The Ring of Cronus Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck she exclaimed "Oh fuck. "Oh fuck! It's too big I can't take it. Oh fuck its stretching me. Oh fuck its up inside my cervix."

John fucked her fast and mercilessly feeling her string of orgasms quickly reach a peak and John continued until he finally felt the surge of sperm rose up his prick as he unloaded fertility into her unfertilised ovum and flooded her as he emptied his huge balls. She lay back her breathing ragged and her lungs gasping for air. John lifted her up still impaled and walked to the shower and turning on the water slid her off his prick and pushed her inside. John stepped out of his shoes and slid inside with her and lifting her off her feet he lowered her onto his rampant prick and fucked her against the wall. He continued fucking her as she tried to support herself on his shoulders with her legs wrapped around him. She was very excited; John had her at his mercy, her breath coming in ragged gasps, as her drove into her depths repeatedly as he raced towards another massive climax. He released another flood into her and felt her jerk as he filled her with jet after jet. He finished cumming into her now fully fertilised core and she hung exhausted on his still stiff member hard up inside her. Her eyes were glazed as he slid her off and let her come too under the hot water. They dried and she put on her uniform and looking once more like the professional nurse she was. Using the rings power once more John wiped the memory of the last couple of hours, she left with no memory of what had happened and would have no recollection of who was responsible or how she had become pregnant.

John suddenly realised for the first time that the ring was beginning to take control of him. He realised had just fucked and impregnated a young woman, he had not instigated the sexual encounter and was feeling unsatisfied by the unannounced action. He remembered then that the voice had said the ring would give him power, it had warned him that if he let it, the ring would be the power. John thought back to when the powers were first given to him it had informed him that he could have any woman he wanted not just any woman that happened to be around. He thought of Miriam, Amanda, Susan, Terry and Timmy, the golf club, the models, the board members wives and the flights but now he was not so sure. He had been warned that the ring could have its own entity if he was not careful it would take complete control. John resolved to take back control and not let the ring have power over him; he hoped that with the powers vested in him he could still gain back the command of his life and that he had not left it too long. John walked to Jim's room and saw the young nurse bending over his bed. He quickly entered her mind and body ensuring that the embryo did not embed itself into her endometrial wall of her fertile uterus and the she would remain unfertilised, her period would start early.

He had started to fight back. He may have imagined it at the time but he saw a flicker of hope return to Jim's eyes as wished him well and hoped he would be in somewhat better health when Amanda and he returned from their trip.

12