The Ring of Cronus Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christ, John! I'm there again. Oh fuck! Don't stop. Oh fuck let me feel you cum again if you can."

John raced on his scrotum tightened sending another delivery of his fertile sperm racing up the core of his hard penis and suddenly he released it, She gasped as once more she felt it jetting deep inside her fertile womb and she was impregnated. She shuddered again and again as she felt surge after surge deposited inside her, spreading the hot seed in every available space. She lay back spent and her pussy leaked thick creamy sperm onto her polished desk top.

"Oh fuck" she gasped "What have I done? I have not only committed adultery but I have let you in all probability impregnate me. I know he wants children but it's not going to be his. Oh fuck. He must never find out."

John pulled out of her, the post coital relief almost making him heady, he said callously,

"You can get rid of it."

"I can't" Melanie wailed "I'm a catholic and it's bad enough committing adultery but murder of a foetus is never going to be an option. I must get to Johannesburg tomorrow and let him make love to me with no precautions and that way he will never know."

John said, "Oh getting you there is no problem. We're going to Johannesburg in the morning in the executive Jet, do you want a lift?"

Melanie was overjoyed, nodding her head in agreement,

"Thanks John that would be nice."

John said, "I'll arrange it. Go directly to the SURECO office at 7.00 am and we'll leave from there."

He rang Jenny to tell her to add another passenger to the manifest, informing her that it was Melanie Strong the lawyer and that they would all leave from the office at 7.00 am and asked her to inform Amanda. He then rang the hospital and spoke to Miriam and arranged to pick her up at 8.30 pm from home and take her out for dinner.

After making his calls John turned towards Melanie who had made no effort to move, she lay back on the desk, her pointy breasts red and erect, her legs splayed, revealing for any one to see, her gaping pussy, as John's creamy sperm oozed out running down between the cheeks of her ass and onto the polished desk. John could already see that it was affecting the polish and she would have to work hard to get the mark out before the staff arrived the next morning and start to put two and two together. John's penis which had relaxed whilst he had been on the telephone was hanging down his thigh, seeing Melanie open and seemingly ready for more made John smile, his penis twitched and Melanie's eyes widened as she saw it begin to thicken and lengthen until it once more stood proud.

"Oh fuck! John. "She cried, "I've never seen anyone recover that quickly; I can see you're ready for more. The harm is done fuck me again let me feel you inside me and let that cum, if you've got any left, fill me."

With no hesitation John pulled at her sodden flimsy panties and Melanie now completely under the rings influence, lifted up her buttocks allowing him to remove them in a final submissive act of consent. John moved between Melanie's legs, he rubbed the crown of his hard prick along her open and fully compliant sex and pushing her knees up against her chest he unhesitatingly pushed the thick shaft into her unresisting pussy. Melanie felt it go deep stretching and filling her to the full, to her it felt as though he was part of her very soul. The urgent movements soon began and the force of John's penetrations were almost lifting Melanie up off the desk. Johns mouth closed around each breast in turn as he pounded into her, she desperately tried to keep up with his thrusting hips; his mouth sucking her already tender bite marked breasts. She felt no pain, her arousal was at its peak, her brain was concentrating on her reaching climax; at this point it was the most important thing in her mind. Her laboured breathing almost stopped as her orgasm neared its peak.

John was not ready and held her just before her orgasm and drove in and out of her slick sheath for what seemed an hour, he had to constantly encourage her vaginal secretions to lubricate their seemingly endless copulations. John at last released the hold he had over her orgasm and he felt her cervix, the entrance to her uterus, open, the head of his penis slipped through and it seemed to close tightly around the thick penis, trapping the head deep inside; the ring was in control stimulating her every nerve ending. Screaming with joy Melanie felt her climax rush down her whole shaking body her hips pushed up off the desk her legs clutched tight around John's back as she felt his penis jerk and swell, and then it was spilling fertile sperm deep into her womb. She knew if she had not been impregnated before she surely was now. Her scream of passion died away and she breathlessly muttered,

"Oh John! You bastard! I have never experienced anything like that before. You fuck like a stud and you seemingly can go all night. How come I never knew about you before I met my husband? Pull that dam thing out of me and let me get dressed. I'm so sore and full of your sperm, my husband will surely know someone has fucked me recently and he'll divorce me."

John pulled out of Melanie's stretched sex with a sucking sound, he asked if he could wash; Melanie opened the door of her office and pointed in the direction of the bathroom. John entered the wash room and cleansed away the signs of their sexual excesses and dressed, leaving Melanie to her own devices; as she stared incredulously at the state of her breasts showing the unmistakeable love bites John had given her during their passionate sex. John heard her cry out, that her husband would surely know she'd been with another man, as he let the bathroom door close softly behind him and he exited the building and walked towards his car.

John pulled into Miriam's drive at 8.30pm exactly and she flew out of the door and leaped into the car quite breathless.

"I thought I was going to be late," she said between gasps, "and I know you like to be on time for meals."

They drove to the hotel and into the dining room for dinner where they ate from the extensive A-le-carte menu and drank expensive wine before retiring to the suite for coffee and brandy. John told her he was going to have to be at the office before 6.00 am for the flight to Johannesburg but he hoped, but could not promise, to be back the following night. Miriam said,

"John since you have landed this job with SURECO I hardly know how to keep up with your movements, one day here one day there, I never know what country you are going to be in next, but you know I'll always be pleased to see you whenever you're able to be in town."

She reached up and kissed him and pulling him through to the master bedroom where she unzipped her dress and stepped out of it standing clad only in her lace trimmed bra and panties. John pulled her to him and they kissed passionately, he was once again grateful for the power of the ring, as he could feel his arousal growing and lifting her onto the bed he removed her bra and kissed each nipple making them harden and the areola grow dark and raised. She undid his shirt and pants and pulling his shorts down over the rapidly growing erection; and with a moan, indicating the rapid rise of her own arousal, she ran her thumb over the moistening crown. John removed her panties and inserted two fingers into her moistness feeling her arousal grow rapidly but as he had not sought the rings power he hoped it had done so naturally and she gradually got wetter. He soon found her G spot and rubbed his thumb over her clitoris and she said,

"I need you inside me now John."

He got between her thighs and rubbed the crown between the wet lips of her vulva which by now had grown puffy and soft with her arousal. He pushed the moist head of the hard penis up against her clitoris and felt the hard nub of her erect clitoris pulse against him. Miriam put her hands down and encircling as much of the thickness as she could with her fingers and pulling John's fingers out of her opening with her other hand she inserted it between her swollen folds and said urgently,

"John I need it inside now before I scream with frustration."

With no more ado John moved up into her wet softness and she simply gasped,

"Yes!"

John felt his shaft swell and the bulbous head reached the end of her tunnel; he started to move it slowly in and out with intermittent long and short strokes and she took up the rhythm. Such was Miriam's arousal that he feminine fluids gushed from her; she was so wet that the speed of their combined coupling soon increased. The audible and the wet sucking sounds accompanied their urgent motion, and John's enlarged balls were smacking loudly against the tight cheeks of Miriam's tight round buttocks. Miriam's movements became frenzied as her orgasm neared it peak, John held his own orgasm back and he felt her first climax ripple through her and she humped up against him in a desperate attempt to get him to cum. John reached into her mind and held her at peak her pussy was clamping down hard and the urgent ripples of her frustrated muscles ran along its length. John felt the pressure build to a painful ache. He knew he could not hold back any longer and he shot a fountain of sperm into Miriam, feeling it jet out of his pulsating penis as it delivered a stream into her pelvic vault. She was jerking and moaning as each jet hit home. She said,

"Oh God! John your prick is so thick and you cum so much. It's so hot; I simply can't do without you. How am I going to manage whilst you're away? Oh God you're still cumming. Oh God! Oh God!"

She finally lay still, her eyes glazed as her ecstatic convulsions overcame her. John lay on top of her, still hard, and almost imprisoned by her cum filled sex. John reached into her mind and by the time she came round she was soon fully aroused and humping up against his rapid thrusts. John could tell she was not far away as he pulled out of her turned her over and re-entered her from the rear, gripping her waist he pummelled into her, it was not long before with a grunt of pure satisfaction he unhesitatingly shot another load deep inside. The jetting sperm and the heat brought on yet another orgasm and when they had finished John pulled out of her with his penis steaming and her sex dripping thick creamy juices. Miriam flopped down onto her chest and lay still. John waited a few minutes before turning her over; he put his arms under her wet sweat cover body, he picked her up and carried her through to the shower.

They got in together and soaped each other gently; John rubbed soap onto her tender nipples and between her pouting pussy lips as she soaped his long and semi hard erection. She exclaimed,

"I don't know how you do it. I have never known anyone have the ability to have an almost permanent erection and such an unlimited amount of sperm. It defeats medical science, but I'm not complaining."

The movement of John's caressing finger over her swollen labia hardened his erection once more to the full; he raised her up and pointing his hard prick against Miriam's swollen but open pussy lips let her slide down until she could go no lower.

. "Oh God it's inside me again. Oh fuck John. I never thought it possible but I need you to fuck me again, now."

John jerked up with his hips and fucked her hard and fast against the shower wall, her legs encircled him and her heels crossed over behind his back. Her breasts were level with his lips and he sucked them as they bounced around with the force of his urgent movements inside her clenching pussy. John knew her, without having to scan her mind, he could feel that she was already close and he unhesitatingly let go another stream of thick jetting sperm and the biggest orgasm of the night rolled into her love tunnel. She jerked and danced on the thrusting length as John continued to cum, it was running out of her over his bouncing balls and onto the shower floor as it dripped onto the tiles. Even with the help of the ring John's production of sperm finally stopped. John pulled out and the cooling shower washed them clean, they stepped out of the large cubicle and carefully began to dry each other before they fell into bed, in seconds Miriam was sound asleep. John remembered before he joined her in a deep sleep to call reception for an alarm call at 5.00 am.

The ring with its usual efficiency effectively woke John at 4.30am and he quietly rang down to cancel the alarm call and was informed that Amanda had left a message that she would meet him at the office at 5.30 am. John quickly showered and dressed, shaking Miriam gently as he kissed he goodbye telling her,

"Use a cab to get to work charge the fare to the company account and as you are not on duty until lunch take advantage of the opportunity and sleep in the suite if you want to." adding, "I hope to be back either late this evening or tomorrow."

John arrived at his office at 5.20 am and went straight up to the office where he found Amanda already waiting for him; she rushed up and embraced him passionately. She was very randy; she whispered her voice thick with emotion,

"Oh God I can't wait,"

Amanda already enthused by the thought of their impending union, ran her hands along his awakening length. She smiled knowing what was to come and pulling away she pulled up her skirt revealing her skimpy almost transparent panties which she quickly removed before pulling down John's slacks and underwear. She was soon rubbing the bulbous knob between her slick wet opening and John undid the buttons of her top and unclipping her bra, he lay her back on the new couch that had been delivered the previous day and with one push entered her, swelling as he did so.

"Oh John you're amazing, always ready whenever I need you. I am getting addicted to you fucking me and I get very depressed when you are not there. You're prick inside me starts my day. When you cum so much, I feel it running out of me during the rest of the day. Now fuck me hard and fast I can't wait to feel your hot sperm as you cum deep inside me."

John began to fuck her slick smooth vagina feeling the slickness right to the end and he bumped her cervix causing her to grunt with pleasure. They fucked hard and he felt her tremble as her orgasm approached. She began to moan as her muscles began their spasming and she tightened down. She threw her head back shouting,

"Oh fuck! Here it comes, Oh fuck, don't stop, I need it harder. Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Her hips thrust up as she came and John drove his penis into her tightness as hard as he could holding it there as it began spurting wads of semen hard against her cervix. She was groaning and thrusting hard against him as wave after wave of ecstatic convulsions tore through her and John just kept spurting thick sperm into her. At last she came down and as they lay locked together she said softly,

"John I don't know how long we will be able to do this in a morning, when I start to get morning sickness we will have to change our routine. I know I am carrying your child. Oh God I didn't know how much pleasure it could be to be fucked and fucked again by that huge prick you carry between your thighs. You are still rock hard inside me, so please give it to me again I need my second course."

John effortlessly raised her libido and she started to move under him as he fucked her again. His previous ejaculation provided more than enough lubrication. As he tore into her tunnel and soon felt the pressure build in his balls, once more relying on his power over the ring, he brought forward her climax as he let fly with a torrent of sperm she shouted,

"Oh fuck I'm there again, Oh John I can feel you cumming again give me more."

John's jerking penis incessantly jetting his sperm into her core, as it continued flowing deep inside her and when she had finished jerking and spasming; he withdrew allowing the last few shots and the final ooze to plaster her mound and stomach with thick ropey pearls of sperm. She reached down and rubbing her fingers around in the collecting pool transferred it to her mouth saying,

"Oh John you taste so good I can't allow any of it to go to waste."

She bent forward and removed any surplus sperm coating and oozing from his prick. They quickly dressed with only moments to spare Amanda sprayed her cologne to cover the aroma of their sexual activities and a few minutes later Jenny came in with coffee. John sat and talked with Amanda about how she felt about being pregnant and she said,

"Oh John we're thrilled; Jim has always wanted me to have children but there never seemed to be any time to plan." She went on to tell John, "When Jim gets well again; he's going to do all the arrangements for a nursery to be built, which was one of the reasons he appointed you as deputy chairman. I'll let you into a secret; Jim is planning to make you Permanent Joint Chairman and CEO of the whole group."

John's amazement showed as he expressed his gratitude for such a generous offer, she went on to tell John,

"Jim confided in me that he had never known such a quick mind and the knowledge you have absorbed in the short time is nothing short of a miracle."

The ring glowed warm on John's finger, reminding him that without its power none of this would have happened. John then told Amanda about the additional passenger adding,

"I am considering appointing Melanie as the company's legal representation in South Africa. I don't know if you are aware but she is joining her husband in one of the biggest legal firms in South Africa"

Showing no surprise at the news Amanda replied,

"John, if you believe Melanie Strong is capable, both Jim and I would of course trust your judgement."

Amanda fully satiated, and with a satisfied smile on her face, rose and went off to her own office to ring and see how Jim was feeling and if there were any signs of improvement in his health. Shortly afterwards Jenny came in and asked if there was anything he needed for the meeting and closing the door behind her and locking it ran up to him and threw her arms around him saying,

"John, thank you for requesting that I accompany the group on this trip; I'm so looking forward to coming to Johannesburg with you."

She felt the growing erection thicken between them, John was ever grateful for the power of the ring for without its help he would never cope with the demands being made on his sexual prowess, and Jenny said,

"John I feel your need for me now, if you think we have time, I have a wet and very willing cure for that nasty swelling of yours. I'm sure it will cure my problem at the same time."

With that she pulled her dress over her head and pulled John's slacks and shorts down, he quickly pulled off her panties and picked her up and slid her petal like opening over the swollen purple crowned head of his hard shaft. He slid into her deep softness, feeling her muscles stretch making way for his intrusion. Once fully inside her silken sleeve he carried her to the couch where only minutes before he had fucked Amanda. He lay her back pushed her knees up to her chest and began to rhythmically fuck her to a fierce climax. She was so turned on that her orgasm came quickly and very intensively and she gasped and struggled to contain her screams of pleasure. She succeeded in stifling the noise it to a loud moan, as John continued to drive shot after shot deep inside her. John lay on her shaking body his hard prick still fully inserted to the hilt and reaching round released her bra and began to suckle her hardening nipples.

Jenny moaned with pleasure and began to move her hips causing John's erection to slide in and out and in response to her eager needs, he began to move his own hips again, her muscular contractions pulling John's penis back inside as it began to slide out. The speed gradually built to a tumultuous mutual climax as the height of her eroticism caused her vaginal muscles to clamp down and her contractions around John's thick plunging prick became more frenzied as she milked him dry. Finally John pulled out of her sperm filled vagina, leaving her stretched, gaping, and oozing thick salty cream. He quickly carried her through to the bathroom where she attended to herself before returning; then dressing and once more looking the part of an efficient and very attractive secretary. She cleared away the coffee and asked, if he needed anything more, with a smile on her lips.