet un-fertilised womb. John began to thrust up into her as his penis thickened to fill her to capacity. She drove her self wild up and down his phallus like a demonic doll, taking it into her limit with every downward movement.

Monique in the meantime was in the tiny bathroom attempting to stem the flood of sperm oozing from within her swollen and sperm filled sex. John felt Antoinette's speed beginning to become more and more urgent as her second orgasm rushed towards its climax. John using the ring, to allow him to build up to his next orgasm, held her just short of her climax and he began to increase the force of his thrusts into her with ever increasing energy feeling her spasms clutch at his engulfed urging penis. She wailed,

"Fuck me hard. I want to feel your cum in my pussy."

Her urgent movements almost became frenetic as she struggled to achieve her orgasm, John's mental stimulation released her and his own orgasm responded almost instantaneously and he felt his sperm as it rushed up into her fertile receptive uterine cavity, filling her to capacity in a very short time, and like her sister, her now fertilized ovum were being swept towards her awaiting womb. She too would shortly be pregnant as the cells prepared to divide and produce another life. John had managed to take and impregnate both of them, thanks to the power of the ring. John was as yet unaware that he could control the rings ability to reverse the effect of making any form of chemical contraceptive ineffectual or that he could reverse the impregnation process by making his sex partners, or could they be called victims, temporarily sterile or miscarry and return to their non pregnant state.

As John pulled out of Antoinette, she like her sister ran into the tiny bathroom to try and staunch the flow of sperm when she returned still naked John watched in amazement as the two of them began caressing each other. Monique's was on her knees licking and sucking her sisters pussy which still tasted slightly salty from John's sperm. John whose penis had not really softened decided to take advantage of the situation and without saying a word he moved behind her and lining his penis up with her open and now stretched and slack pussy lips; he moved into her with a single stroke. She moaned with pleasure and John plunged in and out of her as she pushed back against him allowing maximum penetration. She shouted,

"Oh fuck. Fill me again."

John drove into her time and time again mentally raising her arousal, feeling Monique's muscles clench to a vice like grip around his fully inserted penis until her climax burst with the most intense feeling she had ever experienced. Monique's climax was so intense as it caused her to spurt her lubricating juices like a fountain; the area around her vagina and her clitoris were soon drenched and the excess liquid ran down onto the carpet. John felt her contractions clamp down as her muscled sheath tightened around him and he felt his own climax force his sperm to race along his driving penis and erupt depositing thick white cream deep inside her, filling up where only moments before excess sperm had drained out of her. Once again he filled her to overflowing and pulled out allowing excess sperm to once again begin to ooze from her stretched vagina.

Her sister Antoinette flipped her over and kneeling up thrust her head between her legs and started to lick the escaping creamy flow. John quickly moved behind her and inserted his still hard but dripping sticky penis deep inside her open pussy. Antoinette's eyes flew open as the invading length drove inside and hit her cervix and she shrieked,

"Oh God! What a stud? Cum inside me again."

John's penis started to race backwards and forwards like a piston in an engine. She bit down on her sister's sex and sucked for all she was worth. Her clenching muscles tightened around him and he felt her spurt hot fluids from her vaginal lips, the wet heat surrounding his scrotum as it smacked noisily, each time it made contact with her buttocks; she gasped in ecstasy; and knowing that he would not last long, John mentally stimulated her and she almost involuntarily orgasmed, the resulting, urgent demanding, movements of her inner muscles sent waves of pleasure along the constantly plunging phallus; John's cry of ecstasy reverberated around the soundproof room as he released another surge of sperm into her receptive tunnel. John had no idea where it was coming from but he was certainly was aware of where it was going. The ring's power was giving him sexual prowess that a man could only dream off. At last the hostesses were satiated so John reluctantly withdrew from her and went to clean up once again, quickly dressing and returning to his seat where he fell into a deep sleep. John had left both the impregnated hostesses to clean up their combined messes and ensure that when everyone awoke no sign of what had transpired remained.

12