The Ripper

Story Info
Metal chick meets Judas Priest vocalist Tim Owens.
900 words
4
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stupid me. I had accepted a blind date with one of my guitarist friend Mike's friends. His name was Tim, Mike had said, and he was fat and had not dated in a while. I politely agreed, as I was not exactly in a position to choose who I dated.

After all, I am barely average, 24 years old with long brown hair and hazel eyes, kind of chunky with an average face and certainly not expecting what was to come that night as I soaked in a bubble bath and played with my clit for awhile and thought about what I thought would be my night from hell and how glad I would be when it ended. I thought for awhile before I looked at the clock and saw that it was time to get dressed and made-up, which I had just finished as the doorbell rang and I shuddered as I opened it, expecting a total reject.

When I saw Tim, however, I was in total lust as I looked at his 6'1 frame, which was husky but muscular, not fat as Mike had described, his close-cropped brown hair, his goatee, his sexy brown eyes, and his triple-pierced ear which I would love to kiss and nibble. The man standing in front of me was none other than Judas Priest's newest member, "Ripper" Owens! (who I had lusted after since he had joined the band in 1996) I was then brought back to reality as he said, "Hi, I'm Tim and you must be Sandi" and reached for my hand to kiss it as I stared at his sexy ass and silently thanked my friend for who I was going out with that night. He then took my hand and led me out of my apartment as I locked up as he kissed my neck softly and sexily.

I moaned and pushed him away as I said, "Wait until we get to the car, baby". He agreed but practically dragged me to his car and we got in as I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled close to him as he unbuttoned the top button of my jeans and placed his hand gently on my shaved pussy as he drove to the arena where we were going to see the Alice In Chains concert and then to his home after the concert. Well, the concert rocked but I was more interested in seeing what was in Ripper's jeans as I begged him to take me right there as he unbuttoned his jeans and guided my hand to his hard and large cock which throbbed in its denim restraints as I stroked his cock to ecstasy and he screamed with pleasure as the last song of the night was played and the show ended.

We then got in the car and drove out of the parking lot, my head in his lap and my mouth on his cock giving him the best blow-job he had ever had (At least that's what he says) and were soon at his home as he led me into his bedroom, which had black satin sheets and a black satin comforter and two glasses and a bottle of wine chilling in ice on his nightstand. I didn't have a moment to think about what I was doing as he gently pushed me down on the bed and undressed me slowly and lovingly as he ran his tongue down my breasts, stomach and finally he teased my damp pussy as he licked my sensitized clit and inserted one finger into me.

I moaned as I began playing with his monster cock, but to my surprise, he pushed my hand away and said firmly but gently, "No, baby, tonight is about your pleasure, not mine" as he licked and kissed and sucked my hot wet pussy as I moaned and writhed under him. When I finally came, he then let me pleasure him, as I sucked his cock and played with his balls to orgasmic bliss. As he came, I swallowed what I could and rubbed the rest on my hot tits, which he seemed to enjoy sucking as I came again and laid on my back, inviting him to enter me as he pinned me and went for it hard, ramming his whole 8 inches into my pussy as hard as he could. I screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain as I clamped my pussy walls around his cock as he pumped my pussy.

He was soon cumming and he let me know this as I told him to pull out of me and shoot his load on my tits, which he did, after which he promptly shoved his cock into my ass and fucked it raw. I screamed in pain but was soon loving it as I cried out, "Oh fuck, yeah baby RIP ME!!" After awhile he was cumming again but this time shot it into my ass as I moaned and collapsed on the bed. As he pulled his now limp and sated cock out of my ass, he moved over close and wrapped his arms around me as we fell asleep together, tired but satisfied?

To Be Continued?

P.S. I hope you like this story as much as I liked writing it and if I get decent feedback, I will write another chapter of it!