The Ring of Cronus Pt. 14

Story Info
Mergers sex in the boardroom and in a stretched limo.
11.5k words
4.67
74.7k
49
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 19

The small party cleared Immigration and Customs and the limousine was waiting to take them to the hotel; Melanie refused the offer of a lift and picked up a car from Avis saying she would meet John at the hotel at 2.00pm. Amanda, John and Jenny arrived and the suite available was the Presidential suite occupying almost the entire top floor, it had conference rooms, meeting rooms, five bedrooms, reception rooms, kitchens and was fully staffed. They were escorted to the suite and each selected a bedroom and arranged to meet in the dining room in thirty minutes. They rang the other Company's attorney and arranged for the meeting to be in the Presidential Suite of the hotel at 2.30 pm. John then rang Melanie and left a message that the meeting had been confirmed. Amanda and John discussed their joint strategy and Jenny printed the documents in readiness for the meeting. They ate a light lunch and Melanie arrived at 1.45 pm looking rosy cheeked full of self confidence. John left the others on the pretext that he needed to bring her up to date with the new strategy and taking her through to the conference room where the meeting was to take place asked,

"Is everything OK?"

Melanie replied,

"Yes, I had no sooner opened the door to let him into the house than he carried me upstairs to the bedroom He was so randy, he could not wait for me to get undressed; but in a trice he had pulled off my panties and entered me without any preamble or foreplay, saying he knew I was ready for him because my panties were so wet."

She continued,

"He had no idea that the slickness was due to you, and in his eagerness he said he was desperate as we had not been together for some time. I called out to him to be careful; as I was at her most fertile time of my cycle."

"But," she said almost babbling, he totally ignored me; commenting again on how wet I was and all too soon he had cum inside me, I had not even had an orgasm. He then had the nerve to get off me and as he pulled on his trousers, he had the audacity to tell me, he was sorry but he had to dash as he had a client to see for a lunch meeting. The bastard left me high and very frustrated, I had to clean myself up and get ready for this meeting, but the silly man had done the deed and could never deny that he was the father of my child."

Commiserating with her unfulfilled experience John gave her the relevant documents and proposed takeover agreement for her to read through prior to the meeting. They all stood in the reception area as the representatives, Directors and the attorney of the other company arrived for the meeting. Introductions were made and the meeting commenced. SURECO's offer was not generous but pitched at a level that allowed them to negotiate upwards and still be a very good acquisition. The haggling commenced and the noisiest of the Directors was the black Government Minister who had been appointed to their board. He would be looking for a hand out before he agreed to anything and John knowing the ring could force the issue, but under no circumstances did he want the attorneys to be suspicious of a side bribery attempt behind their backs; John whispered to Melanie to mention it to their attorney and he had been authorised and could make any unofficial arrangements required. If the arrangement was open it was no more than they would expect and everyone would deny all knowledge but all would in reality be privy to the deal.

By 6.00 pm an outline agreement was drawn up for both parties to consider and the next meeting was set for the following day. John invited everyone to stay for a meal and the dinning room was prepared and drinks were served. The Minister got quite noisy and the attorney drew him to one side and began discussing the small side arrangement; when he came back, he nodded to Melanie, indicating that if the deal was concluded the Minister would be in entire agreement.

When they had all left, Amanda went to ring Jim, and John asked her to give him an outline report; saying that Jenny would e-mail the detailed report as soon as John had dictated it and given her to prepare it. Jenny took the details from John; she prepared the documents for the next day and the report to be e-mailed to Jim. John already had a mandate to sign and the agreement, which if unaltered; the New York board would ratify it in an emergency meeting. Going through to his room, feeling randy, only to find the elderly executive house keeper looking to see if everything was correct. She was aged around sixty and knew exactly what she required to bring the room up to her unwavering standards. Seeing that one or two things needed attention, she spoke to John apologising that she needed to get several things changed in the suite, and she would, if he did not mind, get then attended to immediately. John sympathised with her knowing that if she were not constantly behind her staff, in Africa, more so than anywhere, else things slipped, he nodded in agreement and she rang her assistant to come and attend to the items she required to bring the room up to her satisfaction. She left and went onto see the rest of the suite. A striking dark haired young woman in her early twenties entered the room and asked John.

"I hope you will excuse the intrusion, Sir? Is it convenient for me to carry out my duties, or should I come back later?"

The young assistant housekeeper wore a business suit that came down to just above the knee. Her small breasts were concealed by the, buttoned, business like beige jacket, almost concealing the lace edged cream blouse beneath. She bent over the table and the short skirt rode up revealing stockings and suspenders. Quickly scanning her mind; John read her memories. It became clear that she was not a virgin, but her sexual experiences so far in her life, had not been the best. She had allowed men to have penetrative sex, wearing condoms, both had shot off in a matter of minutes and she had not achieved orgasm with either. John could see she was engaged and had allowed her fiancé to pet heavily, and she had given him many blow jobs. She had allowed him to return the favour enjoying the feeling of his mouth and tongue but apart from dry humping her she had never allowed actual penetration; preferring to save that for her wedding night, not wanting to have a similar experience to that of her previous "lovers". John could see that it had been the cause of many upsets between them, as he had been so close on several occasions to actual penetration and she had held him off.

John using the rings power sent her strong arousal messages and she stopped dead in her tracks. John implanted the thought in her mind that she thought, the man standing behind her was the most attractive man she had ever met and was willing to do anything to please him. John walked up behind her and slid his hand under her skirt and up to her panties. She turned and looked startled but she stared him in the eyes and put her arms around his neck and kissed him open mouthed. Easing up her skirt John pulled down her panties dropped to his knees and began to lick her pussy lips. Her legs parted as she took a deep breath of air and John pushed her back onto the bed, he quickly unzipped, dropping his pants and underwear, whilst he continued to insert his tongue into the sweet smelling entrance of her vagina. Her legs widened to give him room, as his tongue swept upwards to suck her clitoris; she bucked up against his face.

Reaching up, and with her eager assistance, he undid the buttons of her jacket and quickly pulled open her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her young nipples crinkled as they were exposed to the cool air-conditioned air, her sudden excitement causing them to harden. "Janine", for that was the name on the small metal brooch pinned to the lapel of her jacket, lay back and thoughts raced through her mind wildly, speaking softly almost to herself she said,

"Oh my Lord, How and why am I allowing this to happen to me? What on earth is the matter with me? I'm happy with my fiancé, Robert, and we are getting married in two months time. I've never allowed a stranger to do this to me before; Oh lord, I'm acting like a whore."

Her questions were never answered as John eased up to kiss her perky breasts, in doing so his hips moved up bringing his rigid penis in line with her open and highly aroused outer lips of her now very wet pussy. He sucked on her breasts and she felt his hardness against her opening. John reached down and rubbed the swollen crown already coated with his own pre-ejaculate, up and down her vaginal entrance. She moaned softly in her excitement, he felt the lips part in so doing the head touched her clitoris.

"No! No! No! You must stop. No penetration."

John heard her say these words, quietly but firmly, almost as a natural reaction. Janine still could not understand how this had happened; but she was so excited by the ring that her hips were moving up and down allowing John's penis to move along her outer lips, parting them; suddenly her excitement was such that she involuntarily bucked her hips upward and John felt his penis slide forward. The rings power worked as the thick penis slimmed to get an easy entrance, John felt her continually thrust her hips upwards taking him deeper with each movement. Janine felt so aroused more than she had ever felt before; she was actually allowing this handsome stranger to penetrate her, and to her horror she realised he was not wearing any protection. John sank in and his penis thickened as he hit her cervix. Her eyes shot open and she cried,

"Oh Lord above, you're inside me. Oh God I can't be doing this. I'll be fired."

Then as if as an afterthought, "Oh Lord, Robert will never forgive me"

Despite her earlier protestations her hips were riding up and down so that John's thick shaft was sliding in and out of her excited vagina.

"Oh God, I feel so full. Oh Sir, you can't. Oh God! Oh God! Don't cum inside me you'll get me pregnant."

By this time John was thrusting in and out of her with force, and she was responding with a willingness that had to be felt. Janine felt so excited that she could not stop; her body was not doing what she wanted it to do; her sex drive was out of her control and she needed satisfaction. Janine's pussy was sucking and squeezing John each time the thick penis was driven in to the full. Her legs came round him and she wailed in her aroused and excited state,

"Oh Lord, don't cum inside me."

John's large phallus repeatedly pushed up to her limit exciting her more as her climax approached,

"Oh! Oh! I can't be doing this. Oh Jesus! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh God! I'm there!"

She clamped her legs tightly behind him as many of his conquests had done before her, not allowing him to withdraw from her spasming pussy. John warned her urgently calling out to her,

"If you don't move your legs I'm going to cum. Don't you understand? I'm going to cum inside you."

It was the power of the ring bringing her to such a tremendous orgasm, her body was not responding to the warning and her hips were powering up against his constantly penetrating thrusts; Janine vaguely heard him say something about not being able to hold back any longer; her climax was so intense she arched her back up taking him in to the full. She felt John's penis swell inside her and jerk and once again John's swollen cum filled balls let go and he poured thick sperm high inside her,

"Oh Jesus! You're cumming inside me," she was panicking "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

But her sexual responses never diminished as she thrust her hips up, time after, time taking everything John could give her. John pulled his dripping length out of her and rubbed it still oozing between her breasts. Her open pussy spasming as she felt the cool air enter her stretched interior.

"Oh God" she said "How did that happen? Oh Robert will never forgive me"

John picked her up and flipped her over and re-entered her from behind,

"Oh my God!" she said "Your still hard. Oh Jesus you're inside me again." She wailed "Don't cum inside me again. Oh God you'll surely get me pregnant. Oh God it feels so good. I never thought sex could be like this."

John fucked her towards another climax she gasped and said,

"Oh fuck! I'm nearly there again."

.

Pulling out of her spasming pussy he raised her up and lowering her down onto the end of his prick he pushed inside her again,

"Oh fuck!" she cried "Don't you ever go soft. Oh God! No more! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck, I'm cu...mm...ing."

John pumped spurt after spurt of sperm laden semen up into her, feeling her tightness attempt to hold it all inside. The thick white ooze was running down her legs and onto her stocking tops. As he pulled out he spun her round and raising her buttocks high in the air the thrust into her gaping pussy again and rode her hard in the doggy position. John was aware of her tightness as her muscles closed around the driving intruder; he was hitting her cervix with each thrust. Her gave several grunts of satisfaction as his buttocks clenched sending wads of cum deep inside her very core in turn her vaginal muscles clamped around him and she drained him dry. John finally pulled his softening shaft from her well filled pussy and he scanned her mind to ensure she had not been impregnated and saw she was at least a week from her ovulation. John also noted that the ring had not automatically altered her cycle and he felt that he was back in command. She staggered to her feet dazed, and completely unaware that she had been under a strange power; she had let a complete stranger have unprotected sex several times and he had cum inside her with more sperm than she had ever imagined possible. She had had several climaxes that had thrilled her as never before. She realised that if this man complained about her having sex with him she could be fired and jobs at present were not easy to get, she could only do one thing and she apologised,

"Oh Sir forgive me for my lewd behaviour. I do know what came over me, I'm sorry for any offence I may have caused you by my sexual behaviour;" but added, " But offend or please Sir, I have to admit that was the finest sex I have ever had."

John responded by telling her,

"There is nothing to forgive Janine, is it? I have no cause to complain if you don't."

John mentally instructed her to go to the bathroom and clean up and as she left the room all she would remember was that she had come on to him and had unbelievably allowed him to have sex with her without a condom. As she left she made a mental note to let her fiancé take her, to see how he compared.

John's libido, under the influence and power of the ring, was such that he was still as horney as hell, and when Jenny came in with the draft papers for the meeting and a copy of the e-mail report for Jim. John swept her off her feet and carried her through to the bedroom. He raised her arousal and slipped her dress over her head putting her on her back on the bed he removed her flimsy bra and panties and began to suck on her nipples. Their response was instantaneous and he slid two fingers inside her moist pussy. She groaned with pleasure, John unzipped his trousers and released his hard penis, still damp and oozing sperm from the previous sexual encounter with Janine, as he knelt down and licked and sucked Jenny's pussy pushing his tongue over the hood covering her clitoris. John felt her response, as her clitoris appeared from within the confines of its hood; Jenny pushed it into John's mouth and thrust upwards causing his fingers to go in deeper and she said,

"Oh John put your prick inside me I want you to fill me with it."

John lined it up with her lips spread wide by his fingers and slid it wetly inside her warm and silky interior.

"Oh my God, John that feels so good. I love it when you swell and fill me so full. I need you to give it to me now."

She thrust up as hard as she could; John lost control for a moment and went wild and started to ravage her in an attempt to assuage his horniness and she responded with a similar urgency. John slowed down realising that he could hurt her and took long slow strokes letting her build to a natural climax. He felt her getting wetter as her fluttering internal muscles vibrated along the entire length sliding in and out of her vagina, bringing John's climax as well as her own nearer and nearer. She cried out,

"Oh John, I'm nearly there, Oh! Oh! Its here!"

And she bucked and thrust as the ripples of orgasmic pleasure once more raced through her tunnel John felt his own dam burst and the flood started; he poured into her and she felt his pent up energy release itself and she cried out,

"Oh John, it's so hot. I can feel it rushing everywhere Oh John it's wonderful."

Their convulsive sexual dance continued seeming to go on and on until finally they began to come down from their ecstatic high and they lay together coupled, with John still hard up inside her. A few minutes later she asked if he was ready again as she felt she could take it once more. John felt his prick move upwards and the whole sequence began again with her asking him to fill her up and let her have more sperm inside her. The pair bucked and made wet sounds as they raced towards their orgasms and John pushed her to climax holding her at her peak until his ring controlled sperm manufacture had finished, he released her and she cried out as she felt him pumping up his seed up inside her again and again, and as he finally let her down she said,

"Oh John I don't know how to thank you for releasing me from a life of frigidity and frustration. My mother has a lot to answer for. I can't bear to think I've been missing such wonderful sex all my life, I will never be able to repay you for helping me to realise my sexuality. Oh John you have made a wonderful change in my life."

And she put her arms around him and hugged and kissed him passionately. Gently he eased out of her and carried her through to the bathroom where they showered and when dressed they sat and went through the documents. John made a couple of small changes and she went to correct and print them and send the e-mail to Jim. John had a couple of well earned large whiskies and went to bed.

John woke some time later, the ring warm on his finger, to find Amanda lying between his thighs, naked and sucking his erect column. The feeling was tremendous but he knew he had to return the early morning complement and got under her in the sixty nine position and buried his face in her soft moist folds. Her actions on his erect pole increased and her mouth covering the helmet shaped head and her hand pumping up and down was rapidly building the pressure in John's balls. John pushed into her mind raising her arousal and could soon feel the vibrating signs of her first climax. He moved his mouth to her hardening clitoris and inserted his fingers quickly finding the spongy G spot behind her clitoris and rubbing gently, she suddenly came, pulsing out sweet smelling juicy cum that John quickly lapped up with his tongue. The slight salty taste was due to his own sperm when he had flooded into her the previous day. John shot off in her mouth as she swallowed his penis and the fluids it was producing, John however held back and only let a small amount of sperm go down her throat preferring to save most of it for her pussy. John swivelled around and got between her legs pushing his throbbing pole between her outer folds stretching her very willing and wet sex, he rubbed the head over her clitoris and then down to her inner lips whilst his mouth was busy sucking on her nipple, he pushed forward. She moaned,

"Oh yes, that's what I needed. I want to feel it all the way inside me stretching and pushing up against the opening to my pregnant womb."

John pushed effortlessly and felt the swelling and lengthening until she sighed saying