The Rise of Blackdeep Ch. 02

Story Info
Riot in an ancient prison.
14.2k words
4.15
19.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SHADOW IN THE DEEP

"Cunningham! You are fifteen minutes late! What do you think this is, the girl scouts?" Frank barked as he hauled the gangplank down the dock.

Jim winced. He had hoped to at least make it off the boat before this happened. Off the boat and away from Jenelle, ideally.

"It's not my fault Lieutenant," Jim whined.

"How do you figure that?"

"What was I supposed to do, leave without them?" He gestured to the women queuing up to disembark. Naturally the snobby white women had ended up in front. Jim was internally congratulating himself on his uncharacteristically tactful way of saying "They were late as shit" as Frank mulled over this, finally coming to a decision.

"I doubt that's going to fly with Captain Takashi, but whatever, give me a hand with this."

Jim's stomach gave a little flutter at the mention of Takashi's name, and he reached to help secure the walkway.

Now that his attention was no longer required on the tasks of wrangling the gangplank or hassling Jim, Frank did a small double take as he took in the women for the first time. They all wore long coats despite the excellent weather, the two younger sporting London fog style trench coats, which covered most of their bodies except for some bare, toned, calf and strappy silver heels on the blond and some equally nice legs coupled with medium-weave fishnets and lacy black stilettoes on the brunette (although calling her a brunette was a massive understatement; her hair was as black as the stone that surrounded them). Despite this, the coats were both belted at the waist; pulling them tight around their bodies and leaving no doubt that these women were stacked. The older women had on a longer fox fur that concealed just about everything, although even the bulky material wasn't enough to hide her monumental bosom.

Jim cringed slightly as Jenelle approached. She looked him straight in the eye, and he noticed that she was significantly taller then he was in her heels. She was still so beautiful she was almost hard to look at, if not more so, then when he had known her last. He writhed internally as the old feelings of longing awoke. Externally, he gave a ridiculous little bow/arm sweep combo as he ushered them ashore.

Frank helped them each down the gangway, although this noble behavior suddenly petered out after the three newcomers were down and leaving the usual crowd of hood rats to fend for themselves. He was always astonished how little shame they had, no matter how many times he saw it. One women was wearing denim hotpants cut two thirds of the way up the ass, paired with hot pink fishnets that dug into her juicy backside and contrasted sharply with her dark chocolate skin, as well as a wife beater that had been cut off high enough to show undercleavage. They were sure down to please their men all right.

Frank was a lusty man and always looked forward to congenial visit day and the flesh parade it entailed, although he felt a little guilty for having thoughts of that nature about someone other then his wife.

Excitedly, he wondered what the ladies might be wearing under their coats.

They were regaining their land legs with as much dignity as could be managed in heels and took in their surroundings.

"It's so pretty," murmured Sasha, staring at the glittering black sand.

The island was roughly wedge shaped, with huge imposing cliffs to the north that sloped all the way down and into a wide beach at the south. They had circled around to the north and through a crevice in the cliffs that any of the passengers would have been hard pressed to find on their own and into this little cove. It was only about two hundred feet wide and the cliffs circled around and loomed over it almost completely, leaving just a small gap that a ship might enter and the little beach hidden from view.

She stepped off the peer, a finger of obsidian jutting out from the shore, and reached down to feel the sand. It was pretty much indistinguishable from baking flour.

"Its so soft," she exclaimed, rubbing it between her fingers.

"Its because of the cove," Frank explained. "The water gets in here and just circles around and around and grinds it down that fine. This is actually the only place you can get on or off the island with a boat; the south beach has shards so sharp and is so wide you couldn't make it across it in combat boots. This peer and dock house are some of the oldest parts of the complex." He gestured to the squat bunker, carved straight from the stone of the cliff.

"Interesting," said Sasha, not sounding interested. "I bet it would be nice to sunbathe on." There was a brief pause as they both took a minute to imagine her in a bikini, her milky white skin contrasting wonderfully with the hard glitter of the powdery black sand. It was an image they both enjoyed.

Once everyone was off the boat they trooped over to the dock house, which contained an elevator set into the cliff, leading up into the main block. Frank led the ladies in, then quickly shut the cage despite there being plenty more room and pulled the lever before anyone could react, leaving Jim with the skanks. That suited him just fine. He was anxious to get away from Jenelle, although his old lust for her was returning at an alarming rate. Eventually the lift came back down.

As they ascended he felt a tightening in his penis as he thought of her. He had not yet allowed himself to consciously relive the memory that tortured him so, although it had danced around the edge of his mind and he knew he would have to face it soon.

The lift ground to a halt and he slid back the cage revealing the three ladies and Frank, talking with Captain Takashi and the Warden. They broke off their conversation and looked over at him as the cage clanged home. The Warden looked at him and then pointedly at her watch. Jim gulped, Takashi was one thing, but he hadn't realized the Warden was going to be here.

"Fifteen minutes!" she cried as she quickly crossed the room accompanied by the sound of her death heels. Then she was right up in his face. "Tell me, what is your current role in this prison?" Jim flinched. He was intimidated by Captain Takashi because of how attracted to her he was; he was intimidated by the warden because she was intimidating. Her fierce green cat eyes bored into his, and her fiery red hair was pulled back into a severe topknot.

"Uh, I'm the Boat Bi- Ferryman."

"So your job is to make the boat run on time"

"...Yes."

"If the boat isn't on time, you're not doing your job."

"But its not that simple-"

"Oh yes it is," she cut him off "in fact its so simple that if anything like this happens again, you're going to need to find another job. Do I make myself clear?" The room was dead silent. He couldn't speak so he just nodded his head, humiliated to be chastised like this in front of all these people, especially Jenelle and Takashi. There was a moment's pause, then:

"Good." She softly stepped back, tugging at her power skirt. "Now that we're all here we can get started. My name is Christa Henderson; I'm the Warden here at Blackdeep. Now before we can let you into the prison proper, there are some rules and regulations that need to be understood. First of all-"

"Excuse me ma'am," one of the black women spoke up. "We've heard this a thousand times, we get it, it's a scary place, can we just get the show on the road?"

The Warden's eye twitched as it looked her over. Whatever. She knew she was right, these women were here almost as much as the guards it seemed like.

"Fine, this is mostly for the benefit of these three anyway." She gestured to the hos. "Frank, you and Jim search them, then take them down to the visitation rooms." Frank grinned. He loved the searching.

She turned back to the billionaire housewives. "Now listen up, because this is important. This is not Clearwell. I need you to understand that because I know it's what you're used to. The men here are dangerous, the most dangerous criminals in the country. They're barely civilized, and have no respect for the established order of things. There is a man here who crushed a cop's head with his bare hands. And none of them have been with a woman in years, apart from that crowd that just left. Do you understand what I'm saying here?" They gulped and nodded.

Sasha felt a fluttering in her stomach. What kind of man could crush another's head with his bare hands?

"Good. This is Akira Takashi, my captain of the guard. She will escort you through the prison, although you must do everything she says and may not go where she does not lead you. Is this agreeable?" Again they nodded. "Good. Now I'm a very busy woman, so if there's nothing else?" She turned and left the room.

Akira was an extremely petite woman, only about 5' 3", with a lightly freckled perfect Asian face and c cup breasts that bulged under the chest pockets of her uniform, and looked huge on her small frame.

"Ok, I'm afraid I'm going to have to search you." Her voice was very high and sweet. Silence greeted this proclamation. Eventually the throaty, condescending voice of Olivia Short spoke up.

"Young lady, if you think I'm about to let a complete stranger put their hands on me you're sorely mistaken." Akira's face hardened. Olivia was a real bitch.

"Ma'am, this is Blackdeep Prison and I am the captain of the guard. If you think you can just waltz in here and be exempt from the rules, then you are sorely mistaken. You will submit to a search, or you will not see your husband. The choice is yours."

They stared at each other for a hot second, Olivia's gaze was smelting, but she was a little taken aback at the smaller women's sudden ferocity. Akira looked coolly back. She dealt with 300-pound murderous thugs everyday, she wasn't about to be intimidated by some rich bitch here to see her thieving husband.

Eventually the older woman gave a sharp, disgusted exhale through her nose and began to unbutton her jacket. Jen and Sash, having stood silently watching the exchange, followed suit, undoing their wide belts.
The bodies that were revealed were unbelievably good.

Sasha was the slimmest of the three, although that wasn't saying much, as she still had big ripe breasts and a plump full ass, hugged under the sleeveless, turtlenecked Little Black Dress she wore, which stopped about six inches above her knees before being replaced by long pale legs, crisscrossed with the dark fishnets. With her crimson lips and sparse but bold mascara she looked like an extremely classy call girl. Maybe even just a little too classy for that. Jenelle was the tallest, and was built like a Barbie doll, with a prime rack, slender stomach, and a juicy bubble butt. She was wearing a slinky metallic silver dress that matched her dangling diamond earrings. It was skintight everywhere except for a drape between her tits that displayed a tantalizing but not inappropriate amount of cleavage, and the slightly frilled bottom of the skirt, just below her knees. It was a halter, and her toned upper back had two strings about as thick as fishing line crossing over it and under the dress, proof of exotic undergarments. Her skin was tanner then Sasha's. She had a diamond-studded ring on one of her pretty pink toes enclosed within silver and glass heels that had straps up her ankle like roman sandals. Olivia, having bared children (twins no less) was the most voluptuous, with a huge set of jugs and a big jiggly ass to match. Her waist was ticker then the other two but she had worked hard to recover from childbirth, and it was still quite svelte relative to her massively curvy build. She wore beige pumps, beige stockings and a tight beige skirt that hugged her form well, but was not nearly as flashy as the outfits on the younger women. She had round dark eyes and her auburn hair was pulled back into a bun. All three women had almost comically large diamond rings on their right ring fingers.

One by one, and in awkward silence, they spread their arms and legs as Akira gave them a quick but extremely thorough pat down. To her surprise, Jenelle felt a distinct tingling in her stomach as she felt the other woman's small hands roam her body. Then, having determined that none of them had a shank up their ass, Akira gave them the signal that they were good to go, and they reached for their coats.

"I would leave those if I were you, it's going to be much hotter when we get inside the cell block." They shrugged, and hung them up on some nearby hooks. Akira led them out of the room and through some passages until they came out into what looked like a guard station, with a security booth looking down on a much larger room. Akira was right; it was hotter already. They could hear a faint clamor. She stopped at the door out of the booth and turned around.

"Alright are you ready? Just remember to keep walking." She motioned to the guard on duty and he unlocked the door with a harsh buzz. The door swung open and they walked out onto the catwalk overlooking the cellblock. Immediately they were hit by the heat. It was not the dry heat of direct sunlight, or the penetrating heaviness of a hot shower, but the thick, sticky miasma of body heat, so pungent they could taste it.

The cellblock was perhaps five hundred feet long, two hundred wide, and a hundred tall, with catwalks crossing the width of it. They were on one about two thirds of the way up from the floor. All four sides of the room were completely lined with 8'x10' cells, unfurnished except for two slabs jutting from the wall that made up the bunk bed and a bucket. Currently, however, all the cells were unoccupied, and there were guards with sniper rifles standing at regular intervals on the catwalks.

They looked down and saw why.

There, in a seething mass of orange and black, were the prisoners. There were hundreds of them, some lounging and chatting idly, some lifting weights (monitored by a shotgun carrying guard of course), and a few running laps around the edge of the room. The smell they were creating was so intense the girls could distinctly taste it, and they wrinkled their noses as they made their way along.

Olivia was stunned. Coming from such an exclusive and privileged background, she had only ever seen blacks from the back window of the Rolls, and never more then a few together. Plus, those had been just average joes off the street. She had never seen anything like this. These men were mean, even at a distance she could sense the arrogant alpha male vibe they put off. And there were so many. Each man was completely built; some were shirtless and had various tattoos inscribed over dark rippling muscle. Olivia felt the beginning tinglings of what felt like fight or flight running up her spine, and fingered nervously at her at her pearls.

Jenelle was directly behind Akira and couldn't help but notice the tiny Asian's disproportionate ass, which actually rivaled many of those found on the black women earlier, straining at her uniform and rolling back and forth as she walked. Jenelle could feel her own ass, as well as her breasts, jiggling as her heels touched down, and knew that it must be the same for the women behind her. Especially Sasha, she thought, whom she knew for a fact was not wearing a bra. She pictured Akira's spectacular ass boosted by heels and found the thought strangely mesmerizing.

Her thoughts were broken by Olivia calling from the back.

"Captain Takashi? What's going on here, why aren't these men in their cells?" She sounded slightly alarmed

"Don't worry Mrs. Short," Akira called back over the din, "this is just their recreation time. We let them out of their cages for a few hours a day to let them stretch their legs and socialize."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Not as dangerous as letting them get all pent up. Besides, they know if they try anything the guards will blow them away. It's happened before."

"But letting them all get together like this, won't they...plot?" Olivia sounded like she was looking for an excuse to panic. Akira burst out laughing.

"Plot? These guys? No way, anyone with the brains or organizational skills to 'plot' is tucked away in Blocks B or C. These guys are just thugs, no one down there has the capacity to make any kind of real trouble."

She was wrong about that, as it would later turn out. Dead wrong.

"Aww shit, look up there!"

The call echoed up from the ground floor and the ladies faltered at they heard the clamor increase to a roar as every eye in the room swung around to settle on them.

"Aw fuck yeah, snow bunnies!"

"Dey must belong to dose little geek muthafuckas!"

"I don't know what you goin to the visitation room for, you got all the lovin you need down here baby!"

"Shit dose bitches are fine, specially that bitch at the back, I'd slide my snake all up in dem tits." Olivia panicked at this and tried to rush past the others, resulting in a chorus of deep laughter.

"Shit Marv, you scarin her off!"

"What's the matter baby? We just wanna play, no need to run"

"Look at that classy looking bitch in the middle, I bet she gives some mean head."

"Dibs on the Barbie up front, that body aint playin no games!" Jenelle looked out at the crowd, trying to find the one who had singled her out. He wasn't hard to find. "Yeah right over here baby, you know you want it," He said as he saw her look toward him. He was standing by the bench press, his shirt was off and the light shone off his sweaty body in exactly the same way it shone off the stone the place was carved from. He was covered in tattoos, and was grabbing his crotch obscenely. She squinted at him. It was hard to tell from this distance, but his voice had sounded strangely familiar...

"Keep going!" The usually ice cool Olivia gave a terrified whisper as she pushed from the back. They continued along the catwalk as fast as Akira and their dignity would allow, being forced to endure the increasingly graphic proclamations detailing what would be done to them if given the chance.

"Just look at dat fuckin milf! Yo take dat fur shit off, lets see what you workin wit!"

"Bitch I know you want it, I can see those nips from here!"

"...ram my shit up in you so deep you'll taste it!"

"...drippin all down dose tits..."

"...pussy like it was my last meal..."

"...dat ASS"

"...till there's spooge comin out yo fuckin ears!"

"...never go back!"

Finally, after what seemed like forever, they reached the opposite guard booth and quickly piled in. Olivia was visibly shaking; she was damp with sweat and her panties were soaked. Even Jen and Sash, who had done their share of sleeping around, were shocked by the things they had heard, and were speechless. Sasha was acutely aware of her rock hard nipples pointing through the sweater material of her dress. All the women wished they hadn't dressed quite so provocatively for their husbands.

'Where's that rich bitch demeanor now', thought Akira. Out loud she gestured to an elevator and said,

"If you're ready to continue, the visitation rooms are right this way"

--

Jim headed for the elevator after getting the hos settled in, lost in thought. Suddenly the door dinged open and the object of his contemplation appeared. He quickly ducked into the stairwell before Jenelle spotted him. He knew he was about to have a minor breakdown and quickly hurried down the stairs, until he was on the lower maintenance levels near Block C, which he knew would be deserted. He quickly slumped against the nearest wall as the memories came flooding back.

From the moment he had first laid eyes on Jenelle all the way through freshman year she had been his obsession, his ideal goddess. All the guys at school agreed that she was an 11, but Jim had been truly obsessed. Whenever he caught a glimpse of her in the hallways his heart would shoot into his throat, and he eventually learned her schedule and would often go out of his way to cross paths with her. Once he had even discreetly followed her home and had considered looking in a window, but quickly realized he didn't have the balls. He jerked off nightly to her yearbook photo until he discovered her myspace, which had been one of the best days of his life.