The Ring of Cronus Pt. 16

Story Info
John is seduced by a Chinese courtesan - or is he?
6.2k words
4.63
62.8k
43

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 21

The Journey was long and uneventful apart from the two hostesses and Jenny giving him a wonderful time as one by one they came into the office and allowed him to ravage their sweet pussies several times, each providing a different satisfaction on each separate occasion and kept him from feeling unwanted.

They landed at the old runway in Hong Kong, always a difficult landing with the narrow runway and the gusts of wind across the ocean either side. They made it safely down and exited to a cacophony of sounds. The babbling Chinese and Cantonese intermingled with European voices as greeting were being exchanged between friends, business associates and visitors all speaking different languages at the same time. John could understand them all and as they were ushered through the VIP exit, John spoke to one of the officers, using her local dialect, saying that he found the noise overwhelming. She looked surprised to hear a European person speak with such clarity that she said,

"Oh you get used to it,"

Then she continued to compliment him on his knowledge of her language. Jenny looked startled and said she did not know that he spoke Chinese but the she was very impressed. They arrived as usual very early in the morning at a large five star hotel and were shown to an enormous suite with its own conference room. This had been arranged for the initial meeting with the Chinese Company SURECO was considering for a takeover. The bell boy left and the very attractive and petite young Chinese girl left behind said she was their suite hostess and would be available should they require anything. She was allocated to this suite alone and would ensure that anything the occupants needed would be provided. The bar in the reception room was very well stocked, as John's body time clock was still on evening time, he asked for a large scotch, when Jenny, who had been allocated a room next to the suite, came in the hostess handed her the requested martini. Jenny was soon on the telephone confirming the time of their meetings and informed John they would arrive at 10 o'clock, but they had insisted that the SURECO team have dinner with them afterwards, adding that if the agreement was in order they would take the team to their chairman's residence for the actual signing.

John felt it a little too early for them to make such assumptions, but he agreed to wait and see what happened at the first introduction. The party of Chinese arrived and the formal introductions began, the hotel had advised Jenny on the best method of receiving Chinese guests and had laid on the necessary arrangements, the formal drinking of tea was obligatory and once the long formalities were over. They went through to the board room and there was much bowing as everyone sat down. The draft proposals were in front of each attendee, all of whom looked carefully through the file, and attuning his ears to their quiet conversation and understanding their language he heard them saying that the chairman would get a lot more out of this westerner by the time the agreement was finished. John noted the comment and reading their minds he could see that they were, as Jim had told him they would, as usual going to try introducing trickery and devious practices into the negotiations. They asked for a few minor points to be explained and begged to be allowed to withdraw and discuss the matter with their board.

At this John point and as graciously as he could, declined their offer of a formal dinner with their chairman who had not been present at the meeting, informing them that in his culture the celebrations would normally be held once the arrangements had been completed. They bowed and nodded as they left and said they would let Jenny know when the next meeting could be arranged, John thought to himself it had better be sooner, rather than later. Within an hour the Chinese representative rang to say that the next meeting would be at their offices in two hours time if that would be convenient for him. John readily agreed; they left the hotel with Jenny accompanying him and arrived to a reception of note; all the senior management of the company were there and drinks were being liberally served. He had seen in the minds of the representatives of the Chinese company at the previous meeting, which in their usual manner with foreigner's, they had as usual intended to get them pretty merry; so that when they went into the meeting it would be with board members who were very sober. They would then endeavour to get John to agree whilst under the influence of drink. The Chinese had a very neat way of swaying the balance of any agreement to fall neatly on their side.

The girls serving up the drinks were very pretty and chosen for their features to be particularly attractive to western eyes. They all wore a 'cheongsam', a tight fitting dress with a very high split up the one side of the skirt, designed to show a lot of leg. These were split almost to the hip revealing they had little or nothing on underneath. John saw one of the more attractive young women, trying to attract his attention and out of curiosity he followed her into a side room. John using the power of the ring looked around and saw the cameras, which were hidden from normal view, ready to record everything that took place in the room. Taking advantage of the rings forces John fogged the lenses. The hostess turned to face John as he spoke to her in English, she came towards him sultrily with a smile on her face, beginning her attempt to seduce him; she unclipped and unzipped the dress letting it fall away, revealing her naked form. She was a lovely young thing, being of small stature, probably no more than 5 feet 1 inches tall. She was slender with rounded hips and tiny breasts. She was indeed beautiful John scanned her mind to see that she was indeed a professional, trained to please and the scan confirmed that she was clear of all diseases. She had been brought in by the Chinese company to seduce him and the cameras would record every detail and sound of their wild sex, the pictures would be used to influence him into accepting her boss's new proposals.

The cameras lenses having been taken out, John used the rings power once again allowing him to mute the hidden microphones. John was determined to take advantage of the situation, so seeing that the pretty young Chinese woman was available and that she was already willing and naked, he scooped her up onto the edge of the table and spread her legs wide. Again using the rings awesome power he checked ensuring there were no cameras or microphones he may have missed with his first sweep, their actions were now, unknowing to the young seductress, undetectable to the watchers and listeners. John dropped his trousers and shorts and mentally stimulating her arousal to a peak rubbing his erection along her slit which had been shaved for John's benefit (most Chinese prefer a densely covered bush of hair). He had noticed she had subtly changed her position to ensure that one of the well positioned cameras had the best view, John moved forward easing inward until the thick head of his penis had disappeared; she gasped and made sweet sounds meant to encourage him. Once the head was inside her smooth wet orifice John rammed his prick deep inside her and took her savagely. She arched up and true to her training gave back as much as she was getting. Her rhythmic movements were intended to please any man and to give as much sexual pleasure as possible. Her soft core carefully caressing the thick length as it reamed her.

The beauty beneath him had been trained well in the art of a courtesan, and John could feel her arousal reaching its peak. He held her there as he ravaged her unmercifully. She was drenched in perspiration as her body writhed and bounced on the table with the savageness of his thrusts. She whimpered and still murmured encouragement, despite the rough treatment, for this was what all her careful training had been about. John whispered in her ear in her own dialect that the cameras were off and the microphones were not working and she could relax and enjoy herself. Her Chinese oval eyes widened in horror as she realised her masters could not see or hear anything. Arching up she suddenly felt John cum deep inside her and he released her climax. She screamed as her climax raced through her clenching coital muscles, her hips thrusting hard upwards forcing him hard against her cervix. His prick eagerly pumped into her over and over she groaned and squealed as her climax rippled through her slender small body as she continued jerking on John's rampant ejaculating penis; and as he pulled out she lay back ravaged by his onslaught. She spoke quietly to him in her own dialect saying,

"Oh Sir, I am sorry, I was told what to do. I am so sorry to have to do this, but I have to support a family in the interior, and there is no other work available, but this, for me. I am so ashamed."

John pulled her to her feet and she oozed sperm from her tender lips. He wiped himself on a tissue and dressed carefully putting the soiled mess into his pocket but before leaving he slipped into the courtesan's hand a bundle of American dollars, sufficient to keep her family for a long time.

As soon as he was spotted back in the room, they were asked to go through to the meeting room, where, as John expected, a new team sat to do the final negotiations for the agreement. John let them put their new proposals on the table allowing them to explain the full details in perfect English. John responded pointing out that was not their agreement and was totally unacceptable. They looked at him and informed him that he was needed at the door where certain information would be given to help him. John scanned the speaker's mind and saw that he was not aware that none of his sexual antics with the trained courtesan had been recorded. John then spoke in fluent Chinese and the power of the ring enabled each and every member of the board including the Chairman to hear in his own dialect what he said.

"Gentlemen, if that is a word you can understand the meaning of, I am fully aware of your guiles and the treacherous way you have endeavoured to get me and my accompanying staff intoxicated and your ruse to photograph me with your beautiful and skilfully trained courtesan. I thank you for the privilege and advise you that she was extremely skilled and she provided such pleasure allowing me to take her as I wished, I insist that after such a wonderful performance you should allow her to go back to her family without taking any repercussions against her. If this is not carried out immediately the negotiations are over and let me leave you with no doubt in your minds that I shall leave this and your holding company in China out of any of SURECO's future plans."

They sat aghast; for not only had this European thwarted their plans, but he had addressed them in their own tongue with the expertise of one having been born and raised there. They withdrew and Jenny looked at John quizzically and asked,

"John, What did you say to them? They looked so shocked."

John explained "They have tried to get all of us intoxicated with drink and possibly drugs and they have attempted to let a young woman seduce me and capture it all on film to blackmail me into signing an unfavourable agreement."

She looked shaken, but before she could reply they returned. The boot was now on the other foot. They knew they had blown the deal; they were prepared to sign the original proposal without alteration. They were also aware that the Chinese Government had desperately wanted the deal to get SURECO into China bringing with it the development funds training and employment for peasant population of the region. They would be in serious trouble if the deal did not go through. John told them that he would need to talk to his board to see if they still wished the deal to go ahead. The once confident and overzealous board members including the pompous chairman looked grey; the chairman bowed and said softly,

"We will wait here until you have a reply."

John left the room with Jenny leaving SURECO's surprised Chinese lawyer, who was slightly intoxicated, sitting with the directors of the Chinese company, until the two SURECO's representatives returned. John put a call through to America, and having woken the household from its slumber, he spoke to Amanda who was with Jim her husband; John enquired about his health and was pleased to hear that he was improving and relayed the story, missing out the part where he had ravaged the Chinese prostitute, John also added that he believed they had learned their lesson and would be loyal employees in future; if they carefully weeded out the main culprits. They both agreed and John returned to sign the original deal. The meeting continued in a very subdued manner with an overwhelming sigh of relief when John told them he would sign. Apologies reigned in from all sides and the swearing of unrestricted loyalty in all future business. The meeting concluded when notification of the transfer of funds had been received by SURECO's local bank and the transfer would take place once the inspection of the assets had been carried out by John accompanied by senior officers of the Chinese company and the Government representative.

The meeting adjourned, they ate and drank to celebrate the closing of the agreement. As they did so John used the ring and scanned all the Chinese minds; quickly sorting out the people that would stay and the ones that would go. Jenny later sent the recommendations to the Government representative and also the fact that the new General Manager would be appointed by the main American Board of SURECO in the near future. Jenny was to remain in Hong Kong whilst John was given a tour of the plants and offices both local and in the mainland itself. The days passed quickly as he was whisked from one site to another, the Chinese Company had many factories in different parts of China. Travelling by plane train and motor vehicle from one site to another took a considerable amount of time and effort on John's part leaving little time for anything else. At each factory the story was the same the machinery was new, but of a design that was outdated, and SURECO would as the report had indicated need to modernise the production methods.

Finally satisfied with what he had seen John returned to the hotel in Honk Kong; John phoned Amanda and Jim giving a complete verbal report of his findings and finished by informing them both that his full report would follow when Jenny had completed it from his notes; John spent the next few hours finalising it and finally it was sent off. The Transfer of funds took place and the Far East side of SURECO was now a reality. Jenny apologised for the fact that her period was almost over but she hoped to be fine the following day each of them therefore retired early to their respective rooms, as the following morning would see them on their way to Japan. Jenny had to make the flight arrangements with the crew and get a slot to depart as early as possible. John lay back relaxed as he heard the bedroom door open and to his surprise the beautiful Chinese courtesan from the meeting stood there. She ran to the side of the bed and knelt down thanking him profusely for the gift of money and the fact that no action had been taken against her for failure to provide the required pictures. John looked at her and smiled she took this as an invitation and slid out of her dress and into bed saying,

"Last time was business this time is for enjoyment."

She pulled back the covers and he could see her tiny breasts and her slim waist, her pubic hair was a faint shadow as it had began to grow back. She opened her mouth and attempted to suck his growing penis inside but realising it was an impossibility she resigned herself to lick up and down the fully hardened shaft, he felt between her legs and she was wet. John lifted her mouth off his erection and sat her on his chest with her open sex near his mouth quickly inserting his tongue inside her small opening, her tiny opening bloomed like a lotus flower, and John began to swirl his tongue around brushing it against her hard nub of a clitoris every few seconds. Her fist climax exploded allowing her gushing sweetness to cover his probing tongue. She arched towards him rubbing her soft lotus like lips onto his sucking mouth.

John slid her down and she allowed his throbbing length slimming to gain its entry into her soft offering. She sat up and she felt it thicken, her eyes widened as she could feel the crown of John's penis hard against the cervical entrance to her womb. She pleasured him over and over; as she felt him come towards a climax she would ease off, and then bring him up again. He could feel her controlling her own orgasm and when he was ready John sent a shock wave of orgasmic pleasure through her and let his own explosive eruption fill her; flooding her with pleasure and thick jets of sperm. She looked radiant as she felt the warmth spread through her. John pushed her onto her back and then pleasured her again and again as he drove his thick penis continually in and out of her spasming pussy, bringing her towards her orgasm over and over letting each one almost break before allowing her climax to subside before bringing her to a peak once again until neither of them to hold back any longer and the dam burst.

She was thrusting up to receive each jet as it entered her and she moaned with ecstatic pleasure as she knew she had pleased him. John let her down slowly; when he withdrew he looked at her with satisfaction as she lay with her legs splayed and her open lotus lips covered in his thick sperm. When she had recovered she thanked him again saying to him in her own singsong dialect that he had pleased her as much as she knew she had pleased him. She would now go back home and try to pick up her life and marry her life long sweetheart. John held her back and taking his wallet from his pocket despite her protestation placed a large bundle of dollars into her hand. It's not for you, it's not for the pleasure you have given me, and it's for your family with my sincere thanks for making you what you are. She smiled and with a radiant look she whispered,

"Thank you." and she slipped out of the door and was gone.

The following morning Jenny informed John they would be delayed for some time as there was considerable air traffic congestion in the area, she would need to pay a visit with the pilot to the head of air traffic to smooth the way, for as early a slot, as could be found. John fully understood the Chinese way of doing things and although not agreeing with the necessity to bribe officials, knew there was no other way to get away quickly. Jenny left to find the pilot and John went through to the lounge in his robe where the young Chinese room hostess waited for him; John sat down and she bowed bringing him tea. John used the rings power to scan her mind and found her to be twenty one and married to a young man of European extraction and they lived in a tiny flat not far from the hotel. Her husband was a rising star at the bank and although he had had two promotions they still found great difficulty in meeting their financial obligations. John from his scan could see her husband, he was qualified and very bright, John was determined to find people he could trust and from what knowledge he had gained from the scan of his wife; John was determined to offer him a job with the new SURECO Company. He also saw that as a result of financial pressures on her marriage, her sex life was somewhat lacking, her husband worked long hours and with her work at the hotel, they rarely saw each other and when they did, often one or the other was too tired for sex.

He raised her arousal and saw her eyes widen as her pussy suddenly became wet. She stood up and as her sexual arousal grew John reached out and without a word turned her around and unzipped her cheongsam. She turned back to face him and the horror of her exposure on her face said it all. She stood stock still and said,

12