The Rise of 5 Ch. 02

Story Info
Love and sex seems better than just sex.
1.8k words
3
4.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't realized exactly how much I would regret fucking him until two days later when he had exposed the act to our entire circle of mutual friends. This made me miss Michael even more, due to the fact that he had agreed to my condition of not telling anyone we knew and had kept that promise. Though I had considered continuing a strictly sexual relationship with Guy, I did not plan to act on those thoughts. Unfortunately, my other vice (alcohol) released me from my pesky inhibitions and on New Year's, our next encounter commenced. I have no details about this event due to the extensive amounts of alcohol consumed that evening. I do not remember the act taking place at all but was told by the other participant what had transpired. I had apparently now been satisfied because my monster grew quickly in just three days' time.

There are a list of major differences between having sex with Guy and having sex with Michael. With Michael, because of our emotional involvement as well as physical, it is more passionate. However, also because of emotions, I find myself to be self-conscious about my skills and sexual prowess. With Guy, it is completely different. I am confident, forward, able to say exactly what I want and how I want it, but because our fucking lacks any connection other than physical, I believed that no matter how good the act was, I could never reach the climax that I have had with Michael. This is why he was ranked #5 in my top 5 sexual partners. Michael, however, even with the intense emotional connection, far surpassing any that I have had with other sex partners, ranked at #3.

Michael had some skills. He had stamina and could keep a quick, hard tempo, but what really shot him into the top 3 was his dick. He was a solid 7.5-8 inches long with a 3 inch diameter, a budded tip and a curve in the length for excellent g-spot stimulation. The only reason I was not strictly his; he was not able to offer the frequency I required to be completely fulfilled. But when we did find the right time and place to be alone; it was explosive.

January 3, 2015, Michael was home alone. It was one of the few times we did not have to consider the possibility of his roommate coming home, and we both happened to be off work with no plans. We ended up together, in his apartment. He sat at the computer desk, listening to music while I draped myself over the loveseat, knees in on the cushions and elbows propped on the back of it. He had commented once before about me positioning myself like this because my ass was inevitably poked out, but facing the same direction the loveseat was to the living room. He stood up and walked up behind the loveseat but in front of me. He is a few inches shorter than me, but in this position, my face was right at his chest. I leaned my forehead on him as he stroked my hair. It was so easy to get lost in the ecstasy of his presence. I breathed him in, knowing as if by instinct, his smell. He massaged my shoulders, a little too roughly for the calm nature of the atmosphere. I lift my head, wanting for him to take me right there, but he either misinterpreted the action or chose to ignore it. He went and sat back down in the computer chair. I could feel the monster inside begin to get frustrated.

I stood up and walking around the loveseat and stood in front of him. I leaned down and placed my hands on the arms of the chair. My scoop neck shirt gave him full view of my cleavage so when I closed the distance between our lips, he slipped his hands in my shirt and bra, gently squeezing my breasts. I knew how much he liked to kiss me, so I kissed him hard while he played. I then bit his bottom lip and backed away, giving him a sly seductive grin as I returned to my position on the loveseat.

"You're a tease" he said smiling.

"When have I ever been a tease?" I asked, acting as if I had taken offense to the statement. He stood up and returned to me. 'Let's try this again' I thought to myself. Instead of answering, he ran his fingers through my hair and leaned down to kiss me. I accepted it, expecting passion but it was simple, gentle, and short.

"Can we have sex?" he asked simply. Surprised at the words I laughed.

"Is that how you start things off?" I smiled up at him finding comedy in my growing frustration.

"Yeah." He replied, so matter-of-factly.

I laid my head down, right cheek on top of my folded arms. "That was such a turn-off. I would rather you just start something. I mean, it's not like this is our first time." I moved around, getting comfortable in the position, then arching my back knowing the notice he would take to my ass in the air, feigning sleeping to increase my aloofness. He walked around the loveseat and stood behind me. My entire body was so aware of his presence but I grew uncomfortable when he had not made a move. Wanting to keep up the facade of indifference and move the process along, I sat straight up where my knees and shins were the only thing touching the loveseat, said "It's hot" and removed my shirt, revealing a thin, spaghetti strapped tank top underneath. I placed the shirt beside me, ran my fingers through my hair and returned to my position.

"What did I tell you about being on the couch like that?" He asked, placing his clothed pelvis against my ass, and leaned down, grabbing the back of the loveseat, his hands on either side of me.

My voice came out a little shakier than I had wanted. "I don't know. Nothing?" I said, pressing back against him, feeling his imprint through his sweatpants. He dipped his head, kissing the back of my shoulder. His right hand swept my hair to the side as his lips continued kissing across the top of my back. I rose up and tilted my head to the right, giving him access to my neck. He loved to leave hickies, as if he was marking his territory. With anyone else, I had an issue with being considered someone's property, especially since I wasn't dating anyone. With Michael, it excited me. I grasps at all the flimsy evidence that my emotions toward him were being reciprocated, even in something as barbaric as this act. I let the melodic voice of Marsha Ambrosius fill my ears as he marked me. His hands pulled at my skirt until it slipped from under my knees. He raised it until my ass was completely exposed, please to see that I had chosen to opt out of wearing underwear. Placing his hand on my back, he tenderly maneuvered me back into my original pose. He removed his sweatpants and stood behind me.

I moved my knees to the edge of the seat, opened my legs and arched my back, allowing him access to everything he wanted. Putting on a condom, he slid two fingers between my pussy lips, stroking my clit. I moved my hips against his fingers until his dick replaced them. He rubbed himself against me then poised himself at my entrance. He grabbed the fabric bunched around the small of my back, pulling me backwards until I felt the pop of his head cross the threshold. We moaned in unison as he filled me. My canal was tight around him as he dove deeper and deeper with each blow. I started moving backwards to match his long, rough strokes but he put his hand on my back to steady me.

"I got it." He grunted, grabbing my hips and smashing into me. I moaned loudly and felt each hit in my clenching toes. His rapid rhythm built my ecstasy quickly and I let out a long "ohhhh" as I came suddenly. My nails gripped the loveseat as my pussy did the same to his cock but he continued, riding me through my first straight into the second, which hit me even harder. My back un-arched and began to quake. He pushed all the way into me, then reached down and rubbed my clit, strengthening my orgasm, making my body shake even harder. I was so high I thought I might pass out. He pulled out and gave me a minute to collect myself and come down. "Lay down on the floor" he told me. Wordlessly, I slithered from the loveseat and put my body on the soft carpet.

He got on his knees and I opened my legs. "Did you cum?" he asked breathy through a sly grin. I nodded, panting, and closed my eyes. He did not hesitate on re-entry as he reached a hand up, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my head up. He kissed me hard as I moaned into his mouth. My hands went to his back. He still had on his white beater. I pulled it up to give my nails access to run along his skin. He rose up, still fucking me as my hips rolled, lifting up off the floor to take him deeper. I removed his beater and ran my hands along his chest. He pushed down into me, planting my ass back on the carpet as he grabbed both of my legs and lifted them up. "Hold them right there" he groaned. I obeyed, taking my legs, behind my knees, and pulling them back. He placed his hands on the floor on either side of me, pulled out almost completely and slammed back into me.

He rocked my body through a few more orgasms that flowed into one another, each one greater than the one before. I could hear his grunting and moaning mixed with my sounds of oblivion in the distance. Time was lost as I felt nothing but exhausting pleasure in every inch of my body. My legs clenched around him and my hands squeezed his flexing arms. He kissed me again, as roughly and passionately as the sex. I heard myself moan his name and felt his entire body tense on top of me. He let out a growl against my lips as he came then collapse. I bore his weight only briefly because he rolled over, laying beside me on the ground. We both panted, spent from the interaction and didn't move for a long moment.

When I finally recovered, I sat up and adjusted my clothing. I looked at him feeling the love I had swell inside of me. "Thanks" I said smiling, trying to keep the moment light.

He smiled and chuckled. "You're welcome". He let out a sigh and sat up. "How many times did you cum?"

I shrugged and smiled shyly. "I lost count." I laughed tiredly. I glanced at his tool and noticed something strange. "Where is the condom?"