The Ring of Cronus Pt. 15

Story Info
John flies to Dubai and deflowers a bride to be.
7.9k words
4.67
86.9k
45

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 20

Clearing the necessary formalities they took off and headed for Dubai where they would need to refuel and give the crew a few hours rest before their onward journey to Hong Kong. They were served lunch and John withdrew to the office leaving Jenny to snooze. He was working on paperwork when Monique entered and asked if she could do anything for him. He stood up and pulled her close feeling his erection grow almost instantaneously between them and unzipping her skirt, he let it fall to the floor. John pulled off her tiny flimsy bit of material that she called panties and kissing her open mouth ran his finger along her moist slit. She parted her legs giving easy access John eased in two fingers and stimulated her clitoris with his thumb. She moaned and reaching down she unzipped him, with the familiarity of a frequent sexual partner, and pulled down his pants and shorts. John's erection freed from its imprisonment sprang up between them he removed his fingers and placed his hard penis between her wet outer lips and lifted her off the floor pushing easily inside her already well lubricated labia. The head slipped inside stretching her open pussy lips even wider and started sliding up her sex tunnel. She widened her legs giving the thick penis more space as it stretched her even wider.

She gasped and said,

"Oh fuck I don't think its possible for you to go in any further, I can feel you at the entrance of my womb."

John pulled back and thrust up again feeling the tip of his rock hard penis bump against her cervical opening. Her breathing became irregular as she sucked air into her starved lungs as her passion roused itself and her orgasm raced nearer. Her legs gripped him around the waist and her movements became erratic as her climax exploded and John pumping phallus began to gush into her vaginal cavity. She jerked up and down the erupting penis as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure tore through her. John kept cumming deep inside her until he felt her begin to come down from her incredible orgasm. She was covered in perspiration and beads of it were running down her breasts and dripping between their soaking sperm covered pubes. It had been one of their mutually more satisfying unions and both felt satiated. John pulled his dripping, red, heavily veined still hard penis from her gaping sex and she dropped to her knees and sucked it until it was free of their combined juices. She got to her feet and parting her legs began to scoop the thick river of sperm gathering there and transfer it to her eager lips. Finally the flow became an ooze until it ceased altogether, she drew him close and kissed him open mouthed allowing him to taste the saltiness of his own sperm on her tongue. She cleaned herself off in the small bathroom at the rear of the airborne office, sprayed the room assisting the air conditioning to free the air of the overpowering smell of recent sex, finally departing with a smile saying that her twin sister, Antoinette, would be bringing drinks shortly.

Antoinette arrived some time later and when she had put down the drinks tray she ran over to John removing her clothes until all she wore was a smile. She reached up and kissed him and pressing her nakedness against his body feeling the hardness of his erect prick trapped between them. Stripping off his shirt in a flash she began to suck his nipples, pulling off his trousers and shorts at the same time, the erect prick sprang up free. John lifted her off her feet and ran his tongue around her ear licking his way down her neck and each time she felt his tongue touch her she caught her breath and gave the tiniest quiver. John proceeded downwards and by the time he had reached her breasts her nipples were already as hard as pebbles. John's lips locked and he licked each pebble, his teeth gently nipping each in turn and his tongue flicking furiously as he sucked. After giving each breast the attention they deserved he lay her back on the desk and began licking his way to her smooth mound. He was intrigued by the systematic opening and closing of Antoinette's aroused labia and the desire to lick each centimetre of it before planting his tongue deep into her honey pot of sweet nectar became overpowering.

John decided that in order to enjoy her to the full he would have to lay her down onto the couch. Lifting her off the desk he moved her slender form to the more comfortable couch then letting his tongue trail across her smooth mound he felt the urgent desire to sink it deep into her sweet smelling love hole. His long tongue started at the top of her slit and began to trail downwards just barely dipping inside until reaching the base. John pulled his face back and brought his hands to either side of the pouting labia and spread it wide. He gazed deep into her glistening pussy, hot and wet for action, unable to resist the temptation any longer he drove his tongue deep inside her causing her to arch her back and she began to quiver and moan as she endeavoured to push her snatch closer to John's face and mouth.

John knew she was at the point where Antoinette desperately needed his cock deep within her but he continued to lick, suck and nibble her until she could hold back no more and she exploded into bursts of shakes and quivers and moans and squeals, her honeyed juices flowing freely over John's tongue and face. When her orgasm had subsided John eased up and placed his raging dick against her open mouth. She had given him head before but he raised her desire become to an urgent want, she had to have it in her mouth now, she had to taste those oozing droplets forming on the swollen head and to actually feel it sliding in and out of her mouth. John pushed it inside and she sucked and let it slide down the back of her throat as she began bobbing her head up and down the thick shaft John quickly suppressed the urgent desire to cum and held the surge of his ejaculation as it began to race upwards and let just a few drops spill down her eager throat.

John pulled his hard erect penis out of her rich pouty lips and lowered it, still dribbling sperm, down to her pleasure box and parting her still juicy labia with the mushroom shaped crown, he slid the throbbing head inside her eager hole. To John it was as though he had slid into a soft wet silky glove, her vaginal muscles closed around the swelling shaft. She seemed hotter and somehow softer than he could remember her being before; John urged into her until he was fully inserted and their hips were press against each other. Antoinette arched her back thrusting her breasts up for attention. John leaned his head down and sucked one now hardened nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue, nibbling the tip and sucking the breast with his eager mouth. The soft moan told Roy she was more than ready as she pushed up trying to set the pace her breath coming in shorter and shorter pants. It became obvious to John that she wanted to take command, he gripped her waist and rolled over allowing her to assume the femme superior position. He knew she would be able to feel it go deeper as she engulfed the pulsating prick; with a lunge Antoinette opened her pussy and allowed herself to slide downwards almost engulfing his scrotum in her endeavour to get him deeper inside her sucking vagina. John was fully aware that she could only remember John's prick reaching such depths, touching places that had never been touched by anyone else. Still holding onto her slim waist John began raising and lowering her hips as he kissed her hard nipples. She was now gasping for breath and began humping herself up and down as fast and as hard as she could, she soon began to show signs of tiring and her energy levels began to fall.

John felt he had to be back in charge of the situation, and holding her tight he rolled her over again. This time he was on top of her driving slowly and methodically into her wet pussy lips. Scanning her mind he was aware that she could feel his enlarged balls slapping and banging against her ass, with each stroke exciting her. John felt her begin to move against him more urgently and they began slamming against each other, the rhythm quickened, and Antoinette's swollen pussy muscles tightened against John's prick. The strokes became harder and deeper each time until she could take no more. Antoinette's pussy contracted against him; before he knew it they were both moaning and could feel their impending orgasms race towards the ultimate conclusion. Antoinette began moaning in ecstasy which only caused John to drive harder into her until she began cumming. Antoinette's could only make urgent gasps and moans as her intense orgasm crashed through her slender frame as she felt the head of John's thick prick grew fatter until it finally exploded drenching her insides with a flood of his thick sperm. Both of them were gasping and grinding like there was no tomorrow, until John gave one final spurting thrust and she came again and he collapsed down onto her satiated sweaty body, his lips clasped tight onto one of her nipples sucking and kissing it. They lay still, neither of them wanting to move, with John's prick still hard embedded inside her sweet pussy.

John felt as though he needed more and quickly pushed into her mind raising her arousal again and plunged up inside her once more she cried out,

"Oh fuck are you ready again so soon" followed by "Oh God I feel as though you are almost in my womb. Oh fuck you are as hard as ever. Oh fuck don't stop I want to feel you cum inside me again. I want to feel that thick sperm spread its heat."

John continued to thrust up her quivering vagina again and again as she moaned aloud and muttered,

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh, Oh, Oh I think I'm nearly there again."

He held her until he was ready to send his next load of cum deep into her willing spasming pussy. His constantly driving dick becoming a blur as he pounded in and out of Antoinette's clutching squelching pussy, as he rapidly brought his own orgasm towards its fruition. He felt the usual tingle in his scrotum and releasing her climax spurted a flood of hot sperm, coating her tender cervix with an unprecedented flow of his jetting sperm.

"Oh God I can feel that spreading everywhere inside me. Oh God it feels as though you are never going to stop. Oh God it's running out of me and I can feel it spilling onto the couch, what a mess.."

John continued to jet inside her and she began to jerk on the length of his throbbing ejaculating prick muttering,

"Oh, Oh, Ooooh!." With each successive thrust until John finally pulled out of her and shot the last jets of white fertile sperm over her jerking body, letting the pearly strings cover her breasts, finally it pooled and ran into her navel and down to her mound. She lay quivering and said,

"Oh my God what a fuck! Now I'm completely fucked in more ways than one."

John got up and cleaned off and before dressing helping her to her feet and assisting her to the bathroom to sponge the glutinous sticky evidence of their union from her tender vulva following which she quickly dressed before preparing and serving the meal before they landed at Dubai. John sat back and had a couple of whiskies reading the reports on the companies that seemed ripe for takeover when Jenny walked in and said the meal would be ready in twenty minutes. She told him she had been fast asleep and had woken only seconds before and was sorry she had been such poor company on the first leg of their Far Eastern flight but that she was more than willing to make up for it. John noticed the twinkle in her eye as she said it and began to undo the buttons of the front of his shirt. John was in no mood for a quickie and so allowed her to remove his shirt, slacks and shorts and slowly began to remove her dress bra and panties leaving her dressed in a very sexy suspender belt and stockings.

Seeing her dressed like that brought his penis to full erection in seconds. His mood changed and he knew he would have to have her soon. Leaving her stockings on, he lay her back and mentally stimulated her arousal and saw immediately that her outer lips were bathed in her sweet glutinous juices and they parted as he nuzzled the head of his raging hard-on between her willing and ready pussy. Her arousal was such that she was panting with excitement and pulling him towards her, she allowed him to push the mushroom shaped crown up into her soft warm and wet caressing centre. He reached the limit of her tunnel with a few short strokes of his prick, and she said,

"Oh John you're filling me so full. I just love the feel of your erection filling me entirely; I never want anyone else inside me but you. Give me everything you have. I need your hot cum deep inside me."

These words coming from Jenny, a confirmed thirty five year old virgin spinster, who until a few weeks ago, had never allowed any man near her, let alone inside her. All he had done was take away the awful memories of her mother discovering her father with his hand up her skirt and the dreadful pictures painted by her mother of the disgust she had of sex; and how men mistreated women in general Now she was John's confirmed sex slave, since releasing her avoidance of the sexuality she now lusted after, and could not get enough of John's prick inside her.

John began to fuck her steadily and forcibly at first slowly increasing the speed as he shortened the stroke. Her soft and wet pussy making soft wet squishing noises as their mutual thrusting built to a crescendo. Her hips now high off the couch allowing John to bang into her as his huge ball filled scrotum slapped the cheeks of her backside. Her soft muscular interior caressing the intruding flesh and as her orgasm built her quivering and clutching waves of pleasure urged him on. The pressure increased in both John's scrotum and his prostate and he felt the first signs of sperm pushing up along the core of his penis as it made its way to the swelling tip. John mentally intervened and ensured that Jenny hit her climax at the same time, just as the first gush of sperm splashed against her cervix. She moaned in his ear,

"Oh yes that's what I love to feel your hot seed filling me."

John's pulsating prick poured spurt after spurt into her as she continued to thrust her hips against each of his jerks into her.

"Oh God don't ever stop giving me your prick," she said "after finding you and loving the feel of you deflowering me with your beautiful cock. I just can't get enough of you. Oh God! That's so hot. Oh God don't stop yet."

John continued pulsing jet after jet into her receiving orifice until she came down from her sexual high. He tried to pull out of her but she needed more. Rousing her arousal to a maximum he ravaged her for another ten minutes thrusting into her hot wet pussy over and over again.

She yelled "Oh God I'm there again."

John released another torrent into her hot box. She slammed her hips against him encircling him with her legs tightly holding him up hard against her cervical entrance until his jerking penis finally stopped flooding into her. He pulled out and allowed the final jet to cover her mound and labia with a thick coating of sperm. Her open coital lips allowing the thick ooze to run down her cleft and down over her brown star onto the couch below. She lay back unmoving, apart from running her hands up her leaking orifice and putting the rich creamy ooze into her mouth. Her breasts heaving up and down from exertion, as she struggled to get her breath deep into her lungs to renew the oxygen into her red blood cells.

"Oh John" she gasped "that was so wonderful, but we must hurry someone may jump to conclusions, either the right ones or the wrong ones."

With that she got up rushed to the small bathroom returning to sponge his prick and scrotum clean and then they dressed and went through to the main cabin for their meal. Shortly after which they began the descent into Dubai. V.I.P. status has its advantages and they were soon on the way to the hotel for their stay over to give the crew their rest time, the relief crew not being available for this trip. They arrived at the hotel and were given a magnificent suite taking the whole of the top floor it even had its own deck with a private swimming pool and the view across the hotel gardens and the sand dunes beyond were magnificent.

John had never been attracted to the Arabian women with their unattractive black shrouded dress code (Abaya and Jilbab) traditionally worn over their normal clothes, although in some cases of liberalisation, colours are slowly replacing the black garb. Their indoctrinated religious code and strong sense of morality was off putting to say the least, and the practice of hymen reconstruction in the Arab world seems to be a growing practice. He therefore decided that he would leave well alone and concentrate on visitors if he craved company. He gazed absentmindedly across the sand dunes when it suddenly occurred to him that as he had passed through the lobby he could understand every conversation going on around him and thinking back to Rome the two shop girls had been speaking in their village tongue and he could fully understand them and visa versa. The ring translated both ways as it had done in the hospital at the very beginning of his association with the ring. It had become so common place that he had forgotten its existence; he understood everyone's conversation as a matter of course regardless of dialect or language. He would need to pay more attention when they reached Hong Kong.

Jenny came in and informed him that she was going to go shopping, she could not resist a visit to the souk, John hated shopping with a passion and thanking her for the invitation he apologised and informed her that he would not be joining her. John told her he needed to have a couple of drinks and relax before their onward flight to the Far East. In reality if he had been elsewhere, he would have been on the prowl for a little sexual dalliance. She left and he changed into a traditional robe provided by the hotel and went down to the lobby to see what talent if any was around. He had to admit to himself Dubai or not, he was feeling decidedly randy. Arriving at the bar provided primarily for foreign visitors; he scanned the room and realised most of the women were professionals and were there to provide sex at a price. Many of them had already been affected by some sort of sexually transmitted diseases and a couple had contracted HIV. He felt sorry for the majority of them as they had to be part of the foreign traffic in sex workers. Using the strong power the ring gave him John reached out and started the healing process and the diseases were under attack. The bar and its women for hire, was not the place for him. John then went down into the lobby and watched the comings and goings of people checking in and out of the hotel.

He suddenly spotted a couple; from the way she spoke in the usual western drawl John assumed she was American from an area around Texas, and the man with her looked like an Arab sheik, complete with his retinue of followers around him. John heard the swarthy Arab say they had booked 2 suites, as his fiancé would be occupying one until after the wedding the following day. They had arranged for the hotel to provide the wedding feast in a large tent in the dunes for the huge number of guests arriving by chartered 747 later in the day. She was very attractive, she had long dark hair, she was dressed immaculately in a pink business suit and high heels, her breasts pushed out, and as he scanned her, John could picture the firm milky white breasts with large nipples pushing against her lace bra, and she looked to be in her early twenties. John read her mind and saw she was a technically a virgin. She had graduated with top honours from Harvard Business School and had plenty of sexual exploits during her time there but had never allowed full penetration. She was highly sexed and could not wait for her husband to take her, long overdue, virginity. He had insisted that she be checked by doctors to see that her virginity was intact, before asking her to marry him. John, since receiving the ring, had become a sexual predator and he loved nothing better than knowing a bride would be walking down the aisle, fully filled with his sperm and he was determined to find a way into her panties.