The Ring of Cronus Pt. 19

Story Info
John has sex with two brides and takes a stranger to bed.
7.8k words
4.64
105.8k
52

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 24

The flight went smoothly but there was some delay in the connecting flight and the next flight to Lusaka was not until early evening. They had almost eight hours before they had to check in for the next flight. Jenny said,

"John I need to do some shopping in Sandton, do you want to come with me or do you want me to get you anything?"

John declining her offer to let him accompany her, he asked her to get something for Janet. When she had left he rang Melanie Strong and spoke quietly,

"Melanie, It's me John. Are you free?"

When Melanie answered in the affirmative, he informed her,

"I'll book a room at the Airport Holiday Inn and wait for you. I'll tell reception I'm expecting my attorney."

"I'm with a client but I should be able to meet you in about three quarters of an hour." Melanie replied.

John confirmed the room and walked up and waited for her to arrive. There was still fifteen minutes to go when John heard a knock on his room door and he rose to open it to a smiling Melanie entered.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Johannesburg? You naughty man. I might have been too busy to see you."

"The only reason I'm here at all is that there was a delay in the connecting flight to Lusaka." John explained.

Not waiting for John to say anymore, she rushed forward and threw her arms around his neck and said

"Oh God what an unexpected pleasure."

John pushed her back across the bed and pulling open her blouse and she reached up behind her back released her bra which fell away revealing to John's eyes her wonderfully full breasts, he began to suck her .nipples hardening them in an instant, as he slid his hand up under her skirt to her very wet panties. John eased the skimpy material to one side slid in his finger; the sharp intake of breath was followed by,

"Oh God John I just don't know why but I just cannot resist you, I'm sure if my husband were to walk through that door now he would have to wait until you satisfied me before I would even acknowledge his presence"

He gently eased another finger inside and explored until he found her G spot. As she felt his fingers touch it her stimulation jumped and she thrust up her hips and exclaimed,

"Oh God that's wonderful don't let it stop."

John had been sucking her breasts and they were becoming tender so he slid his mouth southwards and her breathing became more laboured, he withdrew his cum coated fingers and pulled down her flimsy panties. Melanie pulled her skirt up over her hips and widened her legs in total and absolute submission and as he slid his tongue over her clitoris she went wild, thrusting up and causing his re-entering fingers to go deeper. John reached down and unzipped his trousers pulling them and he pulled down his shorts and edged closer with his oozing prick. She felt the heat as it neared her oozing sex.

"Oh God I need it inside me John. It seems forever since you last fucked me. My husband is smaller and he does not have your staying power."

Melanie whispered in a desperate voice; she grabbed the thick phallus and rubbed it up and down her wet vulva the rich honeyed juices quickly coating it; John pulled his penis away wanting Melanie to beg for him to put the thick penis into her. He continued to suck her clitoris; her resulting reaction to this direct frontal attack was to increase her thrashing up and down, her moans became louder, her need grew stronger. John slipped his tongue into her along his thrusting fingers; he could tell that her climax was near, he quickly moved back up to suck her tender breasts and rubbed her G spot. Lining up his dripping mushroom shaped crown he eased if forward as he rotated his hips, John slipped out his fingers and rubbed her clitoris and she put her legs behind him and pulled him towards her; the head of John's erect penis, which was already parting her vulva, slid inside and her eyes widened.

"Oh John" she said "what are you waiting for?"

John pushed hard and his prick slid all the way inside it swelled and lengthened as it filled her.

"Oh John you are reaching where my husband could never hope to reach, but don't hesitate just cum inside me, I'm already pregnant with your child but don't be too rough we have the child to consider as well as our own needs."

She was so far aroused that it overcame any fears and John throwing all caution to the wind began to ride her hard and her passion took over as she urged him ever deeper and faster. John felt her orgasm well up and before he could stop her she clamped her legs around his back and held him hard up against her deepest point as the fluttering muscles lining her vaginal walls clamped down and her arms came around his neck. He urged deeper and with a grunt of animalistic satisfaction his buttocks clenched as he neared his climax. Melanie was too far gone to care, her heels were hitting urgently against John's buttocks driving him deeper into her spasming vagina. John's balls were at bursting point he could not hold back; as the pressure grew the urgent thrusting of his hips and the tightening of his buttocks announced the arrival of his climax and he released thick fertile sperm, it jetted up his swelling phallus and out coating the inside of her spasming vaginal sheath.

"Oh Yes" Melanie cried out, "Your cumming, Oh fuck, Oh fuck don't pull out, Oh God that feels so good I now know why I miss you and am always ready to commit adultery with you , but it always feels so hot and there's so much of it. Oh fuck I can't stop. Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

John eased back as he let the last drop ooze into her. She lay there and whispered horsley to him,

"Oh fuck John I had almost forgotten that you can always be relied on to keep your erection I can feel that you're still hard."

He raised her arousal again and began to fuck her with short fast stokes she was instantly responding and her legs were still gripping him behind his back her pointy tits were slightly larger than he remembered, her areola looked darker but that was due to her pregnant state, with their red hard nipples were shaking to and fro. Her energy was endless as she allowed him to thrust into her harder and faster. Her pussy clamped down and she screamed,

"Oh fuck John! I'm there again. Oh fuck! Don't stop. Oh fuck let me feel you cum again if you can."

John raced on his scrotum tightened his buttocks clenched each clench sending another delivery of his fertile seed racing up the core of his hard penis to shot out with mercurial force, she gasped as once more she felt it jetting deep inside her pregnant vagina, her womb already swelling with John's child. She shuddered again and again as she felt surge after surge being deposited inside her, spreading the hot sperm in every available space. She lay back spent and her swollen vulva leaked thick creamy cum onto the bed covers. John looked at his watch and asked Melanie if she wanted more or did she want lunch. Melanie said reluctantly,

"Oh John as much as I want you, at this stage in my pregnancy and as I've expended so much energy I really needed lunch."

They showered and dressed and went down to eat. After the meal Melanie said,

"Goodbye and don't arrive without telling me next time. I'll see you soon for the next board meeting."

She kissed him lightly on the cheek and he watched as she climbed into her Convertible Mercedes and drove back to the office.

John met Jenny at the first class check-in and they boarded the delayed flight they drank the usual glass of champagne and in a short time the pilot announced their arrival and the South African Airways flight finally set down in Lusaka, where they were met by Miriam in the BMW. They dropped Jenny off at the flat and John arranged to meet her at the office the following day. Miriam was so pleased to see him and told him that the wedding was in two days time. Her two friends, the brides to be, had said they wanted to have lunch with John, at the hotel the following day, to tell him all about the arrangements. Miriam said disappointedly,

"I would love to have joined you all but unfortunately I have to work."

John who looked tired apologised to Miriam for the fact that he was too exhausted to eat or to make love at that moment after the transatlantic flight and then the flight from Johannesburg (he did not mention the wild sex he had had with Melanie that had also contributed to his tiredness) and they retired to bed holding each other tightly fell asleep almost immediately.

It was still dark when John became aware of a warm glow around his penis and found Miriam with his hardening erection in her mouth as she licked and sucked his rapidly responding prick. John felt his climax getting close and controlling his urge to climax shot a little of his ejaculate down the back of her throat and pulled out, before quickly getting between her legs, he then leaned forward and aimed the hard head, as she lifted her hips to give him an easier entrance, and he felt her lips part easily as he slid deeply into her wet pussy. John rocked backwards, pushing her knees forward and as he settled between her hips, his rigid cock sank into the very depths of her sex. He needed her, he worked his hips back and forth, swinging his buttocks in circles, causing his cock to stir her pussy like a spoon in a basin of porridge, and all the while her clitoris was rubbing against him. Leaning forward his mouth closed over each nipple in turn pulling and stretching each as they in turn hardened in his mouth. Miriam screamed loudly as her pussy convulsed around John's plunging cock. Again and again, the spasms rocketed through her; clenching her pussy muscles so tight around his throbbing ejaculating phallus that John thought she would never stop. As her eager and aggressive convulsions slowly began to lessen, he lay forward on top of her, his knees bent as he felt his hard prick twitch as the last drops pushed out of the tip. The full length of his cock was buried up to the hilt inside her quivering sheath. His lips left her breasts and found her mouth and he kissed her passionately as their tongues touched together softly.

John put his arms around her, holding her tightly; at that moment neither wanted to move, they just wanted to continue to feel the post coital sexual bliss that both were feeling at that precise point in time, she looked radiant after the superb climax she had achieved. As her pussy stopped it's clenching, John decided he needed more. What followed in the next few minutes was plain and simple, lustful fucking. He felt the need to drive into her hard and fast. The rigid length of his prick hammered into her now sopping pussy so hard, his whole body jerking and as he felt her respond. The bed was shaking and the head board was banging against the wall. About all she could do was push up hard against him and let him have his way. John forced her down and pulled her knees up to her waist and she wrapped her feet over his pounding ass. In this position, she was spread so open and John's thrusting cock had unrestricted access to her vagina. The room was filled with the sound of slapping flesh, as the continually collided wetly together, as their sighs, moans and groans and the banging of the bed board all contributed to the sounds of their sexual coupling. A thin film of perspiration was running down their bodies as John continually slammed into her, almost the whole length of his swollen cock rubbing backwards and forwards across her hard and sensitive clitoris.

John switched into her mind to ensure that neither she, nor, the developing embryo, was suffering from his onslaught; the rings powers were constantly adjusting his penis length ensuring that he did not do the developing embryo any harm. Their hips and pubic mounds moving over each other as the feverish dance of love continued. It seemed as if she could feel every swollen vein that circled the rigid shaft of his prick as her pussy lips fluttered against this intruding flesh as it ploughed in and out, her inner muscles wrapped tightly around the invader, which pounding her as if there was no tomorrow.

A loud moan escaped her lips, as she put her feet on the bed and lifter her hips and thrust her pussy upwards, John felt the pressure build and the surge of his impending orgasm. It started as a tingle in his stomach, burst like a rocket in his balls and set off convulsive movements deep inside his erupting prick. The sound of his voice, loud and filled with lust, filled the room as she stiffened under him,

"Yes! Yes!"

. "Take it take it all." John cried

Her screaming reply, as her massive second climax rushed through her whole being, was,

"Fuck Me! Fill me with your cumI want to feel your sperm inside me! Oh, God! I'm cumming again!"

As she thrashed wildly about, her orgasm was so great that every muscle in her quivering body tensed and strained, John thrust his over sized cock to the very bottom of her clenching sheath and held it there, her muscles squeezed the pulsating shaft and her pussy lips were releasing surplus sperm around the base of the deeply embedded shaft and pubic hair, as her steaming pussy sucked along the entire length of the swollen length. John's whole body shook with indescribable waves of pleasure, she held him there, firmly implanted, the throbbing organ still jetting violently against her ripening womb. The moment passed their convulsing muscles slowed, eventually stopping, as they calmed down and got off the soiled sheets and entered the shower carefully sponging and soaping each other with tenderness and care. They dried each other off and dressing, they finally left; she was going to the hospital and John to the office for an early start.

Entering the office John went to the computer to check the shares he had been buying under a huge number of nominee shareholders names and could see his share holding was now approaching 11% these combined with Amanda's and Jim's shares meant they had a controlling vote for any eventuality. Although at present no cause for concern had presented itself. John's cash holdings were also growing at an exponential rate and he quickly set about splitting and moving money into pre-prepared accounts so as not to draw the attention of any tax or government enquiry. He was wealthy, at the top of his career and could have any woman in the world he desired. John thanked God for the day he stopped to help an old man by the side of the road, for without that having taken place; he would never have received the gift of the ring. The sun was shining and everything in the world seemed wonderful. John had yet to find the curse the ring would bring.

Jenny came in to remind John of the luncheon appointment, Miriam had told her to enter in his diary. He left around 11.30 to meet Susan and Terry at the hotel and going straight up to the suite poured drinks in readiness for their arrival. They were sent up from reception and had no sooner entered the foyer of the suite that they both ran forward and hugged and kissed him; they were bubbling with enthusiasm and were telling him that the arrangements were all in place and both of them planned to stay with him for the afternoon if that was OK by him. John phoned down for lunch to be served and when it arrived they sat and ate, drank two bottles of wine and in no time at all the lunch was over. They were full and slightly intoxicated but very suggestive. John told them to take a nap and he would see them soon. Terry went into the master bedroom and he followed her in. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs as he climbed onto the bed beside her kissing her and running his hands over her large but pert breasts then quickly he pushed her top up and released her front opening bra. Her ample breasts spilled our and she moaned as he encircled each nipple with his tongue.

"Oh John" she said "I'm getting married tomorrow and I need to feel your wonderful prick inside me and let you cum deep inside me. I have missed your super prick and need to feel it in me, now. I only hope we can continue after I'm married I can't imagine my life without your lovely penis inside me."

Sucking and licking her swelling nipples John slipped his hand up her skirt, and felt her moist panties, he pulled them down and moved his mouth from her breasts down under her skirt and clamped his lips onto her gaping sex, forcing his tongue inside as far as he could. She gasped with pleasure and within minutes she clamped her thighs tight against his head and raised her hips as she came and the rich honey of her orgasm flooded into John's taste buds. She was gasping and her breath was being sucked in noisily through her open mouth. John quickly stripped off his clothes and got between her spreading thighs. His prick throbbed as he pushed it between the swollen lips of her pussy, spreading and stretching them as it slid inside her hot vaginal sleeve.

Terry raised her hips up off the bed as she felt John's thick penis penetrate her depths she quickly closed her legs around his back pulling him in up to the hilt, and she felt the thick prick change as it swelled to fill her; John lay still allowing her to accommodate the thickness and as she relaxed he began to withdraw until just the head lay inside, then thrust up until he could feel the tip of swollen appendage engage against her previously impregnated cervical entrance. She was still, as far as he knew, totally unaware of her pregnant state it was quite common at times of stress before a wedding for a woman to have her hormones disturbed and her periods to be late. Terry cried out and from her moaning and deep intakes of breath, she loved him to satisfy her that way, and he repeated the slow action over and over again until he felt her rhythm begin to match his own. As he quickened the pace she matched it until their bodies were moving together as his prick pistoned in and out in a frantic burst of sexual energy. John felt the ripples and clenching muscular contractions as her climax tore through her quaking form. She screamed,

"Oh fuck! I'm there John, don't stop, and let your cum fill me, I need to feel that hot sperm. I need to feel it fill me. Oh God don't stop."

John came and came. She was insatiable almost as if this was the last sex she was ever going to get. Her body kept pushing up, attempting to get as much fertile sperm into her as she could, and milking him dry. At last she calmed down and lay back, her legs wide open, and as John removed his long hard cock, the sucking sounds it made, as it pulled out from her still spasming but sperm filled sex, were quite audible.

Leaving Terry splayed and leaking John made his way through the foyer of the suite into the other room, his dripping probe proudly standing to attention in front of him, where Susan had gone to rest after her meal. She lay there feigning sleep her dress beside the bed and wearing only her bra and French knickers. John pulled her wide legged lacy French knickers aside revealing her open and soaking pussy, pouting at up at him. She had been listening to John as he fucked her friend in the master bedroom and she was highly aroused; John pulled the lacy garment down and off her legs throwing them casually onto the floor, immediately he got in between her legs and splitting the pouting lips of her wet pussy he slid into her with one long hard thrust; she was so lubricated that there was almost no resistance despite the fact that she was incredibly tight. As his long prick was driven forcibly into her, her eyes opened and then suddenly rolled up until only the whites were showing and she started to climax, all John had done was enter her and let his penis thicken and press hard against her cervix, he had not stimulated her in any other way.

John could feel her pussy as it convulsed around him, her body writhing underneath him in ecstatic pleasure. Judging from the tightness and her eager responses, once he started pounding into her John knew he wasn't going to last long - but didn't really care, he knew that the ring would allow him to produce as many climaxes as needed and he could produce fertile sperm time after time. John fucked Susan hard and fast, knowing that he did not need to consider if the pace was pleasing her or not, she had after all already had a massive orgasm, the ring would allow him to raise her arousal time after time. John suddenly realised that this would be the first time he would be going to a double wedding when both brides would be walking down the aisle, carrying his developing embryos embedded in their wombs. He quickly read into her mind and confirmed that she was defiantly pregnant with his child from their previous sexual exploits and he began to stimulate her arousal building her up to an enormous climax that would go on and on ensuring her peak would co-inside with his own climax. Susan screamed as her orgasm hit crying out,