The Ring of Cronus Pt. 17

Story Info
John enjoys the thrill and spills as he cums in Japan.
4.9k words
4.66
63.5k
42

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 22

The landing at Tokyo was uneventful and as they were about to disembark the pilot came back and said,

"I have just been advised over the radio that the American commercial attaché is meeting you and that the American Ambassador has arranged accommodation for you and Jenny at the American village that houses the foreign staff from the Embassy."

Looking at each other, both looked puzzled, as this was not part of any arrangements they knew of. They were duly greeted by the commercial attaché and John was informed that the ambassador wished him to dine with her privately at her residence that evening. John knew that she had been a famous film star at one time and when her husband had died in a car crash a few years before, she had gone into politics; quite recently she had been appointed Ambassador to Japan. John understood that she was still a very attractive forty year old and he was looking forward to meeting with her. He accepted the kind offer and the attaché phoned through to say that John be joining her for dinner, at that stage he did not realise it would be in more ways than one, and they left the airport in the embassy limousine. The Japanese driver whisked them skilfully and silently through the heavy Tokyo traffic until they, at last, turned into the Embassy housing compound. It was like a village cut off from the rest of the noisy Tokyo, they had been driven through, and it resembled a small American town; all the houses looked as though they had been transported directly from America. Little did John realise, that they had all been shipped and assembled lock stock and barrel.

Jenny was housed close by and John was shown into a house that was truly American in every sense of the word. It had all the latest American gadgets (many of which he later understood had been made in Japan) if he forgot they had just arrived in Japan he could easily believe he had been dropped in the middle of the USA. Apart from the fact that he was met and attended by a Japanese butler who, speaking in impeccable English, explained the house, John had been allocated, had a staff of five, including a cook, a gardener, a maid and a Geisha. He took the bags and was shown into the reception room where he was asked what he would like to drink. In the flash of an eye he was served a large measure of his favourite scotch from a bar that would have graced any large hotel. The bar had six stools a full hard wood counter and bar front with the wide choice of drinks in stock on display shelves behind. John settled back and was informed that his bath was ready would he care to take it now in preparation for dinner with the lady ambassador, who it seemed was expecting him within the hour.

John entered the bathroom to see a large sunken bath; this he thought to himself is not the usual bath for a mid western American home. He began to undress; as he started to remove his coat he felt small hands take over from behind and turning he saw a stunning Geisha, or Geiko, ready to assist. John scanned her mind and understood her language and dialect and spoke to her saying,

"I sorry but I was not expecting you; as I am not accustomed to a person assisting me with bathing."

She was astounded that John could speak her language and dialect so perfectly and as she bowed low she said simply,

"It is customary in Japan"

She bowed and continued to remove his clothes with considerable respect for this well spoken foreigner. John stood naked and she could hardly keep her eyes from looking at his rapidly hardening member. John carefully washed, paying particular attention to his genitals, as from his scan of her mind he had seen that it would be seen as unseemly to enter the Onsen or hot water bath without his genitals being clean. She raised her fan to her eyes to cover any embarrassment and asked him to get into the water. Stepping into the water, John then realised that the bath although sunken had an area around it, most unusual in Japan, for her to stand in to assist with his washing. John scanned her mind again and saw she was mesmerised with the size of his penis as most Japanese men were not so well endowed.

She sat down as John soaked the stress of the day from his body and began to prepare tea; she explained that she would then cleanse him in preparation for the evening meal with the Ambassador. John did as she requested and enjoyed her ministrations. She dried him and carefully and with skill she applied scented oils to his body, he was then given a Japanese robe to wear, and she gave him tea to drink explaining that he should sip it. Taking dainty steps she then showed John to the bedroom where his clothes for the evening had been laid out by the butler. John could sense that she was curious about the size of his penis; but being true Japanese she did not say anything. John let it go and thought to himself, things could get interesting as the stay progressed.

The butler, or major domo, showed John the way to the Ambassador's private quarters and he was greeted personally by, the very attractive, Ambassador who had her butler serve him a drink and they sat down to talk. John had expected a number of guests but it appeared they were to dine together. Cory, as she introduced her self, then explained that her dear friend Amanda had rang to tell her that he was coming to Japan. Several drinks later when the atmosphere had relaxed and the conversation had become less formal, she indicated that the stories Amanda had told her about their mutual friends Amelia and Lady Gateley must have been exaggerated, implying that she was curious to hear his side of the story. Just as John was about to reply they were informed that dinner was ready. They continued to talk during the superb meal and as the now relaxed couple withdrew to have coffee and drinks she dismissed the staff, informing them that they would not be required for the rest of the evening. They were alone. John scanned her mind and could see her curiosity about his reputed sexual prowess had been raised by Amanda's tales.

With no more ado John raised Cory's sexual arousal slowly and she leaned towards him displaying a considerable amount of cleavage and they embraced taking advantage of the moment John put his arms around her and kissed her on the lips. He felt them part allowing his tongue access he was not too surprised therefore when he felt her reach down and slide her hand along his thigh and felt his erection beginning to grow. Cory sighed and said,

"The stories would appear to be true, although I can't believe it, even as I am feeling it grow."

She pulled John to his feet and they climbed the stairs to the private section of the ambassadorial residence. John walked into a large room with several couches and a door leading to her private bedroom. Her desires had now reached a level of urgency and looking at John intensely she reached behind her dress and unzipped it. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, she was still a very attractive woman and the years had been kind to her. The under bra barely covered her nipples and her thong panties revealed a completely shaved pussy. John pulled her into his arms and they kissed passionately. John relaxed and allowed Cory to take off his jacket, shirt and release his trousers and shorts. She pulled away and knelt to remove his shoes and socks leaving him totally nude and very erect. She looked approvingly and began to rub his hard prick and ran her tongue over the tip easing it between her lips and curling her tongue along the sensitive underside. She murmured as well as she could,

"Amanda was right."

John reached down and released Cory's bra revealing her large pronounced nipples; he needed to suck on them so pulling Cory's mouth up off his throbbing hard-on he laid her back on the biggest of the couches in the room knelt down beside her and got his lips onto her hardening nipples. Neither one of them had spoken a word to each other since their kiss downstairs, but both knew that there was no turning back. She was stroking his prick with her hand and they arranged themselves into the sixty nine position; and as John licked her wet vaginal lips she took him into her mouth and began to deep throat his penis. Her arousal soared and John felt the first tremor of her climax, as suddenly her legs closed around his neck and she thrust up hard, John sucked her large clitoris as she began to pour her sweet scented and copious secretions over his face; John quickly dropped his mouth to her liquid centre and drank deeply pushing his tongue into her to get as much of her sweet cum as he could. She came down and said,

"My God Amanda said you were good. I can't wait for the main course."

John got up and slid his engorged penis between her thighs as he slid his lips up her smooth body sucking on each of her reddened nipples in turn, as he pushed the tip of his erection towards her quivering labia. She gripped it and pulled the head into her warm and wet orifice not without a little difficulty. Once the head was inside John allowed her to get used to its size and feeling her muscles relax he thrust inside. She had had many lovers in her time and had also had children, all had helped to stretch her vagina and as she cried out as she felt the intruding flesh lengthen and thicken as it filled her to the full.

"Oh my God." she moaned "That feels so fucking good. I feel so full I could scream. I have not felt this full for years."

Following her out burst she threw herself into a sexual frenzy as John ploughed into her with long strokes rapidly bringing on her second orgasm. She raged on the thrusting pole as it filled her to the maximum. She was wild and her orgasms rolled into each other and became almost one continuous climax. Her muscles tightened around him and her rippling climatic contractions squeezed and squished along John's hard length until he felt the pulses start, as it began to swell, as each shot burst out of him and splattered against her open womb. The cervix has no nerve endings but she could feel the heat as wads of sperm spread high into her vaginal cavity. She pushed upwards and he could feel her cervix moving as each thick jet shot out and around her deepest recesses. Cory moaned with pleasure as he lay still hard inside her and she said,

"My God you're still hard."

John nodded and quickly raising her arousal again began to drive his cum coated penis in and out of her again. She would have quickly attained another orgasm but he needed to cum with her; using the rings power he held her until he felt the usual pressure build in his enlarged scrotum and released her, she cried out as she felt her body reach its ultimate pleasure her vagina tightened as it went into a shuddering climax as he pumped another load of semen up inside her.

"My God." Cory said "Amanda was not exaggerating you're filling me with another load of luscious sperm. Have you got a sperm bank build inside your balls?"

Cory was insatiable and they fucked for hours until she was at last totally satisfied. John pulled out and spurted the last of his ejaculations over her sore breasts and stomach, and she said,

" Jesus John I feel as though I've pulled a train of studs who have all fucked me to a standstill."

She lay back her legs splayed and her pussy open and red with the intense fucking she had received. The thick creamy sperm was and would continue to be oozing out of her stretched orifice for hours. John walked through to her private bathroom and cleaned up before dressing. When he returned she was as he had left her, laid back on the couch her legs wide and lewdly displaying her open sex, she was exhausted but sexually satisfied for the first time in years and wonderfully happy.

John helped himself to another drink as Cory gradually pulled herself together and said,

"We must have another evening together, if possible, before you leave. I can't let Amanda have you all to herself."

She went through and sponged her sore vulva and gingerly walked back and slipped into a dressing gown and they sat and talked of the coming meeting for the proposed takeover of the Japanese company. Cory told him of the tricks the Japanese would try if he let them. John explained he had already had experience with the Chinese and she visible relaxed and said,

"In that case I'm happy that you will be able to cope with the devious business practices, often found in the East." She added, "I hoped your bathing practices are satisfactory as it is one of the many pleasurable sides of Japanese society."

She made coffee and they continued talking like old friends well into the early hours of the morning and John realised she was not only good looking and a great fuck but was extremely intelligent as well, he had a new respect for her by the time he left for his own accommodation.

John arrived and was surprised to see the butler, or major domo, waiting to see if John required anything before he bathed and retired for the evening. John said he would like a drink and the impeccable butler handed him a large whisky and bowed pointing to the bathroom John had used earlier. John was even more surprised when "Sayuri" the geisha was waiting and she removed his clothing and allowed him to wash before entering the Onsen. Her traditional kimono had been replaced by a simple one that wrapped around her and her heavy pancake makeup had been removed and had been replaced by simple western style makeup with a little lipstick on the lips. This showed her own features off and she looked very attractive. The ornate hairstyle 'taka shimada' (a high chignon worn with elaborate and ornate hair combs) had been replaced with a French pleat held with a single simple hair comb.

John stepped into the hot spring water of the bath and was surprised to see her undo the sash and slipping the simple kimono style robe from her shoulders. She stepped naked into the pool. John studied her body as she stepped down into the water, a step at a time. Her pubic hair was black and thick, but trimmed; her breasts were small but perfectly matched her slender form. She sat on the baths submerged seat and began to talk, as though they would normally be sitting together naked in a hot pool of spring water. After about 15 minutes they stood up and left the pool, the towels were laid out on the floor and she carefully dried him and asked him to be seated. John sat down as she completed her own drying and she knelt before him and bowed bringing her face almost level with his penis. Her tongue emerged and ran over and under the head of John's hardening manhood. She looked so fragile he hardly dared to breathe as she gradually took the head inside her mouth and began to move her lips and tongue up and down the top of his now leaking erection.

Sayuri was excellent at giving head and John could feel his balls begin to twitch and holding back he allowed a couple of drops to shoot out, as she eagerly swallowed the salty tasting pre-cum, and she smiled. John withdrew from her mouth and lifted her small body up and lay her back on the dry towels pushing his head between her spreading thighs. She was slick, as he began to tongue her opening and tiny bud of a clitoris. John scanned her mind and could see she had had many lovers, but only from her own choosing, she had never sold herself for money, as it would have been against her Geisha training to be a prostitute. Soon John could feel the stirrings of her first orgasm and having a desire to bring her to her first climax with him embedded in her delicate cleft, he moved his mouth up over her navel and onto her small breasts and tiny nipples. As he sucked her nipple the entire breast was in his mouth and he moved the crown of his penis against the soft wetness of the lips of her sexual opening, with the help of her small hands, eased the head slowly and carefully inside.

John's penis slimmed as it entered her and once inside he pushed upwards. Her legs closed behind him pulling him in until he could go no further. His penis swelled and stretched her to a comfortable full feeling and she rolled John onto his back and began the most erotic aerobic movements John could ever have imagined. Her body moved up and down engulfing him to the maximum as her hips and lower body were performing an erotic dance. The feeling was mind blowing and as she brought him to an enormous orgasm she let her own climax ripple through her contracting, squeezing and erotically mobile love tunnel. John shot into her, she jerked with the force and heat of each spurt of fertile sperm as John came and came, as she continued with her erotic climax. John finally finished and rolled her onto her back raised her already high arousal and began to push into her again. Her eyes flicked open and she said that she had never had anyone still hard after she had made them orgasm inside her; and asked fearfully if she had not pleased him?

John continued to thrust in and out of her tight box and told her he was always able to stay hard. He spoke softly and with careful consideration for her feeling explained in her own dialect, that she had pleased him so much, that he wanted to repay her with her own satisfaction. He reached into her mind and released her from any retained inhibitions, that she was only there to please him, and that this time was for her pleasure. (Traditionally Japanese women believe that they should not show excitement, but like Victorian women in England, they should let the men have the enjoyment and not show their true feelings.) She began to thrust up at him with her small but agile body and John felt the change in her rhythm as she pleasured herself on the thrusting prick. Her movements became wilder as her second orgasm approached, when it came it rocked her whole body, and she squealed with pleasure as John began to once more pump hot semen deep inside her. Her arms and legs gripped him tightly and her urgent and convulsing vaginal contractions were driving John to produce more than normal amounts of thick sperm deep into her receptive sleeve.

They finally came down from their erotic high and John scanned her mind to see the absolute pleasure she had felt as he had released her traditional inhibitions. He lay with his prick still inside her still quivering vagina with thick cream oozing out around his balls. She apologised for her wild behaviour and said,

"Oh forgive me I do not understand what happened to me, I showed much pleasure and that is unacceptable in Japanese society."

John whispered in her ear once again in her own native dialect,

"Do not concern yourself Sayuri you have pleased me so much and I am very happy and pleased with you."

Sayuri replied "I have never felt so much pleasure in my life,"

and as John withdrew from her silken opening she quickly rose to her feet and washed his genital region carefully drying off the still hard penis. She said,

"You are truly an unusual man you have cum twice and are still ready to go again."

John assured her that he had been pleased with her and that his penis would soften in due course.

She washed herself and dried her reddened and pouting outer lips squeezing the sperm out of her so that she would be clean, to re-enter the water to allow them both to relax before retiring to their separate beds. They slowly entered the bath and sat together their minds and bodies totally relaxed and John talked to her and listened to her story, as she told him her life history, in her own native dialect. Finally climbing out of the water; she dried him for the last time that night; she then began massaging the stress out of his shoulders, and finally placing her hands together as if in prayer bowed, thanking him again for allowing her the freedom to enjoy herself. A thing she had not known with Japanese men. John had another drink of scotch and retired sleeping soundly for the short time left before morning.

12