The Ring of Cronus Pt. 20

Story Info
John enjoys the doctors favours but takes others.
3.4k words
4.53
60k
37

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 25

The South African flight landed into New York and the two of them were met and flown to the estate, to be greeted by Amanda, who said that they would all be leaving at 06.00 the following day for Brazil. In the mean time they could go up to their rooms and dinner would be served in about an hour's time. John had just stepped into the shower when he heard the door open and within seconds Amanda had slipped off her dress and was in the shower with him. Her hunger for his already hardening prick was almost insatiable; she parted her legs leaning back against the shower wall, raising her leg to give him easy access, she pulled him towards her open sex and with a push of his hips John slid deep inside her already wet slit. John bent his knees and pushed up into her slick wetness in one thrust and sliding his hands under her buttocks lifted her up and her legs closed around his ass pulling him hard up against her growing womb. John had not stimulated her at all at this stage and began to pump into her as she squealed and her first orgasm ripped through her quivering body. John quickly held her at her peak and continued to pump the thick shaft in and out of her spasming pussy again and again feeling the urge to deposit thick sperm hard against the opening of her ripening uterus; with a soft grunt he released, spurting time and again as his erupting penis poured into her. Amanda grunted as she felt each wad spread into her inner recesses.

When John had finished cumming he was still hard; John stepped out of the shower with her still impaled. He pushed her against the wall and raising her libido felt her start to hump up and down his hard erection, as Amanda attempted to bring on her second orgasm. This time John held off her off until at last he was ready to release a second load into her, as he again shortened the length of each stroke and increased the speed of his staccato thrusts, continued banging against her pregnant uterus each time. The speed of his urgent short jerking thrusts increased the heat emanating from her vagina and her breathing became laboured as she struggled to keep up with him. John bent his head forward and took her enlarged nipples one at a time into his mouth, careful not to bite as he was aware that they had become increasingly tender as the weeks of her pregnancy passed. Feeling that he could hold back no more as the pressure in enlarged scrotum was getting painful. He needed to shoot up inside her so releasing her orgasm, she climaxed hard, and he emptied a flood of hot sperm deep into her for the second time.

Her face light up as she felt the heat spread around her pelvic cavity, she moaned with pleasure and gripped him ever tighter with her legs against his driving buttocks. At last John had pumped himself dry and the milking actions of her clamping vaginal muscles came to a steady halt.

"My God John," she moaned, "that was wonderful. My need for you never goes away; your seed is so hot inside me, but we must be more careful as I would not like to lose this child of yours I'm carrying. I think shortly you will only be able to fuck me from behind so that you do not push too hard against my cervix."

John slowly pulled out of her and allowed his erection to wilt. They quickly dried off and dressed before descending to the drawing room for drinks. Jim, Mary (Amanda's niece) and Jenny were already there. Jim was well aware that John was having sex with his wife and that she was carrying his child. He was quite happy to accept it as his own as his sex drive was almost none existent and his sperm count was negligible. He welcomed John like a long lost brother and John said that he was looking so much better as he had been so worried about his declining health. Jim thanked him for his concern adding that the doctors were pleased with his improvement, but would not yet allow him to fly to Brazil for fear that the sickness would return. He continued that Amanda would be able to accompany him but would not be able to go on to Japan for the second round of talks re the merger with the Japanese Corporation, as she would be too far advanced in her pregnancy to risk the long flight. Neither of them wanted to risk anything happening to the child. they were on our second drink when the meal gong sounded and they all went through to dinner. The discussions during the meal were mainly about the up coming board meeting; following the meal they withdrew to the drawing room for coffee and drinks and Amanda Jim and Jenny retired and Mary continued talking with John for some time after the rest had gone to bed.

Mary suddenly got up and walked towards John putting her arms around his neck kissed him passionately and knowing how she had enjoyed his sexual attentions so recently, he slid his hands up to caress her young breasts feeling the nipples harden under his touch. Sliding his hands under her top he pushed up, her bra and her firm breasts appeared; as her bra was pushed up off her breasts her nipples were like hard acorns and John moved his mouth down to suck on them hungrily. As John's mouth sucked greedily on them his hands slid under her skirt and moved upwards, as he did so, her legs parted; he caressed her young tight buttocks and felt her press against his hardening phallus. Running his hands upwards he gripped and pulled the elastic of her panties downwards, until she lifted her feet, one at a time, allowing him to remove them completely. John slipped them into his pocket and as his fingers probed between her legs, he began parting her labia, and feeling her soft silky inner lips and their slick smooth wetness. He pushed two fingers inside her and felt her breast rise as she drew a sharp intake of air. Mary reached down and unzipped John's flies and pulled down his shorts releasing the erect phallus into the space between them. She pushed the hardness up against her opening as John removed his fingers; her legs parted giving unrestricted access. John pushed upwards and the crown already moist with pre ejaculate, aided by Mary's fingers, slid inside.

Once the head had moved inside her tight, only recently deflowered pussy, John pushed upwards and felt her vagina suck the pulsating thickness inwards. Lifting her up and feeling her legs encircle him, John soon felt the end of her young love tunnel against the head of his prick and the rhythm began. She was incredible as her young body was alive and agile and seemingly in urgent need of the rhythmic moving penis. She was wild and the more John gave her the more she needed. Her silky tunnel was continually moving urgently against the thickness of the intruding penis; John felt her movements quicken as she neared her climax and mentally prevented it from blossoming; he needed to cum with her. John increased the pace ravaging her tender pussy until he felt the pressure building towards his own climax, releasing the hold on her she cried out and began to shudder and vibrate against him. Moaning aloud she shouted,

"Oh God I'm there! Oh fuck, cum now! Oh fuck, you'll get me pregnant for sure."

And as John spurted deep inside her she felt the sperm run through her opening and into her womb she clung to him with a vice like gip and moaning aloud cried,

"Oh God I can feel it in my womb. Oh fuck, don't ever stop! Oh God It feels so good, Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

John's jerking prick aided by the clenching muscles of his ass unloaded spurt after spurt until she had taken all he had to give; her clamping vaginal muscles kept spasming on long after he was dry. Mary hung, spent on the length of John's still hard penis, like a marionette with the strings broken. John was in urgent need of more of this tender young pussy and lying her back on the couch, feeling the ring hot against his finger, he slipped into her mind, seeing her desperate longing for more, he raised her sexual arousal and thrust in again; Mary's eyes widened as she felt her juices combined with John's thick sperm flow over the intruding hardness and she clamped her legs around him again as he took her, this time, at his own pace. Her breathing was ragged and rapid, as she felt his huge scrotum bang against her ass, as he drove into her tender pussy to the limit again and again. As the crown of John's rapidly thrusting penis pressed constantly against her cervix he felt the entrance give a little with each thrust, and as his climax was almost at its peak, when he felt something give, her heels tightened against his clenching ass as and he slid into her a little more.

Mary gave a soft moan followed by an up-thrust of her hips seconds before John's prick erupted and he flooded into her convulsing core as the neck of her womb seemed to close behind the crown of his prick. John came and came; tightly locked inside her jerking body; Mary's eyes glazed over, and her jerking, spasming body was sucking the substance from John's very core. John could not seem to stop jetting into her; the ring was giving him the ability to produce four or five time the normal amount of sperm produced by any normal male. John spurting penis finally ended the torrent of sperm it was producing and began to dribble the last of his cum. John was still hard and as he went to move he realised that Mary had him firmly locked inside of her uterine entrance he could not pull back and he used the ring again arousing her to another wild bout her drove forward feeling her ring inspired arousal begin again they were like a pair of mating animals wild for the consummation of their sex each desperate for the gigantic orgasm that threatened to burst upon them.

John ensured that no one was about as he constantly ravaged Mary's convulsing pussy; she was like a woman possessed finally he felt her orgasm begin to clamp her convulsing muscles around his thrusting penis. He felt her scream begin and he clamped his hand over her mouth as her whole body began to shudder it was almost as if she were having a fit. Every muscle spasmed as John released another fountain of sperm inside her quaking body and she slid into a sexually driven daze and hung totally exhausted and her body hung limply on his still oozing phallus. Mary slowly came out of her daze and eventually John began letting his phallus go soft and as it did so it sloppily slipped from her coital grip. She clamped her legs together as he pulled away and held her legs high in the air trying to retain as much of John's hot sperm inside her tender pussy for as long as she could. John handed her, her panties and she clasped them to her dribbling pussy lips and ran to the door, blowing him a kiss as she disappeared. John tidied himself up before he went upstairs to his bedroom only to find Jenny waiting in his bed naked but fast asleep; mentally ensuring she would not wake up he slid into bed beside her and drifted off to a deep sleep.

Light had not begun to filter through the open curtains when John awoke to a warm wet feeling around his hard erection and realised that Jenny had mounted him, and the warmth was her vagina, sliding up and down his erect prick as she knelt astride him. Jenny fucked him with reckless abandon. Jenny was full of energy and was pulling herself up his penis until she was almost off, then throwing herself down until their bodies were smacking together with a slap. John thrust up to meet her as she came down causing her first orgasm to rip through her clenching muscles and she gasped aloud, her pussy locked around the throbbing meat, causing John to begin to pump up against her, releasing thick gouts of sperm to spread and fill her until she sagged down, her breasts squashed flat against his chest. John lay inserted deep inside her, whilst she got her breathing back to normal, and as she pulled herself up off him, she kissed him on the lips and said,

"Good morning John, I wish I could wake you up like that every morning. I would be in heaven."

Jenny pulled her robe about her and disappeared back to her own room. Amanda did not appear in John's room or at breakfast; she later explained to him that she had begun to have bouts of sickness in a morning. She only surfaced around 8.00 o'clock, apologising and saying she would not be able to accompany him to Brazil, but was sure Jenny and he could manage the meeting. She also explained that Jim would not be going either as he had been advised to leave it a while longer before he travelled any distance. Much to Roy's surprise Jim's young and very attractive doctor came in for breakfast he thought she had gone back to her husband.

"Hello Mr Croft she said I'm on one of my twice weekly visits to see my patient and from the looks of Amanda she will also need my assistance."

Roy smiled feeling his penis throb at the thought of taking her once again. Shortly afterwards Mary arrived for breakfast, looking as though she was the bird that had got the early worm, her cheeks were rosy and she was as chirpy as a cricket. She greeted John with a kiss on the cheek and said that she would be back at college by the time he returned, but would hope to see him soon. Jenny, who also had a gleam in her eye and a glow that said it all, both of them, ate a hearty breakfast.

Roy excused himself from the table and informed the group he was going to pack the last of his things in readiness for the trip. Roy knew his case had been packed by the maid but it gave him the excuse to go to his room. As he suspected he was shortly followed by the young doctor. He heard her come into the room as he stood letting the water from the shower cascade over his body. He could hear her moving about but had no idea what she was doing. In the meantime the doctor had removed her dress slipped out of her bra and panties and followed him into the shower.

John moved aside and let her move in beside him without a word being spoken she kissed him softly on the lips. It was an invitation John could not resist, he had not used the rings power, and he slid his hands around her waist and drew he to him. His hands moved downwards as his tongue duelled with hers. She felt his penis swell as it pressed against her middle it was as she remembered it thick long and very hard. His hands roamed her body touching her breasts then her pussy and she felt him open her using his fingers. There was no turning back now all she could think of was having him inside her and hang the consequences. Her hands dropped down and she reached out to feel the thick shaft. She remembered it being big but she found she could not close her fingers around it and she had both hands on it and there was still more. She gasped it was huge, but she knew it had been inside her before and she had come to no harm.

She felt him move away and he turned off the water then he lifted her up and stood her outside the cubicle and began to rub her dry. His hands inside the towel made her engorged nipples tingle. He used the same towel to wipe himself and carried her to the bed. The bedroom door was wide open and the widows where open, the curtains not drawn. He mounted the bed and moved easily and without hesitation between her open thighs. She watched almost mesmerised as the swollen phallus jerked with each and every beat of his heart. His thumb gently smoothed her clitoris and she felt it become engorged with her blood her pussy lips swelled to match and she could feel them pout. She watched as John moved the mammoth prick closer, she still had doubts that she could take it despite having had him inside her before. The bulbous crown split her vulva as though it were a piece of ripe fruit and open mouthed she watched as it was slowly enveloped as his hips gave a series of short thrusts. Her hips rose seemingly of their own volition and she felt him sink the thick shaft fully home his scrotum pressed his huge balls against her buttocks.

She realised she had come to his room entirely of her own choice, her husband trusted her, she had never dreamed she would be the one to be unfaithful. Then the lustful dance began. It was as if it were a dream her body sucked the shaft deep each time it was withdrawn her hips rising and falling rhythmically matching the thrusting penis as it drove into her time and time again. Her body was alive, her arousal soared, the ring saw to that, she could feel her orgasm build like never before she whimpered as it drew nearer. Then it ripped through her like a bolt of lightening, her body wild with erotic excitement, her hips rising and falling sucking the thick shaft into her depths again and again. Roy using the rings power entered her mind he reeled at the eroticism of the moment he knew he was close and with a cry her felt the shaft swell as his scrotum forced the thick jets up the shaft and he felt each jet as it burst against her uterine opening. The thick sperm flooded into her forcing its way deep into her recipient womb. The moment was so powerful that Roy withdrew from her mind and felt himself pump each shot deep within her his buttocks clenching forcing the sperm deeper each time. He fell forward his rock hard penis lodged deep within the young doctor's clutching vagina.

"Oh my god I've never felt like that before. It was like a whole new experience. I'm sure you must have got me pregnant I'll have to get back and let my darling husband take me. I'm sure it will be nothing like the experience I just had."

Roy smiled the power of the ring gave him special powers not always used to the full and from what he had experienced inside the young doctors mind he knew this was one of them. Roy was not finished and using the ring again he felt her arousal rise and he took her again and again raising her to orgasm after orgasm until he fell onto her chest her breasts covered in tiny brown marks where he had nipped and sucked at her firm breasts. Finally he was satisfied he had taken from her all she had to give. He entered her mind again and took away the soreness from her stretched vagina now exuding copious amounts of his thick sperm. He watched as the ring took away the bite marks and restored her breasts to normality. He showered and dressed leaving her to recover. He descended the stairs where Jenny was waiting patiently. They wished everyone goodbye and left in the executive four engined Jet and headed for Brazil.