The Ring of Cronus Pt. 23

Story Info
Sonya falls prey to the rings power.
4.4k words
4.64
63.3k
43

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 29

The flight was arranged for latter that evening and shortly afterwards the party made up of John, Jenny and Sonya said their goodbyes to the Cory and her staff and left for the airport. They cleared Emigration and as they were clearing customs John saw a face peering from a door at the back of the hall, he recognised, Sayuri's sister, the lady customs officer who had welcomed him in her own special way when he had arrived for this visit to Japan. She bowed and waved goodbye and he thought he heard her say.

"Hurry back."

They boarded the executive jet and shortly after took off heading for Africa.

They had not been in the air long when they were severed by the twin hostesses with a sumptuous meal and when John asked Monique how they had managed to arrange for such a wonderful meal on such short notice, she replied, that it had all been arranged through the Embassy and with the compliments of the Ambassador. The meal finished and cleared away John sat and relaxed in his office at the rear of the specially designed four engine executive company aircraft.

Antoinette was the first visitor; she had brought him coffee and a large scotch. Putting it on the low coffee table John watched fascinated as her skirt rode up her hips revealing a moist pussy, sans panties, peeping out between her thighs. John never could resist such an offer and stood up unzipping his slacks and pulling down his silk shorts he moved up behind her lining his erection up with her entrance; holding her hips and nuzzling her outer lips slid into her interior wet silky tunnel. Her head turned as the thick penis slid inside and she gasped,

"Oh John. I needed to feel you inside me. I've been so horny I took my panties off deliberately hoping you would - -."

That was as far as she got as John began to thrust up her welcoming heat. She gasped as it reached her inner limit and began to pump in and out of her.

"Oh God that feels so good" she moaned,

John pulled out leaving just the head inside and looked at the shiny wetness coating the whole length of his exposed prick and she quickly murmured,

"God don't stop its wonderful,. I want you to cum inside me and fill me over and over again."

She humped her ass hard back against him her legs apart. John was once more hard against her ass cheeks as he reached under her short skirt and rubbed her clitoris with his thumb rapidly bringing her towards her climax. They heard Monique enter the office to see where and what Antoinette was doing, she stood open mouthed as she saw John already humping her twin sister hard and fast with her skirt pushed up over her waist and rubbing her clitoris. She had an almost unrestricted view of John's large prick thrusting in and out of her sister's hungry vagina. The wet squelching sound of their bodies slapping together was turning her on.

Antoinette felt her orgasm approach fast screaming but with her hand inside her mouth to stifle her voice

"Oh fuck me, I can almost feel you inside my womb. Pump that sperm into me over and over. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm there."

John could see out of the corner of his eye Monique her skirt pulled up her panties round her ankles thrusting her fingers in and out of her glistening vulva and rubbing her clitoris with her thumb. Antoinette raced into her spasming climax gripping hard on the thick hard pulsating prick as she felt the surge of hot spunk shoot up and out into her, splashing against her open womb. She screamed,

"Oh fuck that's so hot I can feel every shot. Oh Fuck! Oh fuck! Don't stop."

She slumped forward almost knocking over the coffee and John slid his spurting prick out of her quivering pussy.

He whirled around and grabbed Monique as her climax was approaching fast. He lifted her up and she pulled her fingers from her open gash as he lowered her down onto his still erupting member. It slid, spurting spunky fluid, over her hairless, newly shaven mound as it entered into her wet silky hole, lubricating her as it pushed with steady progress upwards.

"Oh God"! She said "You are so hard. Oh fuck! I can feel you still cumming inside me".

The fountain of sperm brought her climax on and she moaned aloud with orgasmic pleasure jerking and dancing on the full length of John's erupting prick.

John did not allow her time to come down but laid her on the couch raising her legs onto his shoulders he continued to plunge in and out of her dripping pussy with ever increasingly harder thrusts. Her clenching vagina was attempting to grip his hardness and her clitoris was being continually stimulated by the thick and cum coated prick, she arched her back as John drove into her with urgent short quick thrusts as he shortened each stroke. The wet sounds and the slapping of his heavy balls against the cheeks of her wet stick skin of backside were very audible. John quickly fucked her to her next screaming orgasm.

"Oh fuck! You are making me cum again. Oh God! Oh God! Don't dare stop now. Fill me with your hot creamy cum."

She jerked on the intruding spurting prick and thrust hard with her hips as John gushed into her. She shuddered in ecstasy and like her sister slumped down, her legs wide she moaned

"Oh don't stop I want you to stay inside me."

John however had other plans for the flight and pulled out and quietly left them both to tidy up the office and get themselves dressed.

Returning to the main cabin John saw that Jenny had fallen asleep but the young American woman, Sonya, was wide awake. She saw him and pointing to the large seat beside her asked him eagerly to join her. She brushed her long silky hair from her eyes and swept it back over her shoulders and they began to talk. John let himself enter her mind to read her innermost thoughts and could see she really was an innocent. She began to tell him her story; apparently she had answered an advert for a secretarial post in Tokyo having studied Japanese at school. She had landed and been met by her supposed employer, who had taken her for a formal interview at an office.

After the interview she had then been taken to the hotel where her "Daddy" had booked her into so that she could call and let him know she had arrived safely. Shortly afterwards the door to her hotel room had been opened and a strange Japanese man, who she had never seen before, had grabbed her and as she screamed he had injected something into her arm. He was in the middle of pulling her out of the door, on his shoulder, when one of the maids, who fortunately had been at the staff meeting where, they had been alerted to the latest threat to young hotel guests and instructed what to do in such circumstances, had seen what was happening. She had rushed into the nearest room and rang reception to report the ongoing event. Reception had looked at the guest list and had alerted the American Embassy who had a special team constantly on the alert for such happening. The team was, fortunately, nearby and had rushed into the foyer just as Sonya had being dragged out of the lift. They had made short work of the attacker and had lifted her inert body and taken her to the Embassy. They had checked her and found other than being given a drug to make her sleep she had, had, a lucky escape.

John sympathised with her and the two hostesses arrived and asked if they would like a drink. John ordered a large scotch and asked if she would like anything; she asked if she could have a glass of wine, she said she knew it was wrong, as she was only 18, but she would like to taste it. John explained that no rules up at 37,000 feet prevented her from having a drink at the age of 18; that rule only applied in the USA. John listened to her talk for some time and he became aware of her rising sexuality, reading her mind again and could see she had only had one boyfriend whom she had let feel her breasts through her top but had resisted his attentions when he tried to undo her blouse. John penis stirred, the ring felt warm, and using the power of the ring pushed her sexual arousal up and asked if she would like to see the rest of the executive facilities the aircraft had to offer, she said,

"oh that would be so kind of you, i would love to if it's not putting you to too much trouble."

John took her back and showed her the galley where the meals were prepared and the he showed her the office, she walked inside and sat down. John ordered her another glass of wine and Monique brought it and another scotch setting the tray on the table. Sonya reached and drank her glass of wine in a single gulp, her hormones reacted to the wine combined with her sexual arousal and she became quite flushed. She was dressed in a loose top with a wide skirt which had pulled up as she had reached her wine to show her well developed thighs. John picked up the bottle, thoughtfully left by Monique, and refilled her glass. Sonya could feel her facial flush spread down her neck towards her breasts as John using the ring mentally aroused her desires again. He saw her legs part as she felt the heat emanate from between her thighs, she looked at him and she could not help but notice the bulge growing as his erection firmed inside his slacks.

She stood and put her arms around his neck said,

"Thank you so much for giving me a lift home."

As she spoke she leaned forward and she kissed him softly on the lips. John put his arms around her slim waist and lifted her up pulling her towards him as he did so. She blushed crimson as she felt the growing erection press against her moist centre but made no movement to discourage him or show any sign of resistance. He carried her to the settee and laid her back on it, still keeping his lips pressed on hers, as she felt the soft cushions under her John could feel her relax and allowed her legs to part. He gently kissed her neck and felt her breathing quicken as he slid his hands up under her loose top until he could feel her firm breasts.

Sonya was wearing a soft bra and he gently eased it up, until her breasts were free but still hidden under her top. John ran the palms of his hands over her nipples and they reacted by hardening, as she caught her breath. She did not say a word but lay there compliant below him. John had his knee between her thighs and could feel her heat as her young sex tried to cope with her aroused state. Pushing her top slowly upwards and feeling no resistance from her John slowly exposed her breasts, the nipples hardened as they were exposed to the cool air.

John kissed his way down her trembling throat and moistened her nipples with the point of his tongue. She breathed deeply and when he began to gently suck each of her darkening nipples, her breathing became more laboured, as he felt her press her moist opening against his thigh. John continued to suck gently on her hard nipple and moved his hand slowly to her knee and eased it upwards along her inner thigh. She moaned softly but still offered no resistance. John felt the edge of her panties and moving his fingers lightly stroked across the moist centre. He felt Sonya stiffen slightly and the moist centre became wet.

John continued to suck her nipples and Sonya was now eagerly pushing them up into his mouth openly enjoying the feeling of his tongue swirling and lapping each one in turn. John eased his probing fingers under the edge of her panties and gently touched her outer lips. She moaned louder and parted her legs, this caused her outer pussy lips to part, as she did so allowing John to be aware how wet she was. Pushing aside her panties, John eased one finger up against her inner lips and allowed the slick moisture to coat it. Once it was wet he eased it into her inner core. She stopped breathing for a moment as she raised her hips with a moan allowing it to enter to the first knuckle joint.

John began to move it in and out letting her respond slowly. Her breathing restarted she was taking short rapid breaths,

"Oooh, Ooooh, Oooooh,"

These tiny sounds issued from her mouth as John's finger was slowly going in further to the second knuckle and finally as far as it would go. Her movements became more frantic as she bucked her hips against him each time she felt it go all the way inside. John could feel her barrier and resisted thrusting his finger through it. Her climax burst and she threw her head back, her eyes rolled upwards and cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

Taking advantage of her high state of arousal John pulled out his finger from her twitching pussy and putting his hand under her caught the elastic edge around her waist and pulled her wet panties down and over her young ass. John felt her hips raise and before she could say anything they were off her one leg and removing his knee slipped them off completely.

John moved his lips off her tenderised breasts and put them down onto her still twitching sex. Licking and swallowing her virginal juices. Sonya's hands came down and pushed his head into her open thighs and she pushed her hips up as his tongue entered her.

"Oh God" she cried "that feels so good I just don't want it to stop."

John moved his tongue up and ran it over her hidden clitoris and felt it grow and push up out of its hood. Sonya moaned louder and John slowly pushed down his zip and undid his slacks His prick was so hard that John had difficulty pulling the silk shorts over the head, which was already leaking the first signs of pre-cum. John moved his mouth back up to her young firm breasts and finally kissed her lips. She opened her mouth and John's tongue slid into her and she tasted herself as their tongues met.

John's prick made contact with her vulva and her breathing stopped again. She held her breath as he moved the thick head between her wet vulva and he felt it shrink as it slipped into her virgin entrance. She gasped and the ring once more allowed him to mentally enter her mind as John eased her inhibitions and took away the pain centres from her hymen and eased up to the resistant barrier. Before he could do anything she had bucked her hips upwards and John's prick was through, she took an urgent intake of breath and her legs closed around him and the tip of John's penis touch her the end of her love tunnel and as he let her accustom her self to the feeling as his prick slowly thickened.

"Oh God!" she said you're right up inside me, It feels so good and I felt no pain." The ring felt hot against John's finger.

John moved gently in and out letting her get accustomed to the feeling of the now thicker prick inside her, no longer virginal, pussy. John slowly built up the length of each stroke until with each pull only had the head remained inside her and drove each thrust until it was against the end of her muscular sleeve. She gasped with pleasure and he quickened the pace. Her natural instincts took over and soon she was thrusting her hips up and she was moaning with the erotic pleasure, her body was receiving. Her internal muscles were gripping the whole length of the thickness of John's plunging penis as she grew wilder and wilder, her climax was approaching fast and John could feel his balls tighten inside his scrotum as they filled with fertile sperm. She squealed and cried out,

"Oh God I can feel another coming"

As she arched up with the oncoming climax, her young pussy gripped him tightly and he felt her orgasm as it coursed through her love tunnel.

John could hold back no longer and he said to her with a grin.

"Hold tight Sonya it's my turn now. Just feel this; I'm going to be cumming inside of your tight little pussy."

Sonya felt the molten lava like sperm pump up the core of the swelling penis erupting like a fountain into her tender and until now unused pussy. She went rigid with shock as she felt it force its way inside her uterus spreading its swimming seeds searching for an egg to fertilise. Her mouth opened with the sudden shock of what she had done, she was a rancher's daughter and was quite sure how her father's cows got fertilised, and she cried out in alarm,

"Oh God you have cum inside me. I have no protection you will have made a baby inside me. Oh God! What am I going to do? My father will kill me for sure."

John quickly entered her mind and discovered she was ovulating and her newly released ovum had been penetrated by his seed and it was already being moved by the tiny hair like follicles towards her ripe and ready womb. John using methods he had used before by the power of the ring quickly ensured that her young womb was too acid to accept the forming embryo and her period would start in a few days. He reassured her that every thing would be alright and relaxed her mind giving her a little sexual stimulation.

Then without any warning, he raised her arousal and began to move again. Her eyes widened as she responded to his urgent thrusting and she quickly got back into the steady rhythm and there urgent coupling was making squelching and slapping sounds as mating grew more frenzied by the second. John did not wish it to end soon so he held her back whilst he enjoyed the feeling of her newly acquired fucked status. John plunged and out of her soft and quivering pussy enjoying her rapid movements as she tried in vain to reach her next orgasm.

John's thick penis ravaged her young and tender core with a feeling of conquest and utter satisfaction. She moaned and groaned with ecstatic pleasure as her cervix was touched by the thrusting member time after time. She was enjoying every moment and could not get enough of him as she allowed him to take her wanton body. They continued for some time John continually using the ring to keep her arousal at its peak and her honey lubricating cum to prevent her getting dry until John felt the usual build up in his swollen balls and the muscle tighten in his ass cheeks. He was almost there, when her newly released compelling orgasm to burst like a star shell, she closed her legs around him thrusting up and screaming,

"Oh God. Let me feel you cum inside me again"

Moments later Sonya's whole body went into spasm and she began to shudder as he pumped shot after shot inside her womb for the second time in her short life. Her convulsing climax seemed to go on for ever as John's pulsating prick continued to shoot fertile sperm high inside her quivering convulsing sex. Finally she relaxed and her legs unclasped them from behind him and she lay back. Her legs wide open and as John slowly withdrew his steaming, dripping penis from her newly fucked and raw pussy lips, the sperm oozed from her gaping orifice. She looked a mess, her skirt up round her waist, her hair tousled, her top up round her neck, her bra still fastened but above her red tender nipples, but she was at last sexually replete and very sore.

John left her and went to the small bathroom and washed himself putting his clothes back on he returned to find her still as he had left her unmoved and her labia still stretched wide open for anyone to see the thick sperm pooling around her anus. John gently lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bathroom and washed her inert and exhausted young body, he dried her and as she came to she rearranged her clothes and putting her arms around his neck she said she was so happy; she had been dreading losing her virginity and was pleased it had been done by someone like me and not at the hands of a rapist or worse still as a sex slave in the hands of the Japanese.

Some considerable time later they returned to their seats and had a light supper before falling into a deep and untroubled sleep. John woke several hours later and slipped into the office closely followed by Jenny as they entered she closed the door behind he and ran up to John and flinging her arms around his neck she kissed me passionately. She was clearly excited as she apologised for falling asleep as he picked her up and carried her towards the settee where he had taken Sonya's virginity a short before. Jenny pulled up her dress revealing her panty clad pussy allowing John to see her swollen pussy lips pressing against the moist crotch of her delicate panties.

12